Based on Click to view
Artist ShadyBro [gallery]
Time spent 1 minute, 48 seconds
Drawing sessions 1
4 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

PTP #140 & #141 | Closed

Postby ShadyBro » Mon Oct 26, 2015 8:03 am

ImageImage
Paint-Tailed Pythons(PTP) are a unique breed of pythons that have paint seeping from their tail tips. PTP tend to be slightly smaller than their close cousins, ball pythons, females being around 2-3 feet long and males 1-2 feet long. Hatchlings are dramatically smaller at only 5 inches long.
Pythons tend to be quite intelligent, and PTP are no exception. PTP tend to be quite shy when first introduced to their owners, but will warm up quickly and soon become inseparable. PTP have exceptionally long lifespans, and have been known to live for upwards of 60 years.

These two are quite the odd pair...tell me a bit about their relationship together to win. Are they siblings? Cousins? Mates? You tell me!

-You may have a partner try out with you or you may attempt to adopt both. Either way, please make sure you only have one post!-

Pete rip <3 wrote:
PTP One Name: Sorbet
PTP One Gender: Female
PTP Two Name: Vanilla Bean
PTP Two Gender: Female

ImageImage

[center]Relationship: Sisters

I'm Sorbet. My name is Vanilla Bean, just call me Nil or Nilla. Okay Nil, shut up. Anywho, That's not a very nice thing to say! *eyeroll* I'm sorry. Anyways, my name is Sorbet. I'm the older sister of the two. She's basically my sidekick. Am not! I am your... Partner in crime! Whatever. So basically I'm the brains of the situation. She's more, how do you say it? The one that gets in the way. Now your just being rude. Well its true!, and you know it. Oh please! You couldn't do anything without me! Can we please talk about this later Nil? I've got a scene to set and a story to tell. *sigh* Well, which one will you tell them? The one were we save the parlor, of coarse. That one shows how well we work together. I like that one too. It shows how good I am at parqkore. Thats not the point, dummy! The point is to show them how close we are as sisters, and how when we both feel passionate about something, we can work as the perfect team. Well yeah, that too I guess.

Rumbles of horse drawn carriages echo along the coblestone path. Somewhere across the street the scent of warm bread drifts from the bakery. A boy calls out from the street lamp, trying to sell matches. Snowflakes drift endlessly down from the sky like millions of stars. With every breath the people take, small clouds escape from their lips. On the very far end of the street, tucked away by the other shops around it, and ice cream parlor sits, cold, alone, and empy. This is where our story takes place.

A plump old man stands behind the counter, his head rested on his hand. He half heartedly opens and closes the cash half-empty register. No one eneters nor exits the parlor. The ice cream tubs remain full. Not a creature stirs. The constant cling! of the register echos through the building. The fat man gets up from his spot behind the desk to go into the back of the shop.

From a crack in the wall two small snakes emerge, snickering as they go, as they had done many times before. Thats us! Yeah, yeah. The two stop below a table. Today was the day they would try their newest plan. "Nil, you need to open that drawer." I say. Nil nods, looking at the drawer I had gestured to. She springs, managing to wrap her tail around the handle. "Swing!" I say. She does. The draw slides open. "Now you should see silverwear. Get a spoon." Nilla disappers into the drawer. An occasional cling or grunt comes from it. "Got it! She says. Her small head peeps from the drawer. "Okay, toss it to me." She does. "Now get down." She hops to the floor with a light thud. We slither over to the counter that holds the ice cream. "Get in the spoon." I say after I position it properly. "Alright." When Nil gets in, the handle lifts slightly. "I'm going to slingshot you up onto the counter, alright?" I say. "Yeah, alright." Nilla prepares herself for impact. I jump onto the handle, sending Nilla flying onto the counter. "WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!" She calls the whole way up. "I'm okay! I did it!" "Alright. Do you see the ice cream?" I ask. "Yes!" I hear her call back. "Do you see a glass door to the ice cream?" "Yeah, it looks like a sliding door." She responds. "Yup! Thats the one! Push it." A few grunts from above, then an exasperated sigh. "I can't open it! It won't budge!" She says. "The other way, idiot." The screech of an opening door vibrates in my ears. An icy breeze chills my scales. "Got it!" She yells down. "Alright, now, attatch the rope to the handle of the strawberry sorbet icecream." "Strawberry sorbet?!" An outraged cry sounds from above. "No, I want vanilla icecream!" Nil calls down. "Ugh fine, but at least get the vanilla cookie dough." I reply. "Alright I attatched it! What now?" "Throw the other end down to me." The rope hits the floor next to me with a thump. I pull it and jump to wrap it around the door handle. "Okay, your good to come down!" Nil slides down the rope towards me. We both wait at the base of the counter.

The plump man stumbles about in the back of the shop. I know he is coming. I look at Sorbet happily. This is one of our best plans yet. The door creaks open, pulling the ice cream out from the small fridge. The plump man trips over the rope, falling over, the ice cream tube rolls to his side. Sorbet and I push it as fast as we can to the door. Then we are out in the snow, pushing the ice cream through the alleys.

I look at Sorbet next to me, stuffing her face with ice cream. I do the same. After we eat a good portion, we sit back, looking up into the sky. "Sorbet?" I ask. "Yeah?" she replies. "Do you ever feel bad for the ice cream man?" I say. "Not really. Why?" She returns. "Because he seems so... Lonely." I look at her. "He'll be fine. C'mon lets go to bed."

The next day Sorbet and I go to the ice cream store, the plump man isn't alone. A well dressed man is there, barking at him. The Ice cream man is pleading the man for something. Sorbet and I meet eyes, and scurry through our crack in the wall.

"I'm sorry Mr. Schruvello, if you don't make enough money in the next month, we'll have to tear this place down. Its just the rules. Nothing personal." The man says as he leaves. The ice cream man sits at one of the tables, his face fallen. I look to Sorbet. "We have to do something." I say. Sorbet nods. "Yeah, we do. " The two of us brainstorm for a bit. "I've got it!" Sorbet says. "What?" I ask. "You can juggle, right?" She says. "Yeah... What does that have to do with anything?" "And I can do math... People would pay to see snakes solving equations and juggling, wouldn't they?" Sorbet smiles. "Well... I mean I guess. Humans would pay to see almost anything." I furrow my brow. "I'm just going to wait." Sorbet says and sits back. "OOOOOHHH! I get it now! We will raise money by having people pay to watch us do stupid things to save the ice cream parlor!" I say.

"Bingo!" I say. "Hurry, grab your juggling balls!" I spring myself up onto the chalk board. The ice cream man shoots me a deadly glance. He gets up to grab me, but I've already started writing. The board reads: "3+6a=15" I quickly begin to scribble the answer. "-3 on both sides..." I whisper. "12 divided by 6..." I continue scribbling. "a Equals... 2!" Just then Nilla bursts into the room, juggling six balls effortlessly. The ice cream man begins to smile. He picks up Nilla and places her on the table, where she continues juggling. The man bursts out from his shop calling, "Come, come one, come all, come look at my juggling, equation solving, fabulous snakes!" People file in from the streets. They buy ice cream, and pay five dollars to watch Nilla juggle. They give 5 dollars to watch me solve equations, and 3 dollars to ask me to do a specific problem. Throught the whole day people bustled about the ice cream shop.

Mr. Schruvello paid the man in the nice clothing the next week. Every day Sorbet and I juggled and solved equations. Mr. Schruvello even made us a carboard house in the back of the shop to sleep in. He even gave us ice cream. The people love us, Mr. Schruvello loves us, all of our friends love us! Thats how we ended up here, telling you this story.

1,342 words <3

Last edited by ShadyBro on Fri Nov 13, 2015 5:36 am, edited 2 times in total.
┏━━━━━━━━━┓ 
─── ⋆⋅⋅⋆ ──

ImageImageImage
✰Toyhouse✰
✰Closed Species✰
✰Trotters✰

ImageImageImage

─── ⋆⋅⋅⋆ ──
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

─- ⋆⋅⋅⋆ ─- ♡ - - ♡ -─ ⋆⋅⋅⋆ -─
ShadyBro

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: PTP #140 & #141 | Open!

Postby .Foxtrot. » Mon Oct 26, 2015 4:26 pm

PTP One Name: Rose Quartz // Quartz
PTP One Gender: Male
PTP Two Name: Petal
Relationship: WIP

thoughts ☆ are
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
.Foxtrot. | She/Her
Hello there I'm .Foxtrot., nice to meet
you. I'm often called Fox or (was) Speed (neither
my real name) but you can call me what ever.
Anyway, have a lovely day c:

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
LinkLink ☆ Link ☆ Link ☆ Link ☆ Link ☆
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

cannot ☆ fathom ☆ into

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    The NITROGEN
    in our DNA.
    The CALCIUM
    in our teeth.
    The IRON
    in our blood.
    All came from a collapsing star
    WE ARE MADE OF
    ☆ STARS!☆
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

ImageImage
.Foxtrot.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby spring. » Tue Oct 27, 2015 9:28 am

my partner has kindly taken on the responsibility of doing the form.
Last edited by spring. on Mon Nov 02, 2015 7:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
spring.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Rush Furry~ » Tue Oct 27, 2015 1:29 pm

PTP One Name:
Snow
PTP One Gender:
Male
PTP Two Name:
Ghost
PTP Two Gender:
Male
Relationship:
Ghost and Snow are brothers. They were born and raised together until their mother was killed by a fox, forcing them to live with only one another. They were found by another snake, who had lost her babies to a fox, and took them under her wing. They learned that her name was Rosie, an alone female that lost her babies the same way they had lost their mother. Rosie was like a mother to them, she helped them learn everything they know today. Then one day, they woke up to find Rosie caught in a snare, dead. The two didn't leave her side for days, thinking that she was only asleep. Once they figured out that she was gone they left and continued on with their lives. Ever since then, the two have been inseparable and have always stayed by each other's side.
~Rush Furry~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Roadhog » Wed Oct 28, 2015 6:27 am

dropping out.
Last edited by Roadhog on Mon Nov 02, 2015 12:26 am, edited 3 times in total.
not accepting pms right now unless I add you to my friends list.
finally quitting. I've told myself I'll quit soon, and I never did, but I finally feel like I should quit. Still keeping my characters/deviantart though. I've wanted to quit for a long long time, but I'm doing it.
Nobody on here talks with me , is friends, and I try to chat on the FR thread but nobody responds much.
Quitting CS and flightrising.

All my fr dragons/stuff went to one of my real life best friends, so don't ask for my FR stuff.
Roadhog

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby eleutheromaniac. » Fri Oct 30, 2015 4:12 am

ImageImage

Relationship: Sisters

I'm Sorbet. My name is Vanilla Bean, just call me Nil or Nilla. Okay Nil, shut up. Anywho, That's not a very nice thing to say! *eyeroll* I'm sorry. Anyways, my name is Sorbet. I'm the older sister of the two. She's basically my sidekick. Am not! I am your... Partner in crime! Whatever. So basically I'm the brains of the situation. She's more, how do you say it? The one that gets in the way. Now your just being rude. Well its true!, and you know it. Oh please! You couldn't do anything without me! Can we please talk about this later Nil? I've got a scene to set and a story to tell. *sigh* Well, which one will you tell them? The one were we save the parlor, of coarse. That one shows how well we work together. I like that one too. It shows how good I am at parqkore. Thats not the point, dummy! The point is to show them how close we are as sisters, and how when we both feel passionate about something, we can work as the perfect team. Well yeah, that too I guess.

Rumbles of horse drawn carriages echo along the coblestone path. Somewhere across the street the scent of warm bread drifts from the bakery. A boy calls out from the street lamp, trying to sell matches. Snowflakes drift endlessly down from the sky like millions of stars. With every breath the people take, small clouds escape from their lips. On the very far end of the street, tucked away by the other shops around it, and ice cream parlor sits, cold, alone, and empy. This is where our story takes place.

A plump old man stands behind the counter, his head rested on his hand. He half heartedly opens and closes the cash half-empty register. No one eneters nor exits the parlor. The ice cream tubs remain full. Not a creature stirs. The constant cling! of the register echos through the building. The fat man gets up from his spot behind the desk to go into the back of the shop.

From a crack in the wall two small snakes emerge, snickering as they go, as they had done many times before. Thats us! Yeah, yeah. The two stop below a table. Today was the day they would try their newest plan. "Nil, you need to open that drawer." I say. Nil nods, looking at the drawer I had gestured to. She springs, managing to wrap her tail around the handle. "Swing!" I say. She does. The draw slides open. "Now you should see silverwear. Get a spoon." Nilla disappers into the drawer. An occasional cling or grunt comes from it. "Got it! She says. Her small head peeps from the drawer. "Okay, toss it to me." She does. "Now get down." She hops to the floor with a light thud. We slither over to the counter that holds the ice cream. "Get in the spoon." I say after I position it properly. "Alright." When Nil gets in, the handle lifts slightly. "I'm going to slingshot you up onto the counter, alright?" I say. "Yeah, alright." Nilla prepares herself for impact. I jump onto the handle, sending Nilla flying onto the counter. "WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!" She calls the whole way up. "I'm okay! I did it!" "Alright. Do you see the ice cream?" I ask. "Yes!" I hear her call back. "Do you see a glass door to the ice cream?" "Yeah, it looks like a sliding door." She responds. "Yup! Thats the one! Push it." A few grunts from above, then an exasperated sigh. "I can't open it! It won't budge!" She says. "The other way, idiot." The screech of an opening door vibrates in my ears. An icy breeze chills my scales. "Got it!" She yells down. "Alright, now, attatch the rope to the handle of the strawberry sorbet icecream." "Strawberry sorbet?!" An outraged cry sounds from above. "No, I want vanilla icecream!" Nil calls down. "Ugh fine, but at least get the vanilla cookie dough." I reply. "Alright I attatched it! What now?" "Throw the other end down to me." The rope hits the floor next to me with a thump. I pull it and jump to wrap it around the door handle. "Okay, your good to come down!" Nil slides down the rope towards me. We both wait at the base of the counter.

The plump man stumbles about in the back of the shop. I know he is coming. I look at Sorbet happily. This is one of our best plans yet. The door creaks open, pulling the ice cream out from the small fridge. The plump man trips over the rope, falling over, the ice cream tube rolls to his side. Sorbet and I push it as fast as we can to the door. Then we are out in the snow, pushing the ice cream through the alleys.

I look at Sorbet next to me, stuffing her face with ice cream. I do the same. After we eat a good portion, we sit back, looking up into the sky. "Sorbet?" I ask. "Yeah?" she replies. "Do you ever feel bad for the ice cream man?" I say. "Not really. Why?" She returns. "Because he seems so... Lonely." I look at her. "He'll be fine. C'mon lets go to bed."

The next day Sorbet and I go to the ice cream store, the plump man isn't alone. A well dressed man is there, barking at him. The Ice cream man is pleading the man for something. Sorbet and I meet eyes, and scurry through our crack in the wall.

"I'm sorry Mr. Schruvello, if you don't make enough money in the next month, we'll have to tear this place down. Its just the rules. Nothing personal." The man says as he leaves. The ice cream man sits at one of the tables, his face fallen. I look to Sorbet. "We have to do something." I say. Sorbet nods. "Yeah, we do. " The two of us brainstorm for a bit. "I've got it!" Sorbet says. "What?" I ask. "You can juggle, right?" She says. "Yeah... What does that have to do with anything?" "And I can do math... People would pay to see snakes solving equations and juggling, wouldn't they?" Sorbet smiles. "Well... I mean I guess. Humans would pay to see almost anything." I furrow my brow. "I'm just going to wait." Sorbet says and sits back. "OOOOOHHH! I get it now! We will raise money by having people pay to watch us do stupid things to save the ice cream parlor!" I say.

"Bingo!" I say. "Hurry, grab your juggling balls!" I spring myself up onto the chalk board. The ice cream man shoots me a deadly glance. He gets up to grab me, but I've already started writing. The board reads: "3+6a=15" I quickly begin to scribble the answer. "-3 on both sides..." I whisper. "12 divided by 6..." I continue scribbling. "a Equals... 2!" Just then Nilla bursts into the room, juggling six balls effortlessly. The ice cream man begins to smile. He picks up Nilla and places her on the table, where she continues juggling. The man bursts out from his shop calling, "Come, come one, come all, come look at my juggling, equation solving, fabulous snakes!" People file in from the streets. They buy ice cream, and pay five dollars to watch Nilla juggle. They give 5 dollars to watch me solve equations, and 3 dollars to ask me to do a specific problem. Throught the whole day people bustled about the ice cream shop.

Mr. Schruvello paid the man in the nice clothing the next week. Every day Sorbet and I juggled and solved equations. Mr. Schruvello even made us a carboard house in the back of the shop to sleep in. He even gave us ice cream. The people love us, Mr. Schruvello loves us, all of our friends love us! Thats how we ended up here, telling you this story.

1,342 words <3

Last edited by eleutheromaniac. on Tue Nov 10, 2015 11:36 am, edited 18 times in total.
eleutheromaniac.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby StrawberryBunny » Fri Oct 30, 2015 6:59 am

Anyone wanna do this together? PM me if you wanna enter with me!

EDIT: Doing this with Spring :)

ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage

I love feminist literature and evolutionary science

I study zoology and collect plants

I have three kittens, six mice, a syrian hamster, a toy poodle, a blue-tongue skink, a crested gecko, a mossy gecko, a tortoise, 2 toads, and many woodlice.

my pronouns are she/her

pls trade me syrian hamsters

StrawberryBunny

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ShadyBro » Sat Nov 07, 2015 12:30 pm

Extending to 11/10/15. Hopefully that helps!
┏━━━━━━━━━┓ 
─── ⋆⋅⋅⋆ ──

ImageImageImage
✰Toyhouse✰
✰Closed Species✰
✰Trotters✰

ImageImageImage

─── ⋆⋅⋅⋆ ──
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

ShadyBro

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ShadyBro » Fri Nov 13, 2015 5:34 am

Pete rip <3 wrote:

ImageImage

Relationship: Sisters

1,342 words <3

Ah this forum is just precious <3 The artwork is beautiful and the story was amazing! Take care of your lovely new girls ^^
┏━━━━━━━━━┓ 
─── ⋆⋅⋅⋆ ──

ImageImageImage
✰Toyhouse✰
✰Closed Species✰
✰Trotters✰

ImageImageImage

─── ⋆⋅⋅⋆ ──
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

ShadyBro

My pets