Time spent 36 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
5 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

by pIanted

RPW #337- Green

Postby .Lunarsky. » Tue Mar 04, 2014 8:58 am

---------- ɪɴғᴏʀᴍᴀᴛɪᴏɴ ::
What is a Rainbow Paint Wolf? Well it’s easy, it’s a canine that both resembles a wolf and a dog, but prefers to be called wolf. It’s tail acts like a paint brush, paint and all! Paint strangely grows from it’s fur and in order for the Paint Wolf to get rid of it, it needs to paint! They range around the size of your average Labrador, and come in many different colours, but not just of the Rainbow! They can be bright in colour, dark in colour, and even black, white and grey. They also come in Albino colours, but that is extremely rare. Sometimes they even have powers with their paints, but it depends on how rare they are. Paint Wolf’s eat anything they feel like really, meat, fruit, fish, it’s all up to them! During mating season, the males will show off their paintings to attract a female to them. Their mateship is painting a picture together to show their love for each other is eternal and will mark each other their paint. The average litter size for a Paint wolf is 1-2 Pups, rarely there will be 3. It is possible, but again it’s very rare. Also between the Paint Wolves there isn’t much of a gender difference.

Normal Ears | Normal Tail | Purple Paint -Common-

A FCFS one. I dont really like green. I was just messing around. Fur has Dodge in it.
Code: Select all
Name-
gender-
Do you like green?-
Last edited by .Lunarsky. on Tue Mar 04, 2014 9:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
I log in once in awhile for nostalgia, if your an old friend please message me and I'd love to get back to you!
.Lunarsky.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: RPW #337- Green

Postby pIanted » Tue Mar 04, 2014 8:59 am

Name- Leero
      gender- male
      Do you like green?- yep o v o
they/them pronouns!
[ I am not at all active on this platform atm. might change in the future, might not. ]

deviantart || my characters
[ was lucky cerise and date m8 ]
pIanted

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: RPW #337- Green

Postby .Lunarsky. » Tue Mar 04, 2014 9:00 am

Congrats Leero Is you'res c: ill add you in a Sec
I log in once in awhile for nostalgia, if your an old friend please message me and I'd love to get back to you!
.Lunarsky.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me