Owner: dragoncool97
Name: Sekhmet
Element: Love

Cub 2
designed by -Willow

Owner: Pety
Name: Ceravindae
Element: Air

Please let me know who will be getting which cub along with names, genders, and elements.
Last edited by SukarettoYanagi on Thu Sep 15, 2016 4:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

6/10/13
My cat died in my arms.
Rest in peace, baby girl.

The World
Moonrats

When the dead have something to say,
not even time can shut them up.

Sometimes good things fall apart
so better things can fall together.
-Merilyn Monroe
SukarettoYanagi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: LoC Adopts; #75-76 RUs

Postby Rohan. » Wed Sep 14, 2016 5:36 pm

Hope you guys like them<3
Rohan.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pety » Wed Sep 14, 2016 6:13 pm

I love them! Thank you so much for designing them, they look amazing <3
Pety

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dragoncool97 » Thu Sep 15, 2016 2:10 am

Omg they're beautiful! Thank you so much!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
dragoncool97

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pety » Thu Sep 15, 2016 3:42 am

Code: Select all
[u][b]Cub 1[/b][/u]
designed by Rohan.

[b]Owner[/b]: dragoncool97
[b]Name[/b]: Sekhmet
[b]Gender[/b]: Female
[b]Element[/b]: Love
[b]Rank[/b]: Nomad

[u][b]Cub 2[/b][/u]
designed by -Willow

[b]Owner[/b]: Pety
[b]Name[/b]: Ceravindae
[b]Gender[/b]: Female
[b]Element[/b]: Air
[b]Rank[/b]: Nomad

<3
Pety

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SukarettoYanagi » Thu Sep 15, 2016 4:08 am

Thanks so much for letting me know!! I've updated the post. I'm glad you guys like the babes. <33

6/10/13
My cat died in my arms.

The World
Moonrats

-Merilyn Monroe
SukarettoYanagi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dragoncool97 » Fri Sep 23, 2016 5:00 am

- ᴜsᴇʀɴᴀᴍᴇ: dragoncool97 -
- ᴄᴜʙ ᴀᴘᴘʟʏɪɴɢ ғᴏʀ: RU #1 -
- ᴘᴀʀᴛɴᴇʀ: Pety -

╔══════════ ♦ Basics ♦ ══════════╗
xxɴᴀᴍᴇ: Sekhmet
xxɢᴇɴᴅᴇʀ: Female
xxᴇʟᴇᴍᴇɴᴛ: Love
xxʀᴀɴᴋ: Nomadic Cub / Wanderer
xxʀᴀɴᴋ ᴅᴇsɪʀᴇᴅ: Warrior (if she joins)
xxɴᴀᴍᴇ origin:
xxFrom the Egyptian god, Sekhmet, goddess
xxof love and war,
xxShe is often depicted as a lioness.
xxɴɪᴄᴋɴᴀᴍᴇs:xxSekh, Ra
xxPARENTS?: By tradition, they left
xxtheir home and their parents.
╚═════════════ ═════════════╝
╔══════════════════ ♦ Personality ♦══════════════════╗
”All is fair in love and war...”
daring cautious suspicious protective ambitious clever
Daring: “adventurous courage” - A trait possessed by the lions of the Oasis, Sekhmet is naturally a daring young lioness who rarely fears anything, she is eager to learn and explore, but is always careful to exhibit some caution.

Cautious: “showing, using, or characterized by caution” - Sekhmet is the more cautious of the two sisters, never fully trusting anyone until they prove they deserve it.

Suspicious: “inclined to suspect, especially inclined to suspect evil” - Along with her cautious nature, Sekhmet exhibits suspicion towards many things that are too easily gained, and often assumes the giver will want something in return.

Art by Pety
Protective: “having the quality or function of protecting” - While not being fully trusting of others, this does not mean Sekhmet will leave you for dead. She will aid others if they need her and will protect her sister with her life.

Ambitious: “eagerly desirous of achieving or obtaining success” - Despite originally not being eager to begin her journey, Sekhmet soon saw it as a chance to make her parents proud and a chance to prove the usefulness of her element and her skill.

Clever: “mentally bright; having sharp or quick intelligence” - Both sisters are undeniably clever for their age. Their parents taught them how to figure out new ways to solve problems. And, being on a quest for knowledge, they get cleverer and cleverer everyday.

"...And I am a master of both.”
╚═══════════════════════ ═══════════════════════╝

Art by dragoncool97

╔══════════════════════════════ The Land of Our Birth ══════════════════════════════╗

{”We were born free...}
xxxxxxxI am called Sekhmet, and I have the power over love. Born with a cutely speckled and warm colored pelt, many see me as being just as sweet as my element, however, I can be just as deadly as any other lion.

xxxxxxxI am sister to Ceravindae, or Cera, as I call her. She has the power over air. Her pelt is speckled like mine, but is much lighter than my own, which I always found fitting for her element and her free spirited nature. Cera and I are twins, we’ve known each other all our lives and share a bond no one can break. Every memory I have made, was made with Ceravind, and out in this dangerous world, I’m glad she’s with me. We often visit the Graveyard of Bones to remind us of how viscous the world can become. Mother and Father told us countless stories of the battles that raged there, age after age. The skeletal bodies of countless lions, whose names have been lost to history, hold a mysterious yet magical air to them that my sister and I wish to understand. Sadly, every time Cera and I asked our parents to explain they avoided an answer. Father once said “Its a lesson for another time”. I sulked beside my sister as he gave Cera a nuzzle, but I trusted my parents and I trusted their judgment.

xxxxxxxCera and I were born in the place we know as the Oasis, though most seem to merely call it a myth or part of the larger area known as the Unknown Lands. Yet, the fact that I have the honor of knowing it’s true name and am able to proudly say I was born there is enough for me. However, it hurts knowing I may never see my beautiful homeland ever again…

xxxxxxxOur family are known as Wanderers, but only to the community we come from. Our traditions are centuries old and are so ancient that our people have fallen into myth and legend.
xxxxxxxI was taught that the Wanderers came to the Oasis as wild and free beings. We are ferocious and are known to be so strong that we don’t require any armor. Despite lacking armor, Wanderers by tradition decorate themselves in jewelry at the start of their journies. Our jewelry serves as a way to remember our home, and is the only physical evidence of the land of our birth.

xxxxxxxThe wearing of jewelry is but one of our many traditions, and we have to uphold as many as we can. But of all them there is one that must be upheld at all times. By our tradition, one must wander. Wander far and wide, learning as one travels. “Our lives are meant to be quests for knowledge,” as the elders would say, “But one must never wander back to where one once came from.

xxxxxxxAdmittedly, I am not fond of the idea of leaving home and being forced to trust those I do not know. I trust those of my family and of the Oasis, all i’ve heard of the outside world is of the foolishness and war-hungry lions that live in it. Despite this I am eager to prove myself, and I will do so by breaking tradition. Once the brightest star lights up the sky, Ceravindae and I, the speckled twins, will begin our journey and wander.. together.

{ So our journey begins... }
xxxxxxx”Here,” Mother said as she attached one of the last pieces of jewelry to my sister’s leg. I already had all my jewelry on, the cold of the metal already beginning to fade as I adapted to my new garb. I felt rather weighed down by the jewelry that had been placed on me, especially the one that crowned my head and face. I glanced over at Cera, she looked beautiful in her new ornaments and seemed to glow in the starlight. Even with my power over love, I can’t even begin to imagine what life would be like without Ceravindae. It would feel as if a part of me would be missing, so I’m immensely pleased I’m going to have her with me, even if I don’t show it...
Our mother had walked back up the sand dune to meet with our father. They made the traditional bow and said their farewell to us, (just so, as if it was easy). ”Safe travels, Wanderers!” It felt strange to finally hold such a title. I looked over to my sister and gave her a reassuring nod, and so we bid our last farewell with a deep bow before turning around to face the world ahead of us.

{ We discovered the Ravine... }
xxxxxxxIt’s been several weeks since Ceravindae and I had begun our journey. It was different living without the magical dust that had kept us fed back at home, Cera and I had to learn to hunt on our own in order to survive. Unfortunately, we haven’t seen a taxon in days. I pushed the last bits of h meal toward Cera, sensing her hunger. ”Eat it, you need it more than I do.” I said, ignoring the pangs of hunger in my own belly. Cera accepted my offer happily with a toothy smile, causing me to chuckle, ”Haha, clean your teeth before you do that. You look terrifying!” I teased as she let out a small giggle. ”I might just bite you for that, well.. on second thought.” I said with a smile as I got to my paws, ”..You remembered that you love me?” I asked, trying to fish for a compliment. ”I remembered that I love you. ..And that I wouldn’t want to scratch that beautiful fur of yours.” Cera replied with a smug grin.. ”Oh, come on. Says you with your battle scars!” I said, challenging her with a mischievous gleam in my eyes. ”What battle scars? I’ll whip this tail of mine, sister, just you wait!” Cera laughed, sensing the game they were about to play. ”So catch me if you can!” I shouted back at her as i dashed away.I looked back to see my sister happily giving chase.
xxxxxxxWe ran and played for a time, tackling one another and practicing battle moves, but we gradually begin to slow, spotting something in the distance. At first it appeared to be a small pink mass, I thought it may be a rare bundle of flowers or even some cloth, but on further inspection, we came to realize it was in fact a cub. We began to walk towards the stranger, "Hello?" Cera called out, once we were close enough. The cub immediately flattened her ears in surprise. Her ears were broad and flat, tracker ears. She heard us coming surely, I thought as we neared her. "P-please, don't come closer!" she begged causing my sister and I to stop in our tracks. "We won't hurt you, we just want to talk," Cera said but the cub scooted away. "Uh," I began before stepping a little closer, "I'm Diur, this is Ra. We're a little lost. Can you help us?" I asked. Slowly the cub looked up, the most prominent characteristic about this cub was the fact that she had a third eye. "I... I'm Gemstone..." she said looking from me to Cera with her tai-colored eyes, "You're not afraid of me?" We shook our heads no, "You're lost? But don't you have a family?" Gemstone asked beginning to open up a little more. "No, we had to leave our family," I said hesitantly, but this seemed to get Gemstone's interest. "I don't have a family either..." her tracker ears flattened for a moment but then came right back up, "You can stay with me tonight if you like, there's a small community living in the Ravine, not too far from here. They'll let you in if you need a place to stay for a while."
xxxxxxxWe went home with Gemstone that night. She lived in a beautiful den covered in all sorts of crystals and gems that made it seem as though the stars had joined with the earth. Gemstone turned out to be surprisingly clever, she managed to figure out our real names and pasts simply by using her element to look briefly into the past. She was very kind to explain her element and her mutation to us after learning Cera and I were knowledge seekers. "Why don't you stay with these Ravine lions you mentioned?" Cera asked to which Gemstone replied, "my, uh, my eye... they think its a bad omen." Apparently this particular Ravine group was a very superstitious one, but kind none the less. But quickly left the topic of the Ravine for the morning, instead Cera and I got to know Gemstone for the rest of the night.
xxxxxxxThe next day Gemstone showed us the way down into the Ravine. "We will meet again, won't we?" Gemstone said looking between me and Ceravind. I smiled to her, she had gained my trust, "Of course, and if we ever meet again, maybe we can stay longer." Gemstone smiled and nodded, "well then, Farewell!" she said, and with that, the kind three-eyed cub made her way back up the ravine. It didn't take long for Ceravindae and I to find the Ravine lions. They were actually a lot nicer than we had expected despite Gemstone's comment of their superstitious ways. The lionesses fretted over my sister and I a lot, they were shocked that to young cubs were out on our own especially in a time of war, and they welcomed us immediately. Aside from the lionesses there was also a fair amount of cubs who took interest in Cera and I and wanted to know why we dressed and smelled so strange. They were all so kind, but unfortunately our stay was cut short...
xxxxxxxA few days after our arrival to the Ravine, Cera and I were playing with some of the other cubs and showing off our elements. I had cast my Love Spell on one of the male cubs, who was now chasing me around in a dazed trance, while Ceravind attempted to get him to stop. "Come on, Diur! Knock it off!" she said but it was clear she was having some fun too. "Catch me if you ca-" I began to say but my words were cut off but the sudden sound of a large explosion. Everyone in the Ravine froze and turned heir heads towards the source of the sound. It was a massive hole, blown into the side of the Ravine, and from it pour dozens upon dozens of armored lions. They swarmed out of the hole like ants from their nest and the whole Ravine erupted into chaos.
xxxxxxxScreams and angry roars filled the air as lions fled and fought. Ceravindae and I instinctively ran towards one another and the other cubs ran to us as well, either out of confusion of what else to do or out of the gut feeling to stick together, I can't say. "We have to get them to safety!" I told Cera and she nodded in agreement. We looked to the group of cubs that had gathered around us. "Its the Rebels!" one said, "They're here to make us part of their army!" said another. I didn't know if this was true or just a tale told to scare disobedient cubs, but we were in real danger. Cera and I looked around at all of their terrified faces, then back at each other. "We can't all get away," Cera said, "There's too many of them." I looked around before stating, "Then we hide." With that Cera and I and the rest of the cubs fled from the Ravine lion's home.
xxxxxxxWe weaved through the ever shifting battle, sticking together the best we could, until we were able to get away, however, our escape didn't go unnoticed. "There!" A male lion roared and I looked back to see a pair of our attackers chasing after us. "Cera!" I called out and my sister immediately stopped and sent a powerful wind right at the armored lions, and knocking their paws out from under them. Meanwhile, I and the other cubs continued running. Eventually I found a small crevice in the side of the Ravine that opened up into a small cave, "Quick! Everyone inside!" I said as i looked back for my sister, who had disappeared behind the bend. I was the last cub inside but i waited before completely vanishing into the darkness. I had to make sure Cera was alright and just before i was about to rush back for her Cera appeared and dashed into the hole. "Good eye Diur!" she said,"Stay by the entrance, we can use our pelts to blend into the wall!" As we huddled up Cera send one last flurry of wind out from the crevice, destroying any scent trail we may have left.

xxxxxxxWe stayed in that hole for a long time, luckily none of the Rebels managed to spot our hiding place thanks to Cera and I's sand colored pelts. Eventually the sound of battle ceased and night fell, we finally felt it was safe enough to go back, but all was not well. Bodies littered the Ravine, familiar faces now frozen and lifeless. Some of the younger cubs began to cry out for their lost parents, when suddenly, a lioness appeared. "The cubs! They're alive!" she cried out and soon more lions appeared, the survivors of the surprise assault. While mothers and fathers rejoiced that their cubs made it safely home, Cera and I stood in silence, that was until, they took notice to us... "You two!" A lioness shouted, her face twisting into a snarl, "How dare you come back here?!" "What do you mean?" Cera said looking confused, "We just sa-" "Silence!" Another lion said cutting my sister off, "You two are the reason the Rebels attacked!" They gave Cera and I no time to explain ourselves, the lions of the Ravine simply bombarded us with accusations. "You somehow led the Rebels to us!" "Probably fleeing from the Pridelands! They followed you!" Accusation after accusation, there was nothing Ceravindae or I could do to make them reconsider. Thus we were forced from the Ravine, banished for something we didn't do...

{ We were betrayed and abandoned... }
xxxxxxx”I can’t believe they did this to us...After we saved their cubs… Ungrateful…” I muttered to myself as we walked. It had only been a couple of days since we had been forced from the Ravine. The group they called the Rebel’s had attacked and the Ravine lions blamed Ceravind and I for the assault. We were forced away so quickly that my sister and I had no time to gather our supplies for our journey, meaning no food… I had begun to lag behind, my stomach aching for food. I tried not to let it show but my sister knew me too well and decided it was time to rest. We had to stop and rest sooner than Cera would like to, but i was glad for the chance to rest. I panted quietly while Cera licked my fur in a comforting manner.

xxxxxxxThe grass was tall and provided us with cover and shade. I flicked my ears, something was nearby, my sudden attentiveness caught Ceravindae’s attention. ”What did you hear?” Cera whispered carefully. ”Something’s moving our way.” I replied quietly, making Cera look around.
xxxxxxxThe ground rumbled then and Taxons came running out of nowhere. Both Cera and I eyed one of the Taxons at the back of the group that bore a limp. But before found an opening, a full-grown lion launched past us striking down the animals ruthlessly. Cera growled at the lost chance, while I stared in amazement, either for the food or for the lion who came out of nowhere. Probably both.

xxxxxxxCera got to her paws and I followed suit. Cera approached the brute with me eyeing him from behind her. His fur was pitch black, fiery colours draped over his back, and he reaked of smoke. An icy mane atop his head, running along his neck. Although it was his kill, we needed the meat desperately. I snuck up behind Cera, ready to cast my spell to make him share his food, whenl he turned his massive head around, staring us down. Apparently we hadn’t been as sneaky as we thought. Cera spoke up before the situation could get dangerous for us. ”Hello, I’m Ra. And this is Diur.” I gestured towards my sister. Cera and I rarely gave our real names to strangers, especially in a situation such as this: being too hungry to fight and too tired to run. I could sense Cera preparing to strike him back with a gust of wind, however i wanted to urge her against it, seeing as the male was likely more skilled and deadly than us. ”Hello young ones. My name is Tamboro.” The other said in a calm manner, much to our surprise. ”Nice to meet you, Tamboro.” Cera said after overcoming the surprise of this fierce looking lions friendliness, “Would you mind sharing your meal with us?” It felt like she was pushing our luck now. ”I’m willing to share food with my fellow Nomads, don’t you worry.” He agreed, with a small smile before waving us over with his head.

xxxxxxxAnd so we got to share the meal with Tamboro. He was surprisingly kind, even going so far as to explain what a Nomad was, when I asked him. Whereas Cera asked for the direction to the Pride lands. Tamboro was very helpful and pointed us in the right direction, having been born in the pride himself, but the male could not promise us his company for he was heading in the opposite direction. What for, we didn’t care to ask, thinking it might just be sinister. And (for once) the less they knew, the better.

xxxxxxxWith food in our no longer rumbling bellies. We continued on in the direction Tamboro had pointed us. Gradually, grass began to appear, slowly turning into lush fields as we left the scorching dry lands behind us. Soon mountains and trees could be seen in the distance and the sky grew dark. As more and more stars began to show up Cera let out a yawn. ”Getting sleepy? You’re not the only one.” I stated, giving Cera a tired smile. ”We should find shelter for the night.” Cera replied, returning her sisters smile. She looked around, blinking to get her eyes to focus. A sleeping spot would have been easier to find in the woods, but the forest wasn’t close enough. Sekh watched as Cera eyed the trees in the distance, annoyed (at the missed opportunity). Cera then looked to the right and I followed her warm gaze to see that rocks littered the small field up to the nearby mountain. There must be a den or cave over there, surely. I looked to my sister and nodded and we turned our course towards the mountains.

