Artist Ivyy [gallery]
Time spent 3 hours, 32 minutes
Drawing sessions 6
80 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

by Ivyy

Plumerian #339- WINNER

Postby Ivyy » Wed Oct 01, 2014 11:32 am

oooh what do we have here? Make sure you read everything (the important stuff is under the form) before asking questions <3

They're mostly Halloween themed, and I was inspired by this palette.

I took a lot of recommendations from the stream, so I hope you all like this fella!

Code: Select all
[b]Username;[/b]
[b]Name;[/b]
[b]Gender;[/b]
[b]Personality;[/b]
[b]Vampires or Werewolves?;[/b]
[b]Extras; (unlimited)[/b]

I promise the werewolves/vampires part is not a Twilight reference or anything. It's included because those two monsters helped inspire me. That section of the form should be the character's preference, and it doesn't have to be a huge paragraph. You can answer it with just "werewolf" or "vampire", but if you have to you can explain it. Just know it won't increase your chances of winning.

You can have as many extras as you want! It's kind of like an impress-me contest. No word limit or art limit, but you should know when you've written too much.

All art will go to the winner. There's no reason for you to keep or delete the art, especially if it's out of spite. If there are any RU's, then I'll allow the winner(s) of the RU to keep their art so they can recolor it, but that's it.

EDIT: Please keep your form on CS, it's easier for me to judge.

Okay, sorry, so much writing |D Post here with any questions.

This will end on October 31st. Good luck.

over B)
Last edited by Ivyy on Mon Nov 03, 2014 4:24 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Ivyy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Plumerian #339

Postby Beatnik » Wed Oct 01, 2014 11:33 am

Mark
ImageDeviantart - Parrapups -----
[Win a BE or CE Galaxy]
[Chicken is not a part of a species, they have been my fursona for a few years now]
Beatnik

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WillowStream1349 » Wed Oct 01, 2014 11:35 am

[size=150]
Username:
Willowstream
Name:
Scarlet Moon (goes by scar or scarlet)
Personality:
Scarlet is very curious. Even while living in a strict house (her parents are mean), she is a very nice and kind plumie. But she can still have quite a temper if you make her mad. Scar is very lonely 'cause she has no friends, so she is always a bit solemn. When Scar is in a good mood, she might… um… lets say, burst? She runs around the room like crazy with a giant smile stretched across her face (another reason why she has no friends). The main reason why she has no friends is her drawings… yes, i said drawings. She expresses her mood through her pictures. Some of the pictures are super scary, and other times they are sweet and simple -but thats rare- they are mostly creepy, despite her amazingly good drawing skills.
Vampires or Werewolfs:
Werewolfs. 'Cause she likes wolves.
Extras:
You wander through the forest, thinking: I'm such a an idiot! why did i come out here in the first place!?. You look up at the starry, black sky. Then you slip! You find yourself rolling down a hill cover is Autumn colored leaves. When you finally stop, you look up to see a small, dark-looking shack with a small window on the right side.

You look into the window from a few feet away, to see a beautiful girl, staring up at the calm, night sky. You decide to pad up to the front door, and knock. You wait a few seconds while hearing a small argument, something like: "YOU ANSWER THE DOOR!" "NO! YOU DO IT!!!" "SHUT YOUR MOUTH AND GO ANSWER THE DOOR ALREADY!". You hear a loud grunt as your stomach ties itself into a knot. You can also hear loud thumping coming closer and closer. When the door opens, you feel much regret as you look into an ugly face, man or woman? You think woman. "What do YOU want?!" She growls, glaring at you. "I… uhh…" you say, slowly backing away. But before you decide to dash of, into the woods again, you hear a sweet voice: "Mom, who is it?". The girl you saw a moment ago was suddenly in front of you. You are about to ask for directions but she talks first. "Who are you? And what do you want? Get OUT of here! What is that smell? You are filthy! Go, leave at once!"

WIP DO NOT COPY IDEA PLEASE I AM NOT FINISHED

dropping out
Last edited by WillowStream1349 on Mon Oct 27, 2014 12:48 pm, edited 18 times in total.
WillowStream1349

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby avaloafe » Wed Oct 01, 2014 11:35 am

Not entering. Beautiful plumerian however <33
Last edited by avaloafe on Wed Oct 01, 2014 11:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
      no signature for u
avaloafe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

☾ the moon never beams without bringing me dreams

Postby lonk » Wed Oct 01, 2014 11:36 am

x You take a deep breath in, getting a whiff
of the salty sea air. Sunlight hit the ocean,
making the rolling waves sparkle as they
kissed the shore. The island wasn't too far
from the coast, but it was still going to be
a long way out. To see her.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxAnnabel Lee.
    username; immask1
    name; Annabel Lee
    gender; Female

x quiet. serene. full of a mysterious charm- who is this? well, nobody's quite sure. annabel lee, or at least that's what she writes her name as, is a rather odd one. sneaking around questions when being asked, avoiding direct eye contact, never giving the same answer twice... this is the life of "annabel lee".
      x but of course, this is just on the surface. this alias that she goes by, the same name of a famous poem, is not the same plumerian as anyone close to her knows. so who is this weird stranger? why does she act like this? warm up her cold glare, and maybe you'll find out.

