Artist blueh [gallery]
Time spent 1 minute, 50 seconds
Drawing sessions 1
11 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Pokémon hybrid # 5

Postby blueh » Tue Jan 14, 2014 6:04 pm

a houndoom xx Arcanine
yay for canine pokemon.
This boy/girl looks a little mad! To win him/her, tell me why it's in this mood.
Code: Select all
[b]username:[/b]
[b]name::[/b]
[b]gender::[/b]
[b]Reason why it's mad::[/b]

Extras are allowed
No limit ouo
Last edited by blueh on Wed Jan 15, 2014 11:24 am, edited 1 time in total.

my reptiles (aka my personal pets)
1.1 Uromastyx geyri, 3.1 Uromastyx ornata, 1.0 Uromastyx acanthinurus nigriventris, 2.0 piebald ball pythons, 1.0 puma ball python

i study lizards & bugs and like animals

Then they came for me—and there was no one left to speak for me.
blueh

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Pokémon hybrid # 5

Postby blueh » Wed Jan 15, 2014 2:08 am

Bump ^^;
blueh

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby makuu » Wed Jan 15, 2014 2:19 am

username::
    paradox ;
    name::
    ember
    female
    reason why it's mad::
    she has just lost her lunch
    i mean rattatas are so tasty that it's too bad to let one go

i love this girl- i've already a planned personality for her ;3;
x
x
▬▬ [ I have left CS! ] ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★

they/themxxlawful neutralxxentp-txxqueerxx

★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ [ find me on toyhou.se! ] ▬▬
x
makuu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rottenmutt » Wed Jan 15, 2014 4:27 am

username:
S y k e s

Nobody.

Nickname::
None..

Sexuality::
Straight.

Theme song::
Dearly Beloved, Kingdom Hearts.

Male.

Reason why it's mad::
Nobody is angry due to the fact that he got into a fight and lost. He lost a fight with a Raichu, with a electric shock, he was blown away. He stopped fighting and gave up. -shrugs- But he can get over it, he just hates loosing, this bad boy is always in it, to win it. So when he loses, he never is a happy camper and growls and pouts about it.

Moves::

Discharge
Thunder fang
Thunder Shock
Thunder
Level::

Lvl 55

Persona::

He is harsh, hostile and rude. He hates most everybody, and sticks to himself. He prefers to do waht he wants, and not listen to anybody. He is very rude and can be flat off hurtful. He is one not to mess with, so I would be careful if I was you around this bad boy, he bites, and hard!

Nature
Solitude

hobbies
Hurting others

dreams
To be alone forever
Dislikes
Love
Happiness
Birds

Quirks
He hates the color white.

Phobias
Falling in love

Why I want him

Because I love pokemon, and this guy is beautiful. I just want to snuggle him. he is beyond perfection, both the hyrbids are my favorite element in pokemon, and breed of pokemon. So if I win this guy I will give him a good home. He is so pretty, and I want to snuggle him and love him. I might make a plush of him if I get materials needed, but I love him to death. So thank you so much for reading my form and considering me.<3c:

Sorry I didn't have time for art, I have a lot going on, but if I win him I promise to love him.<3
Last edited by rottenmutt on Tue Jan 28, 2014 8:22 am, edited 4 times in total.
rottenmutt

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .starfish » Wed Jan 15, 2014 6:22 am

Last edited by .starfish on Thu Jan 23, 2014 1:38 pm, edited 4 times in total.
.starfish

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Chimericect » Wed Jan 15, 2014 6:22 am

Beautiful ^^
I’m here mostly looking for certain closed species!

I’m active on DA and Toyhouse (same username) so feel free to hmu?
I’m pretty much only active in Kiamaras
Chimericect

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BecNessMonster » Wed Jan 15, 2014 9:59 am

username:
BecNessMonster
Dan
Male
He is made because he has anger issuse, and just by looking at him, he is mad at you

