#2933 Sooty Bay Leopard Appaloosa by Sezzas

Based on Click to view
Artist Sezzas [gallery]
Time spent 31 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
4 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

#2933 Sooty Bay Leopard Appaloosa

Postby Sezzas » Wed Jul 01, 2015 11:53 am

Ordered tolter from the tolter taming event.

Username: Brad
Name: Leonardo Da Vinci's Madonna - "Mona Lisa"
Eye Color: Ice Blue
Dam: Unknown
Sire: Unknown
Genes: E_/A_/STY_/Lplp/PATN1_
Last edited by Sezzas on Thu Jul 02, 2015 8:02 am, edited 1 time in total.

♥ Klaine ♥

Sezzas - Sez - Sezza
she/her

INFJ-T

Introverted - Intuitive - Feeling - Judging - Turbulent

Tolters {} ask.fm
Deviantart {} PokéFarm Q {} Lioden

i don't use CS anymore.
will always be a good memory though <3

you're gonna have a bad time
Sezzas

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: #2933 Sooty Bay Leopard Appaloosa

Postby Raury » Thu Jul 02, 2015 7:54 am

Omg <3 She's so dreamy c: thank you.

Show name; Leonardo Da Vinci's Madonna
Name; Mona lisa
Gender; Mare
Raury

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Raury » Fri Aug 07, 2015 6:02 am

This is where I will be keeping track of all my progress for her ^^ so please no posting <3

♥ 1. -First encounter
♥ 2. -Adjusting to the new home
♥ 3. -Introduction of the halter (here you can describe or draw what their halter will look like)
♥ 4. -Meeting a friend (can be another horse or other animal)
♥ 5. -Gaining your horse's trust
♥ 6. -First time with saddle (how they react to having the saddle put on for the first time)
♥ 7. -Ground work (work done without someone in the saddle)
♥ 8. -First ride
♥ 9. -Free spot (you may choose your own topic for this last one. It can be placed anywhere in the order above or it can be the last piece you do. up to you ^.^ )

♥ Friends;
~ Mares;
To Die For//Love Owned By Obsessed
~ Stallions;
Piper's Magic//Piper Owned by Obsessed
♥ Mate; ~~~~~
♥ Likes; ~~~~~~
♥ Dislikes; ~~~~~~~~~
♥ Art; ~~~~~~~~~
Raury

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Raury » Fri Aug 14, 2015 4:26 pm

I waited with anticipation as the wildly colored mare galloped frantically around the paddock. You could tell how tired she was, the way her well paced gait went all sloppy. Her eyes drooped, and her nostrils flaired of heavy breathing but yet she still carried on with her determination to get out of that pen. Ive had her for a total of three days and haven't been able to come anywhere near her without my parents bickering about me getting hurt. " Let her settle, she will be more calm within a few days. " But its been three days and it seems like she hasn't even stopped for a water break. Even at the Horse Traders market she was worked up {Lets just say the moment i saw her i had a gut feeling about her and i just had to get her..... even if she was the wildest one.} . But todays the day that my parents leave for their annual trip to Sweden, leaving me here with our ranch goers for a good five months. My mother owns a business there thats in the fashion world, it has a little bit of every fashion taste and shes one of the main desighners. My father tho, he just goes to meet up with some of his old friends and some rather old relatives.

It was thrilling to finally say my goodbyes to my parents waving them off as i watched the rear end of the car slowly disappear in a cloud of smoke, still standing in the last the position i left myself, i gave a little giddy and beamed at my mare, watching her as she went around and around her corral.
First step: feed.

I filled up a red tub of grain, grabbing a few carrots and slices of apples throwing them into the mix. I grabbed an apple for myself as well, swinging around the bucket as i left out the barn door. Kicking up dust i made my way to where my mare was kept, leaning against a wooden panel i watched her with curiosity taking bites here and there out of my apple. It was either my chomping or the apple itself that had made her slowly come to a stop but whatever it was was remarkable. I could fully examine her but i wasnt the only one examining things at the moment. She was examining me too or again, it was just the apple that i had. I place the tip of my finger up to my lips, squinting my eyes against the sun. She was stunning, but definetly dirty. I had to come up with a name..... but what would suite her best. I was wasting time at that point as names raced through my head, i picked up the tub full of goodies and dropped it carefully over the fencing to hopefully not spook the mare. Setting it there to rest i climbed over and landed with a jump spooking her a little bit, but she didnt seem to move her footing. She stood there with a suspicious look, lowering her head and cocking an ear to the side and then back towards me. I bet she's probably thinking ' who the hell is this person? What on earth is that red thing she carried in here? What does she plan on doing to me? ' But ya know, i think she was probably more thinking about what i had hiding in this wonderful red thing. So i lifted the tub back up and grabbed a handful of carrots, holding my hand out to hopefully grab her attention and surely enough I did. Dont be afraid. I whispered to her, taking baby steps closer. She eventually inched herself towards me enough to make a brave attempt of snatching the carrots out of my hand running back around the enclosure with a high pitched whinny. I giggled a little grabbing another handful of treats and holding it out, but yet again she inched back towards me and took the treats right out of my hand. I was aggrevated after two more times of this same routine but i didnt want to give up yet. Holding the tub and treats in hand, i decided to chase this mare with my hand sticking out to see how brave she was at taking the treats now. And let me tell ya, it seemed like we were practically playing tag.
Soon our day became dusk, and i was definetly tired and very irritated at this point

w.i.p. <3
Last edited by Raury on Fri Apr 08, 2016 4:00 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Raury

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sezzas » Mon Oct 19, 2015 7:54 am

Please let me know what you'd like for her halter.

♥ Klaine ♥

Sezzas - Sez - Sezza
she/her

INFJ-T

Introverted - Intuitive - Feeling - Judging - Turbulent

Tolters {} ask.fm
Deviantart {} PokéFarm Q {} Lioden

i don't use CS anymore.
will always be a good memory though <3

you're gonna have a bad time
Sezzas

My pets