Artist Lying_Lilacs [gallery]
Time spent 2 hours, 52 minutes
Drawing sessions 4
19 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

PK No. 49 -- Bubble Buddy!

Postby Lying_Lilacs » Thu May 01, 2014 8:30 am

What is a prism keeper? <33
    basically, a prism keeper is a fluffy creature that has long,
    fluffy ears, and a smooth rat like long tail with fur on it.
    They have horns that are prisms and reflect a light of any kind.
    Pks collect stars. They wear them on their body, and it can be in various places!
    Sometimes it will be something different than stars, making the pk rare.
    There isn't really anything special about the prism light reflection, except for
    the fact that black, white, and rainbow as less common.

A little bubble themed PK for you guys, in celebration of a spring pastime for little kids! <3

For him, you'll have to find him a crush to be crushing on, and how he would plan to ask them out on a date
    Or, if you'd like, where he would take them!
    PLEASE ask the other PK's owner before you use them in your form!

Extras allowed, prettying allowed, but i'm looking more so for the main things.

Code: Select all
    Username --
    PK Name --
    Gender -- Male
    Crush --
    Would he ask them out? --
    If so, How would he ask them out//Where would he take them? --

Extras -- [optional]
    -----------------------------------------------

Hi! I'm Lilacs!! vwv <3
      I used to be Fail In Love, if you remember
      me by that username. <3
      I'm not too active on here anymore, but if
      you send me a message I'll definitely read
      and respond ASAP!! But you can always
      message me on DA or Discord (Tal #8898)!
    -----------------------------------------------

Lying_Lilacs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: PK No. 49 -- Bubble Buddy!

Postby rem sleep » Thu May 01, 2014 8:32 am

Username --
PK Name --
Gender -- Male
Crush --

Extras -- [optional]

super res q w q
♥ ♥ ♥
rem sleep - they / them
nocturnal artist, socially awkward
♥ ♥ ♥
umasstorkies
closed species bank
♥ ♥ ♥

rem sleep

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby undead » Thu May 01, 2014 8:51 am

Username -- SPARTA!
PK Name --
Gender -- Male
Crush --

Extras -- [optional]

Omg super ultra mega reserve until I dieeee ;w;

I'm actually gonna drop out ;w;
Last edited by undead on Sun May 04, 2014 6:15 am, edited 1 time in total.

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇ᴋᴜʀᴛɪꜱ | ʟᴠɪᴄʜᴛ
▇▇▇▇{ | | ♑︎ }

▇▇▇▇hello! proud ghost artist
▇▇▇▇▇for Cozie Critters! you
▇.▇▇▇can dm me here or on
▇.▇▇▇ discord if you need me.
▇.▇..>>▇▇▇@ooeeoo
▇.▇.▇▇▇▇art by Panya
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
undead

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Snowseph » Thu May 01, 2014 9:03 am

dropping out sorry! qvq
[size=1]
Code: Select all
[center][img]http://i61.tinypic.com/345n2bp.gif[/img]

[img]http://i62.tinypic.com/w83rjq.png[/img]

[img]http://i57.tinypic.com/2zew1e0.gif[/img][/center]

Username -- Snow!
PK Name -- Neelix
Gender -- Male
Crush --

Extras -- [optional]

omfgggg mAJOR RESERVE[/size]
Last edited by Snowseph on Sat May 10, 2014 7:47 am, edited 3 times in total.
    i'm not that active... i pop in every now and then out of boredom or nostalgia.
    i'm keeping my stuff unless otherwise stated.

he/they. queer. adult. multi&mixed media artist.
    discord: eat_plant
Snowseph

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby koegami » Thu May 01, 2014 9:09 am

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Username

Hello, I'm Project Genesis. I am also known as Agent Zero, Agami-Chan, Jengo-Chai, Estrella., and sometimes Chism. I'm just another one of those character loving CS users. So don't mind me. And a quick Thanks to B L A Z E, was I able to complete my form.

PK Name

His real name goes by Ocean tide, but many others call him Bleau. He even calls himself Bleau.

