My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Nursery Batch #6

Postby ZC. » Fri Feb 20, 2015 10:20 am

Name:
Miles
Short Story:
Miles woke up, and yawned. He walked over to his half-sister, Salma's, bed, which was really just currently a nest of blankets and pillows on the floor. He poked her in the side to attempt to wake her up, but to no avail. He poked her in the head. "Hey," he said, "Wake up." He poked her head again. "Saaaaaaaalmaaaaaaaa. Wake up." Salma groaned, and muttered something along the lines of 'It's too bright and too cold.' Miles chuckled. "Of course it's cold, silly! It snowed last night!" Salma covered her face with more blankets, but only for Miles to jump on the nest of blankets with Salma. Salma managed to speak up to say "Get off of me... ack..." Miles snickered again. "Come on, get up! Let's make a snowman!~ Salma groaned again. "You know I hate the cold." Miles Tried to drag her out of bed, but sadly, Salma was the stronger of the pair. Even when half-asleep, she could easily overpower him. Salma sighed. "Fine, I will make a snowman with you, but only if you let me sleep in tomorrow." Miles squeaked happily. Salma begrudgingly went out with him, and in almost half an hour, they had created a full snowman. Salma sighed. "F-final-lly," she shivered, "C-can we go ins-side now?" Miles nodded happily as they went back into the house for hot cocoa.
Can I be added to add accessories and get hex codes and the such?
Marshall / Zir-Con / Mod Owl / He/Him or They/Them / Trans FtM
I used to be Erbynn!!
ZC.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me