Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

by Kitsyn

WME: Peach Dun Overo

Postby Kitsyn » Sun Nov 23, 2014 6:00 am

Hnn I love fade quip and bright colors! hehe

New Nimrod97 wrote:Username: New Nimrod97
Equid's Name: Fausto
Height: 14.2 hh
Answer: Ripple; owned by dreamwalker is Fausto's best friend. This wasn't always the case between the two.
Fausto isn't a very strong willed stallion, and he tends to get walked over and pushed around on a common basis. Especially when it comes to mares, he is frightened of coming across as rude. Therefore he will do about anything just to have that reputation known.
Ripple is an out-going and excitable mare, but on the day that she met Fausto, she was agitated over something.
Fausto simply gave a polite pardon as he bumped into her one day as he approached a creek to drink. Ripple did not take this lightly, not one bit.
The mare immediatly headed after him, unhesitant as she used all of her force, pushing him over into the creek.
Fausto couldn't even fathom what just happened, remaining on his side, eyes wide.
"You better watch yourself, all of this land yet you bump into me!"
Fausto shook his head to himself, but noticing her large, swollen belly he immediately felt a deep foolishness for not noticing earlier.
"Mam' I am very sorry, I truly am." He rambled out his apology as he got back up, though he watched her with great caution in case the smaller mare attempted again to put him back down.
"Sorry doesn't work. You're going to come help me find acorns, or I'm telling my mate." She snorted up to him, as though she had all the power in the world.
It didn't matter how or what she demanded he did for her, it was in Fausto's nature to do as told. He wanted to redeem himself, and show that he wasn't such a fool.
"Of course." He quickly responded, dipping his head in acceptance. It was odd, but he didn't mind. If it was what she wanted, it's what she would get.
They spent time looking, finding acorns that the creatures of the forest had missed, she ate them as they came upon them.
Fausto snuck one out of curiosity, finding that it was rather delicious. He didn't say anything unless spoken to, he didn't wish to be a bother.
They finished once she decided she had enough, and she further requested that he remain with her as she headed back to her mate.
Things went well, and after a number of visits with the pair he became like a part of their family, and it wasn't long after this that her filly came into the world.
Fausto was around the age of two at this time, and something about the filly just had him in absolute awe.
As the filly grew, so did his affection towards her, yet he knew that surely he would lose his friendship with Ripple if he ever showed this let alone admit to such a thing.
To this day he stays a part of their family, admiring their daughter in secrecy, hoping for the day that he finds the courage to admit his feelings towards her.

[[ 500 words ]]
Last edited by Kitsyn on Thu Nov 27, 2014 11:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
Kitsyn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: WME: Peach Dun Overo

Postby jayus » Sun Nov 23, 2014 6:12 am

Username: pipsqueak99
Equid's Name: Pompeii
Answer: Reserve, asking Ang3l_in_Wond3rland ovo
jayus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby anarchy, inc. » Sun Nov 23, 2014 6:16 am

Username:
Equid's Name: Florentine

wip
anarchy, inc.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nimrod. » Sun Nov 23, 2014 6:20 am

Username: New Nimrod97
Equid's Name: Fausto
Answer: Ripple; owned by dreamwalker is Fausto's best friend. This wasn't always the case between the two.
Fausto isn't a very strong willed stallion, and he tends to get walked over and pushed around on a common basis. Especially when it comes to mares, he is frightened of coming across as rude. Therefore he will do about anything just to have that reputation known.
Ripple is an out-going and excitable mare, but on the day that she met Fausto, she was agitated over something.
Fausto simply gave a polite pardon as he bumped into her one day as he approached a creek to drink. Ripple did not take this lightly, not one bit.
The mare immediatly headed after him, unhesitant as she used all of her force, pushing him over into the creek.
Fausto couldn't even fathom what just happened, remaining on his side, eyes wide.
"You better watch yourself, all of this land yet you bump into me!"
Fausto shook his head to himself, but noticing her large, swollen belly he immediately felt a deep foolishness for not noticing earlier.
"Mam' I am very sorry, I truly am." He rambled out his apology as he got back up, though he watched her with great caution in case the smaller mare attempted again to put him back down.
"Sorry doesn't work. You're going to come help me find acorns, or I'm telling my mate." She snorted up to him, as though she had all the power in the world.
It didn't matter how or what she demanded he did for her, it was in Fausto's nature to do as told. He wanted to redeem himself, and show that he wasn't such a fool.
"Of course." He quickly responded, dipping his head in acceptance. It was odd, but he didn't mind. If it was what she wanted, it's what she would get.
They spent time looking, finding acorns that the creatures of the forest had missed, she ate them as they came upon them.
Fausto snuck one out of curiosity, finding that it was rather delicious. He didn't say anything unless spoken to, he didn't wish to be a bother.
They finished once she decided she had enough, and she further requested that he remain with her as she headed back to her mate.
Things went well, and after a number of visits with the pair he became like a part of their family, and it wasn't long after this that her filly came into the world.
Fausto was around the age of two at this time, and something about the filly just had him in absolute awe.
As the filly grew, so did his affection towards her, yet he knew that surely he would lose his friendship with Ripple if he ever showed this let alone admit to such a thing.
To this day he stays a part of their family, admiring their daughter in secrecy, hoping for the day that he finds the courage to admit his feelings towards her.

[[ 500 words ]]
Last edited by nimrod. on Mon Nov 24, 2014 1:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
Image Image
Image Image
nimrod.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ban » Sun Nov 23, 2014 6:21 am

Username: Bansly
Equid's Name: Winifred
Answer: Wendy is Winifred's best friend and has been ever since Wini, in all his quiet and awkward glory, developed a small crush on the mare years ago. It turned out Wendy much prefers the ladies and has since become mates with another mare. Luckily for poor Wini, they remain the closest of friends to this day. Winifred still has no luck with the ladies and keeps the fact he's not entirely over his stronger feelings for Wendy to himself, because he doesn't want to lose her friendship.
Ḩ̗͉̠̣̰̗̱̈a̛̭̯͕̜̗̼̓̚ḭ̶͖̝̈́ͤ̋ͦ̈͑̄ḷ̢̘̦̣̠ ̱͕̝͖̙͖̳́̚Ȟ̀͒ͧͯy͍̦͑̋̂͡d͈̬ͧ̽̌͒r̲̫͍̲̻ͣ͆ͦ̀̐̌͠a̸̩
My WME Challenge
Please note I won't be sending individual images from my challenge to respective owners,
they will all be available for retrieval at my stash folder location.

ImageImage

ban

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby flyteck » Sun Nov 23, 2014 6:23 am

withdrawing; I haven't managed to think of a good personality for him. Good luck guys!
Last edited by flyteck on Wed Nov 26, 2014 9:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁
echjhmhehcghfghfgghhImage

Deviantart [most active]
toyhou.se
Lioden
I'm still on here, but I don't post much.
Feel free to message me if you'd like to
chat! Check my DA for commissions c;

✯ Check out my Webcomic!✯
⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁
flyteck

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ♥ soft » Sun Nov 23, 2014 6:46 am

Username: ♥ twitchy
Equid's Name: Tauren
Answer: Summer's Doc

This is the story of a young bull and a good samaritan.

“What are you doing down there?” a dark figure asks, blocking the colt’s sun.

Squinting, Tauren looks up at the stranger. There was something about the stallion’s voice that told Tauren not to be afraid – and even if he was he didn’t have the strength in him to fend off an attack. “Nothin’,” he replies, as if there was nothing alarming or unusual about a colt discarded in the middle of a dry clearing on a hot summer’s day.

Tauren could feel the stranger’s eyes running over his coat; the little marks where teeth and hooves had fought with his skin. He shifted uncomfortably, his legs still shaking softly from his ordeal. He could almost see the quiet stranger’s mind working, piecing the marks on coat, his age and his unusual napping location together. He was sure the stranger was smart enough to see through his nonchalant façade but hoped that if he could just maintain eye contact and not lapse into sleep from exhaustion, everything would be fine.

“Stand up,” the stranger said suddenly.

Tauren didn’t want to admit that he wasn’t sure if his legs were in operation right now.

“I’m not leaving you here”

Tauren snorted, and even though he knew his question was dangerous he still asked, “They did. What makes you diferent?”

The stranger smiled, “You may be stubborn but if I left you in this heat I wouldn’t forgive myself. So stand up before I kick your butt harder than whoever already did.”

Not wanting to be embarrassed for the second time today, Tauren obliged.

Months later, two strong stallions stood shoulder-to-shoulder, reminiscing over how they met and their adventures since then – the colt had not grown any less stubborn and the quiet stranger any less kind. A young mare had been quietly listening to the stallions and their stories, mostly involving Tauren getting into trouble and Doc using his intelligence and charm to get him out, and grabbed Tauren the moment he was alone. “So,” she smiles, “I hear that you saved that stallion’s life. I could use a strong stallion like you.” Tauren blushes. If it was anyone else he might have fooled the pretty filly into thinking he really was the hero of the day but he just couldn’t do it to the stallion that had saved him with some kind words and a threat of a kick up the rear. “No,” he smiles, “It was actually my friend over there,” and he gestures to a quiet, handsome stallion standing alone, “Go introduce yourself”.

Later the two stallions are grazing underneath the soft light of a waning moon, the young filly dozing peacefully a few metres away. “I know what you did,” Doc says softly, “and I wouldn’t’ve minded if you pretended”. Tauren snorted, “That’s not what you do to your best mate”. The stallion smiles and the two bump shoulders. That’s when they knew they were best mates.

[500/500]
Last edited by ♥ soft on Wed Nov 26, 2014 12:37 pm, edited 6 times in total.
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    x
    x
    x
    x
    x
    x
    x
    x
    x

henlo, i'm soft c:
    she/her • chronically ill • adult
    i love colouring ponies ♥

character storage
♥ soft

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby S h e b s t e r » Sun Nov 23, 2014 6:56 am

Username: S h e b s t e r
Equid's Name:Ignitus
Answer: iShame's Xahlie (:

Once apon a time, there was a dragon roaming the Mountains. Or so the Equids thought.
One day Xahlie decided to go check out this strange beast. As you was watching the dragon closely she started to see it grazing on some fresh grass, she thought that was a little weird considering that dragons eat meat. As the day drags on she notices a couple more things about the creature that was just off. Xahlie went to go meet the creature, the closer she got to it the more familar it looked. Then she realized" That isn't a Dragon its an Equid!!" She runs over and started talking to the equid. Ignitus was nervous.. so he decided to confess about terrorizing the mountains. Xahlie thought it was pretty awesome that he acted like a dragon and terrorized every equid around. She decided to never say a word to anyone about finding out. Ignitus was shocked by her opinion so they became friends. No one knows about Ignitus faking a dragon of course. Xahlie was Ignitus's friend from the shadows.
Last edited by S h e b s t e r on Tue Nov 25, 2014 8:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
Click to check-out Senegal Zebra AdoptsImage
S h e b s t e r

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby eleutheromania » Sun Nov 23, 2014 7:03 am

Username: N i g h t .
Equid's Name: Sunburst
Answer: Vakarinė. What started this relationship between mare and stallion is quite funny. Sunburst had gotten himself stuck under a log, his attempt at proving his father wrong when he said he was too tall to go under it. Being stranded and stuck, Vak came across him and the sweet mare laughed at him for a while. They started talking and finally, she attempted to help him only to get stuck beside him. The duo laughed their tails off over the situation until finally his parents came to help them both. From that moment in, Sunburst went out of his way to find Vak and have fun with her, being his first friend that he has kept since he was only a few months old.
eleutheromania

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mawsoleum » Sun Nov 23, 2014 7:19 am

Username:
Equid's Name: