Cold Tracker by DoctorDraca

Based on Click to view
Artist DoctorDraca [gallery]
Time spent 27 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
5 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Cold Tracker

Postby DoctorDraca » Wed Jul 28, 2010 3:53 am

Even during the middle of the winter, in snowstorms or blizzards, this dog is able to track down targets. It cannot stand heat, and when inside, it can always be found next to a fan or airconditioning.

TAKEN by Snowstar1
Last edited by DoctorDraca on Wed Jul 28, 2010 7:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
------------------- ◊ -------------------
toyhousedeviantarttracker dogs
DoctorDraca

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Cold Tracker

Postby Reirae » Wed Jul 28, 2010 4:13 am

Name you'll give it: Sapphire
Reason you want it: I love tracker dogs and this one's design is really beautiful. It sounds like me since i hate heat. She would be a great character and i would buy art for her and would roleplay her if i find a tracker dog rp.
Other info: I'd take very good care of her and will give her plenty of love <3. I can make a history and personality that fits her too.

NAME CHANGED FROM GEM TO SAPPHIRE IN THIS FORM :) Don't worry, no more changes to this form will be made.
Last edited by Reirae on Wed Jul 28, 2010 8:13 am, edited 2 times in total.
| ace | isfj-a/istj-a | virgo | true neutral | she/her |

Hello, I'm Reirae! I've been on CS for 8 years but have stopped collecting adoptables now. I love computers and am currently studying computer science. Feel free to leave me a message if you want to chat! I'm almost always available and would love to know more of the people on here n_n
Reirae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bartimaeus » Wed Jul 28, 2010 4:38 am

I love this one, but since I already have a tracker dog I won't gof for another! :lol:
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

.:BARTIMAEUS:.

| Trade | Hoards | Send them spiders! | ★Tumblr |
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Bartimaeus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Agent Shark » Wed Jul 28, 2010 4:42 am

Name you'll give it:Glacier
Reason you want it:i love Tracker dogs,I LOVE the cold and her disine reminds me of a glacier and i would definetlly pay pets for good art of her, i would give up my very rare red dragon to have her, she would be a great 2nd fursona to show another of my persinalitys
Other info:I'd take very good care of her and will give her plenty of love <3. I can make a history and personality that fits her + a little short story

"go girl go!" my partner sunny yelled as she let me go in to the snow and ice, a confict had escaped in to the snow and ice,in to my land, it took me a while befor i found the sent, it wasnt hard even though it was snowing , i soon foud the confict behind a pile of snow, I froze on the spot as i wated for my partner to follow me befor i leaped,easally takaling the confict, he tryed to get up but was sliping on the ice, once he fell i leaped on him again and softlly grabed his neck, he strugled more so a let out a low growl befor my partner walked over to me and the confict and put the hand cufs on him "good girl" sunny said

Sunny and her coworkers celebrated with cake (and some ice cream for me!), i was happy, a nother day had gone petrfectlly and i soon fell asleep and dream of what tomarow might bring

x Shark x They/Them Pronouns x
- WMEs - JBDs - Kiamaras - Hyeneas-
|Team Valor|

Image Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image

<Signature art + Avatar By me>
Agent Shark

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby OneRowdyNight » Wed Jul 28, 2010 5:03 am

Name you'll give it: Heladas (Frost in Spanish)
Reason you want it: Amazing design and amazing species!! I love him, as he would be loved in my character thread or in an RP, if I could find one.
Other info: A little story...

The biting wind felt great on my face, as I trudged through the deepest snow of the winter. My nose was working as hard as I could make it work. The escapee was somewhere near, I knew it. I took a deep breath of the brisk freezing air and concentrated on his scent. With my nose in the snow, I plowed through the frost at a quick pace, toward the source of the scent. I growled at his shallow breath and plunged deeper into the snow, hail hitting my back, stinging slightly. I began to dig into the hard-packed ice and stopped. The man was not moving. I let out a sharp whine. The criminal was dead, no doubt hypothermia. I sat, signaling my handler that the mkan was no longer a threat. I heard him swallow and stepped away from where the man had been hiding. I sighed. It was just another day in the life of a Tracker....
Previously iRowdy/OneRowdyNight and all sorts of other things.

Rest In Peace Zax. I love you.
OneRowdyNight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Reirae » Wed Jul 28, 2010 5:08 am

Are we supposed to write a little story, or is everyone else just doing that for fun? XD

Hello, I'm Reirae! I've been on CS for 8 years but have stopped collecting adoptables now. I love computers and am currently studying computer science. Feel free to leave me a message if you want to chat! I'm almost always available and would love to know more of the people on here n_n
Reirae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby OneRowdyNight » Wed Jul 28, 2010 5:23 am

idk, I did it for fun. lol
Previously iRowdy/OneRowdyNight and all sorts of other things.

Rest In Peace Zax. I love you.
OneRowdyNight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Reirae » Wed Jul 28, 2010 5:58 am

Lol ok

Reirae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Corky » Wed Jul 28, 2010 9:32 am

Name you'll give it: Slushie
Reason you want it: Winter is my favorite Season. She fits in so well with it. Her appearence makes me feel cold.
Other info: Blue is my fav color :D

Slushie was laying down next to the fan. She heard her master's phone vibrate. He reached for it and held it up to his ear. "Liutenant Johnson speaking" he said simply. "There has been a murder we need a tracker dog now!" he said sharply. Liutenant Johson looked outside, a blizzard was going on.Come on Slushie" he commanded. Slushie got up and ran out the door which Johnson was holding open.

When they arrived slushie was already tracking the scent. The other tracker dogs were trying but they could not quite find the scent for it was covered with thick snow. Slushie travled 3 miles and when they arrived at the house they saw the man. 2 police held the man down while Johnson put handcuffs on him. He patted Slushie on the head. "Good work girl"
just got back after a 3 year hiatus, don't look in my gallery or at my old forum posts to spare me some serious embarrassment
Corky

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DoctorDraca » Wed Jul 28, 2010 7:36 pm

Snowstar1 wrote:Name you'll give it:Glacier
Reason you want it:i love Tracker dogs,I LOVE the cold and her disine reminds me of a glacier and i would definetlly pay pets for good art of her, i would give up my very rare red dragon to have her, she would be a great 2nd fursona to show another of my persinalitys
Other info:I'd take very good care of her and will give her plenty of love <3. I can make a history and personality that fits her + a little short story

"go girl go!" my partner sunny yelled as she let me go in to the snow and ice, a confict had escaped in to the snow and ice,in to my land, it took me a while befor i found the sent, it wasnt hard even though it was snowing , i soon foud the confict behind a pile of snow, I froze on the spot as i wated for my partner to follow me befor i leaped,easally takaling the confict, he tryed to get up but was sliping on the ice, once he fell i leaped on him again and softlly grabed his neck, he strugled more so a let out a low growl befor my partner walked over to me and the confict and put the hand cufs on him "good girl" sunny said

Sunny and her coworkers celebrated with cake (and some ice cream for me!), i was happy, a nother day had gone petrfectlly and i soon fell asleep and dream of what tomarow might bring

I chose at random again this time, to keep it fair.
Take good care of her. (:
------------------- ◊ -------------------
toyhousedeviantarttracker dogs
DoctorDraca

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me