Artist bananer [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 24 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
6 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

PW # 38

Postby bananer » Sat Oct 04, 2014 5:54 am

What Is a Poculum Warg?

Potion wolf

A Poculum Warg is a Wolf creature, much larger than ordinairy ones. They are the size of a Warg, but they have great horns, feathers and a large crystal on their tails for defence. The Crystals can have different shape and colors, and in rare cases, be broken or not there at all. Between their horns they have an orb filled with magic potion. Normally It's floating by itself but some Poculums do not like that and attach them to their horns using strings decorated with feathers or pearls.
These are shy creatures. They take a time to let you get close, but once you're accepted you have a friend for life.
They are Carnivores, but can take an alternative diet if meat is not found, like Blueberries, Mushrooms and grass.
PW's live in deep forests, with thin vegetation which allows them to hunt freely.
The feathers on a PW will always be there, from birth to death. Simliar to a birds, they can drop them, but they will always grow back.
The floating orb contains a fluid, called a potion. What the potion does, nobody knows, except the PW.
A PW has almost always the same color on the potion in the orb as the eyes the PW has. There has been recorded a few other cases with different eye colors, but it occurs rarily.

Number 38 is here!
.Live.Love.Laugh. wrote:
    Name: Ómorfo Thánato 'Kore'
    {Means beautiful death in Greek, she is know as Kore named after the Greek goddess of death}
    What's in the orb?: Hemlock. In ancient Athens hemlock poison was traditionally as the method of death for criminals. The most famous example was Sokrates. Ancient writers frequently associate hemlock with the magic of necromancers and witches, along with its deadly sister aconite. Hemlock is posion the Greeks would mix with grape wine to desecretly dispose of unwanted pest. This was most often served by beautiful Greek servants. This girl is gorgeous and her personality seems to have her fit this hence why I picked Hemlock.
    Personality: Kore is a very observate female watching the world through her wisdom and knowledge. She walks around head high and tail low, a sign of pride but not ignorance. Kore is refined and elegant just like the ancient times of Greek lore she named after suggest. Don't say I didn't warn you when this quite little observer gets in a fix for some misguided fun. Just as the gods loved to do in early Greek history she likes to cause a bit of drama loving the way wargs will mindless banter over petty things, some times though Kore thinks its time for someone who has done wrong to be disposes off she will use up most discretion in doing so. ll Kore is a fine young warg, polite, quiet, respectful, and let's not forget the deviant behavior that rattles in her bones.
    Reason I choose this PW: I felt and instant connection between her and me. She read off to me instantly, which is unusual since I'm really not ever drawn to elaborate designs on adopts, I felt her being a regal, and greatly respected PW. Then her elaborate design made me think of Greek art and subculture. I pictured her living on the edge of Greek civilization, causing a ruckus in the forest. She is absolutely stunning and gorgeous, but I suspected an under lying tone of recklessness and self righteousness. Kore is a amazing and wonderful PW, and I hope you give me the honor of being able to bask in their presence.
Last edited by bananer on Sun Nov 23, 2014 1:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
╔══════════════════════════════════════════╗
Hello, I'm Bananer
Say hello

╚══════════════════════════════════════════╝
Image Image Image
╔════════════════════════╗
DA-Characters-Art Shop-FR-Toyhou
╚════════════════════════╝
bananer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: PW # 38

Postby All Might » Sat Oct 04, 2014 7:07 am

A bump, another beauty <3

┍━━━━━━━┑
    'it's you'
    If only I could stay
    delicate as the new day ;
    adult / she / artist
    seeking blue sorb
    credit

┕━━━━━━━┙

Image Image Image Image

All Might

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nymx » Sat Oct 04, 2014 8:51 am

Aria The Poculum Warg!

Name: Aria

What Is in the Orb?
Aria Has a Invisibilty Potion In this Orb Why? Aria Runs Into a lot of trouble when shes adventuring so she carries an invisibilty Potion To; Outrun Creatures Hide From Creatures and also sneak past creatures.

Extras! :D

Why Aria Loves Her Markings:
Aria Loves Her Markings Because They Include Stripes Spots Even Flowers! Aria Loves the colors of the flowers on her fur and adores Them!

Arias Favorite Color: Everyone Assumes its Green Pink Yellow or White But its:
Blue. Blue is a calm cool color which Aria Can Calm down when looking at the Color.
nymx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby P0RTLAND » Sat Oct 04, 2014 2:50 pm

username;; hey there, im serlalklller, a non pw owner!
    pw name;; merlot (mer-loh)
    pw gender;; female
    orb contains;; grape juice; as it is their favorite fruit
    extras [2];; art by me
Last edited by P0RTLAND on Sun Oct 05, 2014 3:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
P0RTLAND

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bananer » Sat Oct 04, 2014 10:59 pm

Bumping ^^
Hello, I'm Bananer
Say hello

Image Image Image
bananer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby P0RTLAND » Sun Oct 05, 2014 2:53 am

im in the middle of drawing an art piece! <3
P0RTLAND

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Painted~Wolf » Sun Oct 05, 2014 6:15 am

Name: Samantha ~ which is a kind of flower
What's in the orb? Growth Magic. has the ability to grow any plant that comes to her mind with the help of her potion.
Extra: Hopefully I can make some art for this amazing pet, if not, then I'll create a story :) Currently, they're a work in progress.
10 years later and I'm still here.
Painted~Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bananer » Sun Oct 05, 2014 6:07 pm

This ends today, within six hours!
Hello, I'm Bananer
Say hello

Image Image Image
bananer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .Live.Love.Laugh. » Mon Oct 06, 2014 4:30 am

{Means beautiful death in Greek, she is know as Kore named after the Greek goddess of death}
    What's in the orb?: Hemlock. In ancient Athens hemlock poison was traditionally as the method of death for criminals. The most famous example was Sokrates. Ancient writers frequently associate hemlock with the magic of necromancers and witches, along with its deadly sister aconite. Hemlock is posion the Greeks would mix with grape wine to desecretly dispose of unwanted pest. This was most often served by beautiful Greek servants. This girl is gorgeous and her personality seems to have her fit this hence why I picked Hemlock.
    Personality: Kore is a very observate female watching the world through her wisdom and knowledge. She walks around head high and tail low, a sign of pride but not ignorance. Kore is refined and elegant just like the ancient times of Greek lore she named after suggest. Don't say I didn't warn you when this quite little observer gets in a fix for some misguided fun. Just as the gods loved to do in early Greek history she likes to cause a bit of drama loving the way wargs will mindless banter over petty things, some times though Kore thinks its time for someone who has done wrong to be disposes off she will use up most discretion in doing so. ll Kore is a fine young warg, polite, quiet, respectful, and let's not forget the deviant behavior that rattles in her bones.
    Reason I choose this PW: I felt and instant connection between her and me. She read off to me instantly, which is unusual since I'm really not ever drawn to elaborate designs on adopts, I felt her being a regal, and greatly respected PW. Then her elaborate design made me think of Greek art and subculture. I pictured her living on the edge of Greek civilization, causing a ruckus in the forest. She is absolutely stunning and gorgeous, but I suspected an under lying tone of recklessness and self righteousness. Kore is a amazing and wonderful PW, and I hope you give me the honor of being able to bask in their presence.
.Live.Love.Laugh.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bananer » Mon Oct 06, 2014 6:17 am

.Live.Love.Laugh. wrote:

Congratulations. You've won yourself a Poculum warg!
I found the story about the poison quite interesting, and also the ancient greek theme ^w^
Hello, I'm Bananer
Say hello

Image Image Image
bananer

My pets
My items
My wishlist