Artist ki-neko animura [gallery]
Time spent 27 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
5 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

DreamWeaver #7

Postby ki-neko animura » Fri Dec 13, 2013 8:44 pm

What is a DreamWeaver?
A DreamWeaver is a mystical being that will dedicate it's life to fighting, trapping, and converting nightmares made by The NightTerrors. A DreamWeaver has the ability to consume nightmares. Their body then converts these nightmares into a dream that is thought up by that Weaver. Weavers have a couple tell tale features that make them what they are. They always have a dreamcatcher, are always light in color, and of course there are the windows either located on their tail or their front legs

Well this strong young man is an adorable uncommon colored DreamWeaver. He is only a partial and can only only consume the nightmares. He is unable to convert them into Dreams and so he will need a partner.

Please fill out this form
Code: Select all
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Weavers name:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b] Male
[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]DreamCatcher:[/b]

Rabbitheart wrote:[center]Image

Rabbitheart
Davorin
Male
Davorin is very outgoing, he's also not afraid to say what he thinks, he tends to be very dark in his humor sometimes, as if all the nightmares that he has captured have left a little of something behind and have affected his personality in some way. He is quick-witted and easily adaptable to situations that call for it. Davorin is very cautious and careful in what he does, not wanting to mess up. He relies heavily upon his partner to help him and he does his best to support his partner as well. He is very strong-willed though and very independent, this part of him dislikes being unable to do the whole process and having to rely upon another to help him out. Due to this part of himself, he has to make an effort to keep a damper on this part of him and not let it affect his partnership with Ashnix. He is fiercely protective and loyal to his partner despite his dislike of needing one.
When Davorin is stressed, he tends to ridicule or insult others, never his partner, mostly it's the nightmares that he fights or the people to whom the nightmares belong to.
Davorin's dream catcher hangs from around his neck, though sometimes (very rarely) he attaches it to the base of his tail. His dream catcher was something that had once belonged to his mother, it is tan in color, except for the weaving in the center which is a chestnut color, on each side there are 2 strands, making a total of 4. Each strand hold 6 beads and 4 feathers that are organized like this: 1 black bead, 1 white bead, 1 black bead, and two white feathers tipped with brown wedged in between the beads, then a space and 3 more beads (black, white, and black) and two more feathers identical to the ones above them.
At the base of the dream weaver, tied to the center are 3 small silver rods which are chimes, when they clink together they make a harmonious sound that is pleasant to the listener. Davorin finds his dream catcher to be really soothing and enjoys clinking the little chimes together every now and then to relax him. When he wants to make the chimes silent and not clink together, such as when he's trying to be stealthy, he tapes them together and then removes the tape at the end of the day.
When he doesn't have his dream catcher attached to the base of his tail, he has a scarf tied in the middle of it that has an astral/celestial design printed on it.

[/center]
Last edited by ki-neko animura on Thu Dec 26, 2013 4:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ki-neko animura

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: DreamWeaver #7

Postby pIanted » Fri Dec 13, 2013 9:05 pm

res ouo
they/them pronouns!
[ I am not at all active on this platform atm. might change in the future, might not. ]

deviantart || my characters
[ was lucky cerise and date m8 ]
pIanted

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Underworld » Sat Dec 14, 2013 12:54 am

Username: Underworld
Weavers name: Nero
Personality: Sweet Silly sensitive
DreamCatcher: Nero's Dream Catcher is a grey and black circle with 2 blue feathers hanging off of it with black beads the circle has a simple web design

WIP
Last edited by Underworld on Mon Dec 16, 2013 4:01 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Underworld

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ki-neko animura » Sat Dec 14, 2013 8:50 am

Bump
ki-neko animura

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ki-neko animura » Sun Dec 15, 2013 1:36 pm

bump
ki-neko animura

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rabbitheart » Mon Dec 16, 2013 12:50 pm

So, new to Dream Weavers, do you have to already own a Dream Weaver to try out for him since he needs another to be "complete?"
Rabbitheart

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ki-neko animura » Mon Dec 16, 2013 1:38 pm

Nope nope! When you partner up Weavers they do not have to both belong to you. So nope he can be your first Weaver.
ki-neko animura

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rabbitheart » Mon Dec 16, 2013 1:49 pm

Oh, okay. But we'd have to ask permission from the person whose Dream Weaver we want to partner them up with though, right?
Rabbitheart

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ki-neko animura » Mon Dec 16, 2013 2:25 pm

Yep yep. Because normally when two weavers partner up they stay in this partnership till the end. Either until one is killed or retires.
ki-neko animura

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rabbitheart » Mon Dec 16, 2013 3:14 pm

Rabbitheart
Davorin
Male
Davorin is very outgoing, he's also not afraid to say what he thinks, he tends to be very dark in his humor sometimes, as if all the nightmares that he has captured have left a little of something behind and have affected his personality in some way. He is quick-witted and easily adaptable to situations that call for it. Davorin is very cautious and careful in what he does, not wanting to mess up. He relies heavily upon his partner to help him and he does his best to support his partner as well. He is very strong-willed though and very independent, this part of him dislikes being unable to do the whole process and having to rely upon another to help him out. Due to this part of himself, he has to make an effort to keep a damper on this part of him and not let it affect his partnership with Ashnix. He is fiercely protective and loyal to his partner despite his dislike of needing one.
When Davorin is stressed, he tends to ridicule or insult others, never his partner, mostly it's the nightmares that he fights or the people to whom the nightmares belong to.
Davorin's dream catcher hangs from around his neck, though sometimes (very rarely) he attaches it to the base of his tail. His dream catcher was something that had once belonged to his mother, it is tan in color, except for the weaving in the center which is a chestnut color, on each side there are 2 strands, making a total of 4. Each strand hold 6 beads and 4 feathers that are organized like this: 1 black bead, 1 white bead, 1 black bead, and two white feathers tipped with brown wedged in between the beads, then a space and 3 more beads (black, white, and black) and two more feathers identical to the ones above them.
At the base of the dream weaver, tied to the center are 3 small silver rods which are chimes, when they clink together they make a harmonious sound that is pleasant to the listener. Davorin finds his dream catcher to be really soothing and enjoys clinking the little chimes together every now and then to relax him. When he wants to make the chimes silent and not clink together, such as when he's trying to be stealthy, he tapes them together and then removes the tape at the end of the day.
When he doesn't have his dream catcher attached to the base of his tail, he has a scarf tied in the middle of it that has an astral/celestial design printed on it.
Last edited by Rabbitheart on Tue Dec 17, 2013 7:39 am, edited 5 times in total.
Rabbitheart

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me