17 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

by furby.

by Rorrim

by furby.

Sheer #43 | kouhai

Postby furby. » Sat Aug 27, 2016 11:28 am

oo little red riding hood sheer !!!!

This is going to be an impress me contest !! Go wild !!!

Code: Select all
    impress me ! make your own form !!

End Date ;; September 20th !!

Edits ;; Very Rare Chibi Wings, Uncommon fang, Uncommon Ears (Very Long Fluff), Short Fur,

Will post the version without items shortly !!
Last edited by furby. on Fri Sep 23, 2016 7:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
finishing loose ends, then leaving
if u want any of my pets go wild
furby.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

---

Postby heir » Sat Aug 27, 2016 11:29 am

okay small mark,,
nvm don't have time
wip oop
Last edited by heir on Sun Aug 28, 2016 5:06 pm, edited 3 times in total.
heir

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Sheer #43 | ufa

Postby seawoof » Sat Aug 27, 2016 11:37 am

possible res :0
╔════════════════════════════╗

[
my kalons ] [ my buttermilks ]

╚════════════════════════════╝
seawoof

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby yeena » Sat Aug 27, 2016 11:41 am

oo,, people just tend to call him 'wolf' and hes ?? like. a wanderer basically. walks around in the forest for no reason really.
    tends to scare people into submission, hes got that sorta rough edge type of humor like ?? hes like a ticking time bomb that
    could legit go off any second and,, hes sorta terrifying like that. tends to usually appear in peoples dreams that consist of
    dark forests and such ?? they find their protected in the dream and take them for a walk through the forest !! reveals all ???
    of the pretty and peaceful things of the forest, takes their mind off of the overall creepiness and darkness,, he tries lmao,,

ok but what if hes actually scared of rabbits/deer/other forest creatures,, loves the forest but ?? p much cant stand animals
    trying to follow this species lore i think i got,, it down,, somewhat at least to an extent,, i think i can pull this stuff off yea
yeena

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LadyChinaAru » Sat Aug 27, 2016 11:44 am

Username: LadyChinaAru
Name: Ruby (goes by Red)
Personality:
Red, despite her somewhat strange and somewhat intimidating appearance is the sweeties Sheer you'll ever know. she loves nothing more then to show kindness, generosity and love to all she meets. Though sometimes she is met with odd looks and cruel remarks about her looks she often smiles them away. She is actually very sensitive, often hides her sad emotions from other and bottled up till she is somewhere privet to cry alone. Also due to her small wings she is a very weak flyer and can only stay airborne for a short amount of time. She's also a bit of a romantic, often daydreaming about her dream Sheer or how they'll meet. She also has a love for accessories like her cape and her flower, she has tons of other things all primarily red.
Flowers, Baked sweets, The color red, Accessories, Cute animals, Singing
Dislikes:
Wilting/Dying plants, The color green, Being sad/depressed, Wolfs, Bitter food
Fav Song:
~The Wolf that Fell in Love with Little Red Riding Hood~
Gif/Pic:
Last edited by LadyChinaAru on Fri Sep 16, 2016 12:03 pm, edited 3 times in total.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
:D ~Feb: 14 My B-day!~ :D
ImageImageImage Image
LadyChinaAru

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hiko Chan » Sat Aug 27, 2016 12:00 pm

"You say that you love the rain, but you open your umbrella when it rains."
Username: Hiko Chan
Name of Sheer: Aridise

"You say that you love the sun, but you find a shadow spot when the sun shines."
Personality: Aridise is a straightforward, honest sheer, which doesn't help her make friends easily. She's loyal to her friends; the few that haven't been chased away by her blunt personality. Aridise is rather quirky, and she has many superstitions that weird out some people.
"You say that you love the wind, but close your window when wind blows."
Disklikes: Graveyards, Bridges, Shoes, Cars
Greatest Fear: Aridise's greatest fear is love. She knows it can leave as easily as it can come. She is afraid that one day, all her friends and her Protected will leave her.

"This is why I am afraid; you say that you love me too."

