Artist Sezzas [gallery]
Time spent 31 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
10 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

#2707 White Dun Snowcap Appaloosa

Postby Sezzas » Thu Jun 18, 2015 9:46 am

Pre-made design for the tolter taming.

BREEDING NOTE:
Please note this tolter is homozygous for Cream (CrCr) and Leopard Complex (Appaloosa patterns, LpLp).
You can edit this in the calculator.

Username: Stumpy STMP
Name: You're As Cold As Ice - "Captain Cold"
Eye Color: Green
Dam: Unknown
Sire: Unknown
Genes: nE/nA/nD/CrCr/LpLp/nPATN2
Last edited by Sezzas on Thu Jun 18, 2015 11:32 am, edited 1 time in total.

♥ Klaine ♥

Sezzas - Sez - Sezza
she/her

INFJ-T

Introverted - Intuitive - Feeling - Judging - Turbulent

Tolters {} ask.fm
Deviantart {} PokéFarm Q {} Lioden

i don't use CS anymore.
will always be a good memory though <3

you're gonna have a bad time
Sezzas

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: #2707 White Dun Snowcap Appaloosa

Postby Half Tree » Thu Jun 18, 2015 11:28 am

Username: Stumpy STMP
Name: You're As Cold As Ice a.k.a. Captain Cold
Halter Colour: Dark grey with a stripe like the beem from Captain Cold's gun in The Flash. <3 Forgot it is me who is supposed to design it. Pffft, never forgot, nope.

Theme song: <3
Last edited by Half Tree on Thu Jun 18, 2015 5:28 pm, edited 2 times in total.
════════════════════════════◈════════════════════════════

....................................................INFP - she/her - critical role fan

...........................................................kalons - tolters - collies
...........Image

Half Tree

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sezzas » Thu Jun 18, 2015 11:39 am

This tolter has now been claimed by Stumpy STMP. <3

♥ Klaine ♥

Sezzas - Sez - Sezza
she/her

INFJ-T

Tolters {} ask.fm

i don't use CS anymore.

Sezzas

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Half Tree » Mon Sep 14, 2015 12:39 pm

Will be posting part one shortly. xP

- First encounter
- Adjusting to the new home
- Introduction of the halter
- Meeting a friend
- Gaining your horse's trust
- First time with saddle
-Ground work
- Free spot (alternate ground work xP)
- First ride

Anything crossed out will be posted later, work gets in the way as always. cx
Last edited by Half Tree on Tue Sep 15, 2015 6:10 pm, edited 5 times in total.

....................................................INFP - she/her - critical role fan

...........................................................kalons - tolters - collies
...........Image

Half Tree

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sezzas » Mon Sep 14, 2015 8:38 pm

*claps* xD

♥ Klaine ♥

Sezzas - Sez - Sezza
she/her

INFJ-T

Tolters {} ask.fm

i don't use CS anymore.

Sezzas

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Le Taming

Postby Half Tree » Tue Sep 15, 2015 2:20 am

I will post art for each section when I can take the time to refine my sketches. xP Which I am too much of a perfectionist and take foreeeeeeeever.

