⤜ Puff Number Two ⤛ by magpie!

Based on Click to view
Artist magpie! [gallery]
Time spent 21 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
3 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

⤜ Puff Number Two ⤛

Postby magpie! » Mon Jun 20, 2016 10:58 am

I have eaten waaayy too many sweets lately, so here's an iced sugar cookie dragon!
To win them, either design them an accessory (or multiple) OR write a story involving their favorite sweet food!

Code: Select all
[list][size=85][b]username;[/b]
[b]puff name;[/b]
[b]puff gender;[/b]
[b]design me an accessory;[/b] [no pictures off google] OR
[b]what's my favorite sweet?;[/b] [500 words maximum][/size][/list]
magpie!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ⤜ Puff Number Two ⤛

Postby Bunny!! » Mon Jun 20, 2016 11:11 am

Mark
Bunny!!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby she wolf warrior » Tue Jun 21, 2016 9:33 am

username;
    puff name;
    puff gender;
    design me an accessory; [no pictures off google] OR
    what's my favorite sweet?; [500 words maximum]

aaaa cutie
she wolf warrior

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bunny!! » Thu Jun 23, 2016 10:05 am

username; horse lover~ ur bff
    puff name; Cookie
    puff gender; female
    design me an accessory; [no pictures off google] OR
    what's my favorite sweet?; [500 words maximum] she LOVES sugar cookies, mainly because whenever she was sad her mom would make her sugar cookies to cheer her up.
Bunny!!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby magpie! » Sat Jun 25, 2016 11:59 am

bump!
magpie!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby magpie! » Tue Jun 28, 2016 8:28 am

bump!
magpie!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Magnaskies » Fri Jul 01, 2016 5:48 am

username; Chasing Reality
    puff name; Ryou
    puff gender; Female
    what's my favorite sweet?; She loves kinder bars, they are her absolute favorite.
    (I'm sorry I can only write action and adventure, horror, maybe a bit of romance. I can't do ordinary stuff!)
    369 WORDS! - or.. something like it anyway

Ryou raised her paw above her eyes and looked into the distance. She has been wandering around emptiness for days, dry flat earth for miles and miles. There was nothing there, but she had to keep looking. How'd she get here? A plane crash, something very tragic indeed. The plane was flying above the kalahari desert when something- a bird perhaps- flew into and blew out on of the engines. Ryou survived, along with a couple others, but they got split apart half of the way. She was now walking, dragging a parachute with a bunch of supplies behind her. But she was almost out of water, and there was only a speck of food compared to what she eats daily. She saw a building, not too far off, and decided to head for it. It was a facility, and abandoned at that. There was a shipment crate outside, and when Ryou saw it she ran for it, already stripping it to see what's inside. "Oh my gawd.. finally!" She opened the cover, looking inside. The shipment crate contained ramen noodles, chips, water bottles, nuts, and- "KINDER BARS- YES!" Two minutes later, all that was left of the shipment box was everything except the kinder bars and a pile of wood. Once she packed everything up she looked for a way inside, but began raising suspicions as to why there was a crate full of supplies just sitting there. There was a crackling noise through one of the windows. "Is this place haunted?" She whispered to herself, cautiously looking through the window. She was nomming on a kinder bar in the process, it helped calm her down. A few minutes later she found a way to get inside, but when her paws touched the cold ground she felt a shiver go up her spine. Suddenly a shadow ran past and she shrieked, jumping back. Fortunately it was just a rat. She settled by the wall, avoiding contact with the creatures sharing the shelter with her. Just another ordinary day.. She thought, curled up in the corner with a kinder bar in her jaws. The End. - Or is it? - Will she get rescued, or will she be stuck at this abandoned facility forever?
Last edited by Magnaskies on Fri Jul 01, 2016 5:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Indefinite hiatus, I'm sorry!
Magnaskies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby magpie! » Fri Jul 01, 2016 5:53 am

bump!!
I'll give you guys a couple more days. Please finish your forms of you haven't already!
magpie!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Magnaskies » Wed Jul 06, 2016 1:00 pm

.. b u m p ..
was this forgotten? ;^;
Indefinite hiatus, I'm sorry!
Magnaskies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby magpie! » Wed Jul 06, 2016 1:36 pm

Chasing Reality wrote:
    username; Chasing Reality
    puff name; Ryou
    puff gender; Female
    what's my favorite sweet?; She loves kinder bars, they are her absolute favorite.
    (I'm sorry I can only write action and adventure, horror, maybe a bit of romance. I can't do ordinary stuff!)
    369 WORDS! - or.. something like it anyway

Ryou raised her paw above her eyes and looked into the distance. She has been wandering around emptiness for days, dry flat earth for miles and miles. There was nothing there, but she had to keep looking. How'd she get here? A plane crash, something very tragic indeed. The plane was flying above the kalahari desert when something- a bird perhaps- flew into and blew out on of the engines. Ryou survived, along with a couple others, but they got split apart half of the way. She was now walking, dragging a parachute with a bunch of supplies behind her. But she was almost out of water, and there was only a speck of food compared to what she eats daily. She saw a building, not too far off, and decided to head for it. It was a facility, and abandoned at that. There was a shipment crate outside, and when Ryou saw it she ran for it, already stripping it to see what's inside. "Oh my gawd.. finally!" She opened the cover, looking inside. The shipment crate contained ramen noodles, chips, water bottles, nuts, and- "KINDER BARS- YES!" Two minutes later, all that was left of the shipment box was everything except the kinder bars and a pile of wood. Once she packed everything up she looked for a way inside, but began raising suspicions as to why there was a crate full of supplies just sitting there. There was a crackling noise through one of the windows. "Is this place haunted?" She whispered to herself, cautiously looking through the window. She was nomming on a kinder bar in the process, it helped calm her down. A few minutes later she found a way to get inside, but when her paws touched the cold ground she felt a shiver go up her spine. Suddenly a shadow ran past and she shrieked, jumping back. Fortunately it was just a rat. She settled by the wall, avoiding contact with the creatures sharing the shelter with her. Just another ordinary day.. She thought, curled up in the corner with a kinder bar in her jaws. The End. - Or is it? - Will she get rescued, or will she be stuck at this abandoned facility forever?

They're yours!
magpie!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me