xxxxxxxIt was getting colder out, we weren’t used to the mild weather and Ceravindae shivered slightly as they climbed. I found my way up rather quickly, leaving my sister to follow behind me. ”Did you pick up that scent I found earlier?” Cera asked me, making sure the wind carried her words. ”Someone’s been here before.., I found a pathway up. It should be to your left.” I replied, looking down at her twin before turning back to face a narrow path. The ground was trampled down and rocks had been moved to make the climb easier. Someone must have been visiting this place often enough, going through the effort of making a path.

xxxxxxxI vanished just before Ceravindae made it up the hill. I went ahead of my sister, sensing we weren’t alone, and soon picking up foreign scents. There were at least two distinct scents… I slowly went around the bend and spotted a den up ahead. I silently approached and peeked inside spotting two cubs. They seemed to be alone, and with their scents being the only two i could sense, it seemed they were on their own. "I found a den.." I said after returning to my sister. ”And..?” She pried. ”Well.. it’s occupied..” I stated with a shrug, Cera gestured for her twin to continue. ”Cera. It’s two cubs. Our age if I’m not mistaken. They seem.. I mean. It’s seems like..” I stopped, unsure of how to put the situation to words, suddenly. ”..You’re assuming that their parents aren’t around?” Cera tried, noticing how my expression faltered a bit. ”I’d said there’s more to it than. But, it doesn’t matter. They’re like us in a way? Right?” I said in a hopeful tone. ”You think they’d let us stay with them, at least for the night?” Cera asked. ”Yes, I think they would let us stay.” I said with a determined nod ”Well then, show me the way.” Cera said, she did not doubt her sisters deduction skills.

xxxxxxxThe two siblings, brother and sister, were awfully nice and the thought of getting some sleep was far gone. They stayed up late just talking, telling stories and laighing at each others jokes. ”I haven’t this much fun in days!” Sapphire chirped happily. ”I agree with you, sis!” Ruby laughed beside her. "So, where are you going next?" Sapphire asked suddenly. Cera knew they had to avoid the question somehow, it was either that or lying. Sekh yawned exaggeratedly beside her. "We should get some sleep now, what do you say?" Cera said, grateful for her sister getting an idea quicker than her. "Yeah, you're right." Ruby replied, laying down next to Sapphire. "Good night girls, see you tomorrow!" Sapphire smiled. And with that we were all asleep in seconds. Dreaming of adventures.
art by Meddled

{ Welcome to the land of the Rebels… }
xxxxxxxWe left Ruby and Sapphire early in the morning to avoid further questions. Cera and I couldn’t tell them about the rebel attack, or about how they were to find knowledge about the two opposing sides of the war. The reason behind the battle.. The reason why they travel at all.. They couldn't let the possibility of friendship hold them back right now, they had to find answers and find them soon. So Cera simply explained that we had left home and nothing more.
xxxxxxxNow on our journey once again, Cera and I set out to find the Rebels. However there was a slight problem.. We had no idea how to find them. “Based on our last encounter, it seems like the Rebels go on quite a few raids.” I said, glancing at my sister as we walked. “Hm… Maybe we can find them at another raid or at least after one,” Cera replied. In the end we decided to continue in the direction Tamboro had directed us, towards Ethereal’s Pride. We figured that the closer we got to the Pride, the more raids there would be. “It’ll be dangerous, Sekh. We could get hurt,” Ceravind said looking at me with an eager glint in her eyes. “I know,” I replied flashing a mischievous smile, “But that’s what makes it fun!” Cera and I were eager to see some action on our journey, and to find the Rebels may just provide us with some.

