Time spent 2 hours, 14 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
20 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Sheer #34 | ecolo

Postby cosmosfox » Thu Aug 25, 2016 7:15 am

ecolo wrote:Username: ecolo
Sheer name: Lunerie (lune + reverie!)
Sheer gender: F
What's their favourite hobby? Why?: Lunerie loves flying as high as she can go. She always flies at night, hoping that if she flies high enough, she can land on the moon, or touch a star. Every night she follows the moon across the sky, and as such has no real home. She sleeps during the day, and in all of her dreams, she lands onto the glimmering moon, or catches a star from the sky and cradles it in her hooves. Every time she catches a star, she gains another on her pelt. When she awakens in the evening and looks at her fur, the new star is there, and she flies up into the sky to try to add more light to her dark fur. Alas, the only time she can brighten her fur is in her dreams. She doesn't understand her odd power to turn her dreams into reality, and since the dreams are so benign she thinks that she's actually taking stars from the sky, and they return every night.
Extra: In a vivid dream Lunerie will never forget, she was soaring through the sky. Three stars grew large in the sky, and she leapt onto the moon and climbed up them like stepping-stones, only to see a shooting star streak through the sky. She flew up to try to catch it, but its light was too bright. Then it struck her chest and scattered into thousands of tiny stars, gleaming around her like fireflies. But when she reached out to touch one, it zipped away like a bug. Then, they began swarming her head and grabbing onto her dull grey horns. At first it was scary, but then they settled, and her horns glowed gold with stardust. A few of them latched to her neck, and dyed her silken collar gold, and more clung to her tail and did the same to its black ribbon. When she awoke that night, she found that she was cloaked in ribbons of light, and her horns gleamed like comet-tails. Now every time she looks down at her collar, she becomes determined to fly higher and catch a star.

My first Sheer as an artist! c: I saw the coolest pink sunset the other night so this baby's colour palette is based on that.
All traits are common.

To win this Sheer, tell me about their favourite hobby! No word limit, one extra allowed. Prettying up is fine too c:

Code: Select all
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Sheer name:[/b]
[b]Sheer gender:[/b]
[b]What's their favourite hobby? Why?:[/b]
[b]Extra:[/b] (optional)

Ends August 28th!
Last edited by cosmosfox on Wed Oct 02, 2019 8:12 am, edited 2 times in total.
cosmosfox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Sheer #34 | ufa

Postby bellumii » Thu Aug 25, 2016 7:26 am

so gorgeous !~ marking to see the winner !

------------------------------------
ask / jbds / dA / lost / windy
------------------------------------
••••••••••••••••••••••••••• ☆☆☆ •••••••••••••••••••••••••
--------------------------------------
hi! My name is now bellugia (yes, I'm
unfortunatefoxtamer! And yes, the
name's a mix between beluga & lugia.)
Feel free to call me bellu, or even
stick with the old UFT. Or mix the two
to make belluft. I don't care really!
I own five JBDs, Tangelo, Soul, Roswell,
Pepper and Morganna. If you ever want
to chat, feel free to shoot me a PM! ♥

--------------------------------------

commissions: closed / open
    art trades: closed / open
    accepting JBD agings?: yes / no
    (agings on hold-life is busy)
bellumii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby doglover947 » Thu Aug 25, 2016 8:52 am

Username: doglover947
Sheer name: Yukio
Sheer gender: female
What's their favourite hobby? Why?: Yukio loves to watch the stars, to see their ever so bright souls in the sky. She believes that each star is another world lost in the universe.
Extra: (optional)
Hi, I'm doglover947.
Yes, I am a Christian,
and I believe in Jesus
Christ with my full
heart. If you'd like to
chat just shoot me a
pm. c:
design by Wafflez2

doglover947

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hiko Chan » Thu Aug 25, 2016 8:57 am

Username: Hiko Chan
Sheer name: Irigea
Sheer gender: Female
What's their favourite hobby? Why?: Irigea's favorite hobby would have to be

Res, wip
Last edited by Hiko Chan on Thu Aug 25, 2016 12:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hiko Chan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby naumachy » Thu Aug 25, 2016 9:05 am

rES LOOK AT THIS ADORABLE BABYDOLL
♞ nau • they/them, aries, intp • naumachy#9611 • comms are usd/closed rn • fumischarseddasbug
naumachy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LadyChinaAru » Thu Aug 25, 2016 9:35 am

Username: LadyChinaAru
Sheer name: Ashling
What's their favourite hobby? Why?:
Ashling loves to paint, she mostly paints things she's seen in her dreams. She loves this hobby as it allows her to have full creative freedom to paint what she likes without having to fallow any set rules. A lot of her paintings have pink clouds as she always has pink clouds in her dreams, she doesn't know exactly why all the clouds in her dreams are pink. could be because pink is one of her favorite colors or cause it makes the clouds look like cotton candy, her favorite candy.
Extra:
Her names comes from the Anglicized form of Irish Gaelic name Aisling, meaning "dream; vision".
Last edited by LadyChinaAru on Mon Aug 29, 2016 7:10 am, edited 2 times in total.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
:D ~Feb: 14 My B-day!~ :D
ImageImageImage Image
LadyChinaAru

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Boxie » Thu Aug 25, 2016 9:39 am

Marking to see who wins the pretty cloud babe c:
Boxie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Maple; » Thu Aug 25, 2016 9:48 am

Username: Maple;
Sheer name: tbd
What's their favourite hobby? Why?: looking at the shapes the clouds make
┎─────────────────────┒
...........Art By Ms.Shine.........
Wmes-Sheers-Simas-Gif 1-Gif 2
........Image........
.........Image.........
┖─────────────────────┚
Maple;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The Worst Username » Thu Aug 25, 2016 10:03 am

s a m u e l
✸ ✸ ✸ ✸ ✸ ✸
form by The Worst Username
Cisgender male
Goes by Silk
Bisexual

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
hobby
I'd say Silk's favorite hobby is teaching. It's not really a job, seeing as how he's a dream guide like most Sheer, so he just teaches as a hobby.
Silk loves to go around his little part of the city and teach the fawns about dreams. He will gather fawns beneath an old and bent maple in the local park with their parents sitting behind. Silk would then teach the wide-eyed fluffballs about dreams.
He would explain how dreams are the beautiful creations we weave inside of our minds, and that they are usually good. He would give the fawns tales of Nightsheer, corrupted by lack of love; legends of heroic Sheer that did impossible things; stories of everyday Sheer just like him, the fawns, and their parents who ended up saving someone in a dream.
Sure, Silk could get a bit too involved in the lesson. Sure, he could scare the kids a bit. But everyone in Silk's little corner of town loved him. He adored seeing his little pupils grow into powerful, smart, compassionate adults that loved being dream guides. Best of all, not a single fawn ever forgot old Silk.

extra: personality
Silk is a friendly, caring, almost motherly Sheer, loved by many for his teaching of the fawns and his kindness. He's a very social Sheer that likes to be around others all the time.
Silk's flaws? Well, even though he's a very friendly Sheer and all, he's a doormat. Silk never really speaks his mind and generally keeps quiet. He doesn't stand up for himself or others. Silk is also a flake; he always agrees to plans and nearly always cancels at the last minute. Silk is also quite materialistic.
As for other hobbies, Silk helps out the community a lot. He tends to community gardens and does his best to solve arguments (especially involving teacher strikes) and worked as a teacher's aide for a while. He donates to the public library often as well, and even started a book drive a few years back.
He attends a lot of bingo games, knows lots of card games and shuffling techniques, plays curling on Saturdays, and takes ballet. He will pace in circles or run in place when worried. Silk also has a habit of flapping his wings incessantly for long periods of time. He collects Crayola crayons and gets annoyed when people don't use the correct plural of things. For example, if someone said "deers" instead of "deer" or "legos" instead of "lego bricks", Silk would get annoyed. He also can't stand sloppy handwriting and is a neat freak.
yeet
The Worst Username

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ecolo » Thu Aug 25, 2016 11:15 am

Username: eveadelekitty
Sheer name: Lunerie (lune + reverie!)
Sheer gender: F
What's their favourite hobby? Why?: Lunerie loves flying as high as she can go. She always flies at night, hoping that if she flies high enough, she can land on the moon, or touch a star. Every night she follows the moon across the sky, and as such has no real home. She sleeps during the day, and in all of her dreams, she lands onto the glimmering moon, or catches a star from the sky and cradles it in her hooves. Every time she catches a star, she gains another on her pelt. When she awakens in the evening and looks at her fur, the new star is there, and she flies up into the sky to try to add more light to her dark fur. Alas, the only time she can brighten her fur is in her dreams. She doesn't understand her odd power to turn her dreams into reality, and since the dreams are so benign she thinks that she's actually taking stars from the sky, and they return every night.
Extra: In a vivid dream Lunerie will never forget, she was soaring through the sky. Three stars grew large in the sky, and she leapt onto the moon and climbed up them like stepping-stones, only to see a shooting star streak through the sky. She flew up to try to catch it, but its light was too bright. Then it struck her chest and scattered into thousands of tiny stars, gleaming around her like fireflies. But when she reached out to touch one, it zipped away like a bug. Then, they began swarming her head and grabbing onto her dull grey horns. At first it was scary, but then they settled, and her horns glowed gold with stardust. A few of them latched to her neck, and dyed her silken collar gold, and more clung to her tail and did the same to its black ribbon. When she awoke that night, she found that she was cloaked in ribbons of light, and her horns gleamed like comet-tails. Now every time she looks down at her collar, she becomes determined to fly higher and catch a star.
Last edited by ecolo on Thu Aug 25, 2016 11:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
help
ecolo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me