beep beep wip idk what im doing even,,

Username;
    Name; Annabel Lee
    Gender; Female
    Personality;
    Vampires or Werewolves?;
    Extras; (unlimited)

lost a lover- ironic because annabel lee died and ye ye
    lives alone on an island, only comes off when needed
    wealthy- inherited both dead parents money
    sells jewlery
Last edited by lonk on Wed Oct 01, 2014 1:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
▬▬▬ ▬▬▬
i like nintendo (pokemon
splatoon, zelda, etc.),
persona 3, 4, 5, & steven
universe !
if u ever need anything
dont hesitate to hmu 👌
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
      hi im lonk !!
      i have what the kids call...
      poor taste
lonk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby epimetheus » Wed Oct 01, 2014 11:36 am

it is three am when the moving van pulls up in front of your apartment building. who could be moving in at this hour? is your first thought. you stay by your windowside like rapunzel waiting for a prince, caffeinated beverage grasped in your cold, small hands. you see a figure get out of a car behind the truck and stride over to it. they climb into the now open truck and begin pulling out boxes. they appear to be carrying two or three, plus a messenger bag slung over their shoulder and another smaller bag. they disappear inside, and a minute or so later you hear shuffling down your hallway. a door unlocked and opened. the thud of boxes being placed down.

a new neighbor, hm? you instantly start mentally firing questions at yourself. are they nice? will they keep you up all night, even accidentally? will you two become friends? after a few more, you command yourself to stop. and wait. you then see the truck close and the new neighbor disappear into the tall building once more, recognizing their shuffling footsteps as they made their way to their room. you find yourself putting your coffee down on the nearest flat surface, walking out your door and into the hallway. their room was right across from yours.

you hesitate a bit before knocking softly on the doorframe, waiting in anticipation as they shuffle towards the door. it is opened, a soft 'hello?' escapes into the air as you study this new person curiously. 'ah hey! i'm zitao, your neighbor - from across the hall,' you say with a smile, wondering how they will react to this sudden interaction. they seem to be thinking for a minute or so, then respond, 'hi, i'm avriel, but call me avi. nice to meet ya.' they stick out a hand, presumably for you to shake, and you take it. they seem nice so far.

'soo... i - i was wondering if you wanted any help unpacking? that's a lotta boxes,' you ask once your hands separate. they look at you peculiarly, and then shake their head and say, 'no, i'm quite fine on my own.' you nod and wave at them before turning away and going back to your room. what a... strange encounter, you think. quite strange indeed. it looks like they have a lot of boxes and though their arms look strong, they can't possibly get that all done on their own. but you push the thoughts aside, not letting curiosity get the better of you.

not yet.

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

Hey Avi! It's me, Zitao, again. I just... Thought I should get to know my new neighbor better. Ya ready?
    Hmm. Sure!! This seems pretty interesting.
    Okay! Let's get started! First off, what is your full name? Any nicknames?
    My full name is Avriel Rose Harley. Most just call me Avi.
    Ahh, I simply love your last name! Anyway, gender? Preferred pronouns? Biological sex?
    I was born male, but got a surgery done and well - now I'm female! I don't care what pronouns you use when addressing me, honestly.
    Mkay. Next; how old are you? And what age do most people mistake you for?
    I'm actually 18 at the moment, though most tend to think I'm in my early twenties.
    Woah, I actually thought you were younger; oops! Anyway, what about your birthday? As well as your star sign, zodiac, and birthstone.
    My birthday is September 7th 1996, so my birthstone is a sapphire and my star sign is Virgo. My Chinese zodiac, however, is the rat.
    If you don't mind me asking: Sexual orientation? Romantic orientation?
    I am homosexual homoromantic - love the ladies!
    Woo! And last for this basics section, what is your religion?
    I am an Atheist, actually. Though I was raised in a Catholic family, God and Jesus and stuff just... Never seemed realistic to me.

