Ceiral #113

Postby Chasing Dreams » Mon Jan 06, 2014 8:31 am

Wolf Shadowstalker wrote:
Username:
Wolf Shadowstalker

Name:
Nathair

Favorite Hobby:
Taking care of his many pet snakes (no Burmese Pythons though!) and observing and recording their daily behavior. He's often seen carrying at least one of them around with him.
Last edited by Chasing Dreams on Fri Jan 10, 2014 4:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
Chasing Dreams

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Ceiral #113

Postby sheepsorrel » Mon Jan 06, 2014 8:43 am

Username: portal.
Name: Uma
Favorite Hobby: making things
previously cupcake frosting - my kalons
sheepsorrel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kibbleeCat » Mon Jan 06, 2014 12:34 pm

Username: kibblee
Name: apollo
Favorite Hobby: wip
kibbleeCat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pvnkky » Mon Jan 06, 2014 2:16 pm

Username:
Mc Shizzle, call me shizz or shizzle

Name:
Carbonite, most call him Ite though

Favorite Hobby:
Ite is very into somethign called Parkour, which is basically the sport of moving rapidly through an urban area whilst negotiating obstacles by running, jumping and climbing. The reason he likes it is because he has always been agile, and can use his agility in parkour, whilst still looking badass :)
Ite got into parkour as a young pup, watching his father do it often and thinking how amazing it looked... after that, he decided to follow in his dads footsteps, training everyday until he became amazing at it... His favourite parkour trick is the Blanche, which involves falling headfirst from a high height with your legs up and bent and your arms up to speed you up, then you flip as you are about to hit the floor, landing on your feet... he loves it as it is very dangerous and he is a adrenaline junkie. The reason he also loves parkour is the feel of wind running through his fur as he falls and flips, its soothing to him, makes him feel at one with the area he lives in...
━━━━ ━━━
my dA
My Characters
My Fursona

━━━━━━━ ━━━━━
Yo im Serina!
Call me Shizzz
or Mc Though ;)

brought to you by

━━━━ ━━━
Pvnkky

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby qυєєη ℓαмє » Tue Jan 07, 2014 9:35 am

Username:
Hey! Name's Imikey,
Just call me Mikey

Name:
I think I would name her,
Clay. I find it fits her color's.

I couldn't see her being a boy.

Favorite Hobby:
Her favorite Hobby is,
drawing\painting.

Hey! name's jesserogers.x, but my real name is Amber! I am in LOVE with The Walking Dead and Supernatural, I am homeschooled. I have many likes and many dislikes, i'm not gonna say them though. I watch tmnt sometimes, not much. 'Cause i watch The Walking Dead and Supernatural like all the times. Welp I don't know what to say anymore so bye!<3
qυєєη ℓαмє

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wolf Shadowstalker » Wed Jan 08, 2014 12:47 am

Username:
Wolf Shadowstalker

Name:
Nathair

Favorite Hobby:
Taking care of his many pet snakes (no Burmese Pythons though!) and observing and recording their daily behavior. He's often seen carrying at least one of them around with him.
ImageImage
ImageImage
Wolf Shadowstalker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby HannahBug » Wed Jan 08, 2014 5:56 am

Username
~HannahBug~
Name
~Natsu~
Favorite Hobby
~He slips away into a field, clearly marked ‘NO TRESPASSING’ The tall chain link fence topped with razor wire is no match for him. He’s dug a hole right under it. Behind the threatening fence is a stubby brick wall that has to be jumped. And behind that is an open field, an ocean of green, speckled with white flowers and healthy trees. A thin path has been trodden amongst the tall stalks of grass, veering steeply down the wide hill and into the small forest off the right of the field. Upon following it, one can see wide paw prints on the ground, but they quickly disappear, leaving no trail. From there, that path is followed by tree. Natsu is very agile and slips through the limbs easily, without scraping the bark or breaking the branches. The forest is thick and long, encircling three of the four walls of the fence, hiding it from the world. From here, he can race through the trees, knowing the path by heart, following the hills that rise high above the ground. The view is stunning, the flowers blending with the grass, the tall oaks and birch trees quivering in the silent breeze. Finally reaches the forked tree, just big enough to sit in and directly across from where he entered the field. This is the best view point in the entire field, where one can see the slightest movement of the birds, grass, or shadows. But, Natsu is only interested in one of those things: birds. The forked tree is completely concealed, providing a perfect bird-watching perch. The small creatures twitch nervously below, seeking food. Natsu’s colors are perfect for blending into the trees for his hobby as he identifies and studies the tiny animals. He knows every bird that lives in this field, the predators and the peaceful. Even if he were to jump from the tree, the birds would likely only flutter their feathers, being quite used to him being there. The reason he likes to watch the birds is mainly because of their wings. He sometimes wishes that he had wings to fly away from his problems with. Also, when he was young his family would always point out the birds, each having their own story. Some have legends and some peasants tales, but they all exist. Natsu wants to learn them all.~
♪ Like memories in cold decay, transmissions echoing away. Far from
the world of you and I,
where oceans bleed into the sky

DeviantArt / Toyhou.se / Tumblr / Tapas
HannahBug

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Robyn Hode. » Wed Jan 08, 2014 12:10 pm

Username:Abuse's Song
Name:Asher
Favorite Hobby:Asher's favorite hobby is to collect skateboards, He uses most of them but the ones that are rare stay in his room as decoration.
Dont you lady me, son.
Im an Avenger.

╔═════════════════════════════════════╗

For all my marvel friends out there.
This is a petition for more
black widow, winter soldier, and hawkeye
merchandise

. My Equids My Plumies My Characters

╚═════════════════════════════════════╝
Son, just dont.
Robyn Hode.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby waterstar. » Wed Jan 08, 2014 1:08 pm

U s e r n a m e : waterstar2002
N a m e : Caspian
G e n d e r : male
H o b b y : swimming

┏─────────────┓
- why bees are dying
- what you can do
- green peace
- (my) kalons
- (my) simas
- new youtube restrictions
- trump delays bees
- why bees are important

┖─────────────┚

Hello everyone, this is Acid-tripp. I'm Water's younger sibling. She has since moved and forgotten about CS but is happy. Any activity on her account since around 2018 I believe has been me. I'm sorry for all of the people still active who wish to communicate with her but can't. I wish you all a great day/night and i'm sorry.
waterstar.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Keys to the Sky » Wed Jan 08, 2014 1:35 pm

Username: Keys to the Sky
Name: Nonie
Favorite Hobby: Nonie likes to walk on the beach. You won't see her looking at the waves, though; her eyes will be glued to the ground. Nonie likes to look for sea glass, glass that has been smoothed and dulled by the waves and sand. Nonie collects the blue, green, white, and brown pieces of glass and takes them home with her so that she can keep the beauty of the sea with her even when she isn't near the water
ImageImageImageImage

ⓌⒺⓁⒸⓄⓂⒺ ⒻⒶⓁⓁ
Hello there!
My name is Keys to the Sky
I love to write, draw, and collect characters.
CAAA▐▐▐ Characters

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
x
x
x
Trick or Treat!
I'm playing Lights On/Lights off
My lights are OFFON
Keys to the Sky

My pets
My items
My wishlist