Based on Click to view
Artist x-Birch-x [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 33 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
40 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Unwrap me!

Postby x-Birch-x » Sun Dec 08, 2013 3:28 pm

woo! my first Unwrap me :3
I think I went overboard with the folding the wrapping paper. But hey! At least I didn't go too crazy with the tape! I have a nasty habit of that...
Oh and I sorta ran out of my snowman wrapping paper, so I had to do the last half a Merry Christmas paper ^^"""

Height: 13.1hh
Base coat: Rose Grey Tobiano (with dapples )
Eye color: Rich violet

horsy1050 wrote:Unwrappable equids were created last year around Christmas time. You are told only the base colour. This year is slightly different. Last year you could only edit the markings slightly, this year you control the style and colour of the quip if you win it!
Like all other equids you need to fill out the form to win it. The winner will be announced as close to Christmas day as possible. This is also when the colour is revealed!
Merry Christmas!

Anybody can enter for this beauty! Just fill out the form CORRECTLY! If you don't read the rules, I can't even look at your form- and I'd really hate to disqualify someone for not reading a few rules :P

Here is the form!

Code: Select all
[b]Owner:[/b]
[b]Equid name:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b] female
[b]Height:[/b] 13.1hh
[b]If you win, what style quip do you want and what color?[/b]
[b]What is your favorite part of Christmas?[/b]

GO GO GO!!! Ho ho ho :3
Hey guys, I check in here once in a while. If you need anything feel free to shoot me a PM!

x-Birch-x

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Unwrap me!

Postby flyteck » Sun Dec 08, 2013 3:41 pm

Gah, too many pretty base colours XD Since we can only try for one, I'm sad to say I'm going to try for a different one.

Good luck guys!
Last edited by flyteck on Sat Dec 14, 2013 8:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁
echjhmhehcghfghfgghhImage

Deviantart [most active]
toyhou.se
Lioden
I'm still on here, but I don't post much.
Feel free to message me if you'd like to
chat! Check my DA for commissions c;

✯ Check out my Webcomic!✯
⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁
flyteck

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Aravel » Sun Dec 08, 2013 3:43 pm

Owner: Maggiebeazt
Equid name: Depends on the look.... xD
If you win, what style quip do you want and what color? Well probably thin, straight fading quip that runs vertically and like barring on the legs and tail. And mostly likely either a little lighter or little darker than the base coat would be the color I'd choose.
What is your favorite part of Christmas? Well, it's shifted this year. Last year it would have been the presents... But this year it has really shifted to those dangling yellow/white Christmas lights. Or even like the general idea of a snowy city that's empty because everyone is inside enjoying Christmas together, while the snow reflects all the lights... I know, not your normal favorite.
╒══════════════════════════════════╕

she/her | adult | registered nurse

discord: Aravel#8782

Feel free to PM me or send me trades.
All commissions are closed until announced.

╘══════════════════════════════════╛
Aravel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby _Wolfgirl_ » Sun Dec 08, 2013 3:49 pm

Owner: _Wolfgirl_
Equid name: Ariel (probably!)
If you win, what style quip do you want and what color?
I really like filled crazy quipping. I can't exactly describe it so ill just show some examples:
XxX, ZzZ, and XxX
I love wild and crazy qupping like found on the WMEs above. If this girl was to get it I would want the colors to be a mixture of browns, whites, and light reddish colors (natural of course).

What is your favorite part of Christmas?
My favorite part of Christmas would be getting to see my family from out of town. Every year we have a huge party where most of them come down, and this is the only time I get to see some of my family. The best part of those parties would be getting to see my cousin there. Him and I are very close and use to hang out all the time before he moved. I only get to see him a few times a year and this is one of those times! Around Christmas I don't have to hope he will come, I know he will!

Avatar by: .Ghost. / Art by: SnivelGriff / My WMEs / My GOS / My Khimaira / My DAMs

_Wolfgirl_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ki-neko animura » Sun Dec 08, 2013 3:54 pm

Owner: ki-neko animura
Equid name: Laylani
If you win, what style quip do you want and what color? I was thinking a type of quip that extends from her neck up into her mane. A quip that if she has a pattern sort of like this http://identifyyourbreyer.com/images/00655.jpg the quips will be on the color part. They extend down her back legs thick at first then thinner as they go down. Something beautiful yet sleek
What is your favorite part of Christmas? My favorite part of Christmas is... finding a gift for someone that instantly speaks to you. A gift that you must get or you will hate yourself until next year.
ki-neko animura

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Desmond » Sun Dec 08, 2013 3:56 pm

-Dropping~ I don't think I could do her justice, really, in my writing. Good luck!-
Last edited by Desmond on Mon Dec 09, 2013 5:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Characters /2/ PikakeClan /4/ F3 Pod
Part of the journey is the end.