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

Onto some deeper questions! Y'know, personality, interests, et cetera,
Alrighty! Woo this'll get interesting. Let's go!
First off, what are some things you like? Dislike?
As far as likes go: video games, hoodies, drawing, reptiles, autumn, Disney films, being with friends, coffee, reading. And... Dislikes? Well: obnoxious people, intense weather, furry animals, yoga pants, yogurt, and numbers starting with 5.
Interesting! That last dislike was quite specific. Any quirks? Talents? Hobbies?
Quirks ay? Well, my eyes water when I yawn, I ruffle my hair when in deep thought, I lick my lips... Constantly. Talents? If gaming is one, then yeah. Along with math, drawing, singing, and gardening. I have a variety of hobbies, a few of which I've mentioned already. Reading, drawing, video games, playing with my reptiles, experimenting.
Ooh, what kind if experiments, may I ask?
Scientific ones. Not like "Oh I'm a huge scientist who genetically modifies bees in my spare time" but, like, stuff you'd do in grade six.
Sounds fun!! Well, anyway. What would you say are your strengths? Your weaknesses?
Strengths. Ah yes. Well for staters, I'm pretty strong! Aha. Along with that I am intelligent (quite, actually), an efficient worker, positive, helpful, and it's easy for me to talk to others. My weaknesses are that I am easily persuaded, have a huuuuge weakness for reptiles, and often don't think before I act.
Now, Avi, tell me: Do you have any collections?
Like hell I do! I collect broken/used pencils, keeping them in a big shoebox of mine, I also collect reptile sweaters and hairties - which is funny, because I don't even need hairties.
That is quite humorous! Aha. Moving on, do you have any pet peeves?
Of course, I mean who doesn't? When people uh, leave electricity running unnecessarily, people who make offensive jokes, when someone cracks their knuckles... I'll stop there - otherwise we'll be here all day.
Well, can't say I don't feel ya there. Anyway, what are some of your life goals?
I definitely want to become a well-known/professional artist. Uhh, I hope to move to a bigger house and have a reptile room... I also want a girlfriend! And maybe to start a YouTube channel.
Well good luck with those!! You're bound to make it somewhere. So, our next part will be more about your past and such! Mm-kay?
Sure!! I'm totally up for that.

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

To start: Tell us your past, briefly?
    Alriiiiight. So, I grew up in small town Michigan. My childhood was drab, uneventful, went pretty smoothly. One day when I was around fifteen, a stranger shot my brother on purpose, throwing the whole family into grief and shock. I ran away. Got a job. Started getting an interest in art. I got accepted to a private school, earning my high school education. These years, as you can imagine, were extremely tough. A man took me in and I didn't have to pay any rent. He was kind, and even assisted me in applying to colleges and paying for college. Now, here I am. Age eighteen, just started college and moved out on my own. That's all, I'd say.
    Amazing, how you picked yourself up like that. Now may i ask, how was your home and family life? Were you close with your relatives?
    My family is one of those hella-tight-always-there families, and well, that was how I always felt about them as a child. No secrets were kept so no tension was existing, and we all trusted and loved each other - event extended family. It was a beautiful concept of family love we had created.
    Lovely!! Truly. Okay, were there any other people of significance in your past? Enemies, friends, crushes?
    Well, there was my two friends, Sophie and Gregg. Along with them was Fabian and Julian, who I was friends with as well, but not as close. There was these three bullies, Vanessa, Dmitri, and Terrance, but oh boy did I show them. I don't think there was anyone else that was tooo important...
    Interesting... How do you think you've changed since growing up?
    I've definitely gotten tougher & smarter. I have a more positive outlook and am more open and accepting. Oh gosh, little-kid-me was a weirdo.
    Hilarious. Wow, that is actually all for those questions! The next section will be completely about favorites and least favorites, pretty easy if you ask me.
    Ahh I'm excited!! Let's go go goooo~~

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

Mm-kay. So, what is your favorite / least favorite...
Food?
Ramen / Apples
Movie
Mean Girls / Frozen
Season?
Autumn / Summer
Celebrity
Matt Hesley, Any Dog
Smell?
Citrus / Mint
Animal?
Corn snake / Zebra
Band
Vampire Weekend / One Direction
See, tgat wasn't too hard, was it?

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

posting this so I don't lose it - but reminder that this form is still wip !!
Last edited by epimetheus on Sat Nov 01, 2014 3:34 pm, edited 12 times in total.
epimetheus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Chimericect » Wed Oct 01, 2014 11:36 am

My form is here <3
Last edited by Chimericect on Sat Nov 01, 2014 1:02 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Chimericect

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tricksters » Wed Oct 01, 2014 11:37 am

Dropping out!
Last edited by Tricksters on Thu Oct 02, 2014 12:39 pm, edited 2 times in total.

nova - mouse artist
I work over full time 5 days a week lol
please be patient with me I'm so tired rn

my birthday is august 20th
Tricksters

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby my sweet piano » Wed Oct 01, 2014 11:37 am

Dropping, I'm just in so many contests ono
Last edited by my sweet piano on Mon Oct 06, 2014 2:24 pm, edited 3 times in total.
x
my sweet piano

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Blackhusky » Wed Oct 01, 2014 11:37 am

res