Artist palmsprout [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 7 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
180 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Kiamara 396 - What's inside?

Postby palmsprout » Wed Dec 11, 2013 4:33 pm

What is a Kiamara?
    A Kiamara is a wolf-like creature. They have long, fluffy manes on the top of their heads, running down between their shoulders. They all have spots on their bodies- a trait in which will never be bred out of their DNA. They also have feathers- every Kiamara is given feathers when they reach the age of 2 years old. Their diet consists of fruit as well as meat- they prey on similar creatures that wolves would. Kiamara can be very shy before they get to know you. Can you win a Kiamara's heart?

Merry early Christmas!! I thought I'd put out a little christmas gift under the big 'ol kiamara tree, would you like to try to get the chance to claim it as your own?

You are not required to choose a name or gender for this kiamara yet, you may choose that on Christmas if you win.
    Code: Select all
    username;;
    what's your favorite holiday tradition?;;

You can pretty up your form, but no extras whatsoever!!

Ends on Christmas eve! (Dec. 24) I will judge it that night and announce the winner as early as I can on Christmas
    morn'.
[jay] [he/him] [i don’t take commissions]
palmsprout

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Kiamara 396 - What's inside?

Postby kafka » Wed Dec 11, 2013 4:33 pm

username;; riptide ;

what's your favorite holiday tradition?;; every year we have this little red heart ornament that we hang in the middle of our tree. No idea where it came from, but it's always there for us, and somehow it just became one of my favourite traditions uwu

Last edited by kafka on Tue Dec 24, 2013 6:16 pm, edited 2 times in total.
/Image
art blog / ig

in need of da points! selling ocs here,
commissions here!
kafka

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kibbleeCat » Wed Dec 11, 2013 4:34 pm

Username •
    Glitch-
What's your favorite holiday tradition? •
    My favorite holiday tradition is waking up early on Christmas morning, bundling up in layers of coats, and going outside with hot chocolate to watch the sunrise. It's really fun, sitting out on the wet grass with hot chocolate, watching the sunrise.
Last edited by kibbleeCat on Thu Dec 12, 2013 2:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
kibbleeCat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolf ;; » Wed Dec 11, 2013 4:35 pm

username;; { shannon

wip
wolf ;;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dr. pupper » Wed Dec 11, 2013 4:35 pm

holy res

MERR
    Image i do all kinds of stupid and silly stuffImage
    im jeremy. im adult
    I'd love to talk =) ask for social media and stuff
    hmu on discord if you want @ chunklet
    ImageImage
dr. pupper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ralonica Thorondor » Wed Dec 11, 2013 4:35 pm

username;;
    Ralonica Thorondor

In my family, we don't celebrate the typical Christmas traditions - we don't do the stockings under the chimney, and we get most of our presents on Christmas Eve. But there is one special tradition that we do, and I treasure it. We call it Saint Nicholas' Day. On the fifth of December, we polish our shoes, and put them on the window ledge. Each member of the family puts one shoe up, against the window. The next morning, we always find the shoes have something in them - lollies, chocolates, cherries, strawberries, pretzels and chips if you've been good. But some years we've woken up to discover sticks, potatoes and coal inside our shoes in return for our bad behaviour.
    It's a small tradition, but I love it so much. Even though I now know that it isn't Saint Nicholas who fills our shoes, I still find myself putting a shoe at the window on the eve of the 5th of December. It's an awesome childhood tradition, and I love continuing it and embracing my inner five-year-old.
Last edited by Ralonica Thorondor on Thu Dec 12, 2013 4:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
█ ▒
█ ▒
█ ▒
█ ▒
█ ▒
█ ▒
█ ▒
█ ▒
█ ▒
█ ▒
█ ▒
█ ▒
█ ▒
█ ▒
█ ▒
█ ▒
█ ▒
█ ▒

~☆~'~☆~

~☆~'~☆~
Lithions + Ophyals for sale
quit CS, contact me on dA

Signature art by LostGosling

CharactersAdopted Critters
OphyalsCepheus HoundsCretoz Unicorns

Ralonica Thorondor

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby henley » Wed Dec 11, 2013 4:35 pm

username;; Ismene

It took me quite a while to figure out a good enough tradition. My family isn't really religious or social, so we don't go to Christmas Mass or tour a Christmas light show. But finally, I thought of something that I would say is a tradition I have within myself. It's quite easy, and pretty plain! I love to bake. Everything from pumpkin pie with my grandma or Christmas sugar cookies with the kids I babysit. Something about watching some ingredients go into a bowl, and coming out as a perfect cherry cobbler (My mom's favorite) is just so festive. I love watching the little kid's expression's especially. I remember one year, in my old neighborhood, I was watching over three syblings. The youngest was 3 and the oldest was 11, and no more than ten seconds after I put their gingerbred in the oven had they all gathered around and put their little feet right up against the oven door. I laughed of course, and asked what it was about. The middle child, a little 6 year old named Jake beamed up at me and said "It's warm, duh!" I was giggling for the rest of the day. How could you not smile at a bunch of kiddos, snuggled up close to eachother watching their cookies bake and warming their little toes! Thats everything people love about the holidays, good food, and being with family. I can't honestly think of nothinger better, for anytime of year!
Last edited by henley on Fri Dec 13, 2013 5:15 pm, edited 2 times in total.
haitus until September 20th

not well, so sorry.
henley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pocketfox » Wed Dec 11, 2013 4:38 pm

username;;
Pocketfox

My favorite holiday tradition is going to the make a wish tree and picking one out as a family then we wrap it all nice and pretty and send it to the person who wanted it.

stuff here when im not lazy.

pocketfox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby capricorn. » Wed Dec 11, 2013 4:40 pm

username;; my username is Amber Flame, though please call me amber.

On Christmas, instead of getting a fake Christmas tree, we go down to the bush and cut down a real one (:. My brother and I enjoy choosing the perfect tree for our house! Once we've chopped it down, we put it on the back of our ute and take it to our house. We all help to carry the Christmas tree inside and then we use an old rubbish bin wrapped in wrapping paper to sit the tree in. Then we put some bricks around the tree to make sure it doesn't fall down! (by other means, the cat pushing it down!) then we give the tree (now a Christmas tree) a slight trim and we fill the bin up with water...and finally we can decorate it! Last year it didn't work out so well when we took home an over-sized tree. It hit the ceiling and bent over!
Last edited by capricorn. on Sat Dec 14, 2013 7:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
capricorn.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby thesimplegallifreyan » Wed Dec 11, 2013 4:40 pm

username;;
thesimplegallifreyan.
My favorite holiday tradition is driving around with the whole family looking at the lights on all of the houses up and down the neighbourhoods. I especially looking at the large tree lights put out by one of my neighbours every year. :)
LOOKING TO TRADE PETS/C$ FOR FR GEMS/TREASURE
thesimplegallifreyan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me