Being a doctor No pun intended

Parents
[url=###]Samantha[/url]
[url=###]Layla[/url]

Siblings
Vincent
Emily

Current Life
Aqua is normally fooling around with her sister Emily. Aqua sometimes feels like the odd one in the group due to her fur color, no one really knowing why turned out so strange. She is also talking a lot to her crush, Rueben. Aqua looks up to her mother Samantha the most, since Layla is a little more strict and doesn't have much self-confidence. Aquamarine is doing a lot of mini crafts at home, and then taking pictures of it and post them online. Aqua can be bossy towards her family, but to her friends she's really nice to them, to the people who think they are friends with her, she makes it clear that they are not.

Personality
Aqua is very independent kalon, being kind of ironic because the zodiac Aquarius also has the same trait. Aqua enjoys working alone, studying alone, going to school alone, and drawing alone. She wouldn't mind if she had a companion, it's just the work she does alone. Aquamarine enjoys a good chat, and can chat for a very long time. Aqua is also pretty laid-back, if something wrong happens, no big deal.. Isn't a friend with someone anymore? She didn't like them anyway. Aquarius is a little more serious, but slowly you can break open her shell into the crazy person she could be. She isn't exactly the kind of kalon that will throw a joke here and there, she is the one that counts on some one else to do that for her. Aqua is a rather very curious kalon, and is fascinated by the world. She doesn't know her weaknesses or her strengths, and is still experimenting with the world. Aqua is also sensitive, meaning she could cry over little things, but it is rather strange for her to have this trait since she is pretty laid back. Aqua can also be rather stubborn, and a rebel. When she has an opinion it is normally strong, so she will stick to it for a long time unless someone else convinces her it is not the best opinion.

Friends
[url=###]Rueben[/url]

Interests
-Skiing
-Flirty Boys
-Movies
-Singing even though she is the worst in her family
-Texting
-Medical school
-Aqua life
-The show Big Brother
-Being an actor