Artist Vixen Luo [gallery]
Time spent 16 seconds
Drawing sessions 1
7 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Lloyd Readoption

Postby Vixen Luo » Tue Sep 06, 2016 4:01 am

Name: Petrichor
Owner: Sunlitsecrets

Alrighty, guys, I think it's finally time I get my butt in gear and post this.
    So, I got this guy as a runner-up for an abandoned batch a while back, and at the time, I really adored him. He's still beautiful to me; I love his chocolatey brown colors and the simple design he comes with, but I just can't find what to do with him. I've tried characterizing him, both off-site and on, and it's just--it's difficult, making this decision on whether or not I want to give him up to someone else. However, I've decided that I will--and only to someone who will give him all of the development and love that I never did. So, he's going up for adoption.

Rules
    • Don't be rude, and don't guilt trip if you don't win. I'm not going to tolerate it.
    • I might be giving a "RU", of sorts, for this competition. If a non-owner is one of my top picks and doesn't win, this will definitely happen.
    • The goal of this competition is to make Lloyd go to a home that will have him well-loved and developed--so I'm looking only for characterization through whatever art or writing is present. Quality of the art will not heighten your chances, nor will it lower.
    • Lloyd must NOT keep his name, please. You may also change his gender, as he has never been bred.
    • You may have as many extras as you like [tidbits, playlists, idc] but if you are writing a story/personality, you must not go over [strike]800 words. Anything outside of a personality or story does not count toward these 800words. You may have as much art as you like! WORD LIMIT IS NOW 2000 FOR STORIES / PERSONALITY.
    • Keep everything on the thread, please!
    • All art MUST go to the winner--please. Especially if you ordered it; why let it go to waste?

If you are to win him--please, please just make sure you really want and connect with him. Please don't use him solely for breeding and then let him rot.

There is a banner coming from Commandant [aka art] and the winner will be able to keep the art; the new name will be added into the banner as well. I haven't been dead set on an end date yet, butfor now, this will end in a week, on September 12th. It might change! <3 thank you
    edit;; extended to the 13th

final edit;; month-long competition ending on october 1st [tecnically sept. 31st @ midnight CST]. no extensions will be given again.

everything in this form is required--but you may pretty up, and you may certainly add what you like--or just don't use it at all, I don't mind. Just make sure you specify name, gender, and how many viscets you currently own.
    Code: Select all
    [b]name:[/b] (please do not keep the name lloyd)
    [b]gender:[/b] (male or female, does not matter)
    [b]how many viscets do you own?[/b] (will not hinder or heighten winning chance)

There will be ONE RU, possibly two, I've decided c: I don't have enough viscets to hand out more than one or two others <3 uvu
Last edited by Vixen Luo on Sun Oct 02, 2016 4:35 am, edited 4 times in total.
Vixen Luo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Lloyd Readoption

Postby cvpidxpng » Tue Sep 06, 2016 4:02 am

Yes
Mark
I adore this babe
❤❤
cvpidxpng

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby thelabradorr » Tue Sep 06, 2016 4:08 am

name: Cadbury
    how many viscets do you own? I own none

huge wip
thelabradorr

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby *-wolfs-* » Tue Sep 06, 2016 4:09 am

name: (please do not keep the name lloyd)
how many viscets do you own? (will not hinder or heighten winning chance)
MARKKK <33

Sometimes when life gets hard, I only need to come and look at this, and suddenly I feel better <3
*-wolfs-*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kiffell » Tue Sep 06, 2016 4:13 am

Name: Badger
Favorite Food: Any Type of nut
Home: Tree house

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Meet Charcoal! Charcoal is Badgers companion and best friend! He was rescued by Badger on October 17, 2003. Char was just a cub back then, his mom had died in a forest fire and his dad left. He was soon attacked by an eagle, since he was so small, so he lost part of his tail and a leg. Badger soon came along, seeing the poor little raccoon, covered in black ash from the fire, Badger named him Charcoal! Since he looked all black, but the ash soon washed off and he looked like himself again. Badger and Charcoal love to do nature shows to show other viscets and visclings Charcoal! Since Charcoal only has three legs, Badger trained him to use nature to help him!

