Drawing sessions 1
4 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Ylva

Postby Ravendarus » Thu Aug 13, 2015 7:38 pm

Ylva Dragunov

Female

Teen

Moskoff

Being raised in the harsh winters of Moskoff, Ylva never had an easy life. From the moment she was born her father believed she was destined for great things. That being said Ylva from a young age was trained to be ruthless, cold and above all strong. Because of this Ylva has never really formed a bond with anyone outside of her brother, she's never gotten close enough to anyone to really understand what a friendship is or how to love or care for others. Ylva is determined, headstrong and very violent, a pretty bad combination; when she starts a fight she tends to end it without giving up. Ylva is a talented and an amazing fighter gifted with the ability to pound others into the ground despite her size. She is also pretty good with weapons; especially sniper rifles. Ylva however lacks strongly in social skills of any kind. Outside of Moskoff she doesn't really understand other cultures and is likely to punch another in the face for even looking at her funny. Her english is also very poor and with her thick accent it's very hard to tell what she is saying sometimes. This can sometimes frustrate Ylva so best not ask her to repeat herself to many times. Perhaps one day Ylva will meet someone who actually understands her and perhaps can get past her cold shell enough to find maybe some good inside of her?

Bless the child - Nightwish

XXX - SoulFireWolf
XXX - BoxLlama

- BoxLlama

- spade-studio
Ravendarus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups