Artist mango sherbet [gallery]
Time spent 59 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
20 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Ceiral #52 - winners!

Postby mango sherbet » Wed Sep 11, 2013 4:48 pm

a simple little girl
      she was based off a sort of zen/mountain/misty theme, but feel free to deviate from that.

a simple form this time!
      Code: Select all
      username;;
      name;;
      gender;; female
      journal entry;;

you can only do one journal entry, one day or event. try to make her personality and hobbies show in it!
      it can be written from her perspective or the perspecitve of someone she knows. (bonus points for the latter.)
      have fun uvu

end date;; oct 1st
Last edited by mango sherbet on Wed Oct 02, 2013 1:33 pm, edited 4 times in total.
more or less quit cs, you can contact me through:
deviantart - username: mango-sherbet
ask.fm - username: mangusherbet
tumblr - url: yitzbecca

mango sherbet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Ceiral #52

Postby Downn » Wed Sep 11, 2013 11:23 pm

username;;
Hey, I'm Downn. That is pretty much the only name I go by, although some who know me from other websites may refer to me as Duo, duople, or perhaps Brooke (if you are Lone). I own one ceiral by the name of Caesar, and I hope to make this one mine as well <3

name;;
Ambrosia
Ambrosia is a greek name meaning immortal. Ambrosia also goes by Amber ^-^

gender;;
Female

journal entry;;

From the Journal of Professor Niklas Diederich

Our trek has now officially begun. We came from up north to this southern jungle by boat, just as we had planned. We sailed smoothly, met almost no problems along the way. When we arrived at the beach, we could see the whole rainforest stretched out in front of us, the shadow of the jagged mountain in the distance looming over it all.
I won't lie; it was quite intimidating.
But our newest recruit for the team-- a young girl by the name of Ambrosia with a knack for exploration-- seemed to be the most optimistic of all of us. Before our trip started, I was quite worried how she would cope, being so inexperienced as she is. However, she seemed to do well on the boat ride here (others on our exploration team didn't; I could tell some of them were becoming seasick from the voyage), and by the time we reached shore and began our hike through the thick jungle, Amber seemed to become more excited for the continuation of the journey.
We hiked for around four hours beneath the canopy before we reached the foot of the mountain. We have currently set up camp a bit further up. A few members of the team have wandered off to analyze the surrounding area; determining the amount of rainfall generally received, identifying plant and animal life, finding the composition of the soil, testing the temperatures at the different altitudes, etc. This mountain has yet to be explored and settled-- we must learn as much as we can before we must leave when winter comes around. Considering the leaves back up north have already begun changing, I take it that winter will not be far off.
Anyways, I believe this Ambrosia is with the group off to study. But you would not believe the thing I heard her saying to her teammates during the hike up here.
Her colleagues were having a conversation about how Niklas has lost his marbles, how the old German professor shouldn't be going on the expeditions, only the young and strong ones like themselves should. Well, that Ambrosia might have knocked their heads off had someone not been there to hold her back. She got right around to defending me, saying that this trip would never have been possible without my assistance.
That girl does have some spirit, all right.
I'm afraid there's not a lot I know about her, though. From what I can tell, she came from a small village of other ceirals up in the far north (much further north than my home, that is). The kind of place that has snow covering the ground almost all winter and never gets above 60 degrees in the summer. The kind of place with snow capped mountains and green rolling hills in the valleys below them. Where only evergreens grow.
Her sense of adventure is quite keen, however. She isn't afraid to venture past her homeland and explore the vast unknown of places never before entered. She is truly an adventurer at heart. It reminds me a lot of what I was like when I was young.
You see, she did quite well on our first trek a few months ago. But I wasn't really worried about her then. The journey was through the mountains of her own home, places she had always dreamed of exploring as a child. She confided in me this on that very expedition. I can tell she truly believes in me and my field of work. And I do believe that she will prove to be a wonderful addition to our team.
So, on our second trek (to here, of course), because we were going somewhere so different from anywhere she had ever been before, I thought she wouldn't do as well. But she has proved me wrong.
And now I'm afraid because the researchers have not returned from their small detour yet, I do not have the readings on the conditions of this place. Looks like I will have to include them in tomorrow's entry.

