Artist Batman [gallery]
Time spent 22 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
4 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

by Batman

L.O.C. Adopt #3 - Closed

Postby Batman » Tue Aug 06, 2013 7:23 am

Hello there, I'm Ronin, the Head warrior. It appears this female Water Warrior is out looking for a companion. Could you perhaps help her out?

d o g. wrote:[center]
zatani

╔══════════════════════════╗
we can only SUCCEED through F A L I U R E...
we only know HAPPINESS through S A D N E S S...
we only know OF our L I M I T S...
when we break through T H E M

╚══════════════════════════╝
d o g. » Hello, my name is d o g. Nice to meet you.

zatani » Down to the name then. As you can see above, I would name this beauty Zatani - Pronounced Zat-tany. I love lions and I think I was inspired because I wanted to keep the connection with her and Africa alive. I believe it is very much an African stayed name.

personality » Zatani is not one for dilly dally, idle chitchat. Once she starts something, she finishes it and refuses to halt or rest until she do so - a stubbornness that won't let much slip. Over time, Zantani has grown a strong dislike for people who sit around, complying when they could be doing something. She takes every opportunity to improve her fighting skills - which she seems determined to hone to perfection - and to help her friends out. In anyway possible. With the way she hold herself, there is an air of sensibility, responsibility and pride that surrounds me.

short story » Out in the crystal white moonlight, great liquid blue waves rolled out onto the sand shore. They were dark and thunderous and managed to drown out the pleads for help from inside a cramped cleft in the rock face. In the small crevice, there crouched a lion like creature who was terrified and shaking hard. She'd only been exploring when she'd become stuck here with the tide coming in. Zatani's pelt was soaked each time foamy waves clawed to reach her - praying someone would come to her aid soon as they were about to yank her off. But as the night grew on, no one came. The waves got higher. As she felt she was about to be swept off Zatani felt herself grow weary and half give up. It still became a surprise as she was yanked from her hiding placed by the claws of the sea, and Zantani let out a scream. As soon as the sound left her mouth, the waves halted and bubbled only around the bottom of the cliff. Confused she roared and they began to retreat into the sea. She was saved! She had discovered her power!

armour design » I was thinking about this for quite a while before an idea came to me. I would like it to be a pallet of blues because of her power with swirling designs. Like galaxies. In the middle of the swirl could there possibly be something like a jewel? I can give another, more detailed description if I win. That was when I realised this was a lower ranking so plain blue would be ok.

l.o.c fact » Each piece of armour is extremely unique.
Last edited by Batman on Sat Aug 10, 2013 2:57 am, edited 4 times in total.
Image Image Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx..
xxxxxxx Links
xxxxxxImage
xxxxxxImage
xxxxxxImage
xxxxxxImage
xxxxxxImage
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx..

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Credits: pfp + nav buttons | pixel fullbody | soft fullbody | deco art | </>
Batman

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: L.O.C. Adopt #3 - OPEN

Postby starry--knight » Tue Aug 06, 2013 8:31 am

Love the design Batman<3333

- - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Lions of the Cosmos

My Oekaki Gallery

My Lions (L.O.C.)
- - - - - - - - - - - - - -

<-- art by Tealea on CS
Pixels by MechanicDrone
starry--knight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Batman » Tue Aug 06, 2013 12:47 pm

Thanks starry;)
Image Image Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx..
xxxxxxx Links
xxxxxxImage
xxxxxxImage
xxxxxxImage
xxxxxxImage
xxxxxxImage
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx..

Batman

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Batman » Wed Aug 07, 2013 3:33 am

bump
Image Image Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx..
xxxxxxx Links
xxxxxxImage
xxxxxxImage
xxxxxxImage
xxxxxxImage
xxxxxxImage
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx..

Batman

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Batman » Wed Aug 07, 2013 12:05 pm

bump
Image Image Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx..
xxxxxxx Links
xxxxxxImage
xxxxxxImage
xxxxxxImage
xxxxxxImage
xxxxxxImage
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx..

Batman

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Curious » Wed Aug 07, 2013 6:39 pm

U S E R N A M E ;;
Curious

N A M E ;;
Orialiane Chena
Just sounds pretty. <3

P E R S O N A L I T Y ;;
Orial is firey at times, but if you get to know her enough, she can especially sweet.

S T O R Y ;;
Orialiane Chena stood alone, feeling the wind in her fur. She suddenly felt a panging nerve at her stomach, and followed the impulse of running to her den where her father was sleeping. She panted as she nosed her way in, and called to her father. "Dad? Are you ok-" Orial's voice was cut off abruptly by a sharp breath as she caught sight of her father--now lifeless and unmoving on the floor, a hazed look in his eyes.
She shrieked and cried beside him for days. But her father came to her dreams.
"Do not focus on me," he said to her. "Life is short, and you shall fulfill your destiny by living yours like you should--out in the world."
From then on, Orial followed her heart and didn't let the past shatter her heart.

A R M O R . D E S I G N ;;
WIP. c:

F A C T ;;
They do not get hungry, nor need food.
life is really stressful for me at the moment.
please be patient with me.
Curious

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby | valhalla | » Wed Aug 07, 2013 9:16 pm

zatani

╔══════════════════════════╗
we can only SUCCEED through F A L I U R E...
we only know HAPPINESS through S A D N E S S...
we only know OF our L I M I T S...
when we break through T H E M

╚══════════════════════════╝
d o g. » Hello, my name is d o g. Nice to meet you.

zatani » Down to the name then. As you can see above, I would name this beauty Zatani - Pronounced Zat-tany. I love lions and I think I was inspired because I wanted to keep the connection with her and Africa alive. I believe it is very much an African stayed name.

personality » Zatani is not one for dilly dally, idle chitchat. Once she starts something, she finishes it and refuses to halt or rest until she do so - a stubbornness that won't let much slip. Over time, Zantani has grown a strong dislike for people who sit around, complying when they could be doing something. She takes every opportunity to improve her fighting skills - which she seems determined to hone to perfection - and to help her friends out. In anyway possible. With the way she hold herself, there is an air of sensibility, responsibility and pride that surrounds me.

short story » Out in the crystal white moonlight, great liquid blue waves rolled out onto the sand shore. They were dark and thunderous and managed to drown out the pleads for help from inside a cramped cleft in the rock face. In the small crevice, there crouched a lion like creature who was terrified and shaking hard. She'd only been exploring when she'd become stuck here with the tide coming in. Zatani's pelt was soaked each time foamy waves clawed to reach her - praying someone would come to her aid soon as they were about to yank her off. But as the night grew on, no one came. The waves got higher. As she felt she was about to be swept off Zatani felt herself grow weary and half give up. It still became a surprise as she was yanked from her hiding placed by the claws of the sea, and Zantani let out a scream. As soon as the sound left her mouth, the waves halted and bubbled only around the bottom of the cliff. Confused she roared and they began to retreat into the sea. She was saved! She had discovered her power!

armour design » I was thinking about this for quite a while before an idea came to me. I would like it to be a pallet of blues because of her power with swirling designs. Like galaxies. In the middle of the swirl could there possibly be something like a jewel? I can give another, more detailed description if I win. That was when I realised this was a lower ranking so plain blue would be ok.

l.o.c fact » Each piece of armour is extremely unique.
| valhalla |

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Batman » Thu Aug 08, 2013 12:09 pm

Thanks guys! Thanks for entering:)
Image Image Image