BCP;; Rare by cowgirlchrista

Based on Click to view
Artist cowgirlchrista [gallery]
Time spent 26 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

BCP;; Rare

Postby cowgirlchrista » Tue Sep 30, 2014 12:21 pm

You're really gonna have to really impress me in order to get this first lovely!

Code: Select all
[code][color=#BF00FF]Username;;
Name;;
Gender;; Stallion
Age;;
Height(in hands, not over 14 hh);;
Color;; Black and dapple grey chimeric
Other;;[/color][/code]
{}
_ _
links
_ _
x
x
x
x
_ _
Sig
Cred

_ _
{}
━━ ( Y o u g o t ) ━━━━━━━━ {}
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
look in your eye
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
{} ( t h i n g t h a t y o u l i k e )
cowgirlchrista

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: BCP;; Rare

Postby Fuscontidox » Wed Oct 01, 2014 4:07 pm

Username;; Fuscontidox
Name;; Monster Mash (Mason)
Gender;; Stallion
Age;; 8
Height(in hands, not over 14 hh);; 13.2hh
Other;;

Story:
He ran as the waves licked at his hooves, beckoning him closer, he knew not to dare turn around, he knew that his only hope was to keep going, in hopes that the barking, the screaming, the agony would stop. In his heart, In his mind, In his body, he knew what was happening behind hem, that the screams were of many begging them to run. His hooves were not alone in the wave drooled sand, it was a synchronized fury of white belts and masks storming with blood shot eyes and tense muscles, three, only three, He (mason), a set of twin brothers, and his small sister whose legs could only take her so far. They ran rampant farther away from all they knew, as they journeyed to the land of the farthest unknown, where the sand was long gone and the lush grass was futile, where the trees became bare, and the skies stormed more than cleared.

579475070478477f5f65c2c58c4f7fcc.jpg

The journey was treacherous, tragic, and trialing, where only the strong could survive the cold hearted beast called the world around them, where the hardest thing to do was to keep their hooves going without looking back to mourn who had fallen to the ground, knowing they were finally safe from the mind set of lost hope and much on going suffering.

When he had lost what he had, and time after it, had been the moment when he had found it, the place of beauty and tranquility, the place that would give him a chance to start a new, though he would never be the same again, he imagined her sometimes, his sister, the filly who he had worked so hard to protect up till the day she passed, on the worst blizzard he had ever seen, ice stuck all in her chimeric coat of grey and chestnut. Her body frozen, leaning in close to his adult coat.

dark-mare-and-chestnut-foal-in-snow-2.jpg

He saw her when ever a filly stormed by, spunk and pride radiating around her as one should hope for their young to grow into, he wished nothing of himself, but to be gone with the stars the looked as the ice his sister was glazed in, he wished it would be over, and that he could be free. But this feeling lessened with each day that. That mare had found him, from the time their eyes met, he felt and attraction, and yet no attraction could seem to pull him from the dreary life he had spent. Yet with each day he passed, he pelt a wound mending into a scar, he felt a comfort and livelihood that he had felt once, what had seemed to be forever.
I have made my choice. My pms will be open for a week to anyone who wants to message me on CS a little while longer, or to clear up anything if you must.

Discord: Fuscontidox #0877
DA: Fuscontidox
TH: Fuscontidox
Fuscontidox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: BCP;; Rare

Postby landofmakebelieve » Fri Oct 03, 2014 6:54 am

Username;; Snowy Camouflage

I'm hell on hooves
    Say what you will
    I've done made the devil a deal
    He made me handsome
    He made me smart
    And I'm going to break me a million hearts
    I'm hell on hooves, baby I'm comin' for you

Name;; Hell On Hooves "Hellion"

This diamond stud on my halter
    Is the only good thing that came from that man
    Got a GTO from one named Joe
    And a big piece of land down in Mexico

Gender;; Stallion

I got a new lunge line, a beg of sweet feed
    From ol' what's his name I met at a paddock
    Got a high-rise flat in Hollywood
    From a man who wasn't up to no good

Age;; 4 years young

Then there's Jim, I almost forgot
    I ran him off, but I took the carrot
    Poor ol' Billy, bless his heart
    I'm still using his hay storage
    I'm hell on hooves, Sugar Daddy I'm comin' for you

Height;; 13.3hh

I'm hell on hooves, say what you will
    He made me handsome
    He made me smart
    And I'm gonna break me a million hearts
    I'm hell on hooves baby I'm comin' for you

Color;; Black and dapple grey chimeric

I'm hell on hooves, say what you will
    He made me handsome
    He made me smart
    I'm gonna break me a million hearts
    I'm hell on hooves, Sugar Daddy I'm comin' for you!

Other;; If I win him, I'd like to make him Dusty's mate, but he would still be open for coverings.
    Art

Story;; Hellion pinned his ears back against the wind. At this point, he was only a colt of 3 days. "Mama!" He called into the whirling snow around him. A sudden blizzard had whipped itself up around Hellion and his herd. He had been chasing a small rabbit across the snow and was now separated from his family. "Mama! Mama, where are you?" He sobbed. He bounded forward through the seemingly endless wall of snow. "Mama!" He wailed again. He stumbled forward for some time, wind, snow and ice buffeting his downy foal coat. Hellion eventually collapsed and curled into a sobbing ball, and fell asleep.

When the tiny colt woke, the world was covered in a shimmering white blanket and the sky was clear and blue. Stumbling to his hooves, Hellion looked around, ears pricked. He spotted the shape of a horse moving in the distance. Hoping, praying and wishing it was his mother, he bounded off energetically. As he got closer he realized that the horse was far to small to be his mother. "Hey!" Hellion called to the other foal. The foal turned, and he saw a pretty little filly. He stopped when he was about one horse-length away from her. "H-hullo.." He muttered shyly, forgetting about his mother whenever he looked at the filly. "Hiya!" She answered. She was a little bigger than him, maybe an early weanling? Hellion smiled at her, "Hi, I'm Hell On Hooves, but you can call me Hellion," He gave a polite dip of his head to the filly and she responded with a cheerful flick of her ears, "I'm Dust On The Bottle, or Dusty," She nickered back. Dusty... Hellion thought. I like that. "So," Dusty went on, "I lost my family in the storm, wanna help me find them?" The little colt's ears pricked up, "O-of course, I lost my mother," Without another word, they both turned and trotted side-by-side into the unknown.

The couple never did find their families, but to this day, they have never left each other's sides.

Last bumped by landofmakebelieve on Fri Oct 03, 2014 6:54 am.
hello, bonjour
please call me believe

herro der mes amis, i am believe. proud canadian, ottb loving, colt breaking, nfr dreaming. pictured on the left is my racetrack reject, landofmakebelieve, aka molly, moo, shmoo, whatever name comes to mind x] molly is a 10 year old canadian bred thoroughbred mare, and standing at about 16.2hh, we look a little wonky when we chase cans, but la dee da that's alright. molly and i tried several disciplines. i tried desperately to get her to catch on to dressage, but unfortunately, she still has the race bred mind and is all go. however, together we found a discipline which we could both enjoy; western gaming. this summer we started travelling to barrel races locally. our current record on a standard size pattern is 17.314 and we are improving with every run. and to all the low budget barrel racers out there such as myself, a word of advise; chin up darling. you may not have a million dollar mount under your butt, but you and your crossbred, rejected, hard headed, rescue baby can do it. you know why? cause those girls sitting in their custom circle y's, upon shiny, top of the line mounts are full of themselves. they think there's no way they can lose. they get cocky. stay humble, believe in yourself, in your horse, and most importantly ride your little heart out.
landofmakebelieve

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me