Artist bananer [gallery]
Time spent 34 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
4 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Poculum Warg #275 Adopted!

Postby bananer » Tue Feb 23, 2016 8:24 am

What Is a Poculum Warg?

Potion wolf

A Poculum Warg, a.k.a Warg is a mysterious creature. It's shy and agile. They are omnivores and eat anything from twigs to larger hoofed animals. They usually hunt alone but can bring a mate or cub to exchange hunting methods.
Theese wargs have a colorful crystal as defence and also an floating orb between their horns. In the orb there's a fluid which can do anything. Usually the power's weak, but unique. Only the Warg knows what it contains.
Humans can befriend a Warg with a lot of care and caution. Theese animals are wary and easily scared since they mostly live deep in the forests. It takes time to tame a warg, but it sure will be worth it, it's a guarantee!

Whoo, haven't made a warg in a while, so why not go full nuts..? eheheh...
A rare one for you guys, black hole/stars/space inspired ^^' It has glowing hair, cat like pupils, glowing feathers, Absolutely black fluid in the orb and fangs. Such a fabulous babe.

Owned by Im Sorry

Im Sorry wrote:

username:
Im Sorry

name:
Pluto
(Because no one believes in them anymore)

Pangender (and/or Omnigender) is a non-binary gender experience which refers to a wide multiplicity of genders that can (or not) stretch to the infinite (meaning that this experience can go beyond the current knowledge of genders). This experience can be either simultaneously or over time. Being pangender does not require that one knows everything about all the established genders nowadays; being pangender goes beyond the known genders. Pangender can express gender fluidity or not; for example, a pangender person can manifest a genderflux, flowing from pangender to agender. Panflux is a gender identity consisting of pangender + genderflux. Pangender = binary genders (100% female and 100% male) + known genders + unknown genders. Some pangender people literally identify as all genders, even ones that are considered exclusive, while others only identify as all the non exclusive genders as well as the exclusives that they meet the requirements for.
(they/their)

in the orb:
A poculum warg is born with their orb, no exceptions. They can loose it or break it however. An orb will contain a certain fluid, which can be a mix of different powders, salves or powers. Wargs do not tell other wargs what they have in their orbs. It's a silent law of theirs. They may figure it out on their own though, since the wargs are allowed to use it in their presence. At birth the warg does not know what's in their orb. It's likely they have a power or mixture similar to their parent's, but that's no guarantee. The warg itself must figure out what it's orb can do, and if it's a great power it contains, then it can, or will, happen an accident when trying it out.
Wargs can lose their orb when unconscious, the orb will stop floating around their horns and can give someone else the power to steal it. When unconscious the orb may also break when falling to the ground. The orbs are the wargs most precious thing, and also the most vulnerable. One hit and it's gone. They can never reclaim their orb once broken or gone.

This is what the base concept is.
My understanding for Pluto's case would be that the black fluid would represent their soul and/or power. I believe this Warg holds a great power that humans cannot comprehend, that's why it's black. It holds the universe's mysteries, all the different things and their colors mixed into a chaotic color. The hectic colors override the gentle pleasures. They know of the evil things that happen, yet understand life isn't fair. Things don't always work out. The events leading up to their time has made their life on earth the way it is. Earth is so peaceful and calming, they don't want to think of the things that could've lead up to their time, but they enjoy every second of their experience. Their power is knowledge, not math or science etc, but emotional knowledge. They understand that things will go wrong, and things will work out, but you can't always depend on one or the other. They show sympathy for everything and everybody, no matter how small/large their problems. They listen. They understand.

Thank you for your time ♥
Last edited by bananer on Tue Mar 15, 2016 8:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
╔══════════════════════════════════════════╗
Hello, I'm Bananer
Say hello

╚══════════════════════════════════════════╝
Image Image Image
╔════════════════════════╗
DA-Characters-Art Shop-FR-Toyhou
╚════════════════════════╝
bananer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Poculum Warg #275

Postby she wolf warrior » Tue Feb 23, 2016 8:41 am

rEs!!
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

SHE WOLF
my kalons | my plumies | my keldines | my DA | about me | th
🌸 ❤ pink present ❤ 🌸
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
“ A donde easta la bobioteca”
- wife

she wolf warrior

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby koegami » Tue Feb 23, 2016 11:12 am

;u;

bjorn avatar art by noch
      you can commission them here

koe - adult | mostly inactive | only here for simas
    discord: koegami | toyhou.se: koegami / alavii-cs

ImageImageImageImage
    ImageImageImageImage
koegami

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby raindrop, » Tue Feb 23, 2016 5:30 pm

Red!

