Based on Click to view
Artist Dead account 01 [gallery]
Time spent 46 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
11 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Zeki 2.0 #25 Blume

Postby Dead account 01 » Thu Aug 13, 2015 1:18 pm

Artist Comments
This is my first adopt on the new lines. I am quite proud of this one.
The adoption is simple, just fill out the form.

There may be a runner up.

This Zeki Said
"Isn't spring great!"

[ Username ]
Vantas.
[ Zeki Name ]
Blume
[ Gender ]
Male
[ Type ]
Curly
[ Rarity ]
Uncommon

Copyright
Zeki+Lineart (c) TheWolfsgirl90
Design (c) Shattered Soul
Owned by - Vantas.
Last edited by Dead account 01 on Fri Aug 14, 2015 11:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
"I care about your life, so much so that I wait here for you to tell me all about your day. I'm sorry that I was just to much for you to care about mine."
Dead account 01

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Zeki 2.0 #25

Postby tidalwave » Thu Aug 13, 2015 1:33 pm

[ Username ] tidalwave
[ Zeki Name ] artur
[ Zeki Gender ] male
[ Zeki Personality ] perky, fussy, confident, ambitious, and agreeable.
[ What is their favorite part about spring ] the plants coming "back to life" with the warm weather.
[What they hate most about spring ] the fact that lots of rain comes with spring.
yeah im p much gone except the few times to check up on stuff
// chars // my FR //
tidalwave

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby parvroon » Thu Aug 13, 2015 2:12 pm

[ Username ] thebestizwiz
[ Zeki Name ] Hana
[ Zeki Gender ] female
[ Zeki Personality ] Cherry, a good listener, most of the time relaxed
[ What is their favorite part about spring ] The flowers and animals. There so much more to explore.
[What they hate most about spring ] The rain. But she understands it's just part of the cycle that helps her favorite things like flowers thrive.
My best friend in rl is purpledaeyes, do not block us please.
I'm gone on vacation, please pm me about adopts.
Check out my new species, Sarkars!
parvroon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DragonGlitch » Thu Aug 13, 2015 2:14 pm

[ Username ] Believix
[ Zeki Name ] Sakura (Meaning Cherry Blossom)
[ Zeki Gender ] Female
[ Zeki Personality ] Shy, Talkative, curious
[ What is their favorite part about spring ] The beautiful Sakura trees
[What they hate most about spring ] The pollen and the allergies
DragonGlitch

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Painted~Wolf » Thu Aug 13, 2015 2:17 pm

[ Username ]
Painted~Wolf
[ Zeki Name ]
Alica
[ Zeki Gender ]
Female
[ Zeki Personality ]
Spirited, Creative, Calm, Assertive, and Visionary
[ What is their favorite part about spring ]
The warmth and the beautiful colors this season brings. Especially the flowers.
[What they hate most about spring ]
The bees that infest every flower they hope to smell or examine.
10 years later and I'm still here.
Painted~Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby she wolf warrior » Thu Aug 13, 2015 2:26 pm

[ Username ] she wolf warrior
[ Zeki Name ] Talia
[ Zeki Gender ] female
[ Zeki Personality ] sweet, and caring, trust worthy, yet competitive.
[ What is their favorite part about spring ] Gardening
[What they hate most about spring ] Bugs. She can tolerate butterflies, ladybugs and bees, but she can't stand cicadas, house flies, locust, or any other bug basically.
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

SHE WOLF
my kalons | my plumies | my keldines | my DA | about me | th
🌸 ❤ pink present ❤ 🌸
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
“ A donde easta la bobioteca”
- wife

she wolf warrior

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Metanoia- » Thu Aug 13, 2015 5:53 pm

[ Username ] Vantas.
[ Zeki Name ] Blume
[ Zeki Gender ] Male
[ Zeki Personality ] Brave, industrious, wise, loving, joyful, spiritually aware, innocent, optimistic, much like the meaning behind the cherry blossom.
[ What is their favorite part about spring ] Ostara (Circa March 21) and other Wiccan/pagan holidays/sabbats
[What they hate most about spring ] Pollen falling on to everything and creating a mess, he has made his home to be the way he wants it and he won't let anyone mess that up!