ImageImageImage
Desmond
Oekaki Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Folmes » Sun Dec 08, 2013 3:57 pm

Owner: Holmes & Watson
Equid name: Mavel
If you win, what style quip do you want and what color? i'd love the spider-back quipping and a bit on the thigh
What is your favorite part of Christmas? not being able to sleep the night before Christmas. I love the feeling of excitement of finding whats under the tree and you ave to control yourself SO much so you don't go peaking at any unwrapped gifts, or go searching through closets and other places trying to find presents. It's the wonder and curiosity tat is my favorite part.
ImageImage
rose kingdom (my characters)
my toyhou.se
✦ she/they ✦ adult ✦ er vet tech ✦ type 1 diabetic ✦
✦ artist for range trotters & skullies & sveldala walkers
♥ avatar by sleepyDandy
Folmes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Jaydoge » Sun Dec 08, 2013 4:09 pm

Owner: Karkitty
Equid name: Eglantine
If you win, what style quip do you want and what color? Perhaps something like this.viewtopic.php?f=53&t=1962754
What is your favorite part of Christmas? My favorite part of Christmas isn't the presents or the food, but the atmosphere and seeing family I don't get to see. Seeing my cousins and nieces and nephews from all over is always a treat.
Last edited by Jaydoge on Thu Dec 26, 2013 5:16 am, edited 2 times in total.
Jaydoge

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby snowbutt. » Sun Dec 08, 2013 4:11 pm

Owner: SleepingWithSirens
Equid name: Haiku
If you win, what style quip do you want and what color? Well, there's many styles that I'd like to have on it, but I can only narrow it does to one. I can't really explain it because I'm not the best when it comes to words, but I can show you quite a few examples of how you can do it. Some of the quipping I like are these:
{x}{x}{x}{x}[{x} I'm going to let you surprise me when it comes to this because I love surprises!
And now the quipping.. I hope this is okay, eh. I'd like the quipping to start at a very light vanilla color and then slowly darken before turning into, not a pitch black, but a pretty dark, black color. I hope I explained this well enough.
What is your favorite part of Christmas? Well, you see, when I was a mere child my favorite thing during Christmas would have to be before I unwrapped the gifts, because I would always shake the box or whatnot and guess what was inside. I never got glass though, so don't worry. I wasn't exactly a..gentle kid, I was very energetic. However, now that I'm growing, I see Christmas in a whole new point of view. Ever since my Grandma died this year, I've learned to savor and cherish the time spent with family on a whole new level, because I don't know how long I'll have to be with them; expect the unexpected. So, in short, my favorite part of Christmas would most definitely have to be the time spent with family at the meals and chit chat, rather than opening my gifts.

It goes to show, I hope that you know that you are
What my dreams are made of
Can't fall asleep, can't fall asleep
I lay in my bed awake, in my bed awake at night
As I dream of you
I'll fall in love, you'll fall in love
It could mean everything, everything to me
I can't imagine being anywhere else

They say that love is forever
Your forever is all that I need
Please stay as long as you need
Can't promise that things won't be broken
But I swear that I will never leave
Please stay forever with me

ImageImageImage
snowbutt.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ty_tay » Sun Dec 08, 2013 4:15 pm

--
Last edited by ty_tay on Thu Dec 26, 2013 1:44 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"Youre uncomfortable now? You should walk into one of their hideouts. Its like stepping on a hornets nest, kicking it and then setting it on fire." -Avian (Dissent)

ImageImage
Art by: me (with a mouse)
Art of: Mars & Jenova

Art by: preppy paws | Art of: Mars |Art by: Me | Art of: Rune

My Characters! *OLD* *NEW* - Rohktans - My CWHR horses
RP/Characters - X - VoK
I have old characters for trade here pm me if youre interested in one. Do not post on my thread please; its for character storage.
ty_tay

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me