Bleau is a Male. Since he's dating -or might date- a female. He isn't bisexual or homosexual. But he's a male all the same.

He as of right now is about the age of 3 years of age. He doesn't like people asking, and will sometimes tell them a false age or not even tell them at all. He's that shy. But he just doesn't want to get picked on for his age. Which he won't. But he's that scared of the life he lives in.

Crush

Sunny
Sunny has been his hidden crush since child hood. He would -not stalk- watch her as the other PK's played outside for recess. He would watch her have fun from far, staying away from her. He didn't want to interact with her because was scared to. And I don't mean like I don't wanna scared. I mean totally terrifying scared. As the years went by and he grew, so didn't his love for her. He never knew he had it in him. It terrified him at first what love can do to someone, but after awhile of feeling it and getting used to it did he start to become more comfortable with not only that emotion, but with himself and the outside world. He still stutters and slurrs his speech, and he till acts shy, but he's warming up to her. It takes time to come out of that she'll he had created around himself.

Would he ask them out?
He would try to ask her out, and if it went as planned, then and only then would he follow through. Like said before, he is extremely shy and doesn't get very much attention because of it. He loves her but he's still uncertain because of the new emotions boggled around inside of him at are threatening to take over ever little piece of him. And rule him over with said emotion.

If so, How would he ask them out//Where would he take them?
Bleau has always wanted to ask her out. If he ever did it would be in the setting of the : [story format]

I padded along the sandy shores of the beach. It was almost sundown, and the sun was beginning on its decent to the horizon, the Orange, pink, and blue clouds whipped and strung across the sky, like holiday decorations in July. I turned my head hearing a call from behind me. It was sunny.

I had only wanted to take a short walk on the beach to clear my head and check out the animals that like this some too. I never expected her to be here too. I looked at her. She seems to like this weather too. Grey eyes focusing in on her, I licked my lips nervously and flicked my ears.

''Hey Bleau, whatcha doing out here this late?'' She asked me.

There was something in her voice. A cheerfulness that seemed to brighten my day. I blinked ans blushed turning my head away and pinning my ears back. Ok, so what, I was bashful and twitterpated, but some on, she was kinda cute. I looked back at her after I was sure my blush was gone.

''I-I was just out here to...'' my voice had quieted down until I trailed off.

I was again at a loss for words. And I couldn't keep my eyes off of her. She was beautiful. Like a pair of butterflies I had seen earlier. They were coloured like me and her. Silver tipped both their wings, like the strings and stars on our charms. They were beautiful, a true mirage of what I had imagined us to together.

No, not as butterflies. The symbolism of them. They way the floated about together in love, peace, and harmony. That was something I wanted. I finally decided to speak up. With a gulp, I turned to face her putting on my best brave face. She was sitting now and was looking at me with those beautiful eyes of hers.

I was captivated by her beautify for a second before gaining the courage to speak up.

''Sunny, I love you.'' I said.

There wasn't a response. She looked at me before smiling. I thought I had been too abrupt. Too quick. But this was the right moment. Us here to together, under the shade of a Palm tree, on a beach with the sun setting, the light breeze in my fur. Perfect. Now all I needed was music, a candle or two, and a buffet.

Then everything would be perfect.

''bleau....'' She said, as I cut her off.

''No no, i know what tour going to say. I'm sorry I asked ,please just forget I asked that'' I was feeling embarrassed.

She stopped me.

''Bleau stop. I just want to ask if it's true'' She asked me.

I nodded, loosing my fear.

''Yes I'm in love with you. It's true, I have ever since we were kids. I love no other sunny.'' I replied quickly.

She smiled again. ''I do to'' she replied.

Then, and just then did my world change. And I loved it.

