Cider

Postby Wileyfangs » Wed May 11, 2016 8:16 am

My first Kalon! Ahhhhh I love her so much! ; o ;

Username:
    Eternal_Flame

Name:
    Cider

1-3 Sentence personality:
    Cider's a rather.....grumpy kind of Kalon.
    In fact she's down right bitter! Any Kalon
    who meets her should watch out due to her
    all too scathing tongue, good enough to bring
    a seasoned sailor to shame.

What is their favorite place to be:
    Her favorite place to be, if any is, an old historic
    abbey in the middle of a large forest that she goes
    to in times of trouble or doubt.

Art/Story/Extra:
    It could never be said that you didn't enjoy strolls. In fact when not surrounded by idiotic kalons, you rather enjoyed a stroll with a friend or two. If you happened to have a few of those that is. You're not particularly friendly and you rarely tolerate anyone anyway, but if you happened to a stroll like this would be nice with them. As it turns out you, despite your independence and snappy attitude, you are quite lonely. It's almost pathetic. A Kalon such as yourself shouldn't desire company and yet on a nice day like today in the woods,for once you don't seek for the solitude and sanctuary of your abbey. Today you, Cider, are going to try something.....new. The idea almost makes you throw up but you relax and roll your shoulders. It's no big deal. You don't need anyone, you mutter to yourself but you can't shake the feeling of wanting to spend time with someone who isn't yourself. The question is what should you do?

Before you can entertain the ludicrous thought of being lonely any further, you hear humming coming from up the path. It's not in the right direction to be coming from the Abbey so you take it whoever this is hasn't come from there. You pause and duck down into the bush for a moment and see a pink and white striped monstrosity doing something odd. Is....Is he singing? After a close inspection you find that this is in fact not a monstrosity but a horror of pink and white and definitely a Kalon. What you were not prepared for in your inspection was his mouth when he caught you.

And you thought you could talk.

As it turns out, this Kalon is named Huskberry and he's come by in search of some flowers for his "dearly, lovely girl" Moonstone. Of course the conversation turns back to him when he's done mooning over this girl he's decided to talk to you about and by the time you learn of that you're being cohered into going with him to her shop, which he assures you isn't too far. Correction it turns out to be very far.

At this point you're not sure why you went along with this and with your aching feet and tired limbs you glare at the annoyance that is Huskberry. But despite this, it feels oddly less then your usual. In fact your annoyance only lasts for maybe 5 minutes until you go inside the shop. The shop itself is small and quiet and rather calming. You aren't even certain you're in the right place really, but the floral fauna lets you know that you are.

"Moonstone~" There's some shuffling before a rather pretty blue Kalon comes up from the back of the store. You have to admit she is rather pretty. You can only wonder how these two met. "Huskberry! Oh and a friend!" The girl -Moonstone- comes up from around the counter holding a small bonsai tree. "Hello! I was just about to close up shop for the day so you came in right on time. What do you need?" You shake your head and quickly explain. This was not your doing. Pointing to the smirking Huskberry, you say you had nothing to do with it.

She seems to believe you and give you a look of what could be pity. "Poor hun, did this crazy boy drag you all the way here? Shame on you Husk! You know not everyone's as crazy as you are!" Huskberry laughs at her and you see he's smiling. "Not my fault she coulda left!" And you realize you could have indeed. But you didn't. "It was a lapse in judgement."

They both laugh and the sound is nice. For once you don't sound bitter about it. Not even to yourself.

Maybe the right friends exist after all.
    You'll have to stick around to be sure though.

You try not to smile at the thought.
Wileyfangs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me