Artist bananer [gallery]
Time spent 24 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Poculum warg #146

Postby bananer » Mon Aug 03, 2015 10:28 pm

What Is a Poculum Warg?

Potion wolf

A Poculum Warg, a.k.a Warg is a mysterious creature. It's shy and agile. They are omnivores and eat anything from twigs to larger hoofed animals. They usually hunt alone but can bring a mate or cub to exchange hunting methods.
Theese wargs have a colorful crystal as defence and also an floating orb between their horns. In the orb there's a fluid which can do anything. Usually the power's weak, but unique. Only the Warg knows what it contains.
Humans can befriend a Warg with a lot of care and caution. Theese animals are wary and easily scared since they mostly live deep in the forests. It takes time to tame a warg, but it sure will be worth it, it's a guarantee!

This is not based of a cucumber.

To enter, fill this form:
Code: Select all
Username:
Name:

Ends in five days. - That will be august the 8th.
╔══════════════════════════════════════════╗
Hello, I'm Bananer
Say hello

╚══════════════════════════════════════════╝
Image Image Image
╔════════════════════════╗
DA-Characters-Art Shop-FR-Toyhou
╚════════════════════════╝
bananer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Poculum warg #146

Postby DuskzeHedgie » Tue Aug 04, 2015 1:31 am

-
Last edited by DuskzeHedgie on Mon Aug 10, 2015 2:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
DuskzeHedgie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby broken* » Tue Aug 04, 2015 3:56 am

Username: broken*
    Name: Apollo - it is said that this greek god is the one who originally taught man medicine
    What's in the orb? the orb contains a special paste that makes Apollo who he is. the paste has the ability to heal any wound, whether the wound be external or internal; when massaged into the correct spot, the injury will heal in under a minute, no matter how severe or minor it was.
--phoebe -- she/her -- pansexual--
broken*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rocky Road Raccoon » Tue Aug 04, 2015 9:43 am

"Stop It. Leave me alone. Please..."

Username: Ax The Andalite
Name: Osias, Osias mean Salvation. His full name is Osias-Gideon-Q. Cumber, yes Q cumber. Please just call him Osias though, he does not appreciate people calling him by his full, proper name.
What's in the orb?
Pickle Juice. The stuff in a pickle jar, this makes him great at storing, Pickles in a jar, and cucumbers, he stores them, though based on a cucumber, he likes pickles better.
Personality: Quite cocky and full of himself vain at times. Osias is very intelligent, and he knows it. He always finds out great recipes for food. And loves cooking, he mostly has his snout in a cookbook with pots, pans, Flour, Oil, whatever else he needs to cook with. So he often is covered in flour from his previous cooking incidents. He does not like being near anybody, unless if its Nyra of course. He admitted before he has a slight crush on Nyra. He often wants to be left alone, and if you enter his lair, he will growl "leave me alone," And if you don't listen to him, its your own fault a fight will start. He is quite vengeful when you get right down to him, but really he can be nice. He tends to behave in a manner to suggest he does not care, and cracks jokes nervously, but deep down inside, he cares, he just never wants people to think so.
Best Friend: Nyra He likes to help her around the farm, and donates a jar of pickles to her every week.
Enemies: Unknown. He has not met many wargs yet.
Hobbies: Osias's Hobby is storing food of any sort, pickles and cucumbers are his specialty of course. He enjoys to taste what he makes, to make sure it is almost perfect.
Osia's Most Said Quote: "Nothing Is Perfect. But my pickles and cucumbers are almost perfect!" Then he makes a triumphant smirk.

Last edited by Rocky Road Raccoon on Thu Aug 06, 2015 12:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Rocky | He/Him | Disabled and Chronically ill so activity fluctuates depending on energy | I draw funny little characters!

They call me Rocky cuz I'm LOSING
If I do something wrong, DO NOT hesitate to call me out on it! I'll try my best to listen!
My TH If you need to credit!
Wondering who the weird little cats I draw on oekaki being funny are? Meet the Vagabonds!
Art Trades - Design Trades: Open
Requests: Open [So long as you don't rush me! I prioritize trades!]
Commissions Closed
I don't do artfight! I know a lot of people ask me about this so I just wanted to clarify!
Rocky Road Raccoon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zira. » Tue Aug 04, 2015 2:27 pm

Username: Agent Morgan
Name: The Green Gatsby
What's in the orb? Gats has a green colored potion in his orb that allows him to help heal any injured animals or plants he may wander across. He loves to help others.
Zira.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

PICKLE-SAMA

Postby koegami » Wed Aug 05, 2015 6:57 am

click for my form
Last edited by koegami on Thu Aug 06, 2015 12:02 pm, edited 2 times in total.
koegami

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bananer » Fri Aug 07, 2015 6:04 pm

Bump ^^
Hello, I'm Bananer
Say hello

Image Image Image
bananer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rocky Road Raccoon » Sun Aug 09, 2015 8:47 am

good luck everyone ^^
Rocky | He/Him | Disabled and Chronically ill so activity fluctuates depending on energy | I draw funny little characters!

If I do something wrong, DO NOT hesitate to call me out on it! I'll try my best to listen!
Wondering who the weird little cats I draw on oekaki being funny are? Meet the Vagabonds!
Commissions Closed
I don't do artfight! I know a lot of people ask me about this so I just wanted to clarify!
Rocky Road Raccoon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bananer » Sun Aug 09, 2015 8:30 pm

Ax The Andalite wrote:Image
"Stop It. Leave me alone. Please..."

Username: Ax The Andalite
Name: Osias, Osias mean Salvation. His full name is Osias-Gideon-Q. Cumber, yes Q cumber. Please just call him Osias though, he does not appreciate people calling him by his full, proper name.
What's in the orb?
Pickle Juice. The stuff in a pickle jar, this makes him great at storing, Pickles in a jar, and cucumbers, he stores them, though based on a cucumber, he likes pickles better.
Personality: Quite cocky and full of himself vain at times. Osias is very intelligent, and he knows it. He always finds out great recipes for food. And loves cooking, he mostly has his snout in a cookbook with pots, pans, Flour, Oil, whatever else he needs to cook with. So he often is covered in flour from his previous cooking incidents. He does not like being near anybody, unless if its Nyra of course. He admitted before he has a slight crush on Nyra. He often wants to be left alone, and if you enter his lair, he will growl "leave me alone," And if you don't listen to him, its your own fault a fight will start. He is quite vengeful when you get right down to him, but really he can be nice. He tends to behave in a manner to suggest he does not care, and cracks jokes nervously, but deep down inside, he cares, he just never wants people to think so.
Best Friend: Nyra He likes to help her around the farm, and donates a jar of pickles to her every week.
Enemies: Unknown. He has not met many wargs yet.
Hobbies: Osias's Hobby is storing food of any sort, pickles and cucumbers are his specialty of course. He enjoys to taste what he makes, to make sure it is almost perfect.
Osia's Most Said Quote: "Nothing Is Perfect. But my pickles and cucumbers are almost perfect!" Then he makes a triumphant smirk.

Congrats ax! Q-cumber is yours!
Hello, I'm Bananer
Say hello

Image Image Image
bananer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rocky Road Raccoon » Mon Aug 10, 2015 12:26 am

oh my gosh thank you so much <33

Commissions Closed
Rocky Road Raccoon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me