Drawing sessions 3
39 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Viscet #666 - Good Vs Evil - Winner Announced

Postby Mint Chip » Mon May 09, 2016 6:16 pm

Winner wrote:user; memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=377752
name; Valentine
gender; male
(click here for form)

as promised nearly a hundred viscets ago, a pink flower babe as #666.
don't get too carried away just yet, this competition will be a different one for sure.

there are two versions to this viscet's expression
a good and an evil.
it will be your choice as to which face it keeps - will good or evil prevail?

[Form]
Code: Select all
name;
gender;

personality;
extras;

-The Struggle: this is a good versus evil battle. You must pick one or the other, there is no straddling the line here.
-Traits and personality should reflect the side you choose for this viscet.
-one or two traits of the opposite side may be permitted - however I'd advise focusing mostly on the traits that pertained to the side of you chose.
-personality is required, a minimum of 200 words.
-extras are permitted, encouraged and will greatly aid you. No real word count or art limit, but quality over quantity. (basically headshots and filler words won't aid you as much)
-prettying up allowed. though please no neon colored text, or "large/huge" text. (it hurts my eyes to read ;~; )

///mutations;; straight horns (uncommon) & minor mane (hair) mutation (uncommon)//

Ending Date;; June 6th, 2016

(allotting plenty of time, however if extensions are needed then I will likely give them)

good version

[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=53&t=3047974][img]http://orig02.deviantart.net/ee4f/f/2016/129/9/5/viscet_666___good_babe___large_by_lindsayprower-da1yfc9.png[/img][/url]

evil version

[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=53&t=3047974][img]http://orig11.deviantart.net/b89d/f/2016/129/b/8/viscet_666___evil_babe___large_by_lindsayprower-da1yfcs.png[/img][/url]
Last edited by Mint Chip on Wed Jun 29, 2016 1:19 pm, edited 2 times in total.
ImageImage | Image | ImageImage

ImageImage
You can call me, Mint or Minty.
I usually type in green.

╔═════════════════════╗

╚═════════════════════╝

Dark Cocoa is owned by my Husband & Mint Chip is owned by me
Art created by me

My PMs are disabled, if you have a Viscet related question,
please see this FAQ.
Mint Chip

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Viscet #666 - Good Vs Evil

Postby kaatlove » Mon May 09, 2016 6:17 pm

RES GOSH
ImageImage
✶ kaat ⋆ chars
kaatlove

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ArizonaT3a » Mon May 09, 2016 6:55 pm

-marks and scratches up post-

RES ;w;
ArizonaT3a

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Omosky » Mon May 09, 2016 7:27 pm

name; Ferdinand
gender; Male

personality; wip
extras;
Omosky

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

✿More Than Human✿

Postby corgiboy » Mon May 09, 2016 7:41 pm

ImageImage

Artwork by me

Valentine wrote:Till the last 'man' standing shall win....Me

simple information wrote:Name;ImageImage
Gender;Image
Faction;Image
Occupation;Image

Likes wrote:-winning
-money
-anything with the word "expensive" in it
-taking things from people
-bossing
-yelling
-pink things
-pink flowers Image

Dislikes wrote:-being told what to do
-Other's happiness
-annoying things
-beggars
-peasants
-loud squeaky noises
having to do things himself

clothing:

Click to view his clothing O3O

He cares for no one but himself being a very selfish viscet, Valentine has a bit of a bipolar like personality he can tend to act somewhat nice at times but then sooner or later out lash on others unexpectedly.Valentine can be a very lazy viscet but when he really needs to he will do something if it is of great importance to him.
He can't make friends though he tends to make a lot of enemies with his content bossing. He contently mumbles things insulting under his breath when he is displeased with something and will not tolerate anyone who disobeys what he has to say even if it is the most simple of task he will be enraged,and nobody wants that.
Valentine enjoys the suffering of others and prefers to watch people in misery then in happiness due to learning it from his father who had sat around all day and done nothing but stare out a window and talk of nonsense and horrible things that no one would want to hear but as a young child valentine never minded it.Valentine is a very flirtatious character and can tend to get a little too into someone's personal space when he feels like it is necessary for him to be in it.He is very stubborn and will not quite untill waht needs to be done is completed.
ImageImageImageImageImageImage

Valentine's Theme Song/His voice wrote:
Image<- Click Me
companion wrote:ImageClick to view key's info

This would be the first serious competition viscet. I never thought I would be so determined to win a viscet but how could I pass up a character that reminds me of my child Valentine who I love so much!and my charcter key could use someone cute to go along with him (even though hes a big bully XD) I hope you enjoy this story that iv'e written as much as I have!
~Alec

There will be songsImage on every chapter so feel free to keep a look out <3

More Than Human;

Story;
ValentIne's KIngdom.478 AD,France

Overview;
Key’s pov: I remember it like it was yesterday, maybe it could've been worse I could have died along with my master valentine instead, but then again the shame of losing everything and being turned into this creature was another thing I still couldn't directly understand. My master had been a king at one point and now...he and I are animals, then again we could still win this fight. We had sharp teeth now, a tail, something that the humans didn't have or was able to use to their advantage. I t's just the thumbs were a problem but I could possibly get passed that.
Viscets are a lot like humans i've seen them around, roaming like land dragons fast and fierce their eyes always seemed to have something in them, perhaps maybe it was only a matter of time before he became one himself. Through viscets were very peaceful creatures he , was a monster of his own making.

I Am King Image
He had been sitting in the king's quarters looking over battle plans and putting more taxes upon the people of his country. Things like this took serious work usually but not really much effort today considering raising the taxes was fun for him and he just doesn't care about what the people had to say. He was their ruler as of such.They had to obey his command.He always had a thing for laughing at this people’s worries always seemed funny to him. He flipped though complaints that had been thrown in the courtyard by peasants with no respect, passed to his servant Key who about every other day picked through the yard of letters and neatly stacked onto his stone desk.From what Valentine thought was that the people had no respect for their ruler!
He found himself wandering off into the hate filled messages and some of the messages regarding good trade offers with gold,food and clothes of such.He set the good trades offer to the side to consider them for later use. As he got up lightly pushing his chair away which happen to made a little squeak noise making him grind his teeth.walking around the room finding his way to the drawers in the back by his bed he leaned over grabbing this elegant brush he had bought at side shop in town for a gold piece...expensive but kept his wavy snow touched hair in place. He look himself hard in the mirror looking into his brown eyes that looked almost red looking over the beautiful pink flowers over his expensive over shirt and down to his pants that were black along the bottom half of them it all went good with his black boots who happen to have the the same pink flowered design.He gave myself a proud breath of awe as he set his elegant gold crown back upon into his white hair that was no longer a mess in his perfect face.He found himself soon leaving the mirror even though he had wanted to admire himself further but instead heading towards the exit. He walked down the stairs feeling the cold stones though his boots causing shivers to go throughout his spine it was always dark throughout these steps but as a child he had gotten used to it, his father bringing him up here telling him that this was soon to be all his and just his and I better take the advantage of it and not let it all go to waste like he did sitting around and eating not doing anything the only way he had even gotten a wife was because he saw her through a window.
He always laughed mentally at that his father was always a stupid man not ever knowing what he was doing.
He finished walking down the stairs brushing off any cobwebs or dust that had gotten on him seeing one of his maid approaching him looking at him directly causing him to snarl.Her eyes widen and she started to shake mumbling some things under her breath as she twiddled around with her hands nervous
" your majesty.”she said with a cough adjusting her position
“I just wanted to let you know that dinner was ready." she said her body was tilted back her legs seemed to be stuck in place.
"Don't ever look at me directly in the eyes you should know by now how much i hate it when lower powers do that." He growled at her,he didn't care for her well being and never had. They were just slaves after all probably everyday they were planning on killing him might as well punish them while he still can, right?
He was wandering off to the dining room table slumping directly into his throne chair at the end of the long table still confused on why the table was so big. ...He never had many guest over nor did he want to have any.When he did it was just the causal 4-5 people who just got drunk talked about how the kingdom was going and then left with full stomachs....ridiculous in his option.He should probably order the table to be smaller but why waste my money on such utter nonsense anyway.
Finally the maids came back with dinner he glared at them as they set it down the dinner.looking to his two loyal servant for a moment,before picking up the top of the dish and removing it taking a piece of the chicken and giving it to a servant he called key...He was basically like a dog to him and did whatever he asked kinda like a friend he guessed one who has to risk his life during everyone of his meal times.
"Key can you test this..." He said as Key picked it up, he looked nervous but ate it anyway after waiting for about 10 minutes he decided that it was safe to continue grabbing his whine he looking into it as always full of suspension now handing the whine over to Key.
"Try it." He said Key stared into the glass but finally took a drink and gave it back...nothing happened after about another 10 minutes so he set the wine down
" You may go now ." he said even with the niceness of the words they still sounded harsh.His other servant gave Key a look of distress that he didn’t seem to notice as he was digging into his meal.Drinking the rest of his whine then finished off telling the maids they could have what was left over which wasn't much left at all.
" I'm done for the night " He said not even with a thank you for he just didn't care about people of such low rank.Slowly he dragged myself up the stairs his eyes twitching slightly with each sound his feet had seemed to make.The echoing starting to hurt his head now.
He was more tired than usual dragging himself into his room sitting down on his bed his eyes feeling heavy ...he was probably just a little buzzed or something.He tried to ignore it but then a weird tingling feeling started to come over him he felt like he was going to throw up.Looking frantically now his stomach started to turn he started to cough blood going down from the side of his mouth.His bones feeling like they were breaking...no they felt like they were stretching out and moving about throughout his whole body ihe attempted to stand only to fall back to his knees crying out in a screech of pain.His eyes watering only to manage a small whisper of “What in god's name is happening to me." He cryed again nails dug into the floor as his legs bent weirdly the tickling feeling came back before everything went dark....so dark..

