My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Morgan x Breton part 1

Postby SukarettoYanagi » Wed Feb 10, 2016 3:27 am

Alright, these two boys are..
Going Up for Adoption!!

However, the contest for these two will require two to team up though both competitors may not win. An owner and a(n) non-owner/owner with 2 or less Simas.

For the contest, I want the contestants to focus on the given personalities and the relationship the pair share as well as their relationship with their sister, Annica. You are welcome to add more to your forms(such as art, relationships with the rest of the family, etc.) but I will mostly be judging on the personalities and relationship the twin boys share. If you choose to add more family relationships, feel free to PM me for more information on the family members I own.
Their parents are NOT mates, however. Morgan only bred with Breton to obtain a portion of his money. Breton was in it for an heir(or heirs) to his estate. The children were left with their father to be raised, so the children will likely never meet or know their mother. Despite this, Breton dearly loves his children. Due to their father having money, these kits have just about everything they could ask for.
Recently, Breton has settled down with a mate, Lijah owned by Anthrophobia. He is these kits' step-father, but loves and treats them as though they are his own. The kits are being raised by the two males, and were still on the bottle when Lijah came into their lives. These kits would only ever know Lijah and Breton as their parents.
Code: Select all
[b]Username[/b]:
[b]Partner[/b]:
[b]Kit[/b]:(top/bottom/purple/blue)
[b]Name[/b]:
[b]Personality[/b]:
[b]Relationship with Brother[/b]:
[b]Relationship with Sister[/b]:

If your partner's form is not directly above/below yours, please be sure to provide a link to the other form. To make reading flow better.

This will end 2/29
Last edited by SukarettoYanagi on Sun Feb 21, 2016 6:28 am, edited 3 times in total.

6/10/13
My cat died in my arms.
Rest in peace, baby girl.

The World
Moonrats

When the dead have something to say,
not even time can shut them up.

Sometimes good things fall apart
so better things can fall together.
-Merilyn Monroe
SukarettoYanagi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ember the Wolf » Wed Feb 10, 2016 7:03 am

Image Ember the wolf
Image LadyChinaAru
ImageTop Boy <3
Image Nikon Savio

Nikon is kind of the class clown. He is pretty silly and goofy, he likes to make people laugh and smile. He himself smiles quite often and always looks like he's laughing at some private joke, which he usually is. At the same times he's very snarky and sarcastic, He almost always tries to get in the last word and quickly comes up with witty comebacks. He can be pretty venomous when he's unhappy as well, not many have seen how nasty his temper can be but once he's mad there is no going back until he's gone and calmed down. He can also be very kind and caring, He cares very deeply fro his siblings although he doesn't show it. He gets his caring nature from his step-father, Lijah.

Brother wrote: Nikon thinks his brother is strange in the way he loves sports so much, and loves to play unfair just to make him scowl. His brother is one of the few that Nikon tries to make mad. Sometimes thought he really enjoys being on the same team as his brother and destroy the other team. Nikon also loves to go on random adventure with his brother, sometimes the adventures can just being going on a short walk but he loves it because it gives him a chance to talk with his brother. his brother is one of the few of their family who Nikon can have long chats about anything with. one time they talked for three hours about bumblebees.

Sister wrote:Nikon appears to adore his sister, he is usually found hanging around her always telling her random things. In reality he tells her stuff that he knows annoys her. He thinks it's funny the faces she pulls, and she always has something witty to say back at him and he enjoys their little spats. His sister is one of the few who can put up with his harassing for long amounts of time and can outsmart him with comebacks. Sometimes when he knows he about to get into a fight with someone he will go talk to his sister as sort of a prep. At the same time he would do just about anything for his little sister.

Father wrote:Nikon likes his father quite a bit, and has never really cared about how they have so much money. He loves his father very much and would do just about anything to see him smile, Even get along with his brother. Nikon thinks sometimes that his father stresses out too much over stuff that doesn't much matter too him.

Step- Father wrote:Nikon quite likes his step father, and doesn't really refer to him as his step father, Just as his Papa. Nikon would tell you that he gets his soft side from Lijah, and that he's okay with that. He thinks lijah is an excellent dad and loves him just as much as Brenton.
Last edited by Ember the Wolf on Sun Feb 28, 2016 2:13 pm, edited 10 times in total.

┏━━━━━━━━━┓
DeviantArt
YouTube
Commisions

┣━━━━━━━━━┫
Main characters
My simas

┣━━━━━━━━━┫
Check out My new Adopts!
Soulis Adopts
┗━━━━━━━━━┛
Ember the Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SukarettoYanagi » Thu Feb 11, 2016 11:51 am

-BUMP!!

6/10/13
My cat died in my arms.

The World
Moonrats

-Merilyn Monroe
SukarettoYanagi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NE0N-UMBR30N » Thu Feb 11, 2016 12:24 pm

possible res if i find someone
NE0N-UMBR30N

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LadyChinaAru » Fri Feb 12, 2016 7:15 am

Username:LadyChinaAru
Partner: Kigo The Wolf
Kit:bottom/blue Pup
Name:Gareth
Personality:He's very quite, kind and gentle to others .He's very intelligent and skilled,polite to adults, but he's rather competitive when it comes to sports or any other competitions, he also pushes himself to prove himself to his father.Despite all that he loves his family a lot and would do anything for them.
Relationship with Brother: he's very kind to his brother and enjoys helping him when he can. He loves his family.
Relationship with Father:He greatly respect hi father and because of this he never wants to disappoint him. He's always trying to make his father proud.
Relationship with Lijah:He has no problem with having two dad's. He see's Lijah just as another person who love him, but he's a little less stressed about impressing him then his other dad. He still respects him but believes he wont judge him harshly (not that he believes his a will he just suffers from anxiety and consistently worries about it)
Thoughts on his Birth Mother: Sense he's never met her, hes not quite sure about what his personal feelings are about her, that being said he would probably turn out to be a mama's boy an do anything to make her happy.
Last edited by LadyChinaAru on Sun Feb 14, 2016 4:18 pm, edited 2 times in total.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
:D ~Feb: 14 My B-day!~ :D
ImageImageImage Image
LadyChinaAru

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fairy king » Fri Feb 12, 2016 8:21 am

hey hey, feel free to use Lijah in your forms c:
    Lijah is their stepfather, and he joined the family very soon after they were born, so they'll grow up with him & Breton as their parents; they probably won't even remember a time without Lijah, honestly, sense they're so young. So if you wanna add a relationship with him, pm me & I'll give you a bit of info on what he's like as a dad. :3
fairy king

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SukarettoYanagi » Fri Feb 12, 2016 4:10 pm

Anthrophobia wrote:
    hey hey, feel free to use Lijah in your forms c:
    Lijah is their stepfather, and he joined the family very soon after they were born, so they'll grow up with him & Breton as their parents; they probably won't even remember a time without Lijah, honestly, since they're so young. So if you wanna add a relationship with him, pm me & I'll give you a bit of info on what he's like as a dad. :3

I actually just updated with that information. ^u^
Also, contestants, I added two new sections to the form, so please be sure to add that to your forms.

6/10/13
My cat died in my arms.

The World
Moonrats

-Merilyn Monroe
SukarettoYanagi

My pets