Please bump things I have forgotten// My Dogons //
BecNessMonster

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Chimericect » Wed Jan 15, 2014 10:57 am

username:: Hello, it's derpy owo I told you I wanted this guy!
why I want him:: He's awesome! I really love his colors and think you did a great job designing him ^^ I thought of a good history for him, but you don't need to read it X3

name:: Donovan
Nicknames:: Donnie, Don, dono
Meaning::Little dark/black one
why I chose this name:: he seemed like he would be a darker Pokemon, commonly snapping at others.
Family:: out growlithe mascot, amber
Trainer:: Nathan
personality: Quiet, dark, aloof. He can be happy, but he isn't when he thinks about his past.
Quirks:: he will sometimes go into a 'trance' when remembering about his past trainer. He has been working on it, but it still occasionally happens.
Pokemon Friends:: Elsu, Sparx
Teammates::
Elsu the pidgeyena
Reason why it's mad:: (In his perspective) I sat there for days waiting. I hoped he would return. He said he would be right back, but I lost hope after the fourth day. I got up and wandered around, fending off different Pokemon who attacked. I was exhausted, and I eventually collapsed. I awoke in a cage, all chained up with scientists looking at me. I growled at them and they laughed. I was raging with anger, why couldn't anyone leave me alone? I hated people, they were just evil liars! I growled and growled, barking and raging.

Family wrote:Mother:: Aria the Arcanine, deceased
Dad::Nero the houndoom, deceased
Sibilings:: he has a half sister, his mom also fell in love with a dragonite and had amber, our mascot.

Stats wrote:Level: Donovan is at level 67, he trained himself for a long time now ^^
Moves:
    Flamethrower
    Fire fang
    Facade
    Close combat

More about me? wrote:"Well hello there, I'm Donovan. Is there anything you want to know about me?"
where do you train: "I used to train all over to get stronger. My old trainer had some interesting tactics, including making me swim and taking water gun from his blastoise all of the time, it wasn't much fun."

I had such an awesome story to write for him XD sorry for the long long story omo

Afterwards wrote:I raged, but suddenly the scientists parted. I stopped, but I growled at them. Suddenly, a growlithe with wings and blue markings sat in front of me. Then a Shinx hybrid, then a pochyena hybrid. I looked down at the three small Pokemon, tilting my head. I narrowed my eyes and bared my teeth, but they didn't move. I widened my eyes and growled. "What do you want?" I asked, somewhat mad. The gro lithe smiled and went closer to the cage. I flinched as she opened it up and spoke with a soft voice. "Hello there! Did these guys give you a hard time?" She asked. I just stared at the open cage, I could easily hop over them and get out of here. Suddenly, breaking, my thoughts, the poochyena hybrid spoke up. It was a male and he had a regular voice that you would think he would have. "I suggest you not try and leave, the other morphs have tried" he said as if he knew what he was thinking. other morphs... I thought. That meant there were more like me! "There are others?" I asked, watching the growlithe hybrid move out of the way. She looked at me as if she already knew me. I stepped out of the cage and my anger returned once I saw the scientists. I bared my sharp teeth and the humans backed away. The Shinx hybrid jumped in front of me and lit up somehow. I stepped back, shocked. I stopped growling and calmed down. "Let's go out" the growlithe said, leading me and her group outside. I recoiled at the light, but I got used to it. In the town I saw hybrids everywhere, even people who were half Pokemon! Amazing! "How rude of us, we didn't tell you our names" the growlithe said with a smile. The shinx stepped up and smiled. "I'm Sparx, with an X" she said with a smile. Then the poochyena stepped up. "Hey, I'm elsu. Nice to meet you I guess" he said with a grin, his brown tail curling over his paws. That left the growlithe, but she didn't say anything. She just looked down. "And your name is?" Elsu asked. "Donovan, but feel free to call me Donnie" I said. I started to wonder what was with that growlithe. Suddenly, two males came running over. "That's Nate" elsu said, hopping into his arms. "He helps rescue other morphs." Elsu said with a smile, folding in his wings and staying on Nathan's shoulder. I looked at the other male and stepped back, he was a pokehuman! Sparx jumped into his arms and smiled. "This is Arin, my friend" she said with a smile. She didn't say trainer. "Pokehumans bond with Pokemon, not catch. Nathan is a regular trainer" Sparx explained, seeing my confusion. I looked at Nathan and the word trainer rung in my mind, and I started to growl. "Woah there, easy boy" he said soothingly. Elsu smiled and hopped off his trainer. Nathan stuck his hand out and stroked my fur. I started to calm down. This trainer didn't seem so bad. "Elsu, I'll be off with..." He paused and looked at Arin. Arin looked at Sparx and spoke perfect Pokemon. "What is his name?" He asked. Sparx smiled. "Donovan." She said, looking at my amazed reaction. Arin repeated my name to Nathan and Nathan smiled. "Donovan, why don't we take a walk?" He asked. I shrugged an looked at the three, who were looking at me to go. I sighed and looked at Nathan, who already had started to walk. I heard elsu say something behind me. "Nathan will get along great with Donnie" and with that, we disappeared out of their sight.

