Parrapup #58 by PurpleKakashi

Based on Click to view
Artist PurpleKakashi [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour
Drawing sessions 3
26 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Parrapup #58

Postby PurpleKakashi » Wed Jun 25, 2014 9:41 am

Parrapups, or Parras, are an omnivorous, aviary quadrupedal species that originated from tropical areas, but after they were domesticated, they gained more levels of fur and different beaks. All parras spend a lot of time cleaning themselves, and preening their feathers if they have wings. Parras come with a variety of tails and beaks, but good luck finding one that does! Having a large gene pool Parras also have the chance to show some mutations. They come in a large variety of colors including bright neons and dull greys. All parras are a very social in some way and love to whistle, sing, and chatter to others- Parra or not!

Number for the dog Parra :> This one is a brindled boxer <3 For this contest Caeneus will be helping me judge (cause they likes words and I don't really xD)
End Date
July 1st
Code: Select all
Username:
Name:
Personality: (No Limit)

You may add any amount of extra!
As a disclaimer if you involve that you had a boxer and it has passed away do not share this. I am sorry for your loss, however I view this as an attempt at guilt tripping. I will disqualify you.

I haven't been active on CS in years,
probably more.
If you want to get a hold of me message
me on deviantart.
My commissions are open on dA!

<3 <3 <3
PurpleKakashi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Parrapup #58

Postby .starfish » Wed Jun 25, 2014 10:57 am

Username: ~Caramel~
Name:
Song:

might use - dont steal
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-uJWCbCQv3E8/U ... ctures.JPG
Last edited by .starfish on Wed Jun 25, 2014 11:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
.starfish

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Novi » Wed Jun 25, 2014 11:00 am

Username: PhantomETC
Name: Boomer
Song: Heart of Life Cover by I Fight Dragons
Personality: WIP
Now that the existential crisis has passed, I'm not leaving! Sorry for the momentary scare, folks!
Novi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby medicalpaws » Wed Jun 25, 2014 11:17 am

Username: TheMiniApocalypse
Name: Punchy
Song:
Personality: Punchy is a fairly off young male. He is outgoing to the point where some may think of his as annoying. He isn't very smart, education wise, but he is very street smart. Another quality he has is his persistence, let it be getting a project done or persuading foe whatever junk he doesn't need. He tends to be as athletic as possible which means he constantly going on walks or runs. Though his athleticism for once a week he lounges around.
Last edited by medicalpaws on Fri Jun 27, 2014 10:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
c4ccommissionsadopt shop ♡ +21 ♡ MST
* working on social anxiety
please be patient and kind ♡

Proud memeber since 2012
Send me a trade
Hmu in the comments
Gimme a phat like ☆

Have a good day ♡
medicalpaws

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby inactiveaccount713 » Wed Jun 25, 2014 12:58 pm

Username:
    Zoecatz1

Name:

Song:

"Music is my Life. Or most of it, anyways."

Tucker has always had an ear for music. He loves to sing for family, friends, or whoever's willing to listen!
    He can usually found humming a tune from old bands such as Modest Mouse or Radio Head.
A few of his favorite songs:

inactiveaccount713

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby firestorm1096 » Thu Jun 26, 2014 2:04 pm

.::Username::.
firestorm1096

.::Name::.
Raenae (Ray-neigh)

.::Gender::.
Female

.::Song::.
Sweet Dreams (Are Made of This) from Sucker Punch by Emily Browning

.::Personality::.
Sweet, kind, loyal, passionate, devoted.
The five words that describe Raenae.
She’s sweet and kind. She helps those in need and helps those who don't deserve it. She shows mercy to people who should die.
She is loyal to her friends.
She is passionate about music.
She is devoted to stay all of these things until she dies.
Raenae is sweet and kind, loyal, and passionate and devoted.
The Five Words.
That's what she calls them.
firestorm1096

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PurpleKakashi » Fri Jun 27, 2014 7:43 am

boop
PurpleKakashi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RedFur1322 » Sat Jun 28, 2014 3:38 am

Username: RedFur1322

Name: Darkia

Song: Cups (When I'm gone)- Anna Kendrick

Personality: A video game addict and Nessie enthusiast, Darkia makes for one unusual parra pup. Her friends call her crazy- Darkia just calls it passion. Judged by everyone else misunderstood, and thought to face the world alone, Darkia has isolated herself from the outside world, her only friends being her books and electronics. As her experience with others is not the best, she tends to be very shy, or just mute, around new people. She never shares her interest with anyone, though deep down she has many secrets and objections to the current word state. She somehow manages to hide and cage it all up inside, seeming like a very serene, relaxed parra pup. However, that could not be farther from the truth, as her true nature is being robust, reckless, and energetic. Sadly, no ones knows this not even Darkia.
Last edited by RedFur1322 on Mon Jun 30, 2014 2:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
RedFur1322

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

rixton < the enigma pharaoh

Postby koegami » Sat Jun 28, 2014 5:07 am

Username:
      i'm omni-s ; hello again

Name:
      His main name is Rixton. Rixton Izer Sahara dune. Believing himself to be the Prince of Persia and Egypt.

