Based on Click to view
Artist mango sherbet [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 23 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
40 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Ceiral #94 - winner

Postby mango sherbet » Tue Dec 10, 2013 9:34 am

Our first (I think?) Christmas ceiral has arrived!
      she was originally present-themed, but she looks a bit more like a wreath now ^^;

Code: Select all
      [b]Username:[/b]
      [b]Name:[/b]
      [b]What does she want for Christmas, and why?[/b]

this contest will end on december 15th! no extras, though prettying up your form is encouraged!
Last edited by mango sherbet on Tue Dec 17, 2013 2:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
more or less quit cs, you can contact me through:
deviantart - username: mango-sherbet
ask.fm - username: mangusherbet
tumblr - url: yitzbecca

mango sherbet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Ceiral #94

Postby Rekhyt » Tue Dec 10, 2013 9:39 am

Username

Rekhyt
        Hey, I'm Rekhyt! I'm sort of new to the cerial community- I was one of the lucky people allowed to make a
        custom but never really got involved in the community. Well, here is a try on my part! I saw this girl and
        absolutely fell in love with her. Thank you for reading my form <3

Name
        This cerial's name is Merry!
        There are actually more than one reason why I named her this. Merry is a happy name; it doesn't really mean anything but it's cheerful. That's this girl, who absolutely loves happiness and all things, well, Merry!
        Another reason that I only noticed after I picked the name was that Merry is a character from the Lord of the
        Rings. He's a real prankster, but just like this Merry. She puts happiness and laughter before anything else; all
        though maybe sometimes not thinking through her actions quite well enough!

What does she want for Christmas, and why?
        You may expect her to be wishing for something like world peace or happiness or even a material object, but this year, Merry is being a bit selfish and wants friendship.
        The friendship comes in the form of a
        pet ferret. It may sound strange, but even though she has quite a few friends, she craves company all the time. With her pet ferret, if she gets it, she could have a little thieving companion around her all the time. It doesn't matter what sort of ferret, what color, or what gender, because as long as Merry has a buddy, she's all right.
Last edited by Rekhyt on Wed Dec 11, 2013 9:52 am, edited 3 times in total.

shadey tumblr

Call me Amethyst or Ame
I'm a short teen girl with quite a few interests and likes!

writing animals bees movies sherlock
lotr kili drawing reading bartimaeus
shadey science animation rats ships
artemis fowl happy endings pirates

....."You give up a few things, chasing a dream."
Rekhyt

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Gerbilnutter » Tue Dec 10, 2013 9:51 am

〰Username〰
Gerbilnutter
〰Name〰
Holly
〰What does she want for Christmas, and why?〰
She doesn't really want anything for Christmas if she had to ask for something it would probably be wrapping paper and ribbons as all she wants is to be able to gift others and spread happiness around. normally on Christmas she can be found gifting random people and she just enjoys others joy. So if she was to get that for Christmas she would be able to gift more people.
Last edited by Gerbilnutter on Wed Dec 11, 2013 3:30 am, edited 2 times in total.
ImageImage
ImageImage

MWK's Night Light's CD's KW's
■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■

we can
Image it up
for you

■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■
Signature made here
Gerbilnutter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Keelyyy » Tue Dec 10, 2013 10:15 am

Username: keely5436

Name:Amani. The names Amani means peace. She was named this cause there was a time when her family was at peace. During the time of the big fight she was kicked aside and she just cried.

What does she want for Christmas, and why? What she wants for Christmas is more of a Christmas wish. For Christmas she wants world peace, no war, no fighting, no nothing. She wants this because when she young her family had a huge fight that turned them against each other. She hates fighting now. She wishes for this every year.

Wip
Last edited by Keelyyy on Tue Dec 10, 2013 12:38 pm, edited 4 times in total.
█ │
█ │
█ │
█ │
©
█ │
█ │
█ │
█ │
█ │
█ │

━(life without)━
xxImage
xxIS SCARY.....

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxHi i'm Keely!! Feel free
xxxxto send me a trade, i'll
xxxxReply as soon as possible!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

xxlink - link - link - link - link - link

Keelyyy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby freckledfangirl » Tue Dec 10, 2013 10:54 am

Username:
Name:
What does she want for Christmas, and why?
i am extremely inactive here. find me here. vv

instagram + vine

also im love live trash
freckledfangirl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lanana » Tue Dec 10, 2013 11:21 am

beautiful ceiral, good luck to all. uvu
Last edited by Lanana on Fri Dec 13, 2013 5:44 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Lanana

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Lynaiya

Postby Exoclipse » Tue Dec 10, 2013 11:53 am

• Username:
    "Glitch. nice to meet you!"
  • Name:
    "Lynaiya, i thought it fit her~ <3"
  • What does she want for Christmas, and why?
    "peace, quiet, and she secretly wants to see under her tree a small little box coated with velvet and a small ring inside shes always wanted those things many years because it reminds her of her favorite holiday, but a secret meaning she has is it reminds her of her old home which she lost"
Last edited by Exoclipse on Wed Dec 11, 2013 4:47 am, edited 3 times in total.
Exoclipse

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rochester. » Tue Dec 10, 2013 12:01 pm

tracking!
Last edited by rochester. on Tue Dec 10, 2013 11:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
rochester.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

aммy

Postby sinnadaddy » Tue Dec 10, 2013 12:12 pm

╔═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗
fast foward
    Before you sits a small form. Typed up by a certain user. The user? Well from what we can already tell, this user happens to be
    interested in this certain ceiral. And with this, we can already more so tell that this user has all intentions to try out for this very
    ceiral. Who is the user though?

Ha, who cares?
      Try again numskull.
      The user wishes to have been recognized by their superior in the stereotypical manner of "senpai noticed me" fashion.
      Enter the username again?
      The user seems all to happy when you guess that it is indeed Mikune, though the user doesn't seem keen on formality.
      The user breaks down the wall and simply states that calling her Mikky or Miku is fine.
      That's acceptable, right?

⋘ slow down
      The user stops you before you get to far ahead of of yourself with herself. We started this off with a reason in mind. And now
      look it, getting sidetracked with formality and nicknames. We have a reason to be here and we should carry on with it. Wait,
      why were we here again? The ceiral as the user quick reminds you. A name for this beauty. This is at the point you are going
      to let the user have a spin for a bit.

Ah yes. With my thoughts subduing over names and other various things. A holiday-related name does seem in
          order no? Or one akin to happiness and joy? Well, nothing of the sorts came to my head. Well, the name I have
          selected come from apart of her design, the tip of her tail to be truthful. It reminded me of one think.
          Amaterasu from Okami. The great sun goddess who paints with her tail. Though for the sake of her name not
          getting mangled by some, she just tells others to call her Ammy.

⊲ play
      The user remains in controls and seems unlikely of giving this control up anytime soon.
          To go along with the name I have chosen, what I had originally had planned for was art supplies.
          But seeing how that was taken by someone, I have gone a different route. What Little Ammy
          wants is the perseverance of nature. Ammy has been brought up watching the destruction of
          nature all around her. Let it be subtle or well-known, Ammy knows about it. It sickens her to
          say. And seeing how every year when Christmas rolls around, it means live trees are cut down
          to decorate some houses, Ammy is rifled with anger and fear for the world she live in. So every
          year, despite her efforts being futile, Ammy does her best with trying to protect as many trees
          as she can from being cut down.
╚═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝
Last edited by sinnadaddy on Wed Dec 11, 2013 1:08 pm, edited 9 times in total.

sin - any pronouns - constantly tired
sinnadaddy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rochester. » Tue Dec 10, 2013 12:19 pm

username ;; charlotte.

name ;; pacem, meaning peace in latin. everyone needs a name, yes? and what better then to
▼ name this girl after pure peace on earth? to me, pacem is an artistic girl that paints and sketches all sorts of things. she's
▲ a vegetarian, and pretty spunky, a rebel from the normally humdrum existence, and isn't afraid to stick up for what she
▼ likes. in a way, that is keeping peace. but overall, she values making others happy through her art. which is why i named this little
▲ baby after peace.

what does she want for christmas, and why? ;; pacem wants mainly three things for christmas. i
▼ mean, she wants all sorts of things. but these three were scrawled in pin-neat cursive across the top of her list to santa.
▲ 'oh,'you must be thinking. 'her name is pacem, so she wants world peace!' pacem may stick up for what she wants, but she's
▼ quite a pessimist. if asked if she thought world peace was in reach, she'd say no. maybe in many, many years, but not now. oh
▲ yes, she most certainly does believe in herself. but she does not believe that the world is a pure, safe place. in many ways it isn't.
▼ perhaps pacem is more clever then meets the eye.

▲ pacem, ever the artistic girl, wants a set of watercolors and a good quality canvas. if her artwork is ever going to end up
▼ in the metropolitan museum of art in new york, she has to start somewhere. pacem's sketches are utterly amazing. when the
▲ world finds out about her talent, she wants to be judged. many individuals hate being judged and analyzed. but pacem loves
▼ it. she loves to read faces and see what they make of her. sometimes she sees wonder, sometimes she sees scared faces. but
▲ she doesn't change who she is. but the best way to be judged as a classy twenty-first century artist is to have a big-brand
▼ canvas and a colorful set of paints.

▲ pacem, unfortunately, was not born into the upper tier of society. in fact, quite the opposite. pacem wants money.
▼ money so that she doesn't starve. well, maybe i'm being a touch drastic. pacem wouldn't starve. pacem would eat everything [you'll
▲ find she has quite an appetite] she had in her house. pacem may not be perfect, but one thing she isn't is finicky. she'd eat
▼ everything in her home, transforming them into nice-looking meals using her decorative skills, then head out to the
▲ nearest store with all the money she had made selling art in the streets. she'd buy all the food she could, then we'd restart the
▼ whole process. let's just say pacem does not have a lot to spare.

Last edited by rochester. on Fri Dec 13, 2013 11:05 pm, edited 4 times in total.
rochester.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me