Extras -- [optional]
No extras
Last edited by koegami on Sat May 10, 2014 6:42 pm, edited 4 times in total.
koegami

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Flowerdust » Thu May 01, 2014 9:22 am

e w e reserved.
Flowerdust

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The Pirate Dragon » Thu May 01, 2014 9:54 am

-I will have to drop out, sorry! I don't have the time to officially complete my form.-
Last edited by The Pirate Dragon on Mon May 05, 2014 7:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
I'm not really active here anymore. Please don't ask for my pets or OCs!
The Pirate Dragon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TheNightsIllusion » Thu May 01, 2014 10:02 am

Username --
TheNightsIllusion

PK Name --
Mithra (Mith)
(Possibly derived from an Indo-Iranian root *mitra meaning "oath, alliance, friend". )

Gender --
Male

Crush --
Cora

He'd try but probably wont come right out with it, and in the end with lots of muttering and embarrassment. Cora would probably ask him instead. :3

He had this all planned out. Take her out for a little walk, and try going with the whole romance, asking while they watch the sunset or something. Thought it was a good idea, he was hoping she'd like it all.

They hadnt even made it to the walk yet.....

Cora just sat in front of him with an amused expression with a raised eyebrow and he of course was making a fool of himself, trying to get the words out. Because why would he really need the plan in the first place if he was just going to mess it up and moment he saw her. The sad part was the word vomit kept coming and he couldnt do anything to stop it, and the important words were off hiding somewhere. He always did this around her, too crazy about her to keep his head on.

"Mith, seriously I think you need to calm down." A little laugh followed, and he didnt know if she was actually laughing AT him. She stood and walked over, only to drop beside him. Bumping his shoulder. "I think I know where this is going."

She could seriously read his mind sometimes, kind of scared him at times. But it makes him love her more.

"Mithra!"

He snapped out of his thoughts.

"Are we going to do this?"

"Wha...at?"

She let out a snort. "This dating thing? We going to try it out?"

He actually just sat and stared at her for a few moments. Did she just say.....? When it finally clicked, he jumped up, eyes wide. "Y-Y-Yes!!"

Cora smiled, before giving him a sweet little kiss on his cheek.

Extras --

Personality --
    -- Awkward
    He always feels like others are judging him, so it freaks him out a lot. Happens to have issues when people try to talk with him too. He either ends up making embarrassing noises, which in turn makes him flee or he word vomits.
    -- Shy
    Its not that he doesnt like other people, he just doesnt do well with them. And just has massive issues with groups, people looking at him while talking etc.
    -- Loyal
    The small group of people he does call friends, still have to deal with all of his strangeness but he'll always be by their sides and will attempt to help, even if he fails a bunch of times.
    -- Clingy
    If he makes a new friend, he normally gets quite clingy without meaning too. He's just extremely happy he's found someone else who's willing to put up with him. Does fade with time..... or yelling.
    -- Independent
    With the fact that he keeps away from others, hes learned to only depend on himself. Figured out what he could do by himself, and stays away from what he couldnt. He's still learning how to let other people do/help him out.
    -- Observant
    He may not like other people but he does do a lot of people watching. So he does know when his friends are hurting or if something has happened. It just takes him a bit longer to go and ask them. He does seem to have a second sense about who isnt what they seem and he will point it out...... and then run away.

Last edited by TheNightsIllusion on Fri May 09, 2014 5:16 am, edited 14 times in total.
R.I.P. Jade -21/06/15- R.I.P. Rascal -19/12/16-
ImageImage

More or less quitting this site. Please do not send me trades or messages.

TheNightsIllusion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bsktcase » Thu May 01, 2014 10:15 am

Username --
PK Name --
Gender -- Male
Crush --

Extras -- [optional]
wip ; v ;
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
❝ And I lost you
The one I was dancin' with
In New York, no shoes
Looked up at the sky
and it was maroon
- Taylor Swift

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Toyhouse bsktcase ✦ Discord bsktcase#0423
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Moon Light Kennels
Lunar Blossom Kennels
The Nexus Colony
The Pumet Region
The Veiled Jade
Umberfall
Tribe of the Bogland
Logclan

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
the name is bskt
my pronouns are she/her
i'm pansexual and demiromantic
full time sterile processing technician

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
bsktcase

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby finoodle » Thu May 01, 2014 4:50 pm

Dropping out, Letting someone use my baby sunny.
Last edited by finoodle on Thu May 08, 2014 3:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage
Wifey || Wifu || Want accessories or items on your bean? Just ask! I will gladly do them for free!
finoodle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me