Last edited by Hiko Chan on Mon Sep 12, 2016 2:38 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Hiko Chan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Forestwalking » Sat Aug 27, 2016 3:42 pm

"A wolf in sheep's clothing is more than a warring"

Name: Hearts-strong
Name Origin:
In Cannon:
Heart-strong was named for the heart markings she has.
Outside of Cannon: I was thinking of a name and the word 'Heart-strong' popped up and I went with it. I have no idea of what it means. lol
Age: Due to not knowing the life-spawn of a sheer, I'd say a young adult.
Zodiac:
Capricorn
Chinese Zodiac: Horse.
Personality: People say she's rather mysterious, sly and clever. She's a bit of a prankster, she loves games, puzzles and playing with the mind of people. People would often mistake her for being evil, but this isn't the case. She just enjoys playing with people.
Though, if she wants to be taken seriously, she would let you know. She seems to have a short temper, often triggered if you question her and her puzzle ideas. She often raises her voice if things seem to not go her way.
For those who she trusts and/or loves, she won't raise her voice or yell at them as much, having more patience with them.
With people who just met, she will have a tiny more patience but not as much and the people she trust/loves.
Her "friends" and stuck somewhere in the middle are often yelled at.
She is also somewhat greedy. She often would steal things like gemstones for her own amusement.

Likes and Dislikes:
Her "friends," mind games, cards, puzzles, listening to music, her cloak, hearts, gemstones, dreams, her Protected, (If I get her, I'd say I'm her Protected and in Starverse lore, (The Starverse is a universe where I put my OC's in) she would have more then just one protected if that's ok), watching movies, (She loves any version of Alice in Wonderland) surprises, and probability more that I can't think of right now.
Dislikes: Not being able to fly, (Her wings are too small for her to fly in reality, but in dreams, she's able to fly) the sound of bells, (She finds them super annoying and cliché) things being quiet for too long, nuts, (She isn't allergic but she can't stand them) people ignoring her and cold places.
Theme Song(s): Wolf in Sheep's Clothing by Set it Off, (It has some swearing in it) The World Tonight I think is sung by Leon (A vocaliod?) and The Game of Life. (I think it's a vocaloid song and it's in Japanese but I know a dub that is really good)
Extra:
She might be a nightsheer, she never really blatantly show you things or guide you most of the time, she'd most likely play around in your dreams rather then help with anything, making her more of an annoyance then anything else. (I probably wouldn't mind her though)
She is ok with any pronouns. Her/she, him/her them/they etc. (I'd rather call you whatever pronouns depending
on your gender at birth unless your trans and I'd call you an them/they or it, so I call her a her/she)

Her favorite phrase is "A wolf in sheep's clothing is more than a warring."

I will take all of your unwanted items!
(Ignore wishlist in this case!)

Forestwalk | They/Them | Plural (Endogenic) | Adult
Forestwalking

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Carnations » Sun Aug 28, 2016 2:36 am

Dropping out.
Lost connection.
Last edited by Carnations on Mon Sep 19, 2016 10:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Carnations

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

WIP

Postby Blackbirds » Sun Aug 28, 2016 9:59 am

╔═════════╗

there! there!

╚═════════╝
╔══════════╗

name // Jasper
gender // Female
nickname // Jassy
theme // Lil Red Riding Hood
favorite quote // Those who do
not understand true pain can
never understand true peace.
coding // x

╚══════════╝
Last edited by Blackbirds on Thu Sep 08, 2016 2:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
Blackbirds

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cheeb » Mon Aug 29, 2016 9:54 am

name
      xxxxxmaisie

personality
      xxxxxmaisie is a free spirit. she's curious about the world, and doesn't really care for responsibility. she likes to wander around aimlessly, facing challenges head-on, without any planning or guidance. whenever she does have to do something, maisie likes to stop and smell the flowers. she's never in a rush, and does things at her own pace.
      xxxxxmaisie is very forgetful; she tends to wander off in her own thoughts for so long that she can't remember what she was in the middle of doing.
      xxxxxwip!! what a babe tbh
x

“the world is full of magic things,
patiently waiting for our senses to grow sharper.”
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx― w.b. yeats

my twinmy damy kalons

x
Cheeb

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery