Summer Event 003 | Leucistic Sable by tikki-tak

Based on Click to view
Artist tikki-tak [gallery]
Time spent 13 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Summer Event 003 | Leucistic Sable

Postby tikki-tak » Tue Jun 30, 2015 12:45 pm

The African Continent - the evolutionary birthplace of the Dusa, and where the greatest diversity of Dusa species are found. You have been given a research grant and the opportunity to travel to two sites to observe wild Dusa in their natural habitat - one in the mountains of Uganda, where packs of Striped Dusa with rare mutations hide, and one in the deserts of northern Egypt, where you may just get a glimpse of the elusive Sable Dusa. Do you have what it takes to find and bring back one of these rare bovids?

Owner: demonthief.
Species: Sable Dusa (Dusa vivus)
Name: Hakor
Coat Colour: Leucistic sable
Genotype: E+e/AvAv/clcl
Social Personality: Submissive, defensive
X

Oh dear. This fellow was badly injured and was taken in by a rescue. Now he's too familiar with humans to be released. :c
Last edited by tikki-tak on Mon Jul 06, 2015 9:45 am, edited 1 time in total.

Call me Tikki
just a lil Canadian who likes to draw.

Mood:
On hiatus

Characters | Grande Avalanche | Dusa Summer Event
Dusa | Kleeare | Chrysaora Basilisks | Belgian Kelpies | Kiettas

ImageImageImage
tikki-tak

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Summer Event 003 | Leucistic Sable

Postby hiraeth + hound » Wed Jul 01, 2015 2:30 pm

Username: infallible.
Name: Cyrus (means Sun in Africa ♥)
How was he injured?: Used to be moderately dominant, beaten by a viciously dominant Dusa and personality changed to very submissive

WIP!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxImage
┌─────┐

└─────┘
┌──────────────────┐

no longer active
avatar - saturnus . sig art - wolberdan
commissions

| DA | I G |

└──────────────────┘

hiraeth + hound

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby •Pony• » Thu Jul 02, 2015 3:46 am

Username:Zebra,
Name: Aswan
How was he injured?: He was hunting with his pack enjoying himself when suddenly the prey darted out. Eager to catch it he forgot it was the alpha's son first hunting trip. He caught it and uneasy stares returned to him when the Alpha son decided he had had enough with Aswan spoiling his hunting trip. He bashed him and bit him. Leaving him almost immobilized in pain as the rest of the dusa left him to die. Luckily the humans found him as he thought, let these predators kill me while I'm weak. To his surprise they healed him leaving him with only a few scars. He is now extremely wary of other dusa, especially dominant ones.
xxxxxxx
links:
dusa
tolters
aiwp
coding
mae

bears created my avatar
Image Image Image Image Image Image
•Pony•

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby benjeep » Fri Jul 03, 2015 4:41 am

Username: The Master Doctor
Name: Floyd
How was he injured?: WIP
no name brand™ // transman // adult // raging gay // infp // kylux and harringrove trash
benjeep

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby demonthief. » Fri Jul 03, 2015 7:05 pm

Username:demonthief.
    Name:Hakor
    How was he injured?: Hakor left his birth pack at the age of 3 as was custom for maturing males. Northern Egypt is a harsh environment to survive in, even more so when you don't have the safety of a pack. One evening, Hakor was hunting some small prey, a rabbit that was loitering by a prickly bush and after getting as close to the creature as he could without highlighting his position. Hakor charged. However, he was unaware that a lone lioness was after the meal as well. Shifting his body into a defensive position, Hakor lowered his horns and arched his back, raising the hair along his back to appear large. A battle began and while the lioness connected a few hits on his small frame, Hakor managed to target his horns on the soft underside of the lion. Not wanting to stick around as the lioness staggered backwards, the Dusa quickly left the area, his lungs stinging with effort as he ran. To this day, his scars from that battle remain him that he is not the only one trying to survive.
demonthief.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tikki-tak » Mon Jul 06, 2015 9:47 am

demonthief. wrote:
    Username:demonthief.
    Name:Hakor
    How was he injured?: Hakor left his birth pack at the age of 3 as was custom for maturing males. Northern Egypt is a harsh environment to survive in, even more so when you don't have the safety of a pack. One evening, Hakor was hunting some small prey, a rabbit that was loitering by a prickly bush and after getting as close to the creature as he could without highlighting his position. Hakor charged. However, he was unaware that a lone lioness was after the meal as well. Shifting his body into a defensive position, Hakor lowered his horns and arched his back, raising the hair along his back to appear large. A battle began and while the lioness connected a few hits on his small frame, Hakor managed to target his horns on the soft underside of the lion. Not wanting to stick around as the lioness staggered backwards, the Dusa quickly left the area, his lungs stinging with effort as he ran. To this day, his scars from that battle remain him that he is not the only one trying to survive.

Congratulations! c:

Call me Tikki
just a lil Canadian who likes to draw.

Mood:
On hiatus

Characters | Grande Avalanche | Dusa Summer Event
Dusa | Kleeare | Chrysaora Basilisks | Belgian Kelpies | Kiettas

ImageImageImage
tikki-tak

My pets
My items
My wishlist