Badger walked the quiet forest one dark night. Charcoal was sleeping in his den silently. Badger crept through the forest feeling the fall breeze in his fur. He wandered about, not seeing any animal. "There are usually more animals out at this time" He said to himself. But he didn't have time to look for animals, he had to find Slayer. Slayer, the king of the forest at the time, until Badger came. Slayer is a very large, 8 ft tall buck, who rules the forest. He has never gone out of his fortress, and no one has ever seen him before. Badger, was going to challenge him. Badger snuck along the forest floor watching for dray leaves. After awhile he reached a cave with vines over the doorway. He crept in. Inside was a waterfall and a small pool of water. Badger knew this was the secret entrance to Slayer's fortress. Badger went in through the waterfall and saw a large castle in the middle of a meadow. He snuck along into the fortress staying hidden in the shadows. He arrived at Slayers throne. He was fast asleep on it. "Kkkkkiiilllll hhhiiimmmmmmm" Whispered a voice inside Badgers head. Badger shook his head and got back on track. He knew he was cursed with voices inside his head, he didn't mind though. He sniffed at Slayer and growled happily. Slayer's ears twitched and he opened one eye. He jumped up stomping his hoof in anger and shock. "WHO ARE YOU? WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE" He bellowed. Badger scoffed "Im here to take on you." Slayer chuckled and squinted his eyes. "You!? Take on me?!" He laughed. "Badger rolled his eyes, "Make one move for guards and I kill you in a bite" He said showing his sharp teeth. Slayer's eyes widened and nodded with fear. Badger turned and walked outside with Slayer behind him. The two got ready, for duel. Slayer was getting ready to charge. "This is going to be easy" Scoffed Badger under his breath. Slayer charged and Badger jumped. Striking down on Slayers back with a hard thud. Badger bit down on Slayer's neck. Getting off, spitting blood out of his mouth, he looked at Slayer. The deer, lay, not quite dead. "O..o..k" Coughed Slayer. Slayer had cowered down before Badger, handing him his crown. "Now leave!" Badger growled. Slayer heaved himself up, and ran away back into the forest. Badger yawned, and put on his crown, walking into the castle to sleep.

Last edited by kiffell on Sat Oct 01, 2016 9:39 am, edited 8 times in total.
- - - - - -
mangroveclan (stars) | cactusclan (stars)
- - - - - -
im no longer active on cs, if you want to talk/need to contact me please do so through discord or TH!
kiffell

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Meowdle » Tue Sep 06, 2016 4:23 am

Unfortunately, I've been too busy to work on my form, but here's some art which I had ordered of this lovely character! I wish everyone luck in the competition and I present this art to the winner! :3

Art above by Exotic-Supernova on Deviant Art
Last edited by Meowdle on Wed Sep 21, 2016 11:47 am, edited 3 times in total.
──

──
───────
L I N K S
╭──────
dA: x & x
toyhou.se
Art Fight
Twitter
Pinterest
Listography

──────╯
───────
Hi, I'm Meowdle!
she/her
demi/pan
college student

I am going to be busy during weekdays, so I might not be able to get back to you/finish things until the weekend. Sorry about that! ;u;

Update 11/29/19: At this time, please do not ask me for commissions. I may occasionally make posts offering free art, however. :3
Meowdle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sullivan Maurus » Tue Sep 06, 2016 4:25 am

Basics wrote:: Name :
Leeroy Jenkins

: Gender :
Male

: How Many Viscets Do You Own :
Two, Ross and Dahlia.

More Complex wrote:: Personality :
Leeroy is known mainly for his LARPing obsession. He doesn't fight with tooth and nail. Rather, he fights with a mace and a spell book. He describes himself has a Paladin, or a holy knight. His weapon of choice is a large, two-handed mace that he calls Solarcrash. He also has a book of holy spells, which in reality is a discarded Bible with notebook pages that have magical sounding words on them shoved into it. You know Leeroy is on your side when you hear the dreaded war cry of 'LEEEEEEEEEROY JEEEEEEEEENKINS' as he comes running from the trees.
When he isn't having an awful battle strategy, Leeroy is actually quite smart. He just doesn't show it often, as he was always teased for being smarter than everyone else. He applies his knowledge to mainly LARPing and actual battle tactics. He can formulate complex battle strategies to protect his territory. He's even built traps and even war machines, like catapults. He's even built decoy Viscets to make his territory seem more inhabited than it actually is. He's even gone as far as to build ladders to put his scratch marks higher on trees to further intimidate any possible intruders.
Leeroy is, without a doubt, socially awkward. He's very self-conscious about his deep, rugged voice makes it hard for him to speak in a normal tone. He's either always mumbling, or always shouting. This makes it hard for him to talk to others, as no one likes to be yelled at, but people want to hear what he's saying too. He mostly communicates through writing, though most can't read it as he writes in runes and not any human or animal language. At least you know you're in his territory when you can't read the signs that say 'no trespassing'.
His other skills include cooking, leather working and blacksmithing. He will cook what he hunts, and enjoys chicken more than anything. He does, in fact, actually skin some of his kills and tans their hides to make armor. He also collects scrap metal and actually uses a makeshift forge to make weapons and armor. It's evident from this that Leeroy is incredibly strong, as you have to be strong to be able to carry a mace made of solid wood and metal. Unfortunately, he's yet to allow people to purchase his armor and weapons, or maybe he won't at all.

The Tale Of Leeroy wrote:: Story :
Leeroy... The very mention evokes rolled eyes and headaches. Ever since he was trapped in an egg shell, you could almost hear him screaming his own name. As a child, Leeroy would run, only to face plant because his legs weren't strong enough yet. He'd wreck his voice by yelling all the time because people couldn't hear him. Some days he'd be completely mute because his larynx gave out. Growing up, other Viscets questioned his parents and him. They wondered why he wasn't normal like the others. They made fun of him, too. No wonder why he's so solitary now.
Growing up, Leeroy became obsessed with the fantasy world. There, everything fell victim to his mace, and nothing questioned his strength or authority. He left his pack when he was old enough to, tired of the comments he had endured for so long. In the forest, he found an old, rotting, abandoned cabin, which he quickly fixed up and made his base of shenanigans. He used his wit to develop traps and medieval war machines to protect his territory.
WIP
400 words.
Last edited by Sullivan Maurus on Mon Sep 12, 2016 12:19 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Gone.
Sullivan Maurus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby crackerbox_palace » Tue Sep 06, 2016 4:29 am

Mark
crackerbox_palace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sixbane » Tue Sep 06, 2016 4:37 am

name: Quillan
how many viscets do you own? Non-owner

Living in the castle, a squire of the knights of the circle of Althien, Quillan is a particular little fellow who never anticipated this life for himself. He'd grown up a simple farmer with his parents on the outskirts of the city, before being approached by the commander in chief Ser Typhainne and her ambassador Ser Reneir, desperately seeking recruits for their army in the face of a coming war. His parents, seeing it as a representation of honor sent Quillan with these knights,and in a day his life had changed. Alongside his trainingmate, a former servant named Carlisle, they began the long path to becoming knights and serving their people with their steel and their lives. Where Carlisle didn't take to the lifestyle and shunned it-Quillan was all too thrilled to be making a difference! He adored the thought of training, even if his two left feet made him fall in battle often. One of his punishments for his poor performance, was controlling the vermin in the castle to keep out the pests. Though others looked down on this job as a punishment, Quillan adored it. He couldn't stand how those other knights just squished the poor mice or kicked them outside, He gathered them and released them in the wild or kept them in his room as a pet. Only his favorite ones. And so he came to be known as the palace Vermin Catcher, earning the title of 'Knight of Mice", intended as an insult by his peers, but one that ever-optimistic Quillan embraced. If there was something wrong in protecting the small creatures, he certainly remained oblivious.

Though he has mastered his footing, and earned his title of Ser Quillan, he still maintains his job as Vermin Catcher. Only donning his armor and sword when truly an enemy needs to be faced. He gets a good laugh out of seeing the new recruits' faces when even the castle pest control wears his weapon finery. He is not the most respected knight, most doubt his skills, but Quillan is not entirely unknown to this. He uses it to his advantage. If no one thinks he can hold his own, than truly, he has the upper hand.

Relationships and friends;;
Carlisle-His 'partner in crime', Squired at the same time as him they were bunkmates in the garrison of the keep, training together,learning together,and always butting heads. There was forever a rivalry between them even after they were knighted. Where Carlisle excels in holding his ground, a defensive position- Quillan's ideal lies in attack, strategist of the offense. The two work as a great pair, and forever challenge each other to fights. "To the death" they say- but really, its friendly goofing off.

Ser Renier-The mentor and teacher of Quillan and Carlisle- along with an uncountable number of other recruits. Quillan has a powerful respect for the old wizened battle hero. Even if he gets sick of Renier's constant yammering about the old days. Renier was intuitive enough to see Quillan's potential when no one else could, so even at his lowest he found support in his mentor. Thus, Quillan views him as a trustworthy father figure.

Fable-A princess of the neighboring kingdom, one he came into contact with one day when her rebellious pursuits led her across their borders. He was releasing the day's mouse-catch when he came into contact with her. "You're no knight, you're catching mice!"
Quillan just chuckled and shook his head "You're no princess, you're in the woods yelling at men catching mice."

Ysabella- Another knight of the knights circle, and the one most kind towards Quillan. Where the others would push him to improve and strive in battle,and would mock his love of mice and small creatures,she would praise his big heart and urge him to do as his heart compelled. On days when he feels like giving up and lets words get to him,she pushes him to keep going.

Typhainne- Leader of the knights, many judged her poorly for knighting the pest control who many assumed couldn't hold a sword to save his life. However, trusting the judgement of her own elder,Renier, she allowed Quillan the chance he well earned and well used. He made her proud and enforced her trust in the older knight. Though Typhainne remains his superior, they have a good friendship and Quillan is quick to joke with her. Some even joke he may have a crush on her, though he adamantly denies this, as its simply not true. They have similar senses of humor and he helps her to lighten up when she's terribly anxious over a threat. Likewise, in battle Quillan will always have her back and she his, and thus despite his 'day job' she'll always opt to bring him onto the battlefield with her.

I had started a few other art pieces but my tablet busted halfway through the comp so ill finish them and send them to the winner after its fixed :'I
All my art will go to the winner by default! Carlisle is in the one and he is still my character but you're welcome to keep the art piece if you choose.
Last edited by Sixbane on Sat Oct 01, 2016 6:59 am, edited 11 times in total.
I'm not really active here anymore, hmu @ Sixbane on TH/DA/Discord instead
Sixbane

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lex » Tue Sep 06, 2016 4:39 am

Marking to watch