Username:
Name:
Picture or gif of what this reminds you of:
1 extra(optional) :

Find me on Toyhouse! [https://toyhou.se/Moonshadows_/characters/folder:2512390](massive character sale)[/url]
I'm also on Howrse and Instagram!
Add me on Discord! moonshadows_
they //them
he // him
transmasc enby
biro aceflux

x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

Jude wrote: Hey all! Call me Jude, Raine, or Moonshadows!
I'm here mostly for the art,
but I do have a few pet collections
I'm hoping to complete. If you're
an artist looking for commissions
or trades, DM me! Shoot me a
trade or message, I love to chat!

Jude wrote:Image

x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
raindrop,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bananer » Wed Feb 24, 2016 3:16 am

Bumpers
Hello, I'm Bananer
Say hello

Image Image Image
bananer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bananer » Fri Feb 26, 2016 2:29 am

Up ^^
Hello, I'm Bananer
Say hello

Image Image Image
bananer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bananer » Sun Feb 28, 2016 3:55 am

Up!!
Hello, I'm Bananer
Say hello

Image Image Image
bananer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Im Sorry » Sun Feb 28, 2016 11:28 am

username:
Im Sorry

name:
Pluto
(Because no one believes in them anymore)

Pangender (and/or Omnigender) is a non-binary gender experience which refers to a wide multiplicity of genders that can (or not) stretch to the infinite (meaning that this experience can go beyond the current knowledge of genders). This experience can be either simultaneously or over time. Being pangender does not require that one knows everything about all the established genders nowadays; being pangender goes beyond the known genders. Pangender can express gender fluidity or not; for example, a pangender person can manifest a genderflux, flowing from pangender to agender. Panflux is a gender identity consisting of pangender + genderflux. Pangender = binary genders (100% female and 100% male) + known genders + unknown genders. Some pangender people literally identify as all genders, even ones that are considered exclusive, while others only identify as all the non exclusive genders as well as the exclusives that they meet the requirements for.
(they/their)

in the orb:
A poculum warg is born with their orb, no exceptions. They can loose it or break it however. An orb will contain a certain fluid, which can be a mix of different powders, salves or powers. Wargs do not tell other wargs what they have in their orbs. It's a silent law of theirs. They may figure it out on their own though, since the wargs are allowed to use it in their presence. At birth the warg does not know what's in their orb. It's likely they have a power or mixture similar to their parent's, but that's no guarantee. The warg itself must figure out what it's orb can do, and if it's a great power it contains, then it can, or will, happen an accident when trying it out.
Wargs can lose their orb when unconscious, the orb will stop floating around their horns and can give someone else the power to steal it. When unconscious the orb may also break when falling to the ground. The orbs are the wargs most precious thing, and also the most vulnerable. One hit and it's gone. They can never reclaim their orb once broken or gone.

This is what the base concept is.
My understanding for Pluto's case would be that the black fluid would represent their soul and/or power. I believe this Warg holds a great power that humans cannot comprehend, that's why it's black. It holds the universe's mysteries, all the different things and their colors mixed into a chaotic color. The hectic colors override the gentle pleasures. They know of the evil things that happen, yet understand life isn't fair. Things don't always work out. The events leading up to their time has made their life on earth the way it is. Earth is so peaceful and calming, they don't want to think of the things that could've lead up to their time, but they enjoy every second of their experience. Their power is knowledge, not math or science etc, but emotional knowledge. They understand that things will go wrong, and things will work out, but you can't always depend on one or the other. They show sympathy for everything and everybody, no matter how small/large their problems. They listen. They understand.

Thank you for your time ♥
Last edited by Im Sorry on Sun Mar 06, 2016 11:48 am, edited 2 times in total.
Im Sorry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SchnaDin » Mon Feb 29, 2016 2:29 am

I think i will drop out... i'mnot sure if i can come up with some good until tomorrow :(
Sorry!
Last edited by SchnaDin on Sun Mar 06, 2016 11:30 am, edited 1 time in total.

Rukami
Kasira
My dA
All my characters/Adopts

Sig in progress \(^w^)/
SchnaDin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups