DCH #33 by sasstiel1

Based on Click to view
Artist sasstiel1 [gallery]
Time spent 28 minutes
Drawing sessions 2

DCH #33

Postby sasstiel1 » Tue Jan 20, 2015 11:34 am

This mare is a unique combination of palomino roan with leopard appaloosa. To win her, you must write a short recount of an adventure this mischievous mare has been on! She is known to be an escape artist, and as a result has seen many predicaments in her life :D

--- ENDS 4th FEBRUARY ---
Genotype: ee aa Crcr Rnrn Lplp
Phenotype: Palomino roan leopard appaloosa, pink dorsal stripe and eyes

PurpleRocks wrote:Username- PurpleRocks
Barn name (optional)- Princess Kitty
Name- Kitty
Height- 16.3hh
Gender- Mare/female
Age- 5 years
Mischievous adventure- Kitty strode around the corral, her owner had put her In the corral because he was sick of her running out. Kitty lifted her head and nickered to her fellow horses in the barn, asking them where they had become. She trotted around the corral around and around, trying to find a weak spot. She skidded to a stop when she arrived to the place where her owner comes in and out. Tilting her head, she nibbled at the metal thing(lock), she expertly used her tongue to flip the thing over, except this one was different. She nibbled it some more and soon, she bit it and soon broke it. She galloped out if the corral smugly as she neighed. She ran down to the range and galloped. She could hear her owner yelling after her but she didn't care. The wind whipped at her mane and she was happy. Suddenly, she spotted another horse and she nickered. She ran closer and found a rider atop if the horse. "Whatcha doin with a rider on you?" She neighed as she touched noses to it. "The idiot wanted to check if I was too old for riding," the gelding grumbled. Kitty smiled a but and went up to the rider, nibbling his hair and making him jump, falling off the old gelding. She put her muzzle in the saddle bags, searching for food. She found an apple and some sugar. Gulping them down, she heard her owner coming closer and her head whipped back. She chomped down at a carrot and quickly ran away.
Last edited by sasstiel1 on Fri Feb 20, 2015 6:12 pm, edited 4 times in total.
sasstiel1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: DCH #33

Postby monochrome. » Thu Jan 22, 2015 12:02 am

Reserve / WIP c:
Are prettying up and/or extras aloud?

Username- AnnaROUaT
Barn name (optional)- Heart of Gold
Name- Abby
Height- 16.3hh
Gender- Mare/female
Age- 5
Mischievous adventure- {This is from the past - a story from when Abby was a filly}
"ABBY!" Emma, Abby's owner, was calling for the young filly. Abby responded with a quiet whinny, hoping Emma would find her. Emma soon found the yearling, and, with an exasperated sigh and a stern scolding, released the filly from her predicament.

Just an hour early, Abby had been happily trotting around her paddock. However, Abby's hunger for exploration and her curious side had reared their heads, and she had quickly picked the paddock's latch, releasing her into the world. Exhilarated by all the opportunities that awaited her, Abby had galloped away from the barn, across a road and into the woods. One of the strange creatures that traveled on the asphalt road had roared at Abby, but had turned at the last moment and avoided a collision. Spooked, Abby galloped deeper into the woods. The curious filly had quickly found a small stream, populated with tiny fish and shiny rocks. The sound of the rushing river made Abby thirsty. She leaned down to drink, but quickly slipped on the wed mud, and tumbled into the freezing river. Scrambling out, Abby shook herself off and continued into the forest. She hadn't made much progress through the undergrowth before stepping into a wild rose thicket. The thorns snagged at her coat, but Abby continued on, her thick fur protecting her from any serious injuries. Happy as a clam, Abby continued exploring until she found an abandoned campsite and found herself stuck in the tent, the thick plastic material knotted around her legs and the ropes twisted at her ankles. She wasn't able to move much without tripping, but soon Emma found her and released the filly.

To this day, the woods are still Abby's favorite area to explore. Abby and Emma often travel to the clear, shallow stream for picnics.
Last edited by monochrome. on Thu Jan 22, 2015 7:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
monochrome.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby why. » Thu Jan 22, 2015 5:06 am

Username- PurpleRocks
Name- Kitty
Height- 16.3hh
Gender- Mare/female
Age- 5 years
Mischievous adventure- Kitty strode around the corral, her owner had put her In the corral because he was sick of her running out. Kitty lifted her head and nickered to her fellow horses in the barn, asking them where they had become. She trotted around the corral around and around, trying to find a weak spot. She skidded to a stop when she arrived to the place where her owner comes in and out. Tilting her head, she nibbled at the metal thing(lock), she expertly used her tongue to flip the thing over, except this one was different. She nibbled it some more and soon, she bit it and soon broke it. She galloped out if the corral smugly as she neighed. She ran down to the range and galloped. She could hear her owner yelling after her but she didn't care. The wind whipped at her mane and she was happy. Suddenly, she spotted another horse and she nickered. She ran closer and found a rider atop if the horse. "Whatcha doin with a rider on you?" She neighed as she touched noses to it. "The idiot wanted to check if I was too old for riding," the gelding grumbled. Kitty smiled a but and went up to the rider, nibbling his hair and making him jump, falling off the old gelding. She put her muzzle in the saddle bags, searching for food. She found an apple and some sugar. Gulping them down, she heard her owner coming closer and her head whipped back. She chomped down at a carrot and quickly ran away.
why.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bella. » Wed Jan 28, 2015 8:02 pm

|
:

:
|
|
:

:
|
|
:

:
|
|
:

:
|
-•-○-✿-❀-✿-❀-✿-○-•-

┌────────────────────┐
aquarius • she/her • infj
├────────────────────┤
𝙰𝚗𝚒𝚖𝚊𝚕 𝙲𝚛𝚘𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚗𝚐-𝚒𝚏𝚢𝚒𝚗𝚐
𝚈𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚜

├────────────────────┤
My goal on CS is to collect
all of the pets. I'm at
97.6%
at the moment!
└────────────────────┘

-•-○-✿-❀-✿-❀-✿-○-•-
Bella.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sasstiel1 » Thu Jan 29, 2015 6:12 pm

bumpity bump! Get those entries in C:
sasstiel1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby monochrome. » Sun Feb 08, 2015 2:24 pm

Bump c:
monochrome.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby why. » Fri Feb 13, 2015 6:39 am

Bump!
why.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sasstiel1 » Fri Feb 20, 2015 6:12 pm

PurpleRocks wrote:Username- PurpleRocks
Name- Kitty
Height- 16.3hh
Gender- Mare/female
Age- 5 years

Congrats, she's all yours! There's a 7 day cooldown to when you can next apply for a dch :)
sasstiel1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby why. » Sat Feb 21, 2015 10:19 am

Yay! I'm so happy
why.