#47 by bananer

Based on Click to view
Artist bananer [gallery]
Time spent 8 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
6 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Postby bananer » Mon Oct 20, 2014 5:15 am

Poculum Wargs Halloween Event!

When breeding the double tails and eyes won't get passed on. The orange'ish mane however, has a great chance to be shown in the next generation.

Painted~Wolf wrote:

[center]✖ Name:
Jasper
Rarity:
Hallorare
Personality:
Through devious and cunning thinking, Jasper plans dire little pranks to attempt on multiple victims. He enjoys hearing others scream. His potion carried in his glass orb is what he calls "Scream-Cycle". It intensifies anyone's fears and makes them hallucinate. Jasper loves to use this nasty trick the most out of all of his pranks.
Jasper is also crazy. More than that, actually. He likes to take things a step further, but that can often get him into too much trouble. His elusive and evasive skills help him get away before too many people fine out that he's the culprit.

Backgroundstory of life:
Jasper was once a normal pup. That was until he wandered and bit off more than he could chew...
Jasper heard something which shot himself awake. His ears twitched and he turned around. He heard something similar to a howl, but he didn't know where it was coming from. It was too interesting to resist. Quickly, he went to where he though the sound was coming from. Instead of founding the mysterious noise, he found a place so creepy it gave Jasper shivers.
They went up and down his back every time he looked at something new in the odd setting. Jasper became very scared and wished he had never left. Dark shadows crept around him as if they were alive. Loud bangs and scratches swirled through the air.
Jasper eventually realized he was in a cemetery. A place for the dead.
This thought scared the Poculum Warg too much.
Jasper began to spin around, trying to find somewhere to hide. His two tails were tucked between his legs. His glass orb, which was originally orange, twisted wildly.
Something bright then blared from behind a tombstone. He stared at the bright light and his pupils shrunk to refrain from collecting too much. He couldn't stop staring at it. His whole body was frozen with fear.

Something bizarre then happened. The thoughts going on is Jasper's head changed. He became wicked and even corrupt. His potion turned black as ink and a vicious grin grew on his face.
Jasper then howled at the full moon emitting in the sky. His howl sounded very similar to the sound he heard when he left to discover.
Jasper was never the same again.
Last edited by bananer on Mon Nov 03, 2014 4:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
╔══════════════════════════════════════════╗
Hello, I'm Bananer
Say hello

╚══════════════════════════════════════════╝
Image Image Image
╔════════════════════════╗
DA-Characters-Art Shop-FR-Toyhou
╚════════════════════════╝
bananer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: #47

Postby claypigeon » Mon Oct 20, 2014 6:27 am

Name:
Parsonality:
Backgroundstory of life:

hi!
clay★ she/her
i have many classes, work and no time. ((so please be patient w me !!)
electric guitar connoisseur. dead head and led head
pm me if you need to talk or just want a friend !!
If I owe you an unfinished commission I never did from years ago, which I did often bc I was a horrible little gremlin, please just let me know : )
johnny says stay cool
claypigeon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bananer » Tue Oct 21, 2014 5:12 am

Bump ^w^
Hello, I'm Bananer
Say hello

Image Image Image
bananer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Painted~Wolf » Tue Oct 21, 2014 11:25 am

Name:
Jasper
Rarity:
Hallorare
Personality:
Through devious and cunning thinking, Jasper plans dire little pranks to attempt on multiple victims. He enjoys hearing others scream. His potion carried in his glass orb is what he calls "Scream-Cycle". It intensifies anyone's fears and makes them hallucinate. Jasper loves to use this nasty trick the most out of all of his pranks.
Jasper is also crazy. More than that, actually. He likes to take things a step further, but that can often get him into too much trouble. His elusive and evasive skills help him get away before too many people fine out that he's the culprit.

Backgroundstory of life:
Jasper was once a normal pup. That was until he wandered and bit off more than he could chew...
Jasper heard something which shot himself awake. His ears twitched and he turned around. He heard something similar to a howl, but he didn't know where it was coming from. It was too interesting to resist. Quickly, he went to where he though the sound was coming from. Instead of founding the mysterious noise, he found a place so creepy it gave Jasper shivers.
They went up and down his back every time he looked at something new in the odd setting. Jasper became very scared and wished he had never left. Dark shadows crept around him as if they were alive. Loud bangs and scratches swirled through the air.
Jasper began to spin around, trying to find somewhere to hide. His two tails were tucked between his legs. His glass orb, which was originally orange, twisted wildly.
Something bright then blared from behind a tombstone. He stared at the bright light and his pupils shrunk to refrain from collecting too much. He couldn't stop staring at it. His whole body was frozen with fear.

Something bizarre then happened. The thoughts going on is Jasper's head changed. He became wicked and even corrupt. His potion turned black as ink and a vicious grin grew on his face.
Jasper then howled at the full moon emitting in the sky. His howl sounded very similar to the sound he heard when he left to discover.
Last edited by Painted~Wolf on Sun Oct 26, 2014 7:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
10 years later and I'm still here.
Painted~Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bananer » Thu Oct 23, 2014 4:50 am

Thank you ^w^

Bump!
Hello, I'm Bananer
Say hello

Image Image Image
bananer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Painted~Wolf » Sun Oct 26, 2014 7:05 am

Bump :)
Question: Does this have an end date?
10 years later and I'm still here.
Painted~Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bananer » Sun Oct 26, 2014 8:38 am

Yes, on halloween, but then it needs to get more entries, otherwise it might get extended :3
Hello, I'm Bananer
Say hello

Image Image Image
bananer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bananer » Wed Oct 29, 2014 3:52 am

Up! <3
Hello, I'm Bananer
Say hello

Image Image Image
bananer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bananer » Thu Oct 30, 2014 5:13 am

Bump!
Hello, I'm Bananer
Say hello

Image Image Image
bananer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bananer » Mon Nov 03, 2014 4:36 am

Painted~Wolf wrote:

Name:
Jasper
Rarity:
Hallorare
Personality:

Backgroundstory of life:

Congrats, You've won yourself a Hallorare! :D
Hello, I'm Bananer
Say hello

Image Image Image
bananer

My pets