Adoptable #4 by noreptiles_

Based on Click to view
Artist noreptiles_ [gallery]
Time spent 17 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
7 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Adoptable #4

Postby noreptiles_ » Mon Mar 03, 2014 8:38 am

A simple nightmare based off the stars just before it gets really dark out. Prettying up forum is allowed. Good luck.

Ends March 10th April 2, 2014.

Simonpet wrote:Username: Simonpet
Nightmares Name: Stella
Height: 15.2 hh
Background Story: Stella was born when her parents first met each other. It was the winter solstice. She grew in a loving relationship of three, mother, father and child. When it was time for the adult transition, she became a female, as she was far too cunning to be a male, and she showed few emotions. She always was very inquisitive, asking questions such as how the world came to be, what were stars and how were they made. Sadly, her parents couldn't answer any questions their daughter had, so she set off on a journey to find the answers to her questions.
Extra: Cute mare!
Last edited by noreptiles_ on Thu Apr 03, 2014 10:58 am, edited 3 times in total.

[⌦] THE
╔══════════════╗
╚══════════════╝
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
don't remove
Hᴇʟʟᴏ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ!
Cᴀʟʟ ᴍᴇ ɴᴏʀᴇ,
I ᴜsᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ .Lᴏɴᴇ Wᴏʟғ.

don't remove
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
S THE MASTER
▬ // OF HIS \\ ▬

╔══════════════╗
╚══════════════╝

ImageImage
noreptiles_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Adoptable #4

Postby LexiRox9999 » Mon Mar 10, 2014 11:39 pm

Username: LexiRox9999
Nightmares Name: Stardust
Height: 13.2 hands
Background Story: Stardust was a well known looked up to Nightmare, until she's was caught meeting s Daydream, Starburst in secret. She was pushed from her high up position and they said she would be banished unless she agreed to some evil plans, but she is now planning to escape from the strict rules to find Starburst to reel him her true feelings...
Extra: Stardust is quiet, clever and quick witted.

PLEASE DO NOT PM OR SEND TRADES ON THIS ACCOUNT, ITS NO LONGER IN USE! ALL MY PETS AND ITEMS WILL GO TO MY SISTER WHO IS GETTING A NEW ACCOUNT!

HAVE SOME GREAT PETS TO OFFER FOR: badly want them to complete CS lion collection
[img]http://static.chickensmoothie.com/archive/image.php?k=24ED76F8AD0995D991E10BC2660FD0FF&bg=99c57c
[/img]
LexiRox9999

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby saphira455 » Wed Apr 02, 2014 1:06 pm

I know, I know, way past march 10th, but I may as well try.

Username: saphira455
Nightmares Name:Lunam
Height: 6"
Background Story:I was born on the new moon. There was no moon in the sky, but stars as far as Nightmare eyes could see. On those nights, even for Nightmares it can get hard to see sometimes. I am most adapted for this time, for every time there is no moon I achieved something new in my Limbohood. Even now I do extraordinary things when it is no-moon time as I like to call it. For example, this no-moon night I have finally been evaluated for which human I am most fit for bring nightmares!
Extra: Nice, and strangely warm-hearted, which is why she failed most of her Nightmare's nightmare delivery tests.
Birthday: June 4th! On my birthday, I may not be on.
P
O
K
E
M
O
N
!!

Name: Sweet

Please check out other pets I have adopted here: Clicky, here are some stamps and banners.
ImageImage
Please click the following:
Click Here :-PMy first adopted recording forum;
And~~Image~~!!My favourite place to look for adoptables and roleplay~~!!
MagistreamClick this to help level up my other adopts.
Click Last!!No clicky!This explains itself when you click;

My ShadowImage

ImageImage

Hullo people who found me through Howls Dino Hybrid Shop ARTIST SEARCH~~~ I am a Color Artist which means howlingtothestars sends me sketches that I then digitalize and color in, however I might rarely try and do a Dino Hybrid on my own.
saphira455

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Simonpet » Wed Apr 02, 2014 1:31 pm

Username: Simonpet
Background Story: Stella was born when her parents first met each other. It was the winter solstice. She grew in a loving relationship of three, mother, father and child. When it was time for the adult transition, she became a female, as she was far too cunning to be a male, and she showed few emotions. She always was very inquisitive, asking questions such as how the world came to be, what were stars and how were they made. Sadly, her parents couldn't answer any questions their daughter had, so she set off on a journey to find the answers to her questions.
Simonpet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby noreptiles_ » Thu Apr 03, 2014 10:57 am

Simonpet wrote:Username: Simonpet

Congratz!!

[⌦] THE
╔══════════════╗
╚══════════════╝
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
don't remove
Hᴇʟʟᴏ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ!
Cᴀʟʟ ᴍᴇ ɴᴏʀᴇ,
I ᴜsᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ .Lᴏɴᴇ Wᴏʟғ.

don't remove
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
S THE MASTER
▬ // OF HIS \\ ▬

╔══════════════╗
╚══════════════╝

ImageImage
noreptiles_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Simonpet » Thu Apr 03, 2014 1:01 pm

Yahoo! Thank you so much! She is so cute!
Simonpet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me