Based on Click to view
Artist bananer [gallery]
Time spent 1 minute, 34 seconds
Drawing sessions 1
7 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

King of the forest event Warg #1

Postby bananer » Sun May 10, 2015 8:08 am

The Silence.
The rumors about this world are all around the world. They're sinister and gloomy. And silent.

To try to capture this beast, fill this form and get this warg on its knees.
Code: Select all
Username:
Name:
What will happen when the silence breaks? Either make an artpiece or write a detailed story:
What's in the giant orb in it's only antler?
╔══════════════════════════════════════════╗
Hello, I'm Bananer
Say hello

╚══════════════════════════════════════════╝
Image Image Image
╔════════════════════════╗
DA-Characters-Art Shop-FR-Toyhou
╚════════════════════════╝
bananer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: King of the forest event Warg #1

Postby wendigo. » Sun May 10, 2015 8:13 am

Username: Wisteria's Cry
Name: Ouranos
What will happen when the silence breaks? Either make an artpiece or write a detailed story: One thing you hear throughout the universe. Just one warning, repeating itself impossible times. One warning that should have been followed, that you all knew would have catastrophic consequences. Some willing to go to lengths that were so inconceivably impossible just not to have anyone break the one rule. So what is in a warning so dangerous, so immensely powerful, that even the most reckless know to follow it? Simple. You never break the silence. The silence must be kept, for the safety of all. So what happens when the silence breaks, what could one, simple noise have that would affect all others with such immense consequence? Simple. Nothing happens. For it is the silence that kept the world they knew turning, that kept young wargs wary and obedient. When the silence breaks, chaos ensues. The one rule that they all had to follow, broken. So what happens when the one small thread holding you back breaks? Nothing to hold back the darkness, that's what happens.
What's in the giant orb in it's only antler? The orb represents what is, what was, and what shouldn't have been. Inside the orb is a small, insignificant sea of molten glass. It thrums with an odd sort of power, a power that should not be contained.
Last edited by wendigo. on Wed May 13, 2015 2:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
oh my god i still have access to this account. lol if you want to chat or see my art hmu sardinelord on insta
wendigo.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bananer » Mon May 11, 2015 7:11 am

Bump :)
Hello, I'm Bananer
Say hello

Image Image Image
bananer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SchnaDin » Mon May 11, 2015 7:49 am

Username: SchnaDin
Name: Ghoul
What will happen when the silence breaks? Either make an artpiece or write a detailed story:

I will return in a few hours and write that story!! :)

What's in the giant orb in it's only antler?
In his giant orb between his antlers is "The Essence". The creatures around him don't know what it is but their instincts let them know, that it is something they have to protect! Without it the world they know wouldn't exist and they existence would be gone. When it's night and "Ghoul" wanders through the dark forest and wide meadows "The Essence" some kind of glows and sparkles because of the light of the moon.
Last edited by SchnaDin on Wed Jun 03, 2015 12:39 am, edited 1 time in total.

Rukami
Kasira
My dA
All my characters/Adopts

Sig in progress \(^w^)/
SchnaDin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mistig. » Fri May 15, 2015 10:31 am

Username: Rena
Name: Sola
Sola is nicknamed "The Screamer", because of his giant lungs that can take up to four gallons of air into them, and his vocals are very high pitched, if he wants. This is also why he can stay under water for a long time.
What's in the giant orb in it's only antler?: It is said to be the blood of his rivals with flies rotting inside,but it is just a myth.
It's really just some cranberry juice.. He loves the stuff.. It helps his throat when sore!
Mistig.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bananer » Thu Jun 04, 2015 7:50 am

K.K. Slider wrote:Username: Wisteria's Cry
What will happen when the silence breaks? Either make an artpiece or write a detailed story: One thing you hear throughout the universe. Just one warning, repeating itself impossible times. One warning that should have been followed, that you all knew would have catastrophic consequences. Some willing to go to lengths that were so inconceivably impossible just not to have anyone break the one rule. So what is in a warning so dangerous, so immensely powerful, that even the most reckless know to follow it? Simple. You never break the silence. The silence must be kept, for the safety of all. So what happens when the silence breaks, what could one, simple noise have that would affect all others with such immense consequence? Simple. Nothing happens. For it is the silence that kept the world they knew turning, that kept young wargs wary and obedient. When the silence breaks, chaos ensues. The one rule that they all had to follow, broken. So what happens when the one small thread holding you back breaks? Nothing to hold back the darkness, that's what happens.
What's in the giant orb in it's only antler? The orb represents what is, what was, and what shouldn't have been. Inside the orb is a small, insignificant sea of molten glass. It thrums with an odd sort of power, a power that should not be contained.

This. I'm sold. You win. Great story, and also what I wanted the story to be :3
Hello, I'm Bananer
Say hello

Image Image Image
bananer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wendigo. » Thu Jun 04, 2015 8:10 am

Bananer wrote:
K.K. Slider wrote:Username: Wisteria's Cry

This. I'm sold. You win. Great story, and also what I wanted the story to be :3

Thank you so much! :D
oh my god i still have access to this account. lol if you want to chat or see my art hmu sardinelord on insta
wendigo.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SchnaDin » Thu Jun 04, 2015 11:52 pm

Congrats K.K! ^-^

I was too late and hoped everyday, that i have the time to finish my story.
My question just now is, if those event PW's breedable?

Rukami
Kasira
My dA
All my characters/Adopts

Sig in progress \(^w^)/
SchnaDin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups