Ceiral #106 by Violet Stormbringer

Based on Click to view
Artist Violet Stormbringer [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 23 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
23 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Ceiral #106

Postby Violet Stormbringer » Fri Dec 20, 2013 6:39 pm

I love the contrast between black and white, so I decided to make a purely black and white Ceiral. He, or she, has a necklace with very small lights attached to it. His/her favorite holiday is Christmas, so he/she likes to carry around a small part of it regardless of the time of year.

To win this Ceiral, please fill out the form.

Code: Select all
Username:
Name:
What does he/she like doing on Christmas Eve?
Extra:

I failed and forgot to add a 'Name' section xDD

For Extras, you may do anything, whether it be art, writing (max 500 words), or something completely different. One extra only, please. c:

You may also fancy up your form. x3

End date is Christmas Eve, on December 24th.

Good luck to all! ^^
Last edited by Violet Stormbringer on Fri Dec 20, 2013 7:52 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Hello!

I am mostly inactive on CS.
At the moment I am only trading for Flight Rising Currency.
All pets and items are available to trade.

-

Image Image

female ▪ totally les ▪ intp
◇ ◇ ◇ ◇ ◇ ◇ ◇ ◇
Violet Stormbringer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Ceiral #106

Postby polariie » Fri Dec 20, 2013 6:47 pm

Username: .Polaris.
Personality in three words: wip
What does he/she like doing on Christmas Eve?: wip
Extra: wip

ahhhh ;A;
polariie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kornelia » Fri Dec 20, 2013 6:52 pm

Username:
~Radioactive~

Name:
I'd like to name her Stellaluna. Why? I actually have no idea. When I love a pet design, things flow naturally, and puzzles piece themselves together, which is exactly what is happening her.

Stellaluna is a female. This clerical seems feminine to me for some reason...

What She Does During Christmas:
During Christmas, Stellaluna believes in the peace and silence of Christmas, and loves to give gifts to others. During Christmas, Stellaluna volunteers and gives to those who are less fortunate. Out of everything, the thing that Stella loves most is the heavenly peace and purity of the blanket of snow that covers her home.

Personality:
Stella is a peaceful and quiet soul. She is a silent beauty that, despite her silence, has a fire-like passion that burns in her heart.

Accessories:
Firstly, Stellaluna has a necklace with small lights on it. She usually wears an armor-like accessory, going from her very forehead to the tip of her tail. This "armour" is pure silver, and has patterns resembling frost.

My Extra: A Writing Piece
Stellaluna smiled as she placed a candy cane on the green branch of her Christmas tree, stepping back to admire her creation. The contrasting ceiral sat down, shivering and wrapping her fluffy tail around her. She watched the glittering tree for a moment longer, and got to her paws to make some hot chocolate. Stella smiled, taking a bite of a chocolate chip cookie. Today, she was going to volunteer to make the homeless ceirals' Christmas wishes come true as much as was in her abilities. She laped up a bit of her hot chocolate, and grimaced. "Ow," she muttered, trying to ignore her burnt tongue. Stella rolled her eyes at herself, walking back out to look at her Christmas tree. Although her spine "armor" was made of silver, it was not heavy, and didn't make a single sound as it moved with the beautiful ceiral's sleek figure. Stellaluna reared onto her back paws, a large golden star in her jaws. She gently placed it on the top of the tree, and stepped back to admire her finished Christmas masterpiece. She watched the lights sparkle for a while, thoughts drifting towards how romantic this moment could be, and about the ceiral she wanted to share it with. Stella blushed a light shade of pink, and raised her muzzle to look up at the ceiling, where, by a single string, hung a branch of mistletoe.
Last edited by Kornelia on Fri Dec 20, 2013 7:27 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Kornelia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FluffyTheUnicorn » Fri Dec 20, 2013 7:22 pm

█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █

Username:
AganaTheReindeer

Name:
Gilbert
Meaning Bright Promise

Personality:
Outgoing, Imaginative, Amusing

What does he like doing on Christmas Eve:
He likes to go on the hill hill near where he lives so he can look down at all the Christmas lights he had set up for the party he has every Christmas. He really loves the feeling of seeing all his hard work pay off.

Story:
It was the day right after Christmas Eve, He had set up the tree and all the other Christmas decorations. At this point the last thing to do was wait for all his friends to arrive so the party of holiday cheer could start. Gilbert's ears perked up the moment he heard the first knock on the door, It was the first guest! He was very excited for this just like he was every other year as he loved spending all the time with his friends. He quickly greeted the guests with a huge grin that lit up his face.

Soon the last guest had entered "Let the party begin!" He grinned at everyone. Everyone smiled and laughed and not before long the house was full of Talking, Laughing, Dancing and even some singing! Gilbert goofed off with some friends for a bit before he noticed that it was almost dinner time yet he still had not started the turkey.

Gilbert was now in total panic mode as what was a Christmas party with out the big feast? He rushed over to the kitchen to get everything started, He slammed open the fridge door. His ears dropped right down as a look of shock came across his face... Not only did he forget to start the turkey but he even forgot to take it out of the freezer, How in the world could he have forgotten? What would he tell the guests?

Well, He could not tell the guests... As he would not be able to handle the frowns upon there faces. He could not go to the store as it was closed for today, So really what could he do? In the end Gilbert let out a great sigh with his head lowered and ears down he went and told the guests the bad new. Just as he thought frowns came upon many of there faces asking him "How could you be so forgetful?" It hurt... All the words hurt after how much work he put into it all, He Then shamefully ran out the front door.

As he ran he them bunked his head into something hard and Gilbert then looked up to see non other then a Red Sleigh with a fat jolly man sitting inside. Was it really? Could it really be? Was it Santa? "Yes, Yes I am who you think I am." Santa said with a jolly laugh. "You seem to be quite down so why don't you tell me whats wrong?" Santa asked with a smile on his face. Gilbert was still quite shocked but even so he answered and told him what had gone wrong with his party. Santa just laughed. "

Oh? Thats no issue!" He smiled and threw some shiny dust over at Gilbert's house. "There you go." Gilbert looked in the window to notice a feast had appeared right on the table! He face gleamed with joy as he quickly thanked Santa and ran back in to the party.

Last edited by FluffyTheUnicorn on Sat Dec 21, 2013 5:29 pm, edited 2 times in total.

ImageImage
Trolleo - Blu - Sen
Rainy - Pumpkin - Glispa

Sima Adopts
Flight Rising - DeviantArt

Hi! You can call me either Fluffy or Omega! I'm quite awkward when it comes to social interactions and my social anxiety has only been getting worse so most the time I'm likely paranoid I'm doing something wrong! In the case I do, do something wrong please just kindly inform me.

I am mostly just here on cs for simas but sometimes I'll feel like designing and make other designs!

Yes I know my images are broken, yes I'm too lazy to fix them.

Art at the top by Sixbane
Art on the right by rem sleep
FluffyTheUnicorn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby a sky full of stars » Fri Dec 20, 2013 9:59 pm

Username: 42.
Name: Ataro
Personality in three words: Black and White
What does he/she like doing on Christmas Eve?: Ataro always sleeps beneath the Christmas Tree on Christmas Eve. It's an odd tradition but a sweet one and it's such an adorable scene to see this gorgeous Ceiral amongst the all sorted gifts beneath his large but ornate tree. When Ataro awakes Christmas morning he gives himself a shake a digs right into the presents! Though Ataro doesn't sleep under the tree just to get his presents early; it's a special yet odd tradition that over time has become the custom for Christmas.
Extra: wip
Last edited by a sky full of stars on Wed Dec 25, 2013 10:46 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Not really hanging around here anymore~ You can find me on deviantart though
a sky full of stars

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rockpelt » Fri Dec 20, 2013 10:00 pm

Username:
Name:
What does he/she like doing on Christmas Eve?
Extra:

Reserved~ ;u;
Eep, I've found my hands-down absolutely
completely and utterly dream Kiamara. I'm
willing to give everything I own for this little
guy; ANYTHING. I'm looking for any and all
art that can be offered, and a PM would be
much appreciated of you can help me. <3

ART TRADES WANTED!
Rockpelt

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pIanted » Sat Dec 21, 2013 3:28 am

Username: Lucky Cerise
Name: Eden
Personality in three words:
What does he/she like doing on Christmas Eve? Get tangled up in lights wip
Extra:
they/them pronouns!
[ I am not at all active on this platform atm. might change in the future, might not. ]

deviantart || my characters
[ was lucky cerise and date m8 ]
pIanted

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .starfish » Sat Dec 21, 2013 9:18 am

u s e r n a m e :
Hi I'm ~Caramel~
n a m e :
I would name this girl Stargazer because she reminds me of shooting stars.
g e n d e r :
Female definately
p e r s o n a l i t y :
Fun, loving, silly
C h r i s t m a s E v e :
On Christmas Eve, Stargazer hosts a big party for her friends and family. She invites everyone over and they all visit and talk and the little ones play as they wait for dinner. With the help of some of her friends, Star usually gets dinner done and set out for everyone quickly. They all enjoy their dinner and visit some more. Many of them hhaven't seen each other in a long time so it is almost like a reunion. Once everyone is done eating, the dishes are cleaned and put away and then everyone settles near the Christmas tree. Each year there is a Secret Snata that they do but they call it a "Kris Kringle" instead. They hand out their gifts to each other and everyone opens their gifts. Then as everyone is enjoying their new gifts, dessert is served. After a while they start to leave because by now it is usually pretty late. Once everyone is gone Star starts cleaning up then goes to bed after a wonderful Christmas Eve.
e x t r a :
s t o r y

It was the day before Christmas Eve. Stargazer was very stressed and she was beginning to freak out because her home wasn't ready to have all of her friends and family over for Christmas Eve dinner. She didn't think she would finish cleaning in time but she didn't stop. She cleaned her home from top to bottom so that it was spotless. She couldn't let everyone see a messy house. She finished late that night and then fell asleep.
She woke up the next morning and went to her kitchen to get some breakfast. She hadn't realized how clean she had actually gotten everhthing. She finished her breakfast and started on the food. It would take all day for it to prepare so she needed to start it early. Once she did that she went back to tidying up the last of her things. She finished that and then went to do the last minute things she had to around the house. As she was finishing up the first of her family arrived. She welcomed them into her home and hoped that she had gotten everything done. Christmas Eve had begun.
So far, Star thought that everything was going fine. Everyone was having a good time and they all enjoyed the food. She was doing the dishes so that when she was done they could do the gift exchange. Some of her friends were helping her so it would go faster. They finished in no time and went over to sit by the tree. She started by saying a few words. "I just want to thank everyone who came here to celebrate and make tonight memorable for everyone." She announced then she picked up her present and gave it to her Kris Kringle. Then they gave the gift they got to theirs and so on. Once everyone had gotten a gift from someone they all opened them at the same time. Afterwards they all started to test out their new items. Then the dessert was served. Star put out pies, cookies, jello, and all kinds of fdifferent yummy desserts for everyone to enjoy before they left.
As it got later all of Star's family and friends began to leave so that they could get home for Christmas Day. Once everyone was gone she cleaned up a little bit then went to bed. She woke up the next morning and found even more presents under her tree. She couldn't wait to open them but she decided to wait and open them later when she was with her family again at another party. She always hosts Christmas Eve and then someone else does Christmas Day. So she packed her gifts in a bag and then started getting ready for the day. She was going to have a very Merry Christmas.
The End.
Last edited by .starfish on Tue Dec 24, 2013 2:04 pm, edited 6 times in total.
.starfish

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby slasher // twig » Mon Dec 23, 2013 5:56 am

Username: Twig
Name: Solar
Personality in three words: Bright, shy, and creative
What does he/she like doing on Christmas Eve?: He likes to decorate the house with light and become creative with the lgihts.
Extra:
working on my sig!
tidbits! wrote:yo! i'm a huge loner that makes
art constantly. I use any pronouns
and go by twig, slasher,
or w/e u may know me as!
i'm also an art student studying
drawing & painting!
my pms are always open <3
mood: tired, but content
........╔═...........................................═╗
........... >>python dogs
............ >>artshop........
............. >>toyhouse........
............Currently taking usd
............commissions on DA ............
........╚═...........................................═╝
slasher // twig

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lost in time. » Mon Dec 23, 2013 4:39 pm

Username:

oO Lost In Time Oo.

Name:

Eleri.

Female.

Personality in three words:

Fearless I Calm I Cautious

What does she like doing on Christmas Eve?

Christmas carolling! Christmas is the only time of year Eleri shows her lovely voice. Most of the year she just covers it up, even though she is actually a great singer. At Christmas time she's also a lot more cheerful. Normally, she just kind of calm and peaceful but at Christmas time she seems to be truly happy. She loves the sense of companionship she gets when she Christmas carols with her best friends on Christmas eve. It's such fun for her! Oh, and she also loves looking at all the lights up and down the rows of streets as she carols.

Extra:

What's Eleri's favorite thing in the entire world?

Fireflies! She loves them! Seeing as Eleri lives by a pond near which there are tons of fireflies she sees them all the time. Christmas is her favorite time of year and fireflies make her feel like there's Christmas lights fluttering around her all the time. They shine bright just as the lights strung on the houses do at Christmas time each year. To her they offer a sense of calm and relaxation. Eleri loves the sense of the little fireflies brushing against her fur.

She often sketches the little bugs on scraps of paper whenever she finds them. The tiny cave that she sleep in is also painted with little bright spots on the walls. To look like fireflies, as you may have thought. She also made her necklace as an accesory to look like the fireflies she so dearly enjoys. Eleri's worn it ever since she made it when she was 14. As she is now 19, she's had that necklace for a long, long while and she continues to treasure it.

P.S. Sorry, that's all I had time for as an extra during this busy time of year.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Image Image Image Image
lost in time.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me