My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: PW #139

Postby Sugar Buck » Thu Jul 30, 2015 2:44 pm

What's this? Another rare (I'm sorry i made this about a month ago and i need to give then away before a want to keep them to much)
Oh no! They seem to be lost? And are they looking for someone?
This is an impress me contest, so go crazy!
Do try to answer the questions asked above though. You will probably need a partner for this one... (A certain wargis looking for them...)
Sugar Buck

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

to russia, from italy

Postby koegami » Thu Jul 30, 2015 8:18 pm

Name: Alessio
    Nickname: Italy [most used]

Inside Orb: dry pasta ingredients minus the noodles
    Why: alessio has always had an affinity for these ingredients. And he always keeps a recipe in his scarf and the extra set of dry ingredients in his orb. He loves to cook noodles all the time and has a hard time saying no when Russia asks for seconds.

What are the Searching for: Russia
    Why: when Italy found that Russia had came to his home town the search began. Just when he caught a glimpse of other wargs pale eyes, he disappeared. Italy felt a spark of ite inside of him. He needed to find him again. To be with him atleast once. He was sure they were designed to meet again.

Personality: shy - funny - outgoing - troublemaker - pasta loving - passionate - sheepish
    In Depth: alessio is quite shy, mumbling and never coming out of the shadows to talk unless Russia's there. He's funny in his own cute way, wanting to make others smile. Outgoing is his middle name. He can get into trouble 24/7 if you let him. From something as small as bees to something as large as setting a house on fire. He LOVES pasta and even makes drawings of it while he's cooking. He's a passionate person, one to help others keep their passions alive. But before all this, you've gotta get past his protective sheepish wall.

Relationship with Russia:
    He loves Russia with all his heart. Always acting embarrassed when russia makes not of letting others know he's taken. He does everything in his power to keep out of trouble, and make the stress on Russia's shoulders less straining.

History with Russia:
    Italy was devastated when Russia returned home. He forgot what his best friend looked like. It made it harder and harder to get through life without him. And now, the search begins again.

artwork
    xxx by me
    xxx by me

eye design: left and right - right is blind
Last edited by koegami on Mon Aug 31, 2015 4:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
koegami

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SchnaDin » Thu Jul 30, 2015 10:44 pm

Will be finished 14.08 -15.08!! Promised ;)
Last edited by SchnaDin on Sat Aug 15, 2015 2:10 am, edited 1 time in total.

Rukami
Kasira
My dA
All my characters/Adopts

Sig in progress \(^w^)/
SchnaDin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby koegami » Sun Sep 13, 2015 12:36 am

For archive purposes winner needs to be picked.

bjorn avatar art by noch
      you can commission them here

koe - adult | mostly inactive | only here for simas
    discord: koegami | toyhou.se: koegami / alavii-cs

ImageImageImageImage
    ImageImageImageImage
koegami

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: to russia, from italy

Postby Sugar Buck » Sun Sep 13, 2015 2:53 am

Raegami wrote:Image
    Name: Alessio
    Nickname: Italy [most used]

Inside Orb: dry pasta ingredients minus the noodles
    Why: alessio has always had an affinity for these ingredients. And he always keeps a recipe in his scarf and the extra set of dry ingredients in his orb. He loves to cook noodles all the time and has a hard time saying no when Russia asks for seconds.

What are the Searching for: Russia
    Why: when Italy found that Russia had came to his home town the search began. Just when he caught a glimpse of other wargs pale eyes, he disappeared. Italy felt a spark of ite inside of him. He needed to find him again. To be with him atleast once. He was sure they were designed to meet again.

Personality: shy - funny - outgoing - troublemaker - pasta loving - passionate - sheepish
    In Depth: alessio is quite shy, mumbling and never coming out of the shadows to talk unless Russia's there. He's funny in his own cute way, wanting to make others smile. Outgoing is his middle name. He can get into trouble 24/7 if you let him. From something as small as bees to something as large as setting a house on fire. He LOVES pasta and even makes drawings of it while he's cooking. He's a passionate person, one to help others keep their passions alive. But before all this, you've gotta get past his protective sheepish wall.

Relationship with Russia:
    He loves Russia with all his heart. Always acting embarrassed when russia makes not of letting others know he's taken. He does everything in his power to keep out of trouble, and make the stress on Russia's shoulders less straining.

History with Russia:
    Italy was devastated when Russia returned home. He forgot what his best friend looked like. It made it harder and harder to get through life without him. And now, the search begins again.

artwork
    xxx by me
    xxx by me

eye design: left and right - right is blind

Congrats! Take good care if him

Alister/Buck // He/Him // Beast from the frost

Chronic lurker these days, check my da or th to contact me
Been on the site for wayy to long, huntin for staff pets
i'm very shy, please be gentle and patient with me!

DA // Toyhouse

Sugar Buck

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me