xxxxxxxIt didn’t take long for us to find another Rebel raid in progress. After having been walking for several days right towards the Pride, our path and the Rebel’s crossed soon enough. The first thing we heard was the familiar thunderous BOOM of a massive hole being blown from the earth, the same boom we had heard when the Rebels attacked the Ravine. Ceravindae and I raced to where the boom came from, soon discovering a small band of Pride lions in an all out battle with a legion of Rebels. Cera and I didn’t get the action we so desired, deciding that it was best to reveal ourselves to each side one at a time, but that didnt mean we didn’t get involved. Cera and I are cubs after all, and all cubs enjoy messing with adult lions. We began simply by having Cera use her power over the wind to trip a few of the Pride lions and Rebels by knocking their feet out from under them. It was all good fun seeing the faces of these full grown lions as they clumsily fell to their paws.
xxxxxxxAfter a couple hours, the battle ended and the two sides began to go their separate ways, after gathering their wounded and giving each other a few angry glares and growls. However, the Rebels began to go back into the tunnel that they had formed. This was when my sister and i snuck towards the battlefield and silently followed the Rebels into their tunnel. After walking for a bit, one of the rebels picked up our scents. The whole group began to panic a little thinking their tunnel had been invaded by the Pride. “No no! It’s just us, actually.” Cera said stepping into the light (provided by a fire elemental). I followed close behind ready to use my own element on them if need be. “We saw your battle and were amazed by how strong you were!” Cera said, subtly praising them to get on their good side, “My sister Duir and I wanted to meet you.” The leader of the group soon came before us, she was a fierce looking lioness, who stated she was close to the rebellion's leader. “Are you nomads?” she asked seeing that we were alone, to which we nodded yes.She explained how she was impressed by how bold we were to stay and watch a battle let alone follow a group of dangerous lions to their hideout. She gladly let us come with them, saying the rebellion could use brave young lions like us.

xxxxxxxThe Rebels were surprisingly welcoming. They didn’t care about our previous rank as ‘nomads’. Many of them had been from the pride, but left to build a life where their element or mane shape didn’t determine their rank or future. All they seemed to want was an equal chance to prove their worth, and that to me at least made sense. I can’t speak for my sister’s opinion.
xxxxxxxWe stayed with the rebels for about a two weeks. We learned a lot from them, their origin, and why they were against the Pride. After revealing our elements to them, Ceravind and I even received some training. Some were fairly impressed by our skill level despite our age, and they were especially impressed and how Cera and I figured out how to make my seemingly harmless element into a rather deadly one. On more than one occasion, they offered to let us stay with them for a while longer, wanting us to fight for them, even offering to make us some armor once we came of age. However, Cera and I stayed true to our beliefs and politely refused, explaining we simply prefered a nomad’s life.

xxxxxxxIt was cloudy the day we left. Only a few stars had the strength to show through the dense veil that covered our sky. “You sure you want to leave?” one of the lions, who had become very fond of my sister and i, asked. “Yes we must go,” Cera said as I remained silent. A very faint red mist came from the end of my tail spade, it was too dark to see my element’s physical manifestation. Silently I manipulated the mind of the lion before us to grow more fond of us, “Well,” he said, “You’re always welcome here.” I smiled slightly, and my sister did as well, knowing very well what i was doing. “Goodbye now!” Cera said happily turning her head to look at me. “Let us go, Diur.” “Of course, Ra.” I replied, using her alias. With that we left the Rebel encampment, and began to head towards their opponents: the lions of the Pride of Ethereal.

{ Onwards to Ethereal’s Pride... }
xxxxxxx”How much farther do you think the pride is?” I asked my sister as we walked along, “We have to be close by now. Look at all the magic dust!” The magical dust that made it so one didn't need to hunt for food swirled all around us. We had had it back in the Oasis, and the sight of it sent a pang of sadness through my heart as it brought back memories of home. “I doubt we have to go much further Sekhm-” Ceravimdae stopped speaking, suddenly lifting her muzzle into the air and began sniffing. “Wha-” I began to ask when I too stopped, my ears swiveling around as I picked up the sound something moving not too far ahead. “Lions.” Ceravind concluded.
xxxxxxxCera and I began to head towards the strangers cautiously, it seemed like whoever it was, was just beyond the crest of a small hill. My sister and I moved in sync as we stalked our way up the bluff, and just as Cera was about to peak over the curve we were hit by a sudden splash of water from above. “Got ya!” A voice called out and two cubs appeared from the other side of the hill, “oh, you're just Cubs!” Said the young female who had spoken before. “We thought you were a pair of Rebels!” She let out a gentle laugh and came to help Cera and I up. I eyed the two suspiciously, clearly they were siblings. “It's quite alright,” Cera said shaking out her light sand colored fur before giving a friendly smile, “we shouldn't have snuck up on you. I'm Ra and this is my sister Diur.”
xxxxxxx”I'm Mariska and this is my brother Zodiac,”the female replied, “so are you two nomads?” I gave her a nod glancing at her strangely silent brother. “I'm guessing since you thought we were rebels, that you must be from Ethereal’s Pride?” I asked and Mariska nodded while her brother tilted his head, “how do you know what the Pride and Rebels are if you're nomads,” Zodiac asked, finally speaking up. I looked to my sister. “Well, we ran into some Cubs who came from the pride one day. They said if we were looking for a place to rest up for a while, we could try the pride.” Cera explained. “What cubs?” Mariska asked to which I replied, “Ruby and Sapphire.” Mariska got excited, “You've seen Ruby and Sapphire?! Then they're ok!” She looked over joyed, “we know Ruby and Sapphire, they left the pride not too long ago, though they should be adults by now considering their siblings Jet and Onyx got their adult forms.”
xxxxxxxWe stayed and talked with Mariska and Zodiac for a while. They wanted to know how their fellow Cubs were doing. Cera and I were glad to inform them of their friends’ wellness, and for the chance to gain Mariska and Zodiac’s trust. They asked many questions, eventually asking our elements, which we revealed and they happily did the same. Zodiac’s element completely fascinated me, and it became my turn to bombard the siblings with questions. But after a while, the sky grew dark and Mariska began to grow sleepy. “Come with us,” she said smiling, “I'm sure the pride with welcome a pair of Cubs like you, especially considering how you know Ruby and Sapphire, and how nice you are.” Cera and I were quick to accept her offer. And so we set off once again, with our guide now leading us to the center of Ethereal’s Pride...

Art by Pety

╔═════════ ♦ Abilities ♦ ═════════╗
Love Spell: The manipulation of others’ emotions,
causing them to fall deeply in love with or
feel great affection towards the caster.

Guardian Angel: Combo Power.
Enhanced by Cera's power.
Causes any nearby lions
To become super protective of the caster
And anyone the caster chooses,
Resulting is a small group of body guards.

Lack-love: The ability to remove any and
All feelings of love and affection from a
Subject causing them to feel no
Remorse in actions done in this state
Until the caster frees them.

Lost Love: The ability to reawaken
Memories of a lost loved one.
(Sekhmet sometimes does this to help
her or Cera sleep should she request it)

Mist/Wind of Love: Combo power.
Sekh focuses on one subject,
enchanting them while Cera spreads
Sekh’s powers over an area
merely with a sweep of wind,
making the love spell spread
like a plague.

Other elemental possibilities:
Can cause two lions to either
love or hate one another.
If she were to ever lose Cera
Sekh's power would suck away
all the love and emotion from
anyone within a certain radius.

╚════════════ ════════════╝
╔═════════ ♦ Fears ♦ ══════════╗
xx• Abandonment// “Without Cera...
xxI am nothing.”

xx• Being Powerless// “If I can’t help,
xxwhat good am I?

xx• Failure// “I must not
xxdisappoint my parents.”

╔═══════ ♦ Rank Desired ♦ ═══════╗
xxSekhmet, having been born in the Oasis,
xxdoesn’t really know what rank she would hold if
xxshe was a Pride lion. On their travels, Sekh learned
xxabout the elements and their effects on rank within
xxthe pride, and as a Wanderer, Sekh wishes to
xxlearn more about the rank of warrior.
xxSekhmet proposed the idea of joining the ranks
xxin order to learn, to her sister. It goes against their
xxtraditions to stop their journey prematurely, but
xxSekh explained it would only be temporary.
xxShe says this in the hopes that her sister will stay
xxby her side, though, if Ceravindae doesn’t wish
xxto stay, Sekhmet fears she may have to chose
xxbetween her sister and her interest in the Pride.
xxHowever, knowing she must uphold tradition, Sekh
xxwould not remain with the pride forever, having heard
xxthat the pride can restrict one’s freedom. She hopes
xxher sister will understand her wishes, and that once they
xxlearn all they can from the pride, they will leave, and start
xxa new part of their journey.
xxFor, at heart, Sekhmet was a Wanderer.

╔══════════ ♦ Art ♦ ══════════╗
dragoncool97 wrote:Image

Art by dragoncool97
Art by dragoncool97

╔══════════════════ ♦ Element ♦ ══════════════════╗

Love:
Google wrote:an intense feeling of deep affection

Lions of the Cosmos website wrote:A lion with the gift of love can: Cause others to fall madly in love with them, manipulate others, give others hope. (Typically never used in battle)

Sekhmet is rather skilled in her element, despite being a cub. Due to the struggle for survival, Sekh had to learn how to master her element quickly in order to ensure the best chances for her and her sister. Sekhmet is known for her skill to manipulate the minds of others by means of altering their emotions. Her defensive abilities are what she calls the Love Spell and the Guardian Angel, both of which involve making the target feel excessive amounts of love and affection. On the other hand, the offensive move she uses most is known as Lack-Love, where she removes all emotion from her target.
xxxxxxxPhysically, her element appear in similar forms to wind and poison moves. Like wind, her love element appears as a sort of mist dispersed via the air, or, if one compares her element to a poison element move, you could think of her element as a sort of love potion turned into an aerosol. Sekhmet creates her element but sending it out from her mouth, much like a fire blast or wind gust, or its formed in between the spades of her tail in a small condensed ball which she then flings at her opponent.
xxxxxxxThe effects of Sekhmet’s element varies by move, and each move’s ‘mist’ has a different color. Love Spell appears as a fairly bright red; Guardian Angel as a pale pink, almost white shade; Lack-love is a dark purple, and seems almost heavy; and lastly, Lost Love appears as a deep, dark red. As she learns new moves, new colors will be discovered.
xxxxxxxWhen it comes to the actual moves themselves, Sekhmets moves are rather potent, not requiring her total concentration (another example of how her element behaves like a poison). However, its effects do wear off after a couple hours, and Sekhmet can only affect those within a close range. In order to affect a larger range of targets, Selkmet requires the help of her sister, who aids in the dispersal of the ‘love mist’ by using her element of wind. This is yet another example of how the cubs rely on one another and of the close bond they share.

╚══════════════════ ══════════════════╝
╔══════════════════ ♦ Relationships ♦ ══════════════════╗
Family:
Ceravindae: Sekhmet has a deep love for her sister, and she’s perhaps the only one she ever opens up to and shows her true feelings. Cera is the only family Sekhmet has left and the two are inseparable. After they left their parents and had to live on their own Sekh became cautious and untrusting towards others, resulting in the intense bond her and her sister share. Due to this bond, Sekhmet swore to never use her manipulative abilities on her sister unless she says otherwise.

Friends:
Gemstone: Sekhmet and Ceravindae met Gemstone upon their arrival to the Ravine. The three-eyed cub welcomed them and began to slowly earn the twins’ trust. The other cub was rather timid, but after learning that Gemstone was shunned by others it caused Sekh to relate to her, since they cannot return to their home land aswell. Although Ceravindae can relate to Gemstone in some sense, compared to her and her twin. Gemstone was forced to leave her home, while Cera and Sekh wanted to follow their tradition. Cera and Sekh decided that if they ever met Gemstone again they would surely become friends.

Acquaintances:
Tamboro (owned by me): The twins have only ever met this lava elemental but on a single occasion, that being when the cubs had to ask for direction to the Pride. Tamboro, having originated from the Pride despite being a nomad currently, gladly gave the cubs directions before traveling in the exact opposite of them. He is one of the few Sekh didn’t use her element on.

Ruby and Sapphire: Sekhmet and Ceravindae encountered Ruby and Sapphire on one of the many occasions where they were looking for shelter. Being siblings themselves, Ruby and Sapphire gladly provided the twins with shelter, and did not require Sekhmet to use her abilities on them.

Mariska and Zodiac: Sekhmet and Cera met these cubs not long after being taken to the center of the Pride lands. Both cubs were curious about the twin sisters and quickly showed them kindness. Sekhmet is fascinated by both their elements, especially Zodiac’s, not having seen many with the element of darkness.

Enemies:
As merely a cub, Sekhmet hasn’t had the time to make many enemies besides the rebels, though there may be a few who disapprove of her use of her elemental abilities.

╔═════════════════ ♦ Fun facts ♦ ═════════════════╗
Even though she managed to convince Ceravindae about becoming a warrior for the pride solely to gain knowledge, Sekhmet is willing to give this up for the sake of her sisters wishes. Believing that family should come before all else.
Both sisters wants badass battle scars like those of their parents.
Sekh secretly wants to settle down one day and have cubs of her own. And maybe even bring them to the Oasis to grow up the same way she did.
Unbeknownst to Sekhmet or her sister, there is one lion that Sekhmet's ability 'Love Spell' won't work on: the lion who is to fall in love with and become Sekh's mate.
The twins only share the name of their true home (the Oasis) to those they trust the most. However they will never share it's location or how to get to it.
Sekhmet's pelt resembles that of her fathers. She was often called a 'daddy's girl' back home because she looked up to him so much. Both parents had an unusually hard time letting their cubs go.

╔═════════════════ ♦ Credits ♦ ═════════════════╗
- ғᴏʀᴍ ᴄᴏᴅɪɴɢ ɢʀᴀᴄɪᴏᴜsʟʏ ᴘʀᴏvɪᴅᴇᴅ ʙʏ: RainiChi -
Gemstone, Ruby and Sapphire owned by -Willow
Tamboro owned by dragoncool97
Mariska and Zodiac owned by Mortikat

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
dragoncool97

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dragoncool97 » Tue Nov 15, 2016 2:57 am

Could i get the hex codes for these two please??
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
dragoncool97

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SukarettoYanagi » Tue Nov 15, 2016 4:03 am

dragoncool97 wrote:Could i get the hex codes for these two please??

Sure! Gimme a bit, though, I'm still in my PJs. Hehe.

6/10/13
My cat died in my arms.

The World
Moonrats

-Merilyn Monroe
SukarettoYanagi

My pets