Viscet #356 by Mint Chip

Based on Click to view
Artist Mint Chip [gallery]
Time spent 30 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
17 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Viscet #356

Postby Mint Chip » Thu Dec 31, 2015 1:29 pm

I think I was going for like volcanic or something? idk now but it was something to do with lava/magma. *shrugs* either way here's another viscet for you.

[Form]
Code: Select all
name;
gender;
favorite natural phenomenon;

-not really an impress me contest, but more of a free range. so you can do as many extras as you want.
-name, gender, and favorite natural phenomenon are the only required things
-only limit I'm going to give, is please do not exceed a total of 1200 words (mostly me being lazy, reading pfft lol)
-prettying up allowed
-and have fun with it c:

Ending Date; January 20th, 2016.

//No mutations//

Code: Select all
[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=53&t=2925804][img]http://www.chickensmoothie.com/oekaki/image/image.php?id=2427484&size=large&format=png&rev=1451525442[/img][/url]
Last edited by Mint Chip on Sun Jan 24, 2016 7:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage | Image | ImageImage

ImageImage
You can call me, Mint or Minty.
I usually type in green.

╔═════════════════════╗

╚═════════════════════╝

Dark Cocoa is owned by my Husband & Mint Chip is owned by me
Art created by me

My PMs are disabled, if you have a Viscet related question,
please see this FAQ.
Mint Chip

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Viscet #356

Postby VixenGlass » Thu Dec 31, 2015 1:36 pm

I would like to adopt this Viscet! <3

name; Aviur (meaning golden fire)
gender; male
favorite natural phenomenon; The Aurora Borealis (northern lights) ;u;
When the charged particles from the sun strike atoms and molecules in Earth’s atmosphere, they excite those atoms, causing them to light up. The aurora often appears as curtains of lights, but they can also be arcs or spirals, often following lines of force in Earth’s magnetic field. Most are green in color but sometimes you’ll see a hint of pink, and strong displays might also have red, violet and white colors.
extra; Love this style, and good luck to whoever wins! :)

Last edited by VixenGlass on Fri Jan 01, 2016 3:50 am, edited 5 times in total.
VixenGlass

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby T h e M a r t i a n » Thu Dec 31, 2015 1:38 pm

"At some point something is going to go south on you. You can either accept that, or get to work."
name;
    Ignus
gender;
    Male

favorite natural phenomenon;
Jim Cantore || Weather Channel || Thunder Snow
    Ignus, despite his look, is actually a huge weather nerd. Lightning and thunder are some of his favorite things to experience, and these are his favorite group of natural phenomenon. However, there is a rare case of lightning that he truly wants to experience. Thunder Snow.
    Thunder Snow is Lightning and Thunder in a snowstorm, and is one of the rarest weather phenomenon known. Happening in less than 1% of snow storms, it is a hard sight to see.
    It is created just like any Lightning and Thunder, with the rubbing together of particles, creating static electricity. Though, the reason it is so rare, as there has to be an instability in the storm to allow thunder and lightning to occur. This instability is usual caused by the warmer air from the south mixing with colder air from the north(( for those in the northern hemisphere.)). But, with the air being all cold in a snow storm, it is a rare sight to come by. And even when it does happen, the snow muffles the sound of thunder.
    Ignus strives to one day experience this phenomenon. He has made it his true life goal. He knows it will be a difficult task to complete, but this rare event is truly a once in a lifetime experience.
    Thunder Snow is so fascinating to Ignus because of how it happens even without an actual thunderstorm.
    He finds Lightning itself truly fascinating, as it happens so quick, and so often. How much power is put in one bolt. Just every minor detail about Lightning is fascinating to him.

"I guess you could call it a 'failure', but I call it a 'learning experience'."

Basic Personality:
    Ignus is someone who is easily entertained and excited. He finds himself easily distracted by fumbling with little trinkets, doodling, and anything weather related. In conversations, he tends to get a little side-tracked from the main point trying to be conveyed. For example, if you are talking about boats, he will start talking about wind. Most find this quality highly annoying. He is very resourceful, though, and always finds a way out of any sticky situation he in. He often finds a way to talk himself out, using his manipulative abilities. Ignus is a bit oblivious to a lot of things, including flirting, which he doesn't understand. He often tries to flirt, though just purely embarasses himself. He is a bit of a clutz, and is a tad clumsy, often finding himself in trouble, almost walking himself into it. He sometimes doesn't thinks things all the way through, but always seems to find a way out. But, the biggest thing you need to know about Ignus. He is an optimist. He always sees the cup as half full. He always believe a plan will come through, even when he knows deep inside it is likely to fail. He always, always, believes that everything will turm out alright. Some call him nieve for this... this fairytale called a good life. He... He believes he is living this fairytale.

"Sometimes you only need 20 seconds of insane courage. Just literally 20 seconds of embarrassing courage. And I promise you. Something great will come out of it."
Themesong:
His markings reminded me of lightning. X)

Last edited by T h e M a r t i a n on Wed Jan 20, 2016 11:44 am, edited 8 times in total.

My toyhouse
My Viscets
My French Warmbloods
My Tolters
Hello Everyone. I am T he M a r t i a n, as you probably have seen, and I prefer she/her pronouns. Hope to meet all of you at some point. ^.^
T h e M a r t i a n

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby corviidae » Thu Dec 31, 2015 1:54 pm

ahh i love this guy a lot omg reserve!

is off thread forms okay as long as it isn't off site?
Last edited by corviidae on Thu Dec 31, 2015 2:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    xxxx_________________xx
        sen - corvii
        xxxxxshe/her ⚢

xnot super active anymore
      xxxask abt my chickens

xxxx_________________xx

xx❁۪ sithis・lucille・betty・calypso ❁۪

❁۪ bandit・millie・zoot・pepper・coconut ❁۪

❁۪ blackbeard ❁۪
corviidae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kiwi;; » Thu Dec 31, 2015 1:55 pm

name; adian, which means "warm, little fire" in gaelic
    nickname; although he hates it, adian is sometimes known as "adi"
    gender; male, he/him, bisexual
    favorite natural phenomenon; sailing stones in Death Valley, USA: a geological phenomenon where rocks move and inscribe long tracks along a smooth valley floor without human or animal intervention.
    Reasoning; ever since childhood, adian was fascinated by everything in nature. although he did enjoy simple things like plants or animals, adian was more interested in the unusual side of nature, such as natural phenomenons. in his free time, adian would sit in his room and research all different types of natural occurrences. these really interested adian, and researching different kinds was his favorite hobby. it wasn't until his mid-teens when adian found out about the most bizarre occurrence he could imagine. he was simple reading through a magazine about these occurrences, when he found out about "sailing stones". first, adian declared this fake, but reading furthers, confusion turned to amazement. he even made it a life goal of his to, in person, see a sailing stone, and the strange paths that follow. although he would get called a "nature geek", adian never let that stuff get to him. anywhere he went, he would carry around a small pocketbook about natural phenomenons.
    personality; adian is simply a geek, and he knows it. he is also extremely smart, and loves to show off and prove his intelligence to friends. speaking of friends, adian doesn't have many. he isn't good and making friends, and frankly, doesn't really want any. aidan prefers to be alone. his favorite thing to do is read, and he obviously can't do that when people are around. but don't worry, adian does have friends. he likes to surround himself around people; like him! he and his best friends share common interests; nature, space, and other science things.
Last edited by kiwi;; on Wed Jan 20, 2016 12:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
kiwi;;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby doglover947 » Thu Dec 31, 2015 2:00 pm

name; Charcoal
gender; male
favorite natural phenomenon; Well for some reason he loves the idea of rain, and he loves the feeling. He loves the noises it makes.
Hi, I'm doglover947.
Yes, I am a Christian,
and I believe in Jesus
Christ with my full
heart. If you'd like to
chat just shoot me a
pm. c:
design by Wafflez2

doglover947

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mint Chip » Thu Dec 31, 2015 2:06 pm

Sen the Reaper wrote:ahh i love this guy a lot omg reserve!

is off thread forms okay as long as it isn't off site?

I'd prefer the posts to remain on thread unless it's absolutely necessary tbh.
I've never been a huge fan of making other threads for adoption forms. *shrugs*
ImageImage | Image | ImageImage

ImageImage
You can call me, Mint or Minty.
I usually type in green.

╔═════════════════════╗

╚═════════════════════╝

Dark Cocoa is owned by my Husband & Mint Chip is owned by me
Art created by me

My PMs are disabled, if you have a Viscet related question,
please see this FAQ.
Mint Chip

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby corviidae » Thu Dec 31, 2015 2:07 pm

alright! i understand nvn thank you for the response <3
    xxxx_________________xx
        sen - corvii
        xxxxxshe/her ⚢

xnot super active anymore
      xxxask abt my chickens

xxxx_________________xx

xx❁۪ sithis・lucille・betty・calypso ❁۪

❁۪ bandit・millie・zoot・pepper・coconut ❁۪

❁۪ blackbeard ❁۪
corviidae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby koegami » Thu Dec 31, 2015 2:30 pm

Reserved
    koe - adult | mostly inactive | only here for simas
    discord: koegami | toyhou.se: koegami / alavii-cs

RIP: [UNCLE B] 1/6/2016 || [ROCKY] 8/14/2020 || [GPA] 2/27/2021
    RIP: [THICK44] 2/13/2023 || BIGGERTON OUNCERTON] 10/19/2023 || [AKIRA TORIYAMA] 3/1/2024

THANK U & GOODBYE: [MAGGIE] 3/4/2021
koegami

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby serl » Thu Dec 31, 2015 2:54 pm

name; Graves
    gender; male
    favorite natural phenomenon; the red/monochrome rainbow
    Graves enjoys them, though he has never seen them, because they're very rare. Graves, every morning and night, stands outside waiting for it. Every time, he is not successful. Graves made a red rainbow machine with mechanics and light projectors. Every time he is not successful, he goes to his room and draws it again and again.
╔═════════════╗

kaia/serl
she | paper rad#2431
hi i'm serl <3 my special interest is
cats! currently, i'm hyperfixating on the
idolm@ster, touhou, and chicken
smoothie! i'm a big rhythm game fan
and i frequent my local arcade! i also
really love music <3 my favorite
genres are happy hardcore, denpa,
classic rock, mashcore, & vocal trance!

╚═════════════╝