FIRST ENCOUNTER
"I know I'll be there soon I haven't had the time to leave Serpentine at all this week. The date was set for earlier but then we came across some issues with a certain narcissistic stallion whom had his tail in a twist over the ridiculousness of training with others of his skill level. Yeah, yeah I know he is a huge pain in the butt and all that jazz but you were the one that brought him to my attention, blame yourself. Mm, hmm. All I'm hearing is blah blah blah, but anyways we got it figured out. No that did not include getting rid of him. Anyways back to the subject at hand before you have me off on a tangent. I have the time now to go visit that friend and take a look at the newest batch of rounded up Tolters. Where did he get them? Well apparently he had a crazy neighbor who bought a bunch from Iceland and overseas but then let them all loose on his property so that they would become feral. No one really knows why and that seriously might not be the true story but either way they needed them off the land after the old guy passed away and the kids wanted to sell the properties. These kids are paying for the horses' boarding at the stable I'm heading too, and they are selling them pretty cheap just to get rid of them. I know I don't need to add to Serpentine, we have a good thing going with the horses we've got but you know I've been looking for a project horse for a while. I like it when I can take the time to work with them and train them like the good old days when it was just the two of us running the stable. I haven't had any big challenges since Erva with his water phobia and this way I can also give a Tolt a new home. Ugh stop arguing with me, I'm going over there either way and you aren't here to stop me now are you, mister off-at-a-show-all-week. What was that? I can't hear you, I'm getting in the car. It mu-t be inte---aring w--h t--." She tosses the phone in the passenger seat after hanging up and smiles to herself as she ignores the constant *ding dong* of her message tone, pulling out of the driveway and heading for the road.
~~~

After pulling up and parking in an empty spot in the designated lawn area, the young woman reaches over and snatches up her phone as it rings for the fourth time. Hitting the button she puts it to her ear while starting the trek to the paddocks and round pens the feral horses are being kept. "Boujour, please leave a message after the beep...boop!" She walks in silence as the guy on the other side of the telephone conversation lets out a few curses and falls into angry silence himself. "Hmph, I think you should come up with better curses then that, I am quite disappointed to not be graced with your most colourful of vocabulary. Hey, hey that doesn't mean you have to yell it all out now. You better be sorry, mister. Why are you calling me anyways? I already told you I'm going to at least loo-- One second the mare being led towards me is throwing a fit and I'd rather not get run over in the process." she stays quiet while slipping past the frustrated handler and anxious horse, keeping her cellphone against her chest so anything being yelled into the receiver won't startle the Tolter even more. Once a safe distance away she bring the device back up to continue the conversation. "Okay all clear, but as I was saying I'm going to look around and I'm not going to take them all home like I did that time with the cats. I'll look for one, just one, that I really can't leave behind. What now your whining that you can't be here? Nothing pleases you does it, first I shouldn't go, now I should keep you on the line so I can describe all the animals. Alright stop complaining I wasn't about to hang up on you, I'm just teasing." The talking continues on in this manner for a while as she goes around and looks at each horse describing them in detail before continuing on not having seen what she seeks in any as of that time. "Hmm, it seems the better animals went earlier. Don't get me wrong, these are still beautiful enough it is just that they aren't really...well you know. Well I'm looking for a Tolter I could go some form of mounted weaponry on, be it archery firearms I basically need a bombproof horse with a bit of fire. Please would you calm down, I've done archery before I won't kill myself on the first try you are just being overprotectively ridiculous. If you keep going on like this I'll just hang up on you. Oh really? I'd like to see you tr-...Whoa that stallion. Hmm, well he looks to be a cream dun of some sort with a snowcap that covers the whole rear besides the legs. Oh no. Hmm, he has my Tolter kryptonite those gorgeous green eyes. He is really strutting his stuff too, slinging his mane around rearing trotting around the fence. His movement is quite nice actually, though there is probably room for improvement with training. What? Oh, um let me find his posting." she walks around the perimeter of the round pen until she finds his info sheets that are stables to one of the boards. "He is unnamed and apparently one of the first horses to get turned loose so he is a bit more wild then the others. That must be why he is still here his attitude is a bit intimidating. What do you mean bite off more then I can chew? You aren't even here how can you tell whether he would be too much or not. I don't know I like him, I think he may be my pick, his papers say he isn't sold yet or spoken for so I need to be quick about this before someone else finds this little gem. Please, just stop arguing with me over this, you just make me want to do it more to prove my point. Hmmph, fine then be like that. I have to let you go anyways I have some paperwork to do." She hangs up over the sounds of protests, and goes to find her long time friend to set up the sale. That spirited little stallion might find his perfect new home after all.
Half Tree

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sezzas » Thu Sep 17, 2015 10:28 pm

Congratulations, this tolter is officially yours!
You don't have to finish more tasks unless that's something you want to do~

♥ Klaine ♥

Sezzas - Sez - Sezza
she/her

INFJ-T

Tolters {} ask.fm

i don't use CS anymore.

Sezzas