Time spent 43 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
9 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

by boxcarr

Uncommon Fancy Cat - [Winners!]

Postby boxcarr » Sun Nov 10, 2013 9:38 am

What IS a Fancy Cat?

A Fancy Cat is a regular cat, but they are all Fancy in some way.
    Even though they all are Fancy, their personalities can differ.

I had a lot of fun designing this one. I have a RU planned, so I'd love to see some good competition for this cat. c;
    Code: Select all
    [b]Username:[/b]
    [b]Name & Gender:[/b]
    [b]Blind or Blue:[/b] [here you can choose whether this cat is blind, or just has strange blue eyes]
    [b]Short Story:[/b] [Minimum = around 100 words]

Feel free to pretty-up forms. <3

End Date: 1 week from now - 16th of November
Last edited by boxcarr on Sun Nov 17, 2013 7:30 am, edited 3 times in total.
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
[ she/they | adult | tall cryptid ]

[ dA | zookeeper | canadian ]
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
boxcarr

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Uncommon Fancy Cat - [OPEN]

Postby Paper.dragonflies » Sun Nov 10, 2013 9:42 am

Username: bobcatangel
Name & Gender: (female) lucy
Blind or Blue: pretty blue eyes
Short Story: the first time she had awoken from being born she opened her eyes. this was, of course, unusual for a cat...
her mother smiled at her early awakening and licked her clean. lucy then looked around at her family for a while then went to go eat. a couple weeks later, her siblings's eyes were open as well! but one silly thing was, she was the only one with blue eyes!
it's rare for a cat to have ice blue eyes and not be blind.. so she was one of the few that did. then all of her siblings got little bows or bowties of different colors to distinguish them. then no more than 7 months later, they were sent off to good homes where hopefully lucy & her siblings would find a good forever home.

is that 100 words? lol! i didn't count!
Last edited by Paper.dragonflies on Sun Nov 10, 2013 9:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
Paper.dragonflies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pugmaster » Sun Nov 10, 2013 9:44 am

Username: Pugmaster, master of all things pug
Name & Gender: Ruby, female
Blind or Blue:She has unique blue eyes
Short Story: She was a stray until taken in by her fabulous owners
When in doubt, hug a pug!
My role-play. DESPERATELY SEEKING MEMBERS!!! viewtopic.php?
=81&t=2015523&hilit=shape If I have not been participating in a rp recently, PM ME
[size=200]STOP ANIMAL ABUSE! THOSE POOR CRITTERS DON'T DESERVE AWFUL TREATMENT. ANIMALS FEEL PAIN JUST LIKE US! SO PLEASE, STOP ANIMAL ABUSE!Image
[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=360636]Image Image
Image[/url]
I believe same sex marriage is great! We all should have the ability to love who we want, and it really dose not matter if its someone of the same sex! ~My belief
Pugmaster

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby boxcarr » Sun Nov 10, 2013 9:47 am

Oh wow, quick posters. x3
Could I ask you guys to write a little more? I've put a minimum on the story of 100 words, since I should have specified before, but forgot.
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
[ she/they | adult | tall cryptid ]

[ dA | zookeeper | canadian ]
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
boxcarr

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shaymins » Sun Nov 10, 2013 9:53 am

Username:
Name & Gender:
Blind or Blue: [here you can choose whether this cat is blind, or just has strange blue eyes]
Short Story: [Minimum = around 100 words]
Shaymins

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tealbananas » Sun Nov 10, 2013 10:01 am

Username:
ExAcTlY
Name & Gender:
This girl's name is Willow, and is a she-cat of course.
Blind or Blue:
Just strange blue eyes!
Short Story:
I only thought I was a witch. Others said I was. They said the fog got so scared, it ran through my eyes, and turned them into their color. That only made me feel great....Not. The way I walked through trees made me believe them, the trees only stopping in the wind, no motion coming for them, like only just a moment ago it was. Whenever I found out about my littermates dead, or just talked about it, I cried, my eyes getting drained from their pretty blueness. It was only a weeks time, people started to call me Witch Willow.... I didn't like it, obviously, neither would anybody else. But, they only made me feel stronger, not in feeling or strength, but my guts. I made them like me, and stop calling me dirty names, but, they didn't stay that way. I was walking home, the day they tuned on me once more, and I saw the trees, actually blowing with the wind as I walked past. The leaves fell, and I again, thought it was because of me. I've never seen the trees act so strange like this, but it was my first year of being around. At the time, I only had white fur, but I wasn't blind, a rare occasion that I wasn't. When the leaves fell, my fur reflected those colors, and my eyes couldn't blur the view from sight. I only wonder if those leaves actually did leave a mark on me...
tealbananas

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pugmaster » Sun Nov 10, 2013 10:04 am

Pugmaster wrote:Username: Pugmaster, master of all things pug
Short Story: She was a stray until taken in by her fabulous owners bit lately she has been feeling very derpressed from lack of her favorite thing in the whole wide world... Adventure! She likes to swim and is not impressed by fancy cloths and all that but her owners are quiet forceful. She sneaks out oftain in the night to have an adventure and meet up with her friends.
(I think thats 100 words.)
When in doubt, hug a pug!
My role-play. DESPERATELY SEEKING MEMBERS!!! viewtopic.php?
=81&t=2015523&hilit=shape If I have not been participating in a rp recently, PM ME
[size=200]STOP ANIMAL ABUSE! THOSE POOR CRITTERS DON'T DESERVE AWFUL TREATMENT. ANIMALS FEEL PAIN JUST LIKE US! SO PLEASE, STOP ANIMAL ABUSE!Image
[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=360636]Image Image
Image[/url]
I believe same sex marriage is great! We all should have the ability to love who we want, and it really dose not matter if its someone of the same sex! ~My belief
Pugmaster

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Paper.dragonflies » Sun Nov 10, 2013 10:14 am

Pugmaster wrote:
Pugmaster wrote:Username: Pugmaster, master of all things pug
Short Story: She was a stray until taken in by her fabulous owners bit lately she has been feeling very derpressed from lack of her favorite thing in the whole wide world... Adventure! She likes to swim and is not impressed by fancy cloths and all that but her owners are quiet forceful. She sneaks out oftain in the night to have an adventure and meet up with her friends.
(I think thats 100 words.)

58, technically.... but it's hard to make a 100 word story ;3;
Paper.dragonflies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Miyazaki » Sun Nov 10, 2013 10:53 am

Username:Miyazaki
Name & Gender:Sebastian, Male
Blind or Blue: [here you can choose whether this cat is blind, or just has strange blue eyes]Both. He is blind in one eye and the other is just a strange color.
I don’t want to be pitied. I hate feeling helpless, like people need to assist me with everything I do. I’m definitely a target of people’s fruitless attempts to help people in need. My right eye does not have the ability to see. My left eye is totally fine, but it’s the color, a strange pale blue, that makes people think I can’t see at all. Every day, people ask me if I need help crossing the street or getting on the bus. Sometimes they just plain stare at me. How rude. I don’t care if they’re trying to be nice, I don’t want help!
(Typed the story on Microsoft Word so I could use word count. It's 105)
Miyazaki

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ethernautics » Mon Nov 11, 2013 3:10 pm

Username:
:Froggi
Name & Gender:
Kaylei is a girl.
Blind or Blue: [here you can choose whether this cat is blind, or just has strange blue eyes]
She is most definitely blind.

Wip <33
ethernautics

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me