part 2, with Nathan wrote:Me and Nathan raced into a forest that was nearby the city. I saw so many different hybrids running though the city it was unbelievable! We finally found ourself in a small forest clearing. I sniffed the air and listened, hearing something. Nathan didn't seem to hear it. It was probably just some wild Pokemon living in its home."so, your a magnificent hybrid." Nathan complimented. I smiled and sat down. This trainer wasn't like my old one, he was much nicer. "So, your an Arcanine and houndoom, huh?" He said, probably not knowing what to say. I barked at him and smiled. Nathan smiled back and got up. "Race you around?" He asked with a smile. I jumped up and wagged my tail, ready to go. Suddenly, something I'm my head clicked and I remembered my old trainer asking the same question, taking off and leaving me behind. Once I found him he told me to wait... I widened my eyes and started to growl, my hackles raising. My ears pinned back and a stalked towards him, my eyes blazing with anger. Nathan widened his eyes and backed up, eventually his back to a tree. Suddenly, I felt something slam into me, and I snapped out of my anger trance. I shook my head and there, in front of me was elsu. His wings were spread out and he looked to be in a play bow position while growling. He didn't seem to happy. Nathan frowned and started to pet elsu. "It's alright, he didn't hurt me." He said with a smile. I felt guilty and took a step back, then took off and ran. I skidded to a halt as I saw the growlithe hybrid in front of me, expressionless face. I looked at her, my face stained with both anger and sadness. "Get away from me." I growled. "I don't want to hurt you" I whispered. She said nothing, but sat there. A few moments passed and she sighed. "D-do you remember me?" She asked. She looked as if she were about to cry. "N-no, why?" I asked nervously. She looked down. "I knew you wouldn't." She sighed. "What about this?" She asked, pointing to the scars she had on her muzzle. Something flashed in my mind. I remembered. "The spearow" I said, my eyes wide. I heard something behind me, probably elsu and Nathan. They didn't say anything, just listened. I knew Nathan didn't understand this, but could tell that he should stay quiet. I let the flashback play in my mind. Yes. I remembered. Everything, my history and how I was caught. How I lost my memory. Everything.

part 3, the history wrote:Everyone stayed quiet, I could hear the forest suddenly quieting. My heart raced, I remembered everything that happened. It hurt to remember. "Donnie, where's your sister?" Mom asked. We lived in a simple den hidden from poachers and such. "I don't know, wasn't dad watching her?" A sudden silence came over the den where only mom and I were in. "No, mom, please no.." I cried. I booked out of the den and looked around. I suddenly heard a scream, my sisters scream. I ran that way, and there she was, pinned by a mightyena. I rammed into him. "Where's dad?" I asked my sister, but she started to bawl. "No..." I said, but we weren't safe. The hunters weren't to far behind, I knew that much. Me and my half sister ran. I looked at her wing that dragged. It was broken. I growled in frustration, but suddenly I didn't hear anything pursuing us. I heard a gunshot in the distance. No. No, please arceus. No... I thought. Mom had ran and took them off of out trail. She sacrificed herself for us. Now I only had my little half sister who needed me to be strong. We traveled for days, running from trainers and enemy Pokemon.. Finally, I saw a village in the distance. We ran, but as we got closer we saw a flock of spearow. Lots of them, led by two fearow. They had already seen us, and a large group was already coming towards us. We ran, but we were exhausted. We swerved towards the mountains, which weren't very far. "We can loose them there!" I yelled, my sister nodding. We never lost the spearow, and we were by the cliff... It wasn't very deep, but we were cornered. I blew fire, but my sister was to weak. I battled fiercely, and even remember evolving. I looked to my sister, who had the swarm on her, but the thing that concerned my the most was the fearow that had found us. "I got the little one, I need a snack" he roared, and the spearow turned to me. I heard the screaming cries of my sister, and I had new strength. I blew fire, burning each spearow. I looked to see the fearow slash my sister across the snout and her paws. I leapt onto the fearow, sending us both plummeting down. My the fearow threw me into the rocky wall headfirst. I remember waking up and seeing a fearow lay dead on the jagged rocks. How had I not died? He tossed me onto the safe part where no rock were. I climbed the mountain, not knowing where I was or even what I was. I remembered my name, but that was it. I glanced and saw a blood trail, wondering where it led to.i didn't follow it, however. I went my own path and met my first trainer Nicholas. He cared for me, but talked an awful lot about battling. He wanted to win, and so did I. After that I beat everyone, except for my last battle. I was up against a hybrid of an electric and water type, and my moves barely did a thing. I was knocked out almost instantly. Nick frowned upon me and rarely used me. I didn't have a pokeball, the regular ones didn't affect me or any other hybrid. Finally, I watched as I was left there with no food or water. Believing false promises. I opened my eyes to see everyone still there, waiting patiently.

Getting back home wrote:i didn't realize I had tears coming down my eyes, and so did my sister.She ran up to me and hugged me. "I missed you" she cried. I didn't know getting captured would let me see my whole life. I realized I may not have parents, but I have friends and a possible trainer. I looked at my sister and around to everyone. This was my family. I had nothing to say. My sister finished hugging me and I looked to Nathan. He smiled and made a small nod for me to to come near him. I smiled and I ran over to him, elsu hopping on top of me and howling triumphantly. Everything happens for a reason, and this was my reason for being captured. I do still think of nick, but that makes me train harder and harder each day. I love hanging out with the little ones and training with my new trainer Nathan. I get along great with the townspeople and often give rides to little kids just to make them smile.

I hope you all liked it, whoever else read it :)
I'm sorry, i just love to write with him ^^

Life now wrote:These days I help out all over town, why not? Helping out around town is alot of fun! I commonly give the children rides around town, watch eggs hatch, fend off enemy Pokemon, and help train younger and weaker morphs. I love everyone here, including the now distant Sparx. She seemed a little shaken for some reason, and I've seen her run out of town at night. I haven't had the courage to follow her, but I think I might tonight. I decided not to tell anyone, what if they follow? I debate whether or not to go, and curiosity took over my mind. I would go tonight.

That night wrote:I slept most of that day, upsetting a few people, but that's okay. I could make it up to them soon. I awoke just in time to see the sad looking Shinx hybrid walking away. I wait a few moments then follow her reluctantly. Why did she seem so sad? I was quiet, and my dark pelt helped blend in. I followed her for about an hour, where was she going? Suddenly, her eyes flashed a different color, and she looked like she were in a trance. I quickly ran up to her, wondering what was wrong. She didn't even make a sign she knew I was right in front of her, trying to help her. "Sparx... Sparx!" I exclaim, somewhat shocked and scared. What happened to my friend?
Last edited by Chimericect on Thu Jan 23, 2014 4:52 pm, edited 11 times in total.
I’m here mostly looking for certain closed species!

I’m active on DA and Toyhouse (same username) so feel free to hmu?
I’m pretty much only active in Kiamaras
Chimericect

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Novi » Wed Jan 15, 2014 11:21 am

username: dangit memphis
name:: Piper

I assume we're allowed to add extras, so wip. When is the end date? c:
Now that the existential crisis has passed, I'm not leaving! Sorry for the momentary scare, folks!
Novi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby blueh » Wed Jan 15, 2014 11:23 am

Ahh yes forgot to put that you can do extras :>
End date is undecided, but I'd say around a week? Maybe less.
On another note, I just put another Pokemon up!

my reptiles (aka my personal pets)
1.1 Uromastyx geyri, 3.1 Uromastyx ornata, 1.0 Uromastyx acanthinurus nigriventris, 2.0 piebald ball pythons, 1.0 puma ball python

i study lizards & bugs and like animals

Then they came for me—and there was no one left to speak for me.
blueh

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me