I ᴀɪɴ'ᴛ ʜᴀᴘᴘʏ, I'ᴍ ғᴇᴇʟɪɴ' G L A D
have any specific pronouns.
Feel free to call me anything.
PM me about RPs whenever.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby felidae89 » Fri Aug 14, 2015 1:36 am

[ Username ]felidae89
[ Zeki Name ] Gro
[ Zeki Gender ]male
[ Zeki Personality ] quiet, but always positive.
[ What is their favorite part about spring ] the smells. Especially the smell after a good rain.
[What they hate most about spring ]also the smells, he hates the smell of what's left over from winter. (I. E. When garbage or rotten things thaw out)
Image join up! limited spots available. then friend me so i can play with you!
felidae89

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby leirah. » Fri Aug 14, 2015 9:46 am

-
Last edited by leirah. on Sat Aug 15, 2015 2:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
[center]
↹leaving CS due to the fact I happen to disagree with a certain rule.
[size=85]"What did he do to you?"

"He loved me."

leirah.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bite sized kuiper » Fri Aug 14, 2015 9:54 am

[ Username ]
Fennekin-Paws
[ Zeki Name ]
Haruka Shiengyki
(Ha-roo-ka Shin-geck-ki)
or
Haru
From Japanese 遥 "far off, distant". It can also come from 春 (haru) "spring" or 晴 (haru) "clear up" combined with 花 (ka) "flower" or 香 (ka) "smell, perfume".

[ Zeki Gender ]
Female
[ Zeki Personality ]
INFP
Introverted, Intuitioner, Feeling, Perceiver.
Haruka is an idealists, always making things perfect, or 'even' in her case. She loves to have everything just as how she imagined it, otherwise she will be 'disappointed' and give you a look that much doesn't fit her smiling personality: The Frown. Basically, she adopts a more sad look, her ears drooping slightly as she wriggles her bottom lip, pouting and giving you her large, sad eyes until you obey her commands, earning a happy smile that transitioned from the Frown to a cheeky grin. Haru is an optimistic Zeki, always smiling and always looking for the hint of good in even the worst of people and events, searching for ways to make things better. Haru is a bouncy Zeki, always smiling and spreading happiness where ever she goes, whether it be baking and distributing her sweet treats to her friends, or just spreading a small smile to those who need it most. While she may be perceived as calm, reserved, or even shy, Haruka has an inner flame and passion that can truly shine. Her spice of her personality shining, she will not hesitate to back down from a challenge, always stepping up to defend either what she loves, or whatever she believs, and she is not afraid to accept that she was in the wrong. The risk of feeling misunderstood is unfortunately high on her fear chart also, alongside on her fear of being alone, Haruka has a few fears here and there, including the fear of the dark, or the fear of bugs, she tries to hide it, but being an Introvert and shy and bashful, it usually backs fires, and she ends up revealing her fears. Usualluy Haru is a shy Zeki, always staying in the back, or sticking around to the ones she knows best, but when she finds a like-minded person to spend her time with, the harmony the two feel will be a fountain of joy and inspiration for the small Zeki.

[ What is their favorite part about spring ]
The beginning.
Haruka loves the beginning of spring, awaiting eagerly for the seasons to change from icy winter to rainy spring, Haruka hardly sleeps on the changing of seasons, whether it be visiting the Groundhog for the changing of the seasons, or just staying up a bit late to watch the cool breeze turn from the ice of Winter blow by and float away while the warmth of Spring swing by in place of the cool season. One of the things she loves the most about Spring is the warmth and love of the season. She just adores the small little animals that arise from their deep sleep to the warm sun's greetings, their parents awakening as the babies prance and jump around, greeting the happy, yellow sun as it greets them back with its' happy, warm rays. The insects of spring is amazing also, she just adores watching the new butterflies fly around either as she tries to chase them, or just sit down and admire their beautiful, delicate wings carry them away in the light air.

[What they hate most about spring ]
The end.
The changes of spring to autumn. Haruka hates it. The sad goodbyes of the warmth of the sun over to the cool grasps of the coaxing winds of Autumn, the small baby animals retreating back to their dens with their parents once more, or herding their own children into the dens of deep slumber, readying themselves for the harsh screeches of winter as Autumn quickly rolls over. The season is cool and quiet, the rumble and tumble of the animals gone still, the small flaps of the butterflies gone, and the sweet, sweet melody of the spring birds quieted, Haruka gets quite lonely in the Autumn and Winter, staying and huddling inside as the temperature slows and cool down. Erasing the warmth of the sky that Spring and Summer worked so hard each year to warm up for the fun activities avaible outside in the lush grass, unlike the frozen snow that rains down in the winter.
Last edited by bite sized kuiper on Fri Aug 14, 2015 10:55 am, edited 2 times in total.
bite sized kuiper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me