#2331 Title Below by husky.

Based on Click to view
Artist husky. [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 11 minutes
Drawing sessions 5
8 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

#2331 Title Below

Postby husky. » Mon May 04, 2015 6:40 pm

Faded Black/Classic Champagne/Gold Cream Champagne Chimeric.

Tell me what this horse would do in an apocalypse, or something that has happened to them in an apocalypse. This is completely fictional as Tolters exist in a realistic world.
(Eg. escaping fires, losing friends/family, becoming a leader, simply finding food etc.)

Allowed; Stories, poems, songs, art, prettying up and any other extras.
Not Allowed; Colouring in editable lines of any kind.

Username; Insignia.Peril
Name; Armed and Dangerous // Aftershock "Archie"
Gender; Stallion
Eye colour; Red and dark grey heterochromatic
Last edited by husky. on Sun Jul 26, 2015 10:44 pm, edited 4 times in total.
true neutral
she/her isfj-t
♈︎ ♘ ♬
fan of anime
& lazy days
|
|
|
|
planning a (semi) hiatus
soon, if there’s anything I
need to finish before I go
just let me know.
[to do: br revamps]
husky.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: #2331 Title Below

Postby vincent, » Mon May 04, 2015 7:00 pm

dropping out :c
    sry
    Good Luck To All!!
Last edited by vincent, on Thu May 14, 2015 3:36 pm, edited 2 times in total.
vincent,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby heyheygirl101 » Mon May 04, 2015 7:10 pm

Username; heyheygirl101
Name; The Fourth Horseman // Death
Gender; Stallion
Halter colour; black with a scythe head on the cheek strap

What this tolter do in an apocalypse;
Death offers no mercy to those that are weak, for only the strong shall survive an apocalypse.
Death was the trusted steed of a rider by the same name, he was the only one who could get near to him without falling ill like the other horses. They shared a connection and because of that Death became nicknamed the horse from hell. He was trained as a war horse by his rider and those foolish enough to enter his presence were very quickly no threat to his rider. He was one of 4 members of an elite ruling group during the burning and for that he is feared by all.
Death was a monster and carries that quality with him even now, a part of him forever dead like his former rider.
The stallion of nightmares he would run down survivors, and ensure they never rose unless given the command by the beast that sat upon his back. Death worked by himself and was the most powerful of the four, which is why he himself was vanquished. They saw what he was becoming and no longer did they wish to follow this pair through the flames and into eternity, instead they wanted to fear the world from their terror.
Death will never forgive himself for what happened to the one who rode him.
Death's rider was killed by his company and the world was released from terror, but Death remained to see good return and evil fail, something he had made a goal of his to never let return. Death now awaits the day of the returning apocalyse and along with it his rider. For soon he will be able to reek havoc again.

Last edited by heyheygirl101 on Sat Jun 13, 2015 12:02 am, edited 2 times in total.

𝒴𝑜𝓊 𝓀𝓃𝑜𝓌, 𝒞𝓇𝑜𝓌𝓁𝑒𝓎,
𝐼’𝓋𝑒 𝒶𝓁𝓌𝒶𝓎𝓈 𝓈𝒶𝒾𝒹 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉, 𝒹𝑒𝑒𝓅 𝒹𝑜𝓌𝓃 𝒾𝓃𝓈𝒾𝒹𝑒, 𝓎𝑜𝓊’𝓇𝑒 𝓇𝑒𝒶𝓁𝓁𝓎 𝓆𝓊𝒾𝓉𝑒 𝒶...

╔═════════════════════════╗
Hiya! I'm Heyhey <3
Pronouns are she/her and I am a proud bisexual Image
Trades are always open just may not always be accepted.
Links to my character storage below

╚═════════════════════════╝

𝒜𝓁𝓁 𝓇𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉, 𝒶𝓁𝓁 𝓇𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉,
𝒯𝑒𝓁𝓁 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓌𝒽𝑜𝓁𝑒
𝒷𝓁𝑒𝓈𝓈𝑒𝒹 𝓌𝑜𝓇𝓁𝒹, 𝓌𝒽𝓎 𝒹𝑜𝓃’𝓉 𝓎𝑜𝓊?
heyheygirl101

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tynahi » Mon May 04, 2015 7:16 pm

Username; Tynahi
Name; Daryl
Gender; Stallion
Halter colour;
What this tolter would do in an apocalypse;
Last edited by Tynahi on Tue May 05, 2015 6:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tynahi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby guilttripping » Mon May 04, 2015 7:48 pm

You're just a junkie preaching to the choir

Username; OvercastKid
Name; Twilight With The Moon In His Arms 'Lunar'
Gender; Stallion
Halter colour; Black
Lunar would probably go mad. He has a history of unstableness but this would send him round the bend. He'd be alone for a start and he would just wander the streets muttering nonsensically to himself. It would scare him and any loud sounds he would shy violently away from! He is quite spooky to loud sound. Most of the time, he'd hide or scavenge for food. The other tolters would leave him, I know because he would be quite a heavy burden that he wouldn't want to put on their shoulders. Sometimes he would gain courage and try to find the other tolters after a while but usually he'd stay away. They won't stray to far from him, so if he worries, they will always be there for him.

Run away from the river to the street and find yourself with your face in the gutter
Last edited by guilttripping on Sat May 23, 2015 8:04 pm, edited 3 times in total.
guilttripping

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby husky. » Mon May 04, 2015 8:10 pm

heyheygirl101 wrote:Username; heyheygirl101
Name; The Fourth Horseman // Death
Gender; Stallion
Halter colour; black with a scythe head on the cheek strap

WIP!

Are we allowed to pretty up the form?

Yes.
true neutral
she/her isfj-t
♈︎ ♘ ♬
fan of anime
& lazy days
|
|
|
|
planning a (semi) hiatus
soon, if there’s anything I
need to finish before I go
just let me know.
[to do: br revamps]
husky.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Captain Chomp » Mon May 04, 2015 8:41 pm

Mark
Using the name:
First Rebellion//Lucifer
Doing my form.on a separate thread, fear of being stolen off of,
Dark-persistent-unforgiving-survival of the fittest-
Last edited by Captain Chomp on Tue May 05, 2015 4:36 am, edited 6 times in total.
Captain Chomp

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby silver ~ » Mon May 04, 2015 11:31 pm

THE END IS N̶̷E̶̷A̶̷R̶̷ HERE

[img]ART.HERE[/img]
Username; ~Silverpelt~
Name; Armageddon
Gender; Stallion
Halter colour; Camo print with black buckles
Personality; Armageddon is a heroic of sorts stallion, he isn't daunted by much; not blood, not height or what it takes to get there. He only sees a finished product which he will do anything to achieve. Granted, Armageddon may exaggerate what it took to get there. But, part of knowing him is picking out the truth from his tall tales. Armageddon isn't much of a lady's man, he prefers to be on a solo mission. He tends to be peaceful but if needs can protective and aggressive.
Backstory; I frolicked a long side of my mother, who's grazing. I couldn't imagine a life different for the one I had, being out in the fields all day enjoying the sun on my back and the wind in my mane. I don't understand how some horse like it differently, being caged as some type of pet. A life I'd never imagine I'd life. But, on that sunny peaceful morning it was where it was all about to change. Whinnies of horses full the piarie and the sound of hooves beating the ground shook the field. Human on horse's back kicked up dust collecting the horse and a loud popping sound eprutped in the field, a sound i would later know to be a gun firing. 'herd control' they called it. My mother told me to go into one of the bush being small enough, I squeezed in the bush. I didn't think of her sacrifice at the time.

Armageddon was born a wild horse and planned to die a wild horse. When he was a colt his herd was token and some killed by human. His mare sacrificed herself to kept him wild and free. This shaped his personality to what it is now.
Dislikes: Being out of power, humans, stallions/geldings
Strengths: Natural leader
Weakness: Brags a lot, flirting and romace
Fears: Losing his ability to be wild. Being captured by human and becoming tame. This files down to the mistrust of them from human taking away his family.
theme song; I get wicked by thousand foot krutch

☠☠☠

What this tolter would do in an apocalypse; He would collect a group of horses and team up to try to surive with them. There's better in number then alone where they can get picked off easily. Armageddon would act the 'man on the rock' to defend the last of tolter as much as he can till his own untimely dismissive.
Armageddon Fiction; "What the hell happen?" I say staring up the stars, now clouded with a thick layer of smog and debris for the falling rocks. "Hello?" I ask the smoke I look around trying to see through the covering. i cough a few times putting my head down to try to keep the debris from my face. Slowly but surely the air begins to settle. "Calamity? Willow? Anybody?" I ask fear washes over me. What if they hurt or worst? What if the other's died? I didn't see them sense the cras-
"They are probably dead..." A distance voice says, well thanks for being positive. Wait a minute.... My head snaps around to see a dark figure approaching me.
"Who are you!?" I snap at the approaching figure.
"Your hope for tomorrow" the horse, which now I can tell is a stallion replies, replies.
"Are you serious" I snort at the cocky stallion. "i'm not the damsel in distress type. The stallion jumps off a rock and land around a foot away from me. I squint me eyes to catch a better glispe of the stallion. He looks strange, never a color I seen in a horse before. He's a dark brown with cream and lighter brown patch. His eyes were also strange red and greenish blue color that light up in a way I didn't know horse's eyes could. His red tipped tail flicked impatiently.
"Is there something on me?" He asks.
"A good layer of debris" I deadpan, maybe it's that the smoke throwing off my vision or the debris on him. Yeah... That must be it...
"I never realized" He says sarcastically, he starts to turn around and walk away, then stops and looks back at me. "Are you coming" He asks.
"What would I follow you? I have another horses that I know and trust" I spit at him.
"You don't know don't you" He says his face softens a bit.
"Don't know what?" I snap at him. I'm not in the mood for this...
"Follow me..." He says. I think of staying behind, I obviously can't trust him. However, curistory gets the best of me and I end up following him. "What's you name?" He asks me.
"Caliber" I say bluntly, the stallion nods a bit and walks on. I follow him and I'm lead to the top of the cliff. I stop a distance from the edge. The stallion stops at the top of the cliff. Then look around when he notices I'm not with him. When he finds me his eyes lock on mine.
"You need to come closer..." He says with a hint of annoyance in his voice.
"Why? and what's the importance of this place any ways" I say with venom in my voice.
"You just have to be stubborn don't you?" He says annoyed
"We-"
"That was rhetoric don't answer it." he says bluntly, I narrow my eyes at him.
"I'm still not hearing answers..."
"Answers? Re-" He begins pissed off then pauses sigh and continues a bit calmer. "You need to come over to see what happened..." i walk toward him talking as I do.
"What's happen? I mean I hear the crash bu-" I look over the cliff down at the destroyed ground below. There was a giant hole in the ground and cradled in it was a smoking red-hot rock. Everything around it was churned or burning. "Oh my..." Everything in my brain told me that it wasn't true that it was a dream. It must be. The strange horse. The rock. It had to be a dream. "What's with the rock-"
"Meteorite" He corrected "Going down there would be certain death. It killed everything and everybody including your friend"
"No..." I say "They must have survived after all I survived didn't I?"
"And that's because your were lucky..."
"Oh shut up..." I say and I whip around not wanting to see the destruction or him anymore. I'll go look from them, at least some of them had to survive... I quickly made my way down the mountain. To my dismal the stallion follow.
Last edited by silver ~ on Sat Jun 06, 2015 2:12 am, edited 13 times in total.
silver ~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby shortstop » Tue May 05, 2015 12:02 am

Possible res?

Username; shadow9119
Name;
Gender;
Halter colour;
What this tolter would do in an apocalypse;
we do the best we can with what we have
┏━━━━━━━━━━━┓
toyhouse
flight rising
arpg storage
discord: shortstop.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━┛
previously shadow9119 (2011-2021)
shortstop

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby OutdatedBoombox » Tue May 05, 2015 1:10 am

Username; Chibi~Predator
Name; The Fall of Pompeii//Bastille
Gender; stallion
Halter colour; like lava
What this tolter would do in an apocalypse; Bastille would be a warrior, a stubborn fighter in the face of death and destruction. He'd get his herd to safety and then go back to the quarantine zone to destroy the enemy. He's not fazed by chaos and has prepared for the apocalypse his whole life (his dam and sire were conspiracy theorists). Bastille knows what to do, when to do it, and how.
Story; I can smell the flames and smoke. My harem of mares is panicking, the foals screaming for their mothers. But I know what to do, I know who to work with and why, this is nothing. I herd them away, up into the grassy hills while other horses trapped in the burning forest cry for their lives.

I see her, the cause of this destruction, staring at me through the flames. Another horse, as oddly colored as I, but different, more like the flames she's caused. She blinks cold blue eyes at me before galloping away. I turn my herd over to another stallion, I know they'll be alright, despite my misgivings, before plunging into the burning woods after the firey mare. I can see her reddish tail weaving through the trees, smell her sweat and hear her labored breathing. She's a demon, and I'm going to catch her, make her pay for destroying our home. She will break and become 'normal'. Her appaloosa rump disappears as she leaps over a burning log, and I follow. I'm gaining on her, she's getting tired. We've been galloping for a little over forty minutes in the heat and smoke, I can feel my lungs closing up on themselves.

The mare keels over and collapses in an already-burnt out section of the forest, flanks heaving. I circle her, also fighting to catch my breath but unwilling to collapse as she has. My muzzle touches her cheek as I bend down to sniff at her, earning a vicious snap. I rear up, then fall. I'm too tired, far too tired. I raise my head to look at her better through the fading smoke. She's a chimera, like myself, beautiful, demonic. I want her to be mine, part of my herd.

"This is only part of the beginning."

Her words startle me from my trance and my ears swivel towards her. "What do you mean?"

"This fire..." She wheezes, almost like a dying laugh, "I am only a harbringer. This planet must evolve... or die" She collapses back against the charred earth.

I can't help but be stunned, "Who are you?!"

The mare grins, "Call me Ultron."
Personality; Bastille is a strong, capable stallion who knows what he wants and how to get it. HE's a capable fighter and a good leader, however, his conspiracy-theory past makes him paranoid at times.
Theme Song; Pompeii by Bastille

WIP
Last edited by OutdatedBoombox on Thu Jul 16, 2015 6:03 am, edited 7 times in total.
OutdatedBoombox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me