Chapter 2 What Have I Become Image
When he woke up he was now looking at the ceiling he focused on a certain part of the ceiling his eyes going slowly from burley to a little more focused.
He out a groan flopping over to his side ....was he poisoned? Or was he…. dead.His eyes focused more around slowly as he stood up onto his ‘feet’ wobbling slightly before realizing that he was....slightly taller 'thats weird...' He thought . his feet felt surprisingly squishy on the floor and his hands felt funny warmer than what he was used to.looking down a gasp escaped his mouth.This causing him to fall over in surprize his hand.....they...they were paws?!?! how could that possibly be ...even possible?He Whined loudly slowly standing up again balancing on his new taller legs as he carefully and slowly made his way to the mirror scared of what he was about to see before him. He finally popped his head into the mirror his eyes widening his once brown eyes were now a dark red his face….his beautiful face was that of a similar creature that roamed outside at eventide ….A vicet a creature known to man as a beast that looks like a smaller dragon mixed with all sorts of other features. he felt his teeth grind as he moved his paws to his face feeling over his muzzle he realized that he was a scrawny looking viscet his features sharp and strange maybe because he had been a very flimsy weak man.
He felt my body tremble in the whole entire reality that this was completely real he found myself scrambling up running to the door to ask for help but then he heard something he felt my ear flicker over to the door now curiously.He walked over to the door and listened carefully trying hard not to panic over what had just happened to him that very moment.
"Poor o'l key wished he didn't have to die" said a familiar voice of his other servant
"But sir you have to make sacrifices for a great cause" said a maid who seemed a little anxious " What are you scared of he surely should be dead by now it's been hours " Said the servant who snickered under his breath walking to the door causing Valentine to back up He had to think about it … the thought finally set in when he realized that his servant had tried to kill him tried to poison him.He felt enraged the claws on his feet digging into the floor as he watched as the door open the onlookers peering in not knowing or expecting what was to come next.It was the maid whoes eyes became frightened giveing it away.

" A....A...A ViSCET!?!" the servant said his blue eyes growing large as valentine tried to sprang at him only to epicly fail and fall onto his face from tripping over his tail.This causing the servant to laugh
"Oh,my,my,my...This is even better than I thought...look who's a pet now Valentine..." He said about to snatch Valentine’s crown.Valentine showed his new sharper teeth but the servant only laughed with a smirk over his chapped lips reaching closer.This caused him only to get a nice bite on the hand Valentine now gripped hard not letting go causing the man to screech in pain as valentine started to taste something metallic droll into his mouth.He spitting .....never in Valentine’s life did he think he would get so many disgusting germs in his mouth especially human blood..yek though he had to admit for some reason it tasted sweet…..and addicting. He tried to ignore this thought and return to the matter at hand.The servant became enraged his sapphire eyes growing with rage
"Maybe I Should put him down like the dog he is?" he seem to be trying to keep to a calm voice when saying such things with look of pure anger over his face the knife in his injured hand.His eyes narrowed as he proceeded to swipe at valentines face.Valentine backed up making a weird growl instead of an insulting word that wouldn't come out in english language He gulped as he ducked again this time douging to the bed scraping up his bedsheets his claws now reaching to the floor as he darted myself to the door.He took in a deep breath as he ran down the stairs now his cape blowing behind him,his hair getting in his face as he stopped to take a breath he felt something trail down his face and he wiped a paw over my upper brown a streak of blood in his fur.He breathed heavily ...that had been a close one most definitely now he was walking, carefully now trying to avoid any humans that were about. The causal maids who were talking about the king now being dead...this sickened Valentine, he wanted to ...oh he couldn’t even say these things without describing something that would make you sick.
He snuck out behind them keeping himself to the darkness of the castel his fur brushing against the wall.His tail was fuzzed out his ears twitching slightly in different directions alerting all of his senses as he made his way out the back of the castle.He staring off into the forest from where he was facing many oscules ahead of him he bit his gum now tasting the same metallic and sweet savoring flavor in his mouth as he walked his way into a dark clearing looking around then back over to what was now torn away from him home…..what had been his home was now gone and he was going to take it back no matter the cost.”I will return….and when i do i will be the one with blood on my han...paws”he made a growl that came deep from within him. A big beam of a smile went across his face forming in a smirk that stretched over his muzzle showing all of his protruding throned teeth.He began to laugh...but not your causal laugh it started in a form of a giggle proceeding into a cackle of pure insane laughter. Thoughts going through his head on how much torture he was going to bring upon those who had disobeys him those who mislead him and took him for a fool he was not to let that happen,no he was going to punish all of them no matter what it took or how long it took he was going to make them pay.

Chapter 3 EscapeImage
He pressed himself against the castle walls his tail dragging behind him as he kept his ears high and alert examining every little thing around him advancing forward.His eyes were growing tired from all the running he had done tired of all of the turns he had made throughout the castle. He lowered his head making sure not to be spotted by anyone passing a few gard who were taking a surveillance of the area but didn’t seem to to take any note of him or his presence at all. Valentine let out a sigh as he kept quiet as possible before hearing a shout behind him causing him to become fully alert turning around and looking behind him spotting the guards on the other side of the mult running towards him.His body froze he felt like running ever one of his limbs becoming paralyzed.Was that fear? He started to shake the thoughts away .No he wasn't going to fear these people he was their king he was stronger than them even in this unfamiliar body. Instead of running he charged at one of them throwing the poor guy off and pinning his face right into the dirt basically smothering him in it with his foot causing the guard to flimps his arms around wildly from not being able to breath the other two guard came at Valentine from behind but they to were knocked from their feet. Valentine didn't do this he was still trying to suffocate the guard who was already on the ground filling the calming day with cased laughs Image
“now you're going to listen to me and listen to me good , tell my dear servant warn him do whatever but tell him that Valentine is not done with him for I will make him wish he never crossed paths with me he will make a lovely meal, since of course he ruined my dinner.” He laughed letting the guard.They shot up and started to run towards the castle.
Valentine watched as he left scraping his foot in the dirt to rid of any blood on his claws from digging into the guard's head before looking behind him. When he did he saw that the unknown source that had helped him had been another viscet making Valentine’s eyes gleam with amusement “ well hello little fella “ he said walking over as the viscets coat shown in the light full of beautiful pastel colors the viscet looked...oddly familiar.
“And who...might you be got a name comrade” valentine said slyly raising an eyebrow but before valentine could say any more the viscet gave him a scared look and darted off the opposite direction
“ suit yourself...but this...this definitely gives Valentine a plan, a good plan at that” he said a grin spreading over his face.

Chapter 4 Key Image
The servant found himself waking up his eyes fluttering open as he looked down to the floor his eyes were blurry and his nose hurt. He lifted his face from off the floor kinda looking around everything seemed blurry he stood up his arms feeling a bit smaller and his legs wouldn't beld all the way upright like they normally would being that he was human of course.He started to go off balance from it
“ We...were am I…” Key said shaking his head as his eyes slowly started to refocus around him the surroundings now becoming clear to him as he went to feel a hand over his face a ...strange yet soft furry thing went over his face instead of a smooth warm hand.He did it again and the same strange feeling overcame his face causing him to shiver before looking down to his hands it took him a moment but to his eyes widened as he realized that his “hands” were ….paws? How could that be ….when did that happen? He bit his lip taking a bit of something metallic before stepping back only to trip over something soft and painful to step on this caused him to squeak in pain having to bite down on his lip harder. He looked over to the long furry thing laying next to him.When did he- when did he grow a tail?!? He backed his head back quickly smacking against the wall causing his head shook causing him to become dizzy again as he slowly pushed himself up onto his hind legs hearing footsteps in the hallway then slowly the door started to open.
A guard walked in “what with all the noi-” his eyes widen as he pulled out his sword key opened his mouth but no english came out.He gulped and began to walk backwards his tail swaying behind him as he began frantically looking around the area for an exit but he was in a closed off room were the only opening was the door that the guard had came from.This now was causing him to panic and run straight towards the intruder catching the guard off guard (lol pun) who quickly fell back and dodged out of the way of the bigger beast who was now on his way out the door and down the hall .
He ran past a few maids who jumped into each other screaming and yelling for their dear lives when he came charging through in the panic state that he was in
“Oh god it’s another one of them dragon creatures were are the guards!”on screamed grabbing a younger maid and pulling her close so she didn't get ran over by the panicked viscet.His paws kept slipping on the floor causing him to ram directly into the walls and for him to fall over,constantly tripping over things.He kept getting up with each failed attempt at running trying to get out of the castle as fast as possible before any guards are to catch up with him.He made very risky sharp turns here and there before finally spotting the exit.He busted through the door his fur now gleaming in the sunlight now making his way outside.
Now he finally got the clue he needed to remain quiet now that he was out here it was hard enough getting past one guard with a sword let another five or ten that could be lurking about his midst.He shivered at the thought of being outnumbered like that trying not to think what they would do to him now that he was a viscet. His tail laid flat on the ground his ears perked and alert for any noise around him making sure that there was no danger and that he could continue on forward or try to find another way out of the situation.
Key stopped to take a breath his heart pounding his blood rushing from how much he had already ran that day.He felt like he was going to faint again like from when he had turned into a viscet and how much pain it was that caused his eyes to darken.He stopped himself from thinking of such thing and being able to do so and tried to calm down and think over everything. As he was trying to think his thoughts were interrupted by a screech he looked up only to see a viscet his fur was pink and black with lovely derated flowers over it . he has horns placed upon his head, but the strange thing about this viscet was the fact that he was wearing a cape and a crown…. This viscet definitely looked oddly familiar but there was no time to think about that for that right now for the viscet was about to get slaughtered by one of the guards who was holding a sword up …. it was the right thing to do he couldn't just let the guards kill him. He ran towards them shaking away any panic thoughts out of his brain before charging at the guard knocking him over.The guard let out a panicked yelp trying to kick off the viscet and in his panic he dropped the sword now swinging his fist at key which key tryed his best to doge .
Key got a glimpse into the other viscets eyes...those red eyes were definitely familiar...then he remembered the whine...the whine that his ruler had gave to him.He now knew who this viscet was the viscets whose tail he was saving at this very moment .it was Valentine his king his ruler.
Chapter 5 Image
Valentine looked around his darkening surroundings as he started his way toward the forest making sure that nothing got in his path knocking a few guards into the mult to be devoured by the creatures below snickering at their screams of mercy as they were devoured.Sadly,he had no time to watch this his plans had to be completed before he could have any fun of his own.For his plan to work he needed to find viscets others of the species that he now looked like … ones that were willing to follow him even if it meant death to themselves ones that he could spare and care less about.
His tail dragged off behind him his red eyes twitching with every sound there was trying to hear for anything .He never really been outside much he was an indoor person himself so all of this was very unfamiliar.His steps became more conscious his eyes darting this way and that,ears twitching for the slightest noise.
Then he heard it,the sound of approaching footsteps crunching carelessly on leaves and branches.Valentine tensed backing up from what was going to come from directly in front of him.A low growl escaped his throat before realization came over him when the familiar form of a deer approached carelessly eating down at the grass and not acknowledging his whereabouts.
“Is this creature stupid?” Valentine said quietly to himself raising a brow pushing his crown back to the very top upon his head,his ears keeping it in place.He stalked the creature his legs going down making him be in a crouch position.Valentine let out a squeal as the breath was knocked right out of him.Something hit against his side causing him to topple over into the grass.the deer looked up with alarm the grass in his mouth had stopped being chewed before the deer realized what was going on then took off running away from him.
“You...little!” Valentine hissed about to attack who ever had tackled him and made him miss his chance of getting the deer wanting to eat already.He looked up only to see it was the same pastel color viscet he had seen before making his eyes expand with surprise before a smug look on his face slowly appeared his smirk going ear to ear as his plan started to form in his mind once again.
“Well hello again didn’t think I would run into you “ he said tilting his head keeping the smirk his voice remained calm and consistent.However the other viscet glared at him his head back looking at valentine full of confusion before his eyes seemed to light up as if realizing something about valentine.
“MASTER!” he said excitedly tackling Valentine.Valentine was shoved into the ground,making Valentine let out a screech of surprise.
Read more....

Last edited by corgiboy on Mon Jun 06, 2016 9:33 pm, edited 141 times in total.
corgiboy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mellifluous » Mon May 09, 2016 7:59 pm

name;
gender;

personality;
extras;
Got a long list of ex lovers
They'll tell you I'm insane...
Manipulative as all heck
Very rich heiress
Maybe not evil but certainly a bad person
Uses her money to get what she wants
Doesn't care about others. At all.
Very skilled and intelligent, quick learner
Charismatic, helps her manipulate others

When you literally resist trying for only like an hour
Last edited by mellifluous on Mon May 09, 2016 9:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
mellifluous

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ShadyBro » Mon May 09, 2016 8:52 pm

Oh my gosh this babe is beautiful, those lil flowers on the horns are to die for! Good luck yall, cant wait to see the amazing forms for this amazing viscet <3
┏━━━━━━━━━┓ 
─── ⋆⋅⋅⋆ ──

ImageImageImage
✰Toyhouse✰
✰Closed Species✰
✰Trotters✰

ImageImageImage

─── ⋆⋅⋅⋆ ──
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

─- ⋆⋅⋅⋆ ─- ♡ - - ♡ -─ ⋆⋅⋅⋆ -─
ShadyBro

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby parvroon » Mon May 09, 2016 10:44 pm

name; Layra
gender; Female

personality; (evil)
extras;

Wip!
My best friend in rl is purpledaeyes, do not block us please.
I'm gone on vacation, please pm me about adopts.
Check out my new species, Sarkars!
parvroon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

It never felt so good to be bad...

Postby grifforik » Mon May 09, 2016 10:47 pm

Bad girl of course....

Name: Charna Night (Charna means Dark wind)

Personality: She can be cold hearted when it comes to things that need to be done and is very calculating, she has very few close friends but a whole lot of enemies. She spends her days looking awesome and shopping as well as hunting down the reaps she's been assigned. Her whole life goal is the live up to her job, which is to kill off anyone who poses a threat to the human population, meaning she can be violent when it comes to the things she feels the need to protect. That being said, she's got an attitude and while she's proclaimed as evil, and often does 'good' by destroying the things she thinks need destroying, she's not a good girl. She can, and will, take you down based on her quick judgment of you and can be really snotty when she thinks you've done something to offend her.
Her job: To reap people. The reason its bad: she's a dark reaper, set on following fate and taking away the free will of mortals. Meaning whoever fate says will die, she kills. Weather they're good or bad...

Traits:
Things I hate:
-Invasion of privacy. Like... stay out of my bubble!
-Stupid people, gah, there are too many.
-Those little stickers on the bananas... why must you hell stickers be so hard to peel!?
-Things that yap at me; including but not limited to: people, children, dogs, animals, and anything else that might annoy me.
Things I don't hate:
-Myself.
-My space.
-My snake dragon Tig (though its a love hate relationship).
-Some of my friends... not all of them, but some of them.

Backstory:
Songs that define me:
A few visects I might tolerate, sort of:
Ok, and here's a little extra, just a couple pics of my beautiful self *tosses hair*

The story:

On a cold and foggy night there was a pathetic mewing coming from a small basket on the dark side of the church steeple. The noise wasn't loud enough to alert any of the four gargoyles posted on watch, nor was it loud enough to alert the church women within. However, the little creature in the basket persisted and cried softly until her little throat was hoarse and dry, and then the tears fell and the little balled up hands moved weakly until she fell asleep and finally someone noticed her. Oddly it was the stillness that alerted the being, not the movement. For the movement meant life, and life meant nothing to the creature. And so it would have passed on and kept going, but at that pivotal moment, that crucial second, the thing in the basket went still and whispered a soft breath, and the creature took notice.

It slid closer to the basket, silent as the fog and every bit as deceptively innocent. It bent over the basket, and pulled the covers back to revel a little visect. A baby girl, silent, and watching, she stared right into the creatures eyes, unblinking and unafraid. And this puzzled the creature, for no mortal being should be able to look upon him without death stealing the sight from their eyes.

This new creature, this little female being, laid in its cradle and gazed upon death and took nothing from him, not a sigh, not a whisper, and not a demand, and for this death felt himself grow fond of it. So he touched each side of her little face and horns sprouted from her head, the mark of death's hand upon her soft fur, though no mortal would ever be able to tell what it was.

He drew himself back, knowing he would see her again, for the little thing had a great amount of power inside her and would one day become one of the chosen, a reaper of death's own hand... to be continued.
Last edited by grifforik on Wed Jun 01, 2016 5:08 am, edited 4 times in total.
grifforik

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby koegami » Mon May 09, 2016 11:01 pm

Reserved

bjorn avatar art by noch