Postby canary. » Thu Apr 07, 2016 2:04 pm

ok i need to start writing all her info brb

*magical font here*

name
Layla Brooke Mckeniki (Goes by Brooke)

mate
Samantha

personality
Layla, (likes to go by Brooke) is a fun loving gal. She loves to go to parties and have fun, along with making horrible jokes. Brooke wants to be a singer, but unfortunately, she has stage fright and is nervous about what other kalons think of her singing, but if you are staying where she lives for a while, you might be lucky and hear her singing in the shower. Although she is someone who loves to be social, she enjoys alone time more than being in public, she just loves to sit down and see nature do it's thing. She is very sensitive, thus meaning one word might make her cry, and she'll cry for a long time, giving her the 'crybaby' trait. You'll normally find her outside in her garden, watching her precious plants grow. She is not the greatest artist, but enjoys drawing, even if it turns out horrible she will treasure it, hang it up, whatever. She believes anything is possible, even if it may seem to be not true. Brooke has lots of patience which led her into gaining the job of being a pre-school teacher, she enjoys seeing little kids and teaching them.

history
Brooke grew up in the house where she could do anything, although her parents would push the limits sometimes. Some think she grew up as a spoiled child, but in reality she just loves nature and isn't the kind of kalon that goes to the store and buys every single thing possible because she can. In school she wasn't very talkative and was concentrating more on her studies, she remembers that she had a few friends, but not many. She's had the twists and turns, her saddest memory being her pet cat dying, and her angriest memory is that someone was trying to boss her around in highschool. Most of the time her 'not-so-nice' memories make her cringe.

career
elementary teacher.

-friendly kalons
-candy o3o
-stars
-photography
-gardening
-drawing pictures of flowers
-singing
-singing
-singing
-going to parties