Based on Click to view
Artist finch. [gallery]
Time spent 2 hours, 26 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
63 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Adopt 74

Postby finch. » Thu Aug 20, 2015 3:36 pm

aa cant believe im uploading another one but im gonna be busy for a while
this one is mad hatter + white hare,, who also likes tea (who wouldve known)
end date 9/5/159/11/15 9/12/15 m so sorry this is the last one i promise

Code: Select all
username:
name:
shadows name:
favorite tea:

things to note:
- has a pony tail
- one side of hair is pulled back
- left eye is a clock
- sorry couldn't fit in, but they have dress shoes (that are the same color as the pants)
- the white on the jacket is lighting, its not actually white (some people mistook this)

extras and prettying up is forever yes

winner is Tart!

Tart wrote:
Music to accompany||
x

x

x

Who are You?||
    I am simply, Tart.
    No more, no less.

Who am I?||
    Archibald Mattias Travesty at you're service!

Goes by Travesty or Travis
    Never call him Archie or Matt

Gender||
    Codfish
    Or as some put it Male

Actions? Words? A personality to boot?||
    Eccentric and unpredictable yet very straight to the point.
    You could almost call him a Travesty of what he was and could be. Travis can easily charm his way to anybody's heart. Being the practical jokester that he is he can make a joke go on for months until the punch line. Ultimately Travesty's personality changes daily, some days he can be as sweet as a sugar cube, others at deceitful as a snake. But no matter what he is like that day Travis always can go for a good laugh.
    Travesty as he is, he has fits where he goes into a delusional state which may range from disconnecting and mumbling to himself to violence and twitchy ticking movements.
    Always after his mental fits Travis immediately regrets and feels sorry becoming almost childlike in guilt.

My shadow follows me||
    Named Beau, a kind and semi stoic rabbit.
    Who likes to ride in my hat.

Tea time;time for tea||Egyptian Licorice
    The tea of kings
    Overall the taste of Licorice tea is just that pure licorice.
    However it's as it travels through the throat when it is pure bliss. Sweetness floods the very core of you're being until reaching the mouth, all after swallowing. It's a very unique sensation that Travesty loves not just for the experience but the interpretation that sweetness can come from bitter roots.

Once upon a time||
    In a distant age, there was a watchmaker and his son.
    The watchmaker although young took up the care of a little orphan boy. Though poor he always worked his hardest trying to survive and provide. He worked all hours of the night creating and fixing the watches. It soon became Christmas time, the young watchmaker wanted to get his son a special gift. The watchmaker searched and searched until he was stopped to turn around, and spotted a stuffed rabbit in the window. That was it the perfect gift. Christmas Day came and the boy loved his rabbit to no ends, he kept it with him at all times. A year passed and the watchmaker became desprate due to a lack of supplies. He had to get by.
    The young watchmaker found a quick and easy solution, Quicksilver. He soon stocked up and sold his watches, finally getting ahead in life.
    Little did the watchmaker know the Quicksilver that helped him and his son survive was slowly poisoning the watchmaker. It was poisoning more then just his body but his mind as well. Soon the watchmaker became violently obsessed with his work spending days without sleep pouring over his creations. The boy was frightened and always clung to his rabbit watching the watchmaker fall into his madness. Soon the watchmaker started to notice his sight failing him and moving started to become harder. He became more irritated, lashing out at the boy who he seemed to barely recognize. Fearful for his life the boy hid from the estranged Watchmaker. The boy ran and ran in fear clinging for dear life to his rabbit. The watchmaker enraged by the boy caught up as the boy was making an escape down the stairs. The wretched watchmaker lunged towards the boy snagging the rabbit from his grip. The poor boy lost his footing as the watchmaker took his beloved rabbit and tumbled down the stairs dying from a broken neck and a broken heart. The watchmaker with the last shred of sanity approached the boy's corpse, realizing what he did the watchmaker sobbed over the boy. The last week of the watchmakers life consisted of him making little clock like rabbits as he talked to the boys stuffed animal. The clockmaker though well known dead, woke up to a ball jointed body. Though he had not a memory he felt his nonexistent heart hurt and yearn for the Rabbit which he called Beau.

Last edited by finch. on Sun Sep 13, 2015 10:35 pm, edited 3 times in total.

