drurorko #5 by forgive!

Based on Click to view
Artist forgive! [gallery]
Time spent 34 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
3 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

drurorko #5

Postby forgive! » Sat Jun 25, 2016 1:48 am

what are Drurokos wrote:What are Drurokos?
    Drurokos are canine, woodland creatures that are mostly found in forestry areas around the world. Their wood like arms are good for surviving in the wild. They can lift up to one hundred tons with their arms. They are 4"1 and weigh 40-50 pounds without their arms. Drurokos are omnivores. They mainly eat berries and small rodents. With their long arms they are able to climb tall trees, and to create nests. Some other drurokos like to live underground usually growing crystals on their arms. They have 4-5 eyes, 4 on their head and 1 on their tail witch can be either a crystal, orb, or an eye. They also have 4 ears, and long claws.

These creatures are hard to tame. But with delicate hands, and a kind heart, you can win their trust, and loyality in a heartbeat.

ayy swirlnerd (づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ

fairly simple comp! show me a gif that represents them as a person.
    ends on the first post of page 2 or on monday
    Code: Select all
    username:
    name:
    why you chose/personality (optional):

i am looking for creativity!
    good luck!
forgive!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: drurorko #5

Postby Wolfycat101 » Sat Jun 25, 2016 3:21 am

Username: Wolfycat101
Name: Birch
Gif: linkie!(a good place to read)
Why you choose: She is cute! I love her wood arm, which remind me of birch wood, therefore comes her name! She is a cutie and fun fact, I'm the only one in my family without glasses, making me love them even more!
Personality: Birch loves to read! She is also a nerd. In spring and fall, she reads under the cherry blossom tree at the park. In winter, she drinks hot cocoa or tea and plays xbox with friends. In summer, she goes and travels to book conventions and comic cons. Her favorite series currently is Foxcraft, and fav video game of all is gta, any of them really. As well as minecraft. She is fun when surrounded by similar people, like fellow bookworms and comicies, but is quite shy when at a cafe sipping tea, reading, or in a similar situation. Overall, she's a nice gal!
Last edited by Wolfycat101 on Sat Jun 25, 2016 11:48 am, edited 3 times in total.
Wolfycat101

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby catdoqq » Sun Jun 26, 2016 12:41 pm

username:phandelion.
name:difference
gif:Image
why you chose/personality (optional):difference is your stereotypical nerd! he'll stash all of his marvel and d.c comic books under his bed, reading them at night (he cant let anyone know!!). he's extremely smart, but very shy. sometimes he can be a prick about it. difference also loves to read! nothing can stop him from a good book.
    "my regrets look just like texts i shouldn't send."
catdoqq

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby eltonn » Sun Jun 26, 2016 1:25 pm

username: seedcakes
name: March
gif: Image
why you chose/personality (optional): March has a problem called stop fanboying for at least three seconds please there are about 759 more fanfics on your "to read" list and you can't finish them if you dont calm down about the last one.

*edited to fix the broken gif*
Quick explaination of gif: That's March. Fanboying.
eltonn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

winner!

Postby forgive! » Fri Jul 01, 2016 1:56 pm

Wolfycat101 wrote:Username: Wolfycat101
Name: Birch
Gif: linkie!(a good place to read)
Why you choose: She is cute! I love her wood arm, which remind me of birch wood, therefore comes her name! She is a cutie and fun fact, I'm the only one in my family without glasses, making me love them even more!
Personality: Birch loves to read! She is also a nerd. In spring and fall, she reads under the cherry blossom tree at the park. In winter, she drinks hot cocoa or tea and plays xbox with friends. In summer, she goes and travels to book conventions and comic cons. Her favorite series currently is Foxcraft, and fav video game of all is gta, any of them really. As well as minecraft. She is fun when surrounded by similar people, like fellow bookworms and comicies, but is quite shy when at a cafe sipping tea, reading, or in a similar situation. Overall, she's a nice gal!

congrats! nwn
forgive!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me