Name of PW 24:
M or F:
what colours does pw 24 have:
what story does the pattern tell:

FYI this is kinda a creativity contest :3

This comp will end on September 13th :D
*may change if needed*
ENDED
Last edited by Ph.D on Sat Sep 20, 2014 1:17 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Pow 8 Pow
Ph.D

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: PW # 24

Postby Toxic Nightshade » Sun Sep 07, 2014 5:33 am

username: Toxic Nightshade
Name of PW 24: Tecno or Tec for short.
M or F: Male
what colours does pw 24 have: It has a beautiful combination of a soft glow of blue and grey, and striking black and white. I love these colors together, they go extremely well together and complement one another.
This pattern tells the story of a young male who had several incidents regarding his life.
He grew up in a small household with only his mum and dad. He used to have a sister, but he lost her two years ago. It has scarred Tec ever since. I am Tec.

I was playing out front with her. I thought she was the sweetest little thing and would protect her. A gun shot rang out across the street and in a moment my sister lay dead before me. I whimpered and scurried into a big bush. I'd been playing hide and go seek with my crush too, she was in the bush with me. She ran to try and stop the horrid fool with the gun, but he shot at her. He got her right in the tail and she yowled to high heaven. Running toward her, Tec ended up with three bullets flying at his neck, ready to kill.
Time slowed down. It was as if the world had stopped moving and I, Tec was the only one able to. I could do anything. I moved my neck in a position that when they hit me they'd get the spot with no veins and no spine so I wouldn't be killed. I also shoved his crush out of the way just in time.
Time sped up.
I lay gasping, but just had enough energy to kick a rock at the shooter and hit him in the head. I collapsed, desperate for more air. The memories all came flooding back from my sister. The fights, the huge, the laughs, the stupid arguments, the love, it was all gone and I'd never ever feel it again. Tears streamed down my face and I sobbed heavily until there were no tears, and then I still cried piteously. She was gone, gone, gone, gone and that was all I could think was that I'd never see her again and that I wished I could've just said good bye.
That night I smelled her scent in my nose. It smelled of berries, her favourite food, her shampoo, and what she smelled like. I smiled and knew shed always be with me.
The doctor fixed me up, but then markings showed up and I didn't want them gone. They were a memory of my sister, as well as my marking of a dream catcher.

About the dreamcatcher... I was five, my sister was six. I had been having horrid and scary dreams, at least, horrid and scary to a five year old, and I cried and screamed every night. My sister, Delilah, had been noticing this and felt sorry for me. She made me a hand made dream catcher. The warm smile when she gave it to me was the best I'd ever receive from her again. She put it on my pillow and I'd slept soundly every since.
A marking of a dream catcher appeared on my leg once I thought of that when she'd died. I'll always remember her for making me sleep soundly and feel safe.

The stitches are from a battle.
I got in a fight at my house with a friend who apparently was just using me for to lure me in and then beat me up, and the kid dragged me under a tree and just pummelled me. It hurt. Badly. I cried by the end of it nbut I managed to get in a few good kicks in his belly. It was a long hard struggle. He slashed, I dodged, I bit, he swerved, eventually my claws made contact with his shoulder and I clawed down his leg. Exhausted, I was too tired to defend myself when he roared in anger and clawed me back. I lay here bleeding an he walked home.
When my sis came home she brought my mom quickly out of the car to tell her what was going on. Mom wouldn't have seen me had it not been for sis. We were rushed to the hospital where the doctor put some stitches. The scars are still there, even after the stitches were removed and they left black dotted lines on me.

The digital markings were there because my sister and I used to sneak downstairs at midnight, that's why there is a moon around the techno marking on my leg, and we would each grab a computer and play games. Our favorite was the "Nessie's Terror". It was a game that had you go in an adventure all the way to a palace so you can find a magic stone and save the princes from being stone forever. It's very difficult to get to the palace and very well animated, and even harder is the boss level, Nessie. You can't touch her or get touched by her, get touched by her gaze, or look at her. There is a looking away button you can use, or else tou get hypnotised. You have to pick up objects around the room to see if you can beat her. Because of the theme of the game is why there is also another mark on my tail with bubbles in one of the rings, and the rest looks like a hypnotising instrument.

On my face going from my eye, there is a polygraph looking sign. It is there because my sister and I detected an earthquake, very small and about two seconds long, mind you, together. It was fun and exciting and we laughed.

The blue, frost-looking markings on me are because I was out in the cold and my sister gave me her snowflake scarf when I was cold at winter. It was a sign of how much she loved me, because she was cold after that.

I loved my sister, and there were lots of great memories with her. I loved her.

Tec's theme song is Demons by Imagine Dragons.
Last edited by Toxic Nightshade on Sun Sep 14, 2014 1:28 am, edited 17 times in total.

currently listening to:
Bulletproof (I Wish I Was)-> Radiohead

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Paleontology nerd
Perpetually looking to complete my warrior car collection haha
Eldritch horror and biblically accurate angel enthusiast
PM me if you like to chat :)

Image Image Image
Image Image Image

ImageImageImage

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage

Toxic Nightshade

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hopegracecatdog » Sun Sep 07, 2014 5:38 am

username: Hopegracecatdog
Name of PW 24: Cyber
M or F: M
what colours does pw 24 have: A soft blue with soft gray, black and white
what story does the pattern tell: The patterns are of his love of music the pattern is also of his heart beats in rythem of the beat of music.
Last edited by hopegracecatdog on Sun Sep 07, 2014 5:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

I AM BACK
hopegracecatdog

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ph.D » Sun Sep 07, 2014 5:50 am

bump
Ty for entering ^
Pow 8 Pow
Ph.D

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ph.D » Sun Sep 07, 2014 6:49 am

bump
Pow 8 Pow
Ph.D

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ph.D » Sun Sep 07, 2014 6:59 am

bump
Pow 8 Pow
Ph.D

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Brandy. » Sun Sep 07, 2014 8:34 am

Username:
Hello, Im Brandy.

Name: Petra
M or F: Female
what colours does pw 24 have:
    - Black
    - White
    - Very Light Blue

To me, Her pattern looks like she is a Dj in the big city. She loved her Job but some of her music angered people so she was attacked. That night she was shot 3 times in the neck, But Petra dosnt let it affect her what-so ever

Brandy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby quietlights » Sun Sep 07, 2014 8:35 am

username: a s h e s .
Name of PW 24: Zach
M or F: Male
what colours does pw 24 have: light seafoam greenish-blue, gray, black & white.
Zach was a bodyguard for various minor celebrities. He came from a poor family, with just his brother and mother. Zach went to school up until his third year of high school, when he was forced to drop out in order to provide for his family. He first worked at several shops around the area, but didn't make enough money. A family friend hired him to work in her tattoo parlor, where Zach had a decent income. While working at the parlor, he was given the tattoos on his flank and tail by a co-worker. Several days later, someone came to his door, asking how well he could fight. Zach warily answered, "Well enough. Why?" By the end of the night, he was hired as a security guard for a jewelry shop a few blocks away. He eventually worked his way up to being a a personal guard, and finally a bodyguard for a few different celebrities. One night when he was patrolling the grounds of a mansion, he was shot in the neck several times. They never caught the shooter. Another time, he was attacked by an angry fan, and had to get several stitches in his side and neck. The dream catcher on his leg was from his mother, who disappeared shortly after. He keeps this with him at all times.
quietlights

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ph.D » Sun Sep 07, 2014 9:14 am

bump ty for entering im going to set a end date <3
Pow 8 Pow