█████████████████████████████████
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxintp - anime
x'c&kpop - vocaloid
x'finch. (sig by me)
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

─────────────────────────────────
─────────────────────────────────

██████████████████████████
──────────────────────────
cause it’ll pass, ✦
──────────────────────────
it’ll pass, already
███████████
finch.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Adopt 74

Postby winkatuck » Thu Aug 20, 2015 3:54 pm

umgggg

username:
name:
shadows name:
favorite tea:

possible res
Hey, I'm Wink and I own Goblin Gators!
I'm temporarily active here so if you got a question about them feel free to shoot me a pm!

winkatuck

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sundayrain26 » Thu Aug 20, 2015 3:56 pm

username: sundayrain26
name:
shadows name:
favorite tea:

res.. hoping I remember to come back to this o-o
sundayrain26

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Calder » Thu Aug 20, 2015 4:09 pm

Hng, gonna have to drop out, don't have time
But congrats to whoever wins this beauty ;o;
Last edited by Calder on Sun Sep 13, 2015 12:23 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Notes:
not very active anymore,
but i check back once in a while
Art Info:
Commissions: pm me
Art Trades: Closed
Requests: Closed

✿✿
hi
✿✿
Calder

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Xhat » Thu Aug 20, 2015 4:13 pm

username:
name:
shadows name:
favorite tea:

res because that ponytail B))))))))
no longer active on here!! you may see me pop in time to time but I don't visit for months at a time.

││
││
││
││
││
││
││
││
││
││
││
││
││
││
││
││
What a beautiful Duwang ~
------------------------ Chew

hello! it's me: your friendly neighborhood
xhat. i'm obsessed with writing both fan-
fiction and my own original work!

my main fandoms right now are jojo's biz-
arre adventure, lord of the flies, kekkai
sensen, danganronpa, and pokemon.

i'm always looking for a good roleplay! i only
do semi-lit and lit roleplays. pm me if you
have something you'd think i'd like! right now
i'm interested in fandom roleplays.

There must be no other place
---------as pretty as this town.

Xhat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby grapejuice » Thu Aug 20, 2015 4:34 pm

username:
name:
shadows name:
favorite tea:

major reserve because I'm in love >w<
grapejuice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pallis » Thu Aug 20, 2015 4:38 pm

oh man,, mark
♫ but you couldn't stand the weather here ♪
----------------------------------
pallis // adult // they/them

artist for kalon adopts

pallis#4972

----------------------------------
kalon adoptsmy kalonsdeviantart

|| || || ||

sig art by basketworm
pallis

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby squints » Thu Aug 20, 2015 4:50 pm

hello there sir i am in love w u
i will be tryin for this guy

his plush was a little boy and the man was a tubby librarian
the child was in foster care, and was in the poor end of the system, he seek refuge with the librarian was going to adopt the little boy and taking him home they both died in a wreck
BUT their souls were tethered, platonic soul mates, and their eccentric adventures stayed with them in their next life spent together
squints

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

my wonderland

Postby Novi » Thu Aug 20, 2015 4:55 pm

asics

full name; Tybalt Arlington the third
    nickname(s); Tib, Tibbers, or Arlie
    label(s); The Mad Hatter | The Mentally Disturbed One
    gender; Male
    age; Appears to be in his early to mid-twenties
    birthday; August 15th
    occupation; Party Planner
    nationality; English
    race; Doll
    ---
    shadow's name; Alice
    shadow's gender; Supposedly female

ersonality

described in one word; Disturbed
    list of traits; Polite - Clinically Insane - Friendly - Unique - Temperamental - Spontaneous - Loving - Clingy - Easily Amused
    extended personality; Arlie is, simply put, strange. The phrase "mad as a hatter" could be used to describe him, but let's not get ahead of ourselves, shall we? To start off, you should probably know that he's insane. Literally. This doll's off his rocker, but he's not necessarily harmful. Oh, heavens no - Arlie's actually a total sweetheart. He's a charming gentleman with polite manners and a friendly attitude. Aside from his...odd tendencies, Arlie can be considered one of the friendliest dolls you'll ever come across. He's got some strange quirks - such as making a "tick tock" noise when he's thinking - but then again, who doesn't? He's also very easy to entertain - all you really need to do is give him a bottle cap, or a paperclip, or something of mild interest, and he'll be amused for hours on end.

Now, another thing you should know about Arlie is that he has very weird tendencies. For example, sometimes he'll speak really quietly - almost to the point where you can't hear him. Should you continue talking to him during this odd behavior, eventually he'll get bored of having to repeat himself and end up screaming at you at his loudest volume. This isn't because he's mad at you. It's mainly a way to entertain himself. Once he finds that he's successfully scared you, he'll go into a hysterical giggling fit and try to apologize through his laughter. Again, he doesn't mean harm - he just gets bored rather easily.

Arlie has a bit of a temper. It flares up when you annoy him, which is more often than you'd think with a character like him. Arlie, when annoyed, doesn't necessarily 'blow up' at people. Instead, he takes a more passive-aggressive route and simply refuses to speak to or look at you. A tad immature, I know, but this is just how he is. It's a hard habit to break for him.
    This doll is very clingy. Having had abandonment issues in the past, Arlie, now fearing that everyone will eventually leave him, tends to stick right by someone's side at all times. When others try to avoid him because of this annoying tendency, he'll throw a bit of a temper tantrum, which will only cause him to cling to them even more. He just doesn't want to be left alone.

Altogether, Arlie is a misunderstood sweetheart who, if you come into contact with him, will NOT leave you alone. So if you so much as say hi to him, good luck getting him off your case.
    ---
    shadow's personality; Like Arlie, Alice is a childish young soul who only wants to be loved. She, however, is much younger than Arlie, and therefore more immature. She's very shy and quiet, surprisingly, and tends to hide under Arlie's hat if she gets overwhelmed by the situation at hand.

elationships

shadow; Arlie and Alice are extremely close. So close, in fact, that one might think these two were siblings. However, although Alice commonly refers to Arlie as her "big brother", these two are in no way, shape, or form related. They're just very good friends. They offer each other friendship and protection, and have a fairly good relationship.
    friends;
      -Novak and Arlie are fairly good friends. Arlie oftentimes follows Novak around, clinging to the taller doll and asking him to attend his tea parties. Surprisingly, Novak doesn't mind - he actually finds it rather cute, and likes having a friend in Arlie. Alice also enjoys the company of Kingsley, Novak's shadow, so these dolls and shadows are pretty close.
      -Ashley and Arlie are okay friends. Sure, Ashley sometimes gets annoyed by the feminine male, and yes, oftentimes Arlie embarrasses Ashley. But Ashley has somewhat made it his duty to protect Arlie. Because Arlie is somewhat sensitive, Ashley commonly sticks up for Arlie - which is actually a pretty comical sight, seeing a small doll such as Ashley standing up for a taller doll like Arlie. Arlie views Ashley somewhat as an older brother, and therefore goes to him for advice.
    relationship status; Single
    sexuality; Bisexual with a male preference
    crush; Novak
    ex(es); N/A
    notes about dating; Arlie is a bit of a wanderer, and is very flighty. He's not exactly sure what he's looking for in a partner, so he tends to develop temporary crushes quickly. While most go away after a while, his crush on Novak has lingered the longest, so Arlie will probably end up with him.

iscellaneous

theme song; I Will Follow You Into the Dark (Music Box Edition)
    fun facts;
      -Arlie makes a "tick tock" noise while he is thinking.
      -Arlie was also named by a little girl who thought "Arlington the third" made Tybalt seem more regal.
      -Arlie commonly is found having pretend tea parties with younger dolls.
      -Arlie lives in a teapot, oddly enough, and has made it into a makeshift shack.
      -Arlie is quite the gossip, and will commonly spread rumors for the fun of it all. He means no harm by it; he just wants to have a bit more drama in his life.
    favorite type of tea; Arlie absolutely adores chamomile tea. Ironic for his hyperactive attitude, right? Let me explain. You see, because he's so active, Arlie oftentimes has trouble going to sleep at night. His mind is racing faster than he can grasp, which keeps him up late. So, in order to get to sleep faster, he drinks a sip of chamomile tea, and bam - he's out like a light.

bout the author

username; underfaker
    about me; Hello, finch! I'm underfaker, a teenager in the US who enjoys drawing and writing. I currently own the two dolls mentioned in this form - Novak and Ashley - but I hope that does not deter you from choosing me as Arlie's owner!

why I want him; I've always loved the story of "Alice in Wonderland", and I actually have a few AiW-based characters of my own! The thought of a Wonderland-type place has always intrigued me, and seeing a doll based off the Mad Hatter has only reignited those thoughts. The Mad Hatter (like most people) was always my favorite, and I'm a sucker for guys in suits, haha! Arlie is not only a beautiful character design-wise, but I have found that the character I made for him is all too appealing for me. I really actually adore both aspects of Arlie, now, and as much as I hate to say it, I've gotten pretty attached already. I try not to do that, out of fear of disappointment in the case I should lose, but I just couldn't help it with Arlie. He's just too lovable, curse him.
    Now, I know I don't have any art pieces, or any stories, or anything of the sort. I know this probably knocks off some major points. But I'm really hoping my love for Arlie shines through here, and I really hope you at least consider my form. I know some artists don't really care much for forms without art, but I'm really hoping you'll give me a chance.

use; Arlie would be used in many things. For starters, I'm trying to practice human anatomy (since basically, all I can draw for humans right now are stick figures), so Arlie would be the test subject for more complex humanoid designs. He'd also be written into a few stories - mostly with my boy, Novak. Yes, I've come to actually start shipping it! If I should win Arlie, he and Novi would be paired together in a little cutesy ship, and I would most definitely order art for them. Overall, Arlie would be loved.
Last edited by Novi on Sun Sep 13, 2015 12:29 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Novi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby poqqi » Thu Aug 20, 2015 5:36 pm

╔═════════════╗

⇅ Username ⇅
BurningSnow

⇅ Name ⇅
Captain Rabbit

⇅ Nickname ⇅
Ticky, but only to close friends

⇅ Gender ⇅
Female

⇅ Sexuality ⇅
Bisexual

╚═════════════╝
D O W N T H E R A B B I T H O L E
╔═════════════╗

⇅ Shadow Name ⇅
Snip Snippity

⇅ Nickname ⇅
Snips

⇅ Gender ⇅
Male

⇅ Lost Object ⇅
Homemade Stuffed Bunny

╚═════════════╝

╔═══════════════════════════════════════╗

⇅ Personality ⇅
    Captain Rabbit is someone to be either feared or avoided at all costs! She's one of the deadliest pirates on the seas, and adding madness to the ruthlessness doesn't exactly make for a very decent character. Honestly, no one knows why Captain Rabbit is a pirate, but everyone knows that there has to be a backstory, especially since Captain Rabbit has such a fear of water. Yes, you heard me right, a fear of water. Her shadow, Snips, soothes her fear as she clings to him, though it barely makes a dent in her menacing form. Her shipmates, though unknowing of the purpose of her pirate urges, are very faithful to her, and would never betray her, for they are the only beings she holds with some respect. They go around the seas crashing boats and killing off other pirates, gathering the gold and such. As said, no one knows why, but the reason haunts Captain Rabbit to this very day. Her husband was captured by ruthless pirates, who beheaded him after he refused to give away the location of his home and family. She was heartbroken and wrought with vengeance. She worked diligently for three years to earn up enough money for a boat, black with blood red sails, and a whole crew. She's been crazy ever since, no reason besides this behind her antics.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

⇅ Fear ⇅
    Captain Rabbit's fear of the ocean is completely irrational, and has stayed with her ever since she was a little girl. The waves that crash against her room at night make her freeze up in terror, but thankfully Snips is there to keep her from going into too big of a panic attack. Although he doesn't necessarily keep her sane. He distracts her with outrageous stories to keep her mind off the waves, things so unimaginable, that he usually whispers to her seven impossible things before breakfast. A couple times he's tried to take her mind off of her fear of water by bringing up different fears to keep her occupied. It worked in keeping her from panicking about the water, but it didn't really help her all that much in the fear department. Usually Snips will ride on top of her hat, unmoving as if just a regular stuffed animal. He'll only move and talk around Captain Rabbit, and the others fear him as a creepy doll. They know he moves and talks, for Rabbit speaks of him like that, and they take her not for a liar, so the fact that he stares motionless, yet they know he can see them, really stands the hair on the backs of their necks on end.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

⇅ Favorite Tea ⇅
    Captain Rabbit's favorite type of tea would definitely have to be plain tea brewed out of a kettle, with a splash of pomegranate and cherry. Seven sugars added for good luck, and a waterfall of cream please! No sleep is needed tonight, fellow shipmates, because Captain Rabbit's got the cure for all your ails! It's called the Enticing Brew, and it'll keep you awake for three days straight! This little potion was concocted many a night ago when Captain Rabbit needed her eyes peeled. Usually she'd drink chamomile in order to fall asleep despite the bad dreams of being on sea, but not on that ghastly night. None of the crew mates knew what she was up to, but she wouldn't keep her telescope off the waves, and she wouldn't let her grasp go of the wheel. The waves were choppy and she kept downing that brew that smelled of sweet dreams but only kept her awake through the nightmare of the storm. Everyone on board was soaked to the bone and rattling their teeth against the freezing and stinging salt water. Their muscles bulged as they strained aainst the wind, some praying and others cursing. Captain Rabbit would only stare against the rain and take a swig of her potion, each gulp sending a warm tingle down her throat and into her gut. It tasted lovely, or had she thought that already? Oh well, it was true. She must drink this more often!
    It's been a month and no one has seen her sleep.
╚═══════════════════════════════════════╝

F O L L O W M E
Last edited by poqqi on Sun Sep 13, 2015 1:04 pm, edited 8 times in total.
poqqi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me