Based on Click to view
Artist PurpleKakashi [gallery]
Time spent 10 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
15 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Belldandy Adopt #131

Postby PurpleKakashi » Sat Dec 20, 2014 4:12 pm

What are Belldandy's?
Belldandys, also known as Belldees for short, are a fluffy little pixie horse the size of a small rodent. The Belldee will fly from house to house, normally through a window, visiting little children and infants before they fall asleep. Their bells hold a certain pixie dust that brings the little ones good fortune and sweet dreams. Belldandy's eyes are always closed, giving them a calm, pleasant expression upon their faces. They can come in an assortment of colors, any colors you could possibly imagine. Though Belldee's can fly, it is less common for them to have wings; their magical aura is what helps most to fly. Belldandys eat flower petals and leaves for the most part, anything else they eat would consist of an assortment of berries or grasses. One thing they love especially, but is so rare for them to come across is tea. They are obsessed with it and will stop dead in their tracks if they see a cup of it sitting on a table or stand. Lots of people leave tea out at night to try and spot the fluffy pixies.

Owned by saalti
Last edited by PurpleKakashi on Sun Dec 21, 2014 3:56 pm, edited 3 times in total.
PurpleKakashi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Belldandy Adopt #130 - UFA

Postby Brûlée » Sat Dec 20, 2014 4:17 pm

Username: Brûlée
Name: Colin
Life Goal: To find the optimal way to have everything he needs in his pockets.

SO WADDYA SAY SUNSHINE ,
YOU FEELING L U C K Y ?
I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 33 people.
I have received 21 gifts.

Emily * Bisexual * She/her
Brûlée

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby spookskingcal » Sat Dec 20, 2014 4:26 pm

Username:
kall485_killjoy

Name:
Nemnogo Chaya
(Language of name: Russian
Roughtly translates to "Little Tea")

Life Goal:
To be able to taste and drink every type of tea in the world. She may be small, but Chaya dreams big.
Last edited by spookskingcal on Sat Dec 20, 2014 4:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
{ About one word accurately describes my life right now:

Homestuck

Music gives soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the imagination, and life to everything else
Music speaks where words cannot
♫ One good thing about music, when it hits you, you feel no pain
♫ Sometimes music is the only thing that gets your mind of of everything else, or someone else.
Music is all the things that words will never say alone

Music may be my life, but the lyrics are my story

spookskingcal

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby epimetheus » Sat Dec 20, 2014 4:28 pm

username gerard gay
      name pierre abel dillionn
      gender male [he/him]
      life goal to achieve satis-
      faction with himself, his
      surroundings, and others.
epimetheus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Krycifer » Sat Dec 20, 2014 5:02 pm

Username:
Heyyyy my username is Nanaki, but you may call me Ki.

Name:
Sterling, or Sterl for short. c:

Life Goal:
Sterling.. Sterling has a dream to publish famous and well-known literature of basically all types. His mind gathers inspiration from almost anything, then exaggerates it greatly since he has such a large, wide, and odd imagination. He is excellent at what he does, but his best working motivation is sitting in a tree with a smooth pen, a great type of paper, and tea with a gentle snowfall. He definitely prefers to be working towards his goal alone, as he believes having friends or being around people in general is too distracting, and Sterl is really dedicated and determined to fulfill his goal. He has worked on his handwriting for a good deal of time, so it's one of the neatest you'll ever find. Along with just entertainment, Sterl also uses writing to pour out his emotions in any way, whether it just be very straightforward, or through a character. Since he's so closed up and isolated, writing out his emotions is what he does instead. His favorite type of literature to publish is probably a dramatic romance of some sort. Anything with romance that also hits you right in the feels is what he enjoys. Sterl obsesses over his writing a lot, but he's more obsessed AND possessive of his journal. Knowing that quality writing takes time, he also carries around a journal with him to write out any ideas, and emotions as well. It helps improve his actual literature towards his goal. All of this builds up to his complete goal of being well known. There are many small bits, but his main goal is to just be a well known writer. And honesty, ever since a young Belldee writing has always been his passion, and his strong suit.
Krycifer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DelightfulMelon » Sat Dec 20, 2014 6:33 pm

Username:
    *Watermelon Love* here
    I own 2 belldandy's so far. ;u;
    Name:
    Eli
    Life Goal:
    To be an explorer. Eli, wants to visit every place in the world. He wants to discover new things, and see the beauty in the world. Being as young as he is, he still has a full life in front of him.

DA - Characters
PM me for commission info

Credit to all creators of art in my signature

DelightfulMelon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby XxClawStarxX » Sat Dec 20, 2014 7:39 pm

Username: XxClawStarxX
Name: Ophelia
Life Goal: Planes. Ophelia adores planes. Ever since she was young, she would dream of being up in the clouds with all the cool birds and other planes. Her best friend when she was younger was a Red-Tailed hawk whom died of a cancer. Therefore, she dreams of being up in the clouds in hopes of seeing her buddy again, but in a new light. She loves the way a bird's wings move and wants to watch them more closely. She also enjoys playing with toy planes in her spare time.
XxClawStarxX

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BluebonnetBree » Sat Dec 20, 2014 9:48 pm

Beautiful^^ Reminds me of a scene from the new Hobbit movie xD

Username: Mother~of~Dragons
Name: Thorin
Life Goal: To successfully have a super marathon and watch every season from Game of Thrones, and obviously I would watch with him duh! Ain't no way I'm letting him have all the fun xD
Hello! Please call me Bree <3
I'm always available to talk if you need to!
She/Her pronouns
I'm an artist for Range Trotters & Lone Bashkir Curlys please check them out!
ImageImage
Bluebonnet Creek Ranch
^My current stable page^
BluebonnetBree

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nyota » Sat Dec 20, 2014 9:56 pm

Username: rhythm
      Name: female
      Life Goal: to go deep sea diving. in all her years of delivering dreams to children, anna has seen the oven in many different shapes and forms. pebble beaches, fantasy kingdoms, vibrant coral reefs and shimmering expanses of golden sand. and captivated though she is by these fantasies, there is one part of the ocean she is yet to discover; what truly lies at the bottom. who knows, maybe she might discover a new species down there, or a pearl, or one of the mermaid palaces she has seen in many dreams.
nyota

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nmrn » Sat Dec 20, 2014 11:45 pm

Username: saalti
        Name: ronn
        Life Goal: to discover as many butterfly species as he can. he has always been fascinated by butterflies and loves to see the patterns on their wings. as a little kid he'd love to chase and attack them, but became fascinated by the colours and shiny markings on their wings. this is where his curiosity stemmed from, and now he explores continuously, changing "home" every day, just to find all the types of butterfly he's not yet seen.
nmrn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me