kelmoth #6 by apricott

Based on Click to view
Artist apricott [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 11 minutes
Drawing sessions 5
5 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

kelmoth #6

Postby apricott » Tue Sep 23, 2014 6:00 am

species information wrote:a kelmoth is a moth-like dragon/dog. they have bat-like ears, so they have incredibly acute hearing. kelmoth's have long sickle tails like that of a dog. they have a moth antenna, used for sensory and finding their mates. kelmoth's are incredible climbers, including the factor that their back legs are slightly longer than their front. they usually live in high terrains, such as mountains. although, there are few kelmoth's that live in lower terrains. they have three nostrils, which allows them to have incredible sense of smell. kelmoth's have dog-like feet, very similar to dog paw pads and claws. kelmoth's have a life span of 6-10 years.

I had a lot of fun making this one. c:

.Ibuki Mioda. wrote:Name: Kyru
Personality: His dedication is an excellent quality, allowing him to accomplish much, but it is also a core weakness that less scrupulous individuals take advantage of. He seek stability and security, considering it their duty to maintain a smooth operation, and he may find that his coworkers and significant others shift their responsibilities onto him, knowing that he will always take up the slack.He tends to keep his opinions to himself and let the facts do the talking, but it can be a long time before observable evidence tells the whole story.

He need to remember to take care of himself - his stubborn dedication to stability and efficiency can compromise those goals in the long term as others lean ever-harder on him, creating an emotional strain that can go unexpressed for years, only finally coming out after it's too late to fix. If he can find coworkers and spouses who genuinely appreciate and complement his qualities, who enjoy the brightness, clarity and dependability that he offers, he will find that their stabilizing role is a tremendously satisfying one, knowing that he is part of a system that works.
Last edited by apricott on Fri Oct 03, 2014 11:45 pm, edited 2 times in total.
it will get better!!
( too busy
way too often )
x

x
fruity, he/him, eest
working on gardening
and art as a job

x
apricott

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: kelmoth #6 - adopt me!

Postby apricott » Wed Sep 24, 2014 5:43 am

bump. ♥
apricott

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby apricott » Thu Sep 25, 2014 4:45 am

bump. ♥
apricott

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 88fjtus » Thu Sep 25, 2014 5:40 am

Name: Kitchi
Personality: He's strong headed, and doesn't like to be told what to do. Though he has a soft heart, awaiting the right someone to tame his wild soul. He's protective over what's his, and isn't afraid to tell anyone how he feels about them. He's rather brave, but he tends to show-off whenever he knows a female is watching, hoping to impress her.
Shay~Bay is my little sister.
Please don't ban us! We trade occasionally

88fjtus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby apricott » Thu Sep 25, 2014 10:28 am

bump. ♥
apricott

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Rush Furry~ » Thu Sep 25, 2014 10:32 am

Name:
Desoto

Personality:
Desoto is a calm guy that loves to hang around outside. He never expresses any feelings for others, other than friendship. He is mellow, quiet and a nature-lover. He loves his friends with all his heart, but has an attitude if you set him off.
~Rush Furry~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby apricott » Fri Sep 26, 2014 8:40 pm

bump. ♥
apricott

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ririan » Fri Sep 26, 2014 8:43 pm

Name: Kyru
Personality: His dedication is an excellent quality, allowing him to accomplish much, but it is also a core weakness that less scrupulous individuals take advantage of. He seek stability and security, considering it their duty to maintain a smooth operation, and he may find that his coworkers and significant others shift their responsibilities onto him, knowing that he will always take up the slack.He tends to keep his opinions to himself and let the facts do the talking, but it can be a long time before observable evidence tells the whole story.

He need to remember to take care of himself - his stubborn dedication to stability and efficiency can compromise those goals in the long term as others lean ever-harder on him, creating an emotional strain that can go unexpressed for years, only finally coming out after it's too late to fix. If he can find coworkers and spouses who genuinely appreciate and complement his qualities, who enjoy the brightness, clarity and dependability that he offers, he will find that their stabilizing role is a tremendously satisfying one, knowing that he is part of a system that works.
Last edited by ririan on Sat Sep 27, 2014 11:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
不自然な光彩や
空白が後悔になる
らの記憶を掠わないで / xea cover

eng/日本語/华语 ok
toyhouse
ririan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby apricott » Sat Sep 27, 2014 5:35 am

bump. ♥
apricott

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NanoRuby » Sat Sep 27, 2014 5:59 am

Name: Nanuk
Personality: A very strong-minded leader type. He is quite stern and doesn't always know when to be kind. He loves to be outside, and loves nothing more than being free. He is very intelligent and is very good at motivating others, unless the only was he can motivate them is by being kind, which is when he doesn't do so well.
NanoRuby

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me