Ex-Forest Tracker by DoctorDraca

Based on Click to view
Artist DoctorDraca [gallery]
Time spent 18 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
3 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Ex-Forest Tracker

Postby DoctorDraca » Tue Jul 27, 2010 5:14 am

Once, the best tracker for finding targets in forests, it was rejected when a newer dog was created. Even though this tracker dog has served the police faithfully for 2 years, it was put aside instantly when the newer dog arrived. Now, it's been wandering, waiting for another chance to be happy.

TAKEN by Dinkleberry111
Last edited by DoctorDraca on Tue Jul 27, 2010 10:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
------------------- ◊ -------------------
toyhousedeviantarttracker dogs
DoctorDraca

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Ex-Forest Tracker

Postby Skylarr. » Tue Jul 27, 2010 5:25 am

Name you'll give it: Rang
Reason you want it: He's flippin amazing! :D I love him!<33 He will be a great, spoiled charrie. <33
Other info: Love his design! <33
thanks fishie. c:
[deviantart.]
used to be Minnie:)
Skylarr.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Meadow » Tue Jul 27, 2010 5:27 am

Name you want to give it :: Temitope
Reason you want it :: The design... it just blew me away. Along with the species. By far one of my favourite species concept. I've got story ideas flowing through my mind already, and I've had a block for weeks and weeks now. I would be incredibly honoured to have him. He's just such a beauty, and I don't know what else I can say. He's just so incredibly designed, well organized and the colours are amazing. I'd love to RP him so much if you'd ever make one for this species. The idea is just so mind blowing <33 Bahh, I'd just love to make some art of him and I'd love to get art of him, and he's amazing, because if I could possibly be lucky enough to have him, he'll help me over come my writing block xD Thanks <3
Other info? I would keep his species and design the same, and I'm starting to think up a story for him. I guess I'd just scrap it if I don't get him, but I'd be quite sad too xD
Meadow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Noctyrn » Tue Jul 27, 2010 3:39 pm

Name you'll give it: Tracker
Reason you want it: This design is natural, and not as bright as some of my other characters, so he would be nice to have. Plus, he inspired me to do a story c: I'll try and draw him a bunch, too
Other info: Here is the story-

My nose sniffed vigorously at the soggy ground. The scent of the criminal was faint and confusing to follow, especially in the pouring rain.
"Come on boy, you can do it!" said the voice of my partner, Jones. With my snout in the air, I sniffed again, catching a whiff of the robber. I stopped and pointed my nose in the direction of the criminal, then trotted towards him. He was trying to hide in some nearby bushes, but meager brush couldn't stop my sniffer!
"Good boy!" said Jones. "Go get 'im"
Growling, I raced to the man, jumped on him, and pushed him onto the wet earth. He tried to run away but he slipped in the mud, again and again. I gripped his neck with my teeth (not too hard) and held him to the floor.
The police, with their guns held ready, circled the criminal. Jones stepped out, put him in handcuffs, and led him to the police van.
Jones and his coworkers celebrated with beer (and a meaty steak for me) and I was nice and full and satisfied as I went to bed late that night.
previously Blue.Leopard and Heracross
Noctyrn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DoctorDraca » Tue Jul 27, 2010 10:30 pm

dinkleberry111 wrote:Name you'll give it: Tracker
Reason you want it: This design is natural, and not as bright as some of my other characters, so he would be nice to have. Plus, he inspired me to do a story c: I'll try and draw him a bunch, too
Other info: Here is the story-

My nose sniffed vigorously at the soggy ground. The scent of the criminal was faint and confusing to follow, especially in the pouring rain.
"Come on boy, you can do it!" said the voice of my partner, Jones. With my snout in the air, I sniffed again, catching a whiff of the robber. I stopped and pointed my nose in the direction of the criminal, then trotted towards him. He was trying to hide in some nearby bushes, but meager brush couldn't stop my sniffer!
"Good boy!" said Jones. "Go get 'im"
Growling, I raced to the man, jumped on him, and pushed him onto the wet earth. He tried to run away but he slipped in the mud, again and again. I gripped his neck with my teeth (not too hard) and held him to the floor.
The police, with their guns held ready, circled the criminal. Jones stepped out, put him in handcuffs, and led him to the police van.
Jones and his coworkers celebrated with beer (and a meaty steak for me) and I was nice and full and satisfied as I went to bed late that night.

Argh, I'm a sucker for short stories.
Congrats on your new dog.
I wish I could clone him and give him to everyone, but alas, I cannot. :(
------------------- ◊ -------------------
toyhousedeviantarttracker dogs
DoctorDraca

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Noctyrn » Wed Jul 28, 2010 2:14 am

Yay! Sorry everyone else :(. I'm a writer XD.
previously Blue.Leopard and Heracross
Noctyrn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me