-Niklas Diederich, October 1
Last edited by Downn on Fri Sep 20, 2013 11:09 am, edited 8 times in total.
downn • she / her • adult
Downn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Gerbilnutter » Thu Sep 12, 2013 1:28 am

Pulling out
Last edited by Gerbilnutter on Mon Sep 16, 2013 9:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage
ImageImage

MWK's Night Light's CD's KW's
■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■

we can
Image it up
for you

■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■
Signature made here
Gerbilnutter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Vicis

Postby Tricey » Thu Sep 12, 2013 3:22 am

User - Trice

The cold spell has finally ended. It's indescribable how it feels to run around and stretch after
being cooped up in my tree for three days. Apparently I'm not the only one who feels like
this on the Blue Ridge Mountains. The family of barred owls in the next branch were very
excited this morning. I couldn't be annoyed with those beautiful creatures, even if they did wake
me up before dawn. On a similar page, my friend the coyote came back again. I'll admit I
was glad to see him, although he did sneak some of my beef jerky. He's lucky I'm lenient
with new acquaintances, otherwise, I doubt he would've gotten away with it. Food supply is good.
I found plenty of walnuts and hazelnuts. They make delicious pancakes aided by my berry supply.
The modestly sized river near my camp has flooded. It beats the alternative, however.
It doesn't effect me, but sadly I can't say the same for some creatures in that area.
Today I plan to look for fish in that river. Hopefully, I can also help some of the other
creatures in that area with rebuilding.

Last edited by Tricey on Tue Oct 01, 2013 11:49 pm, edited 3 times in total.
- dA - Instagram -

Kim Namjoon is too pure for this world.
And by "too pure" I of course mean he is dirtier than the driven snow.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Kpop is my life rn
Tricey

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pIanted » Thu Sep 12, 2013 7:32 am

Res <33
they/them pronouns!
[ I am not at all active on this platform atm. might change in the future, might not. ]

deviantart || my characters
[ was lucky cerise and date m8 ]
pIanted

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sinnadaddy » Thu Sep 12, 2013 11:02 am

υѕernaмe
    мιĸυne

naмe
    тae

joυrnal enтry

Watching her today... it was quite fun. Sure it isn't fun not being
    able to directly interact with her, but doing what I can to make her
    life out here as easy as possible is my joy. I still don't understand
    why she moved all the way out here, into a forest that no one dares
    to come into. But, I am not her, nor do I understand her mind, so
    I cannot question that...

I wish I could touch the floor, like her red paws. To feel the grass and dirty.
    To know life lives underneath such and feel them. That is something I want.
    Something I want badly. But being a force with no body, I am not granted
    such. It just make me feel so annoyed that-. I have gotten to far offtrack
    with this. I mustn't keep this log going, I fear I may delve to far into my
    own being and stray away from this beautiful tan creature that now lives
    within my woods.

Tomorrow's logs shall be about those glowing bugs that creature of today's
    log seems to love.
Last edited by sinnadaddy on Mon Sep 16, 2013 5:38 am, edited 1 time in total.

sin - any pronouns - constantly tired
sinnadaddy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby broker » Thu Sep 12, 2013 1:04 pm

possible reserve ovo <33
broker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ardra » Fri Sep 13, 2013 4:51 pm

username;;
Ardra

name;;
Ailill meaning 'elf; sprite" in gaelic and though it's supposed to be a males name I think it fits her well

gender;;
Female

journal entry;;
Will finish tonight. 09-24-13
Last edited by Ardra on Wed Sep 25, 2013 3:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
Love of my Life

What should I even put here now?

I do stuff on here sometimes...
Ardra

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby glockenspiel » Sun Sep 15, 2013 8:16 am

username;; Apppy
name;; Makani
gender;; female
journal entry;;
Another day of observations from above. It's gotten a bit harder to watch this lively forest's inhabitants
coming back from a LONG hiatus

wmes meet citrus my characters

I was Apppy, please do not steal
glockenspiel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Keys to the Sky » Sun Sep 22, 2013 5:41 pm

username;;
Keys to the Sky
name;;
Bryn, meaning "hill" in Welsh
gender;;
female
journal entry;;

November 12

I’ve never seen so much sky. From here, I can feel the wind tugging at my pelt, as if asking me to fly.
We’ve had to tie all our supplies down so that it doesn't blow away.

The trek has been long. Bryn has stood up well to all the challenges. Last night, we got caught in a storm.
I expected her to get all upset, and mope around in the cave we had taken shelter in. But she seemed to enjoy the rain.
When the downpour lessened to a drizzle, she climbed out of our shelter and splashed about in the puddles.
She was soaking wet by the time she came back into the cave, but I’ve never seen her smile so much.

Bryn’s a funny girl. I often catch her staring out at the clouds, her mind miles away.
She likes to collect things she finds along the way: leaves, pebbles, feathers.
I can’t believe she’s strong enough to carry her collection, but she does it without complaint.
She’s not much of a talker, but she is good company on this long trip.

We will most likely reach the top of the mountain tomorrow.
I hope we make it down to the village before the snow hits.
ImageImageImageImage

ⓌⒺⓁⒸⓄⓂⒺ ⒻⒶⓁⓁ
Hello there!
My name is Keys to the Sky
I love to write, draw, and collect characters.
CAAA▐▐▐ Characters

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
x
x
x
Trick or Treat!
I'm playing Lights On/Lights off
My lights are OFFON
Keys to the Sky

My pets
My items
My wishlist