His main nickname is 'pharaoh' because he believes himself as an Egyptian pharaoh, preferably King Tutankhaten his original name, meaning "Living Image of Aten", while his other name, more commonly used, Tutankhamun "Living Image of Amun". Others, instead of attempting to pronounce his name, call him King Tut

Song:

Pharaoh’s personality – DO NOT STEAL ANY TRAITS FROM THIS PERSONALITY, THANK YOU.
      On the outside, pharaoh is what most would believe him to be, it’s not uncommon for him to change his personality. The key dominant aspect of his personality is that he’s Enigmatic. He adapts like one would in a challenging situation, making him fluid in almost any emotion out there. Pharaoh has a high intellectual quotient or an IQ rate. This means he is highly intellectual, meaning smart. He has a bold figure when it comes to the face of danger, and some would say he’d tell them that danger is Rixton’s middle name. It’s more often than not to see him behave like he’s some ‘daring do’ person and just goes off with a gung-ho attitude and does it, which earns him credit in his daring streak. While he has those aspects, it’s true that he is mindful of the young ones and does on occasion play around with them. To the older ones, he is an Atticus figure, just meaning he’s ethical, or tells the truth.

Not really ‘beating around the bush’ for say on things, he says them straight and to the point. Pharaoh, is a lucid person just someone who is clear, and clean usually, more often than not, before one of his episodes where he shows his true feelings about things. His favorite saying is ‘love is an open door’ and he has a problem with love its self. (We’ll get to that later) He has a Calm aspect of things, and not really shy about it at all. He isn’t one to be shy and ‘prance and dance’ around things lightly. Nor does he take anything lightly. He is a Quiet and Friendly fellow when you first meet him, not talking. But he, once he knows you becomes a recipe for disaster. Becoming Witty, Talkative, Dashing, Charming, Classy, and Unique, all in one go. It’s not uncommon for him to try and charm you over with small gifts and different deeds that don’t need to be done, and more often than not, becoming Cunning, Sly in the process, finding your weak points and using them to win you over. Classic Rixton of you ask me.

On the inside, that boy is far, far from charming. He has his own demons to face, and some of them, he goes down trying. Others, he gives up on first glance. He is perceived to be a Paranoid, Obsessive, and a Hardheaded Maniac that suffers a little from Pyromania and has a Like for Fire. Odd I realize. He is crazed, having small conversations with himself, while he is playing deceptive with others and acting closed off and unreceptive to many of his friends. He has a raged personality when it comes to people he doesn’t like and/or doesn’t know very well, and start off on the wrong foot with him. When someone starts off on the wrong foot with him, he will give them the cold shoulder and rather than be social, he will go off and become a mean dragon when others are around. Jack "the pirate" and Cupid the "love doctor" have to explain to everyone, that he’s just agitated over something and rely on their good communicative skills to calm their two-faced comrade down.

It’s like seeing Rixton’s bad side on a good day. This means bad news with the rest of them. When Rixton’s mad, usually a storm’s a bruin and/or someone’s going to get hurt or into a fight with him. With an elusive, mischievous, and adventurous, this side of him believes that children are ‘impudent little wretches with about as many impurities as a newborn baby’. There were rumors that he had been challenged to a duel and had lost, being confined to a room with no windows and only one way out when he was small. Giving him that Incorrigible, Competitive, Translucent, and Compelling streak in him. Because of his passionate obsession with Pharaoh’s and King Tut, he considers himself god-like and being schizophrenic over him being the ruler of Persia, Egypt, and Being the Prince and Pharoah for each. He has his moments where he is overly-eager and enthusiastic and can become passive-aggressive with everything. He has a Leader-Like appearance and the little ones love toying with him when he’s in his ‘Pharaoh’ mode. Where he’s is a player on the gamer-field and they ‘bow to the pharaoh’ but all in all, they see that he’s got a mysterious streak to him.

the rest of my form is a WIP for the time being
Last edited by koegami on Tue Jul 01, 2014 9:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
koegami

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Parrapup #58 || Boo

Postby olivionary » Sat Jun 28, 2014 5:58 am

Username: olivionary
    Name: Boo.
    Song: Dreamer by Jenn Grant
    Personality: Boo is very sweet and caring, he's loving and affectionate but will not every smother people and attack them with kisses. He is often very loud though, even though he does appear to be slow and not as energetic as he used to be, wip
edon & shania pixels by syntheticfox - vern by loafhound - vern and laith pixels by rayxray

ImageImage
━━━━━━━━━━━━
olivia. she/her. feb 14.

"You're as subtle
as a wrecking ball."

━━━━━━━━━━